Angelique Euro Cafe
117 Miracle Mile
Coral Gables, FL 33134Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $30 and under
Angelique Euro Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.angeliqueeurocafe.com/
- Phone: 3055299922
- Hours of Operation:
BRUNCH: Saturday & Sunday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM,
LUNCH: Tuesday - Friday: 11:00AM - 4:00PM,
DINNER: Tuesday - Wednesday: 5:00PM - 10:00PM,
Thursday: 5:00PM - 11:00PM, Friday & Saturday 5:00PM - Midnight, Sunday: 4:00PM - 9:00M (Closed for Dinner Service, Summer Hours)
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Spanish, French
- Executive Chef: Max Heymann
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Entertainment, Happy Hour, High Tea, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We customize for our guests any of their catering needs and events.We have successfully catered for our satisfied clients Weddings, Receptions,Holiday celebrations, Baptisms,Birthdays and Business meetings.
- Entertainment: Live Jazz every Friday & Saturdays evening in the Orchid Garden.
- Cross Street: Between Galiano and Ponce de Leon
- Public Transit: There are Bus stops two blocks from the restaurant. There is the city of Coral Gables "free " trolley that takes you from the metro station to the heart of Miracle Mile and in front of Angelique euro cafe restaurant.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Valet parking is available a couple of doors down from the restaurant. There are two city parking facilities less than half a block from our restaurant on Galiano street.
A word from Angelique Euro Cafe
Welcome to Angelique Euro Café, your neighborhood European café that compliments the Mediterranean style and grace of the “City Beautiful”. We are located in the “new heart” of the mile between Ponce and Galiano. Open daily to break the monotony at lunch and satisfy your palate at dinner. The menu serves up neo classics from your European favorites: Spain, France, Italy and Belgium. Enjoy our unique Social Hour Tuesday thru Thursday from 4:00 pm thru 8:00 pm and sample our vast selection of wines by the glass, imported / craft beers, unique Angel-tinis, and our famous house Sangria.Continued
At Angelique, we redefine the brunch experience with an all inclusive menu to be enjoyed Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
At Angelique, we redefine the brunch experience with an all inclusive menu to be enjoyed Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFrench
Angelique Euro Cafe - Best Restaurants in Coral Gables ›
Angelique Euro Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (39)neighborhood gem (36)great for outdoor dining (35)special occasion (28)great for brunch (27)great for lunch (27)good for groups (24)romantic (20)notable wine list (20)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)vibrant bar scene (4)Show More
- Great experiencenvstxDined on 9/13/2014Modern, but not stark. Menu was well thought out. Food was superb, best escargots that I've had in a long while; the steak au poivre was spot-on and mussels were delicious. The service was immaculate, our waitress was a delight, and the owners are wonderful hosts. Overall, it was a great experience. Live jazz on Fridays is an added bonus which will definitely bring us back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeeDeeDeeDeeDined on 9/13/2014Never been to this restaurant. Tried it out during Miami Spice and definitely will return. The service was amazing, food was great and the atmosphere wonderful.Special Features:
- Miami Spice vs 4 Course MealOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/6/2014I reserved this restaurant mainly because of their Miami Spice menu offerings. When we got there, to my surprise, their own menu offered a 4-course dinner aside from the 3-course Miami Spice. This, I thought, was wonderful. We were able to choose Filet Mignon or Mussels for the same cost or lower than Miami Spice menu. The food was wonderful and the wine was great and decently priced. I would definitely dine here again (without needing a special menu).Special Features:
- FoodieVIPDined on 8/31/2014We dine here often because of the excellent food and personalized customer service!!! Owners and staff are amazing!!!Special Features:
- nice ambienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/29/2014ambience is quiet, decor tasteful. Calamari was directly from the freezer, remainder of the food was not notable.
- GasparinDined on 8/26/2014I would go back. The mussels very great and the reception was very friendlySpecial Features:
- Amazing gourmet food in the gablesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2014Their brunch is delicious!! Great spot in Coral Gables and their prices are reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ideal Friday night dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Great combo of yummy food, pleasant staff and good outdoor ambiance topped with good live music.Special Features:
- Extra Care and ConcernOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/22/2014We met here for lunch and enjoyed the Miami Spice lunch special. Carlos took such good care of us that we can't wait to return! The regular menu prices are reasonable as well. Enjoy this hidden gem before word gets out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine foodOzilDined on 8/21/2014This was our first visit to Angelique and I was impressed. I chose from the Spice Menu and enjoyed a salad to start and grilled salmon on grilled squash and zucchini. I would definitely visit again. Note that parking was challenging on a Thursday evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LIZJVIPDined on 8/20/2014EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE. UNFORTUNATELY, THE TABLE NEXT TO US HAD A GROUP OF 10 VERY LOUD FEMALES THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DINING OUTDOORS. DON'T FORGET TO ORDER THE WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BREAD PUDDING. IT'S AMAZING!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- QUICK FINDWIFENLIFEDined on 8/16/2014I PICKED THIS RESTAURANT FROM THE MIAMI SPICE LIST AND WAS EXTREMELY PLEASED THAT I DID. MY WIFE AND I WENT WITH ANOTHER COUPLE AND WE ENJOYED EVERY PART OF OUR DINNER. OUR SERVER JESSICA WAS AT OUR BEG AND CALL AND MADE OUR EVENING EVEN BETTER. I WILL BE BACK TO EAT THERE AND WILL BE TELLING SOME OF OUR OTHER FRIENDS ABOUT IT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GJTMDVIPDined on 8/15/2014Very pleasant staff, great wine values, both owners came by and apologized for the appetizer delay, which really wasn't much time, the food is good, overall it's a great value and would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happydinner1happydiner1Dined on 8/15/2014Angelique is ok. There is nothing special about the restaurant, it's food.
- They Remembered My Dessert!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014I have been to this restaurant with friends on three occasions over the last 6 months, and the last two times one server remembered what I ordered for dessert from the first time. The owner has a great knowledge of beers and spirits, and always has great recommendations for what can go with a meal.Special Features:
- Is a 5 ☆☆☆☆☆!Chocomissi24Dined on 8/9/2014This is my first time eating at Angelique Euro Cafe. I find it very devine and fun to enjoy the moment with family and friends. I will definitely recommend to friends and family which I know they will enjoy.Special Features:
- Disappointed with Sub-par serviceSoleaDined on 8/8/2014Made online dinner reservation for 9:30pm and was looking forward to the Miami Spice special but our experience was far from special. Upon arrival at the restaurant we were a bit confused as to who we should see about our reservation. There was no hostess inside or outside the restaurant. We went inside and asked the person behind the bar, who flagged down the gentleman in charge. We told him of our 9:30 reservation, but we were told no tables were available. We waited 1/2 hour before seeing an empty table that we grabbed ourselves. It took another 15 min for our busy waitress to come over only to let us know they were out of several things on the Miami-spice menu. 1/2 hour later our food finally came out, 10:45. Good food, not the service
- Love Angelique!FlutistDined on 8/8/2014I love this place: the food is spectacular without being pretentious; the manager (owner?) is always incredibly attentive and very informative about the extensive wine list and the best wine offerings and pairings for the food you order; and the ambience is great, particularly if you don't show up during peak hours (when it gets packed and very noisy). A tip: if you show up early for dinner, you'll be guaranteed to find all the items on the menu, since they cook with very fresh, market ingredients. Later in the night, they start running out of some popular courses, as they run out of ingredients. Finally, their Miami Spice menu is one of the most generous around. Don't miss the Portuguese Fish stew! It's delicious and very filling.Special Features:
- Yum, Miami Spicered2018Dined on 8/7/2014Went on Thursday night. Not very busy in early evening. Ordered from the Miami Spice menu. Plenty of choices. Shared with my sister the salad and calamari frito. For the main course we both had the steak au poivre & frites. For dessert I had the bread pudding, she had the cake. She wished she had chosen the bread pudding. It was sooooo good. Everything was very good. Such a good value. This restaurant goes to the top of my Miami Spice list. Will go back even when the Miami Spice promotion is over!Special Features:
- DeliciousjhoffmangatorDined on 8/6/2014I have never really liked duck. Then I had the pan seared duck here and it changed my mind completely.Special Features:
- EuroFoodieDined on 8/6/2014This was my first visit. It won't be my last. I brought a friend. We had the Miami Spice set lunch menu. It was excellent. Loved the escargot, duck comfit pasta, beef and salad greens and dessert. The American coffee was robust, not too strong nor weak. The fresh berries and cream and chocolate ice cream were divine. We came on a Wednesday. We had the restaurant all to ourselves. It was quiet which was nice. Lovely décor and ambience. I believe the owner was there. He greeted us at the door and bid us farewell as we left. I am planning on bringing my husband here for lunch on a Thursday which is his usual day off. Ciao.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodieVIPDined on 8/3/2014We are regular customers, and as always, the food and service were exceptional!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice romantic spotMegsVIPDined on 8/3/2014Great brunch menu! If you like sampling different items, they have an option to choose 4 small plates for $12 of 4 for $16. I've been here three times and everything is always well cooked. Very friendly owner/manager who is visible at all times. The covered patio is really nice and allows you to enjoy a quiet meal without enduring the August heat. We only wish our server mentioned the bottomless mimosas before we were halfway through the meal!Special Features:
- Excellent foodPinecrestGuyDined on 8/2/2014We all ordered from the special "Miami Spice" menu, which is available in August and September. The selection was fine (e.g., a meat dish, a fish dish, etc.) and the quality was outstanding. Some restaurants skimp on the portions on the Miami Spice menu (because it's a $39 fixed price menu for an appetizer, an entree and a dessert), but this restaurant did not. I strongly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always well recievedGtVigilDined on 8/1/2014If we lived closer I would probably be here a couple of times a week. My wife and I choose this place for all of our special occasions. It it's not ritzy but just elegant enough to make you feel well received. The owners are always meeting and greeting everyone. We seem to have new servers every time, even with this, they are all very nice and well-trained, which speaks volumes of the type of atmosphere, both work and in the kitchen at this magnificent place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/1/2014Great local restaurant with freshly prepared food. Had salmon special which was delicious. Love having independently owned restaurants where they care about the quality and preparation of the food.Special Features:
- Eat Here!!KyaminDined on 7/30/2014I have been to Angelique's for lunch or dinner with my wife and we always enjoy it. we have done company functions there, and the staff is always pleased and complimentary. The owners are attentive, the food is great, not a place that delivers any disappointment at any level, jut the opposite: always great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/20/2014Lovely location and ambiance on Miracle Mile, good service, great food.Special Features:
- As advertised...loved it!AdGuy4uDined on 7/13/2014This neighborhood gem as it has been portrayed, was nothing short of special. From the first moment that we sat down (a family of four), we were attended to right away and our waiter offered his favorite choices when asked from the diverse menu. Mr. Rossi himself came over to our table and greeted us. I loved the influences of different countries which makes Angelique's brunch options unique. Everything we ordered was fresh and prepared to perfection. My wife elected to sample several offerings with the De Todo un Poco selection of Belgium Waffle, Torrejas, Tortilla Espanola and Patatas Bravas. I opted for the Eggs Angelique since I just love Eggs Benedict for brunch and this was their twist to the famed dish. Superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnmemorablecurvesDined on 7/5/2014I went for there for brunch on Saturday. It was not full, service was quick and pleasant. Menu was short but very varied. A bit of something for everyone. My girlfriend ordered an omelette that was good, not spectacular . I ordered a croque monsieur, that was unfortunately not what I was expecting. Croque monsieurs are typically made with thick slices of soft bread, this was just sandwich bread, and the bechamel sauce was runny (from not being cooked enough) and lacked those few minutes under the broiler to bring it together. Unfortunate, because it is in the heart of the Gables, its cute, has outdoor seating and staff were right on top of things. But your food has to be just as good.Special Features:
- first time anddeliveringVIPDined on 6/29/2014it was a nice experience... mix of euro style with informality. Glad I made it and will do it againSpecial Features:
- A great findpadirksDined on 6/25/2014The food here is exceptional, as is the service. I have been here several times, and the experience continues to be the same.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious & great service!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/20/2014My husband and I really enjoyed our evening. He got the Steak & Frites and I got the Gnocci. They made great recommendations when asked and were so attentive to our needs. Lovely little place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Gables Restaurant Week MenuAquamiamiDined on 6/18/2014A regular lunch spot gem for us, we love the transformation to a romantic evening spot. Visit Wednesday nights for great wine bottle specials. Have the garbanzo appetizer! Delish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No poivre on steak !CiboLover2013VIPDined on 6/15/2014Except for the fact that my "steak au poivre" was not "au poivre" (which was a disappointment!), the rest of the food was good, but not out of "this world". Dishes had flavor and were the perfect size, but they could be improved. The Pasta with Fungi was just standard. The beans soup was amazingly tasty though. Nevertheless I like this place and I will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow serviceSouthMiamiFoodieDined on 6/14/2014Slow service due to lack of wait staff. Having only 2 servers for the whole restaurant is not fair to the customers or servers. The servers did their best to keep up with the demand but with only one bus boy and a full house, the service turned slow by the time the entrees came out. Parking is the other Huge problem. Why doesn't Coral Gables accept credit cards or dollars in their parking meters, like South Miami? You need a fistful of quarters to feed the meters or risk having a ticket.Special Features:
- Fine EstablishmentjustfactsVIPDined on 6/8/2014Everything here is done correctly. Atmosphere, service, ownership involvement, menu variety, unique. Oh, and the food is great as well.Special Features:
- FAB-U-LOUS!cuisinecutieDined on 5/28/2014Did an internet search of brunch places for WEEKDAYS and found this amazing place. My son was graduating from Middle School and we wanted to take the aunt, uncles and grandparents some place close, delicious and, well, let's face it, economical. Couldn't have foudn a better place. Owner was there and was even helping service. Really happy, definitely coming back. BTW - Absolutely recommend the Pasta Carbonara, Hangover burger, and Truffle burger! Also, DELICIOUS House Pinot Noir! Better than ones I've paid much more for at Capitol Grille.Special Features:
- Dissapointed brunchNot4brunchDined on 5/24/2014My husband & I when for brunch at Anqueline, upon arrival hostess told us to just pick a table to sit, no drink menus were given so we just ordered a mimosa as suggested by waiter (mimosa was vood), I ordered the jamon jamon panini since I was really looking forward to it, however The mustard was so overpowering! Didn't even taste the prosciutto or cheese! I was very disappointed. Ambience was good, & am sure they serve better dishes than the one I had, however based on our first experience am not sure I will ever go back :(
- The following 239 reviews are from the Angelique Euro Cafe reviews archive.
- wonderful brunch spotFoodlover29Dined on 5/18/2014Went last sunday for brunch with the family and it was excellent! the kids loved it as much as we did and the bottomless mimosas were a bonus to the already wonderful experience. will definitely be back and recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.