Angelo's Station House Grill
1544 SE 3rd Court
Deerfield Beach, FL 33441Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Angelo's Station House Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://angelosstationhouse.com/
- Phone: 7542275961
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm; Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Chef Angelo Morinelli
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Angelo's Station House Grill
Where Great Food Meets A Great TimeContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Angelo's Station House Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great firest time..went backsimonsays1102Dined on 8/24/2013We dined there with friends and loved it !! could not wait to go back..it was a big mistake ! There was nothing good about last nights dinner..they seemed to be out of things...the service was ok..staff was friendly.. but the food was not very good. the brushetta they brought out was ok...the bread was terrible. the seafood was soso..the ceaser was not good at all..they even burned my chocolate molten dessert and brought it out to me that way...i would not go back after last nights experience...bill for 4 people was 180.00...no drinks..i would expect better for the money
- first time dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2013warm and friendly staff. excellent food and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have to go!!!!JohnMVIPDined on 8/3/2013Having been there the week before & having an incredible meal we had to come back & bring friends. It was even better than the week before. For appetizers we had veal meatballs (melt in your mouth), fiocci pasta which is unbelievable, tuna tartare over a champagne vinegarette & avocado on top best we have ever had, seafood platter with mussels, clams. calamari, shrimp. Each one was better than the one before. For main courses we had another order of the fiocci b/c it is just that good. An order of the lamb shank w/ goat cheese risotto it was to die for. An order of the canneloni pavio that was also incredible. We were all so stuffed but of course we had to have dessert. The ricotta chessecak was the perfect ending to a perfect meal.Special Features:
- Had not been in a while butJohnMVIPDined on 7/27/2013Had not been in a while but decided to come back and give it another try. Well we are so glad we did because it was amazing. We decided to sit at the bar and have tapas. We started with the veal meatballs which just melted in your mouth. We had the fiocchi which was divine. The crabcakes over the seaweed salad with guacamole on top was heaven. The perfect ending to our night was the ricotta cheesecake which was just the right size. We loved it so much we cannot wait to come back.Special Features:
- checked out theit prices onOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/27/2013checked out theit prices on line before going - actual prices went way up - overpriced, will not return
- An unhappy dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/21/2013I think the prices we paid were way out of line for what we were served. We ordered a ceaser salad that was skimpy and had to request more dressing and the entree was small as well. The total bill with a drink encluding the tip was over $72.00.
- First time we visited forOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/26/2013First time we visited for lunch. Pleasantly surprised. Will be back again soon.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Great StaffFoodieDined on 6/25/2013Great dinner and great service! Italian food and lobsters - satisfied everyone!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had not been back theresimonsays1102Dined on 6/22/2013We had not been back there since it closed and changed hands. We decided to give it a try. The food was amazing. The ceasar salad was absolutely delicious. The bruschetta was outstanding. All our meals were so good....we were absolutely stuffed when we left there. We will definelty be back very soon !!! It is my new favorite place.
- ExceptionalLuv4foodDined on 6/11/2013I had been to your restaurant before. We were four people and the couple that went with us had never been before. He is a very fussy diner and he loved it. They can't wait to go again. The waiter we had was excellent and they commented on how knowledgeable he was with the menus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great serviceNonaTravelDined on 6/8/2013Our server was very attentive and was well informed about the menu selections. The food was exceptionally tasty and plentiful. We would definitely go back to Angelo's and have already recommended it to our friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensivePeterRVIPDined on 5/18/2013To actually charge $16.00 for a martini is outrageous. We had 4 so the bill for liquor was more than the food! Can you imagine? The ceasar salad was very good but it stops there . I had chicken rollitini and the chicken was tough. WHy? My wife had lamb shank and there was ver little meat on it! The restaurant was empty and that's why!
- The bar was great with halfstklvrDined on 5/11/2013The bar was great with half price drinks but dinner left something to be desired. Pasta on a veal picata dish tasted like it had been in the pot for 5 hours and the other dishes were only fair.
- This is a neighborhood finddrwfsDined on 4/26/2013This is a neighborhood find that we have passed by for years. We finally tried it and were blown away. The ambiance is upscale, the food is fresh and tasty, the service was great, and the prices were reasonable for the quality of the dining experience. We will be back soon and often.Special Features:
- Puts the "WAIT" in waiter!FineDineDined on 3/23/2013Our waiter was awful!!!! One salad was finally brought after asking twice, when 3 of us were almost done. The slice of cheesecake was requested 3 times and when we told the waiter to cancel it, it magically appeared. It made what would have been a great dinner merely mediocre. Will probably NOT make a trip back there again.Special Features:
- We enjoyed our dinning experiencePinkyVIPDined on 3/23/2013We enjoyed our dinning experience here. The food was very tasty and delicious. The wait staff was very helpful and pleasant. Definitely will Return in the near future. The terramisu was especially good.Special Features:
- Overpriced and average.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/20/2013I was disappointed. Portions small for the price. Expensive and usually we share a salad and enter and Appetizer with plenty left over. We were hungry. We found out later that they had an early bird they did not inform is of. When we realized it on our way out and asked to be compensated they were shady. Would not go back.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/18/2013Had Chef prepare special eggplant dish for wife and daughter and I had Salmon Salsa Verde. Great as always!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet Mignon ExcelledRichGimmelVIPDined on 3/16/2013I've dined at the best steak places: Morton's, Ruth's Chris, Jeff Ruby's, etc. But I have to say the most tender steak I've ever had was the Beef Tenderloin au Poivre at Angelo's. Absolutely melt-in-your-mouth. Almost equally good was the Chicken Rollatina that my wife ordered. Outstanding food.Special Features:
- This was my second time hereFoodloverDined on 3/16/2013This was my second time here and it was just as good as the first time!! From the bruschetta to the meal and dessert - everything was fabulous!! This place is now one of my faves!!!Special Features:
- This restaurant has nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/12/2013This restaurant has nothing special to offer. The food awful! I was served a bad glass of red wine from a bottle that had been opened too long. The tuna carpaccio was still frozen and cut entirely too thick and the clams casino were tasteless. One person in our party ordered lamb shank stated it was bland and couldn't finish his entree. The tuna with pasta was the special for the evening and the vodka sauce served with it was watery and also tasteless. The manager came over and asked how our dinner was and when I explained my displeasure in my meal, just asked if I wanted anything else. When I said no thank you he avoided our table and did nothing to make sure we were happy. Overpriced would not recommend.
- Everybody was great. Our waiterShelahDined on 3/9/2013Everybody was great. Our waiter Tim was fantastic!Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013We enjoyed the entire evening at Angelo's Station House Grill.We arrived a few min before our reservations to enjoy a cocktail at the bar. All of the staff were professional and friendly, not stuffy at all. Apps, main entree and dessert all excellent. We are planning our next visit!Special Features:
- Worth a visitcriticalcriticVIPDined on 3/1/2013We will give this large bar/restaurant another try...the appetizers were good, portions ample. Unfortunatly, we had to leave unexpectedly and got our food to go.....one entre was packaged as presented on the menu, not with the change we requested. I would hope the server would have caught that if she had the chance. The 12 oz pork chop was actually 2 good size chops: tender, but nothing special. The ambiance is lively and sophisticated ..... as I noted, we will try Angelo's again and revisit our review.Special Features:
- My husband and I had an excellentTerrioh7VIPDined on 2/25/2013My husband and I had an excellent meal here. Would highly recommend this restaurant. It is located in a shopping center - so no parking issues!Special Features:
- So many options to choose from!LIDuckDined on 2/22/2013It was very difficult to just choose one entree'. The menu reads like a delicious Epicurious cookbook and the specials for the evening were the icing on the cake! The complimentary Bruscetta was made with just the right amount of tomato, cheese and garlic. I had the Stuffed Zucchini Blossoms for an appetizer along with a cup of soup that, in itself, was hearty enough to be a complete meal. My dining companions had the Veal Chop special and the Lobster, seafood risotto. Both were extremely pleased with their choices. Parking can be a problem in such a busy shopping center but the restaurant offers Valet on weekends. If you arrive before 6pm, they offer a great sunset menu option for $16.95 which includes appetizer, entree' and dessertSpecial Features:
- Our server and busy boy hadLloydADined on 2/20/2013Our server and busy boy had to be new. The service was very amateurish and almost ambivalent. I ordered eggplant rollatini for my appetizer. They brought a pasta dish with meat inside - it could have been cannelloni. I showed it to the waiter and it was like he had never before seen eggplant rollatini or the dish I received. I ordered the veal chop cooked medium rare and it came out cold. Once cooked to the correct temperature, it was tender and delicious. Our waiter never asked if we wanted another round of drinks...we had to summon him for that. Also, he never offered us coffee refills and the restaurant was not busy. For the most part, the food was good, but the service left a lot to be desired.
- Food was good if un.even .foodie1VIPDined on 2/17/2013Food was good if un.even . Fried calamari was crisp and delicious. Octopus was rubbery. Veal chop parmigiana very well prepared.sauce on accompanying spaghetti overly sweet with an off taste..
- In our party of six, threeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/17/2013In our party of six, three people liked their food, two thought it was fair and one disliked their dinner. One person was served a surf-and-turf dinner special. The meat and lobster were overcooked and way too small a portion. When the waiter was informed of the issue of the portion size he merely told us that the portion was the portion. No offer was made to replace the food, discount the bill....nothing. Although the restaurant was not busy, we had to wait a long time to be served and to receive our food. When the dinners finally started to arrive, two of the group had to continue to wait as only four of us were served. Once again, nothing more than a quick "sorry about that" was heard or received. Overall: ordinary and expensive food.
- Service was not good. WaitedLEEMVIPDined on 2/16/2013Service was not good. Waited almost 20 minutes after being seated for someone to come and offer us water. I had to get up and request a server. When the food came, it was wrong. They certainly need to get it together, plenty of servers, and they were not that busy.
- This was our second visitjoan427Dined on 2/16/2013This was our second visit to Angelo's, the first was with a large group & the service was not good. At that time, the management did everything to try to make up for it, & that was why we gave it another chance. We were only 4 this time & we will go back again-it was fine in every way.
- It is not Casa D'Angelo quality!OpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 2/14/2013It is not Casa D'Angelo quality! We were there on Valentines Day &I had the Lobster Pasta Special. I don't think they served Losbter, the cream sauce was watery and we waited forever for our food. They need to get their act together. Needless to say we won't be returning any time Soon For extra excitement the chefs wife slipped and fell on a wet floor, very dangerous!
- Happy & Rewarding experienceJoanDined on 2/5/2013I frequented this restaurant when it was "the Station House" for great seafood. When I realized that it is now associated with the "Casa D'Angelo" group - with an Itallian seafood fare - I was excited. I was pleasantly surprised with a great menu, excellent food and great staff. Service was attentive, and with grace and high standards. I highly recommend this wonderful place for both fine Itallian cuisine and seafoood cooked to perfection! Thank you - Joan SchnellSpecial Features:
- Food only fair. Kitchen notcjbenjVIPDined on 2/2/2013Food only fair. Kitchen not responsive to special requests.
- Management hands on food excellentbigredVIPDined on 2/2/2013Management hands on food excellent Waiter Kenneth excellent can;t wait to return.Special Features:
- Took forever to get drinksOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013Took forever to get drinks on arrival. Wrong lobster entree brought, it was replaced, but it wasn't thoroughly cooked. Couldn't eat it. Also, had to get up from table and ask someone to send our waitress for another drink during meal. Bread was very bland. Pasta dish that was supposed to have seafood and very little. They didn't charge us for our drinks as it was a bad experience, but we won't be going back again.
- famly nightLouiseDined on 1/29/2013too dark for elderly to see the menu; had to use out phone flaslight to read the menu. music was too loud, so they turned it down for usSpecial Features:
- We have dined there twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/26/2013We have dined there twice since the new management took over. Both times we found it to be outstanding. Food quality, presentation and service were extremely impressive.Special Features:
- It took an hour to get thedeedeeDined on 1/26/2013It took an hour to get the food out of the kitchen and when it came out..it was just OK...2 orders were wrong and we were tired of waitng. The waitress was great but the food wasn't worth it! Too many bosses and not enough indians in the kitchen...they need a new chef...
- The food was bland, steakOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 1/25/2013The food was bland, steak was over-cooked and gnocchi were dense and heavy. The highlight of the meal was Pavio's Salad: a caprese salad with slices of orange- delicious! The waiter acted inconvenienced when we asked him questions about the menu. We were really looking forward to this meal and were very disappointed.