Angelicas Fine Dining Bar And Entertainment
863 Main Street
Redwood City, CA 94063Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Angelicas Fine Dining Bar And Entertainment
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.angelicasllc.com/
- Phone: 6506798184x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch 6 Day a week (Breakfast & Lunch)
Tues – Fri: Breakfast 9:00am through 2:30pm
Tues – Fri: Lunch 9:00am through 2:30pm
Sat – Sun : Breakfast 9:00am through 2:30pm
Sat – Sun: Lunch 9:00am through 2:30pm
4:30pm to 9:30pm
Friday & Saturday:
4:30pm to 11:00pm
4:30pm to 9:30pm
BAR HAPPY HOUR
Thursday 9:30 pm until last call at 11:00pm
Fri & Sat 10 pm until last call at 12:00 am
Finger bites available during Happy Hour!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary European, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Manuel Nunez & Raul Trejo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Angelicas offers a great variety of entertainment from some of the top performers in our specially designed dinner theater rooms. please visit our entertainment section on our website where you are able to purchase your tickets
A word from Angelicas Fine Dining Bar And Entertainment
New Menu, Breakfast, Lunch,Brunch, Dinner, Full Bar , Lounge Area, Entertainment, 3 stages, Fine Dining, Dining Area, Private Dining Areas with Apple TVContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Angelicas Fine Dining Bar And Entertainment reviews from OpenTable diners
15 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (11)neighborhood gem (9)great for brunch (7)good for groups (7)special occasion (6)late-night find (5)romantic (5)fit for foodies (4)great for lunch (4)hot spot (4)vibrant bar scene (3)kid-friendly (2)notable wine list (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/4/2014Were in CA visiting family and friends. This place was in the middle. What a pleasant surprise. Good food and vibe. Service was great. Good time had by all. Will go back next time we're in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MusicFranDined on 8/30/2014Nice dinner, great music! would go again, met up with friends, for a great show by Groovy Judy!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/14/2014Love this place. Love the ambiance and the magnificent art! Peter is a fantastic host!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemGiantFansDined on 6/22/2014Great little find in the Downtown area. Wonderful food and service, wonderful outdoor seating. I hope it makes it.Special Features:
- Perfect place for family gatheringFood4thoughtDined on 6/15/2014We were at Angelica's to celebrate mothers's and Father's Day. Their buffet brunch was excellent, everyones's favorite food was there. Service really was well timed and friendly :)Special Features:
- I'd pass on this oneOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/7/2014you get a choice of dining outside, paying extra and listening to music or hanging out in the bar - However, you can only do one as they are in completely separate areas and if you want to listen to music, you cant eat food, if you want to hang in the bar, you better bring your own music. Aside form that - food was just OK at best - First plate to arrive had a long black hair mixed in with the food - waiter was nice enough to yell across the restaurant to the kitchen, that the plate had a hair in it - good thing we were the only ones dining at the time. There is no reason why I would return - too bad - looks like the place has some potential with the right management in place.
- Great Food / Entertainmentps25Dined on 6/7/2014I had the special (Flap Steak) and a house salad. Very tasty... I would have it again and soon if it wasn't for the fact that the rest of the menu awaits a taste. The Blue Cheese/Bacon wedge salad is fabulous (i have had it on other visits). As for the entertainment...Ruth Gerson is a phenomenal local singer/songwriter that has been on the national stage on many occasions. Opening was David Helfrich relatively new and performed an excellent set. All in all a great time of dining and entertainment.Special Features:
- The following 26 reviews are from the Angelicas Fine Dining Bar And Entertainment reviews archive.
- goodsusieVIPDined on 5/17/2014fun to go for entertainment and dinner They have improved the decor and food since my last visitSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day BrunchTMirkDined on 5/11/2014Over all my experience was vey good. The only reason I did not rate Angelicas Outstanding is there wasn't any food other than fruit that was catered towards kids and since this was advertised as a Mother's Day Brunch that was a little bit disappointing. Other than that everything was great and tasty.Special Features:
- Mother's Day BrunchpfdinnerVIPDined on 5/11/2014Went here for brunch on mother's day, which was packed with people. They seemed a bit under staffed as people were running around busy as always, but the service was not to bad. The food was great, and they had a little something for everyone in our party, make this a hit! We will be back again for sure.Special Features:
- Dinner Theater wo TheaterMichaelDDined on 5/10/2014For starters food was very good and the menu had great choices. We ordered the Brie cheese and beet salad. Good quality Brie served perfectly that went well with the bread. The Beet salad had too much lettuce so the chopped cubes fall to the bottom of the bowl under the lettuce. Need to remove the lettuce to eat beets. We prefer no lettuce. The prime rib was excellent and a healthy size cut and my wife had the sea bass that she enjoyed very much. In terms of ambiance, we sat upstairs. The decor was entertaining but its a little stuffy and bit of a hot box and we searched for the server at times probably because most patrons are downstairs. It looks like a fun place for dinner with theater so we will be back to try the dining downstairs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too many shortcomings.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/26/2014I was hoping with the reopening of this restaurant, service and food quality would improve. Unfortunately, service was very poor and food mediocre at best. Our server, delivered our food and we never saw him again, until we had to ask another server for our check.
- Great experiencemargoVIPDined on 4/20/2014Our party of 5 went for Easter brunch. I was hesitant at first since Angelica's had mixed reviews but decided to give it a try. From the time we walked in, service was excellent. Peter, the owner, welcomed us, showed us the various areas where we could sit since it was nice outside, and once we were seated, service was excellent. We never had to ask for a refill on water or mimosas, or ask for a plate to be removed. Food was good and nicely displayed. Waffles and toast would have been nice, but the choices were good. Loved the outside seating. We will be back to see if the service and food we found is consistent.Special Features:
- Great Laid Back Brunch VibeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/12/2014Hadn't heard of this place before so decided to try out the weekend brunch and it was fantastic. The patio seating was great, the service was top notch, the food was beautiful and tasty, and the prices were reasonable. Looking forward to going back to try the dinner menu and check out a show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A bit understaffed when weOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/6/2014A bit understaffed when we were there but very friendly and owner came out to great and help, a tad slow but not an issue. Food was good for brunchSpecial Features:
- Delightful!DonaldDined on 3/29/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. They have an interesting bar menu and our waitress was great at explaining different drinks. The lobster tails were delicious as, I am told, were the lamb chops. Everyone was very pleasant and he chef came by our table to introduce himself and make sure we were happy with our food. They have live music but we did not stay for that. This would be a great place for special group events like birthdays, showers, and meetings as they have separate rooms and lots of space including an awesome large patio. The only problem is parking which is a problem for all businesses in the area. However they offer valet service for a fee which we chose to use.Special Features:
- Great local find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014We were greeted at arrival and given a tour before seating us in a nice small dinning area away from the noise of the Saturday night entertainment. We will be returning, food and service were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfullaceycasteelDined on 2/25/2014The live music even was great! The decor and atmosphere was awesome! I had the crab cakes and the friend calamari, both were wonderful! The staff was so helpful and accommodating! I will definitely be back next month for the open mike night!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngelicasJustagirlDined on 2/22/2014Food was cold, no one at the restaurant and very expensive. 4 small scalolops, cold mashed potatoes and bland bitter kale. No bread because they hadn't baked it, we were there for a five a clock reservation. Would to go again
- Angelica's is a great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014Angelica's is a great place to go and celebrate special occasions. The food was excellent and Peter, the owner is very friendly and make you feel welcomeSpecial Features:
- Fitting for Good Evening OutkolekonaDined on 1/11/2014An evening nite out with expectations was complete at Angelicas... my wife and I enjoyed an intimate dining experience with live entertainment provided by H Bell's musical prowness on the uke, flute, harmonica, and syncopated backup music genres. The service staff was attentively patient and nimble with our sold-out upstairs audience of diners and family-like attendees. A true value of an evening out on the town with anyone special... !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The entertainment was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/9/2014The entertainment was excellent. The band was Force of Will. I will be back next Thursday.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Maybe it's better as a supper clubWendyRWCDined on 11/23/2013Four of us went to dinner on a Saturday night, and were the only ones seated upstairs in a medium-sized room. It was very quiet. Several patrons were downstairs and we guess they were waiting for the entertainment to begin. The prime rib was good, the vegetables undercooked. Service was very good, but they didn't have many folks to serve. Unsure if we'll return for dinner only, but maybe for comedy or music, combined with dinner.
- Hidden gemLittleNancyVIPDined on 10/15/2013We had dinner, a jazz performance followed. We noticed there is outside seating although we have not tried it, we will during the spring or summer.Special Features:
- Great live music venue!RCgalVIPDined on 10/6/2013Had the opportunity to listen to Will--lots of Sam Cooke/Motown music, well executed and everyone was dancing. Go here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NightJazzJnkeVIPDined on 9/28/2013We enjoyed a great meal while listening to Jazz music. We will come back for Flamenco :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great discoveryJonPDined on 9/20/2013I went to Angelica's to see a friend from Hawaii perform in the Night Club area. Was so surprised by what a nice place it was, the quality of the food and drinks, the staff, and the overall experience. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/18/2013What a find Angelicas is, I had the Fish & Chips - excellent. The outdoor seating is incredible, I have been here with some friends for late night dining and what an experience, I could sit in their supper club room for a show or in their dining room just for a quite dinner, I decided to go with the later allthough their supper club room is my next visit, this venue has so many different choices. Their is nothing like it anywhere, GREAT VENUESpecial Features:
- Supper Club!caroleonDined on 8/9/2013We went because of the music - the smokin' hot Mike Galisatus Big Band - FANTASTIC! The food was okay, service okay, entertainment WONDERFUL!
- Great people. Everybody makesStar7Dined on 8/1/2013Great people. Everybody makes you feel welcome. Attentive. Peter is an excellent host!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go to placeTeachlifeDined on 8/1/2013This is one of my favorite places for dining and music. Even before the snazzy redo, I called this place home. Lovely owners and staff. Love, love!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Angelica's bistro reinventedOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 6/23/2013I'll miss the very casual ambiance of the old Angelica's but still very much enjoyed our familiar server Roberto. The new dinner menu is a bit limited. I tried the lentil soup and chicken gumbo, both very tasty! So was the bread pudding. I think they should consider bringing back the bistro's Chinese chicken and the Niçoise salads from before. Nice to see my favorite Kwak Belgian bear is still being served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I returned after a year wasCathyVIPDined on 6/16/2013I returned after a year was not happy with the food then, but was happily surprised by it that time, Had ceviche, however that was not a ceviche but a shrimp salad, was not cold enough and not enough citrus flavor and surely not work $10.00/ the salmon was good, the vegetables crisps. The show with the Top shelves group was amazing!Special Features: