Andrew's Steak and Seafood
777 Casino Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Andrew's Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://riverscasino.com/pittsburgh/dining/andrews-steak-seafood
- Phone: 4122317777x3106
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Marmion
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Andrew's Steak and Seafood
Andrew's Steak & Seafood…the name is as famous as the food. A high-end steakhouse that is named after several important Pittsburgh Andrews such as Carnegie, Mellon and Warhol. Andrew's is a contemporary steak and fresh seafood restaurant and offers an exclusive wine list. Must be 21 to enter Rivers Casino.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Andrew's Steak and Seafood - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Andrew's Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)scenic view (63)notable wine list (45)fit for foodies (32)great for outdoor dining (30)romantic (30)good for groups (17)late-night find (13)hot spot (13)neighborhood gem (8)vibrant bar scene (5)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Double Treat DayPittsburghPaulDined on 9/7/2014After an exciting Steelers' Game, we could not wait to dine at Andrews. Our dinner reservations were so relaxing after a tremendously noisy and absolutely crazy day at the stadium. The meal was wonderful, the service was excellent, (as always), and the atmosphere was exactly what we looked forward to at the end of the afternoon. Hats off to Andrews, what a diamond in the ruff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seanDined on 9/6/2014One of the best steaks in pittsburgh. Dinner was and is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovesteakVIPDined on 9/6/2014The onion soup a little less tasty, but still worth the night out.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerTromwolfDined on 9/6/2014Beautiful place for a special occasion. Excellent food and large portions. We took a lot home. We went for our 5th Anniversary and the staff was nice, but didn't offer anything complimentary (e.g. dessert or champagne). They did make a nice "Happy Anniversary" design in chocolate on dessert plate. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well DoneSnuster1Dined on 9/6/2014Food very good, staff friendly and knew enough to answer all questions, view was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- David, Liz and MarkDaveDined on 9/5/2014As usual food always good, service impeccable . Jeffery the manager greeted us and made sure are evening was special. Matt , mike Gus do their craft we'llSpecial Features:
- Romantic scrumptious dinnerTheHillsFromOhioDined on 9/1/2014Very romantic surroundings and the food was spectacular! Our waitress was very knowledgable and nice and the manager was very accomodating and personable.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food & ServiceMistyDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I went to Andrew's for our second wedding anniversary. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Great service, Food Ok, too pricy.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/29/2014The twin lobster tails were over cooked, steak was very good, sea bass was nice, sides were acceptable. Way overpriced for mediocre stuff.
- D and TOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/29/2014Fabulous view of the river on a balmy summer evening! Our server Nicole was very attentive and efficient! Food is getting back to what it used to be a few years ago... I do miss my walnut cranberry bread and cheddar jalapeño.Special Features:
- BAVIBaviDined on 8/28/2014We have enjoyed every dinner we have had at Andrew's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- O.KSeBasDined on 8/23/2014This resteraunt was recommended by a friend, the food was o.k. I think there would have been better choices for a special birthday dinner. We probably will not return.Special Features:
- Quiet oasis in the middle of casinoFriedaFVIPDined on 8/22/2014With really good food. Quite expensive, but you really can make a meal out of an app and salad.Special Features:
- make an impressionh8tow8Dined on 8/22/2014food was excellent and prepared right the first timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Gambled And Won!pghphilmaDined on 8/18/2014My friends and I were celebrating the life of a dear friend 1 year after his passing. We couldn't have chosen a better place to do this. From the Hostess, to the Waitress, to the food, to the portions, to the ambience, I can not say enough about how enjoyable our dining experience was. We never felt rushed, we never had to raise our voices to be heard above the din, we never sat waiting for anything. I recommend Andrew's to anyone looking for a great all around restaurant, however I don't. I want to keep this gem hidden for myself.Special Features:
- Had better meals at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Has the chef changed? My wife and I have had much better meals at this restaurant. She prefers Andrew's over Ruth Chris, Morton's, Capital Grill and Hyde Park! We are not willing to give up that easy. Everyone has an off night. I hope the next visit will be much more enjoyable.
- amazing steakJSJseriesDined on 8/16/2014The filet was extremely thick and cooked to perfection. The crab cakes were terrible, nothing lump about them. Our server was extremely distracted and wasn't very helpful when asking questions about the menu. Even though it's a non-smoking restaurant, I couldn't get past the smell of cigarettes that came from the casino.Special Features:
- ConvivialBaviDined on 8/16/2014Comfortable atmosphere to host friends/ or new acquaintances.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre-game treatEMKWMDined on 8/16/2014Ate here prior to attending the Steelers football game. 1 Filet, 2 Strip steaks, each cooked perfectly, but the best dish of the night was the Chilean Sea Bass with Mushroom Orzo - exquisite! Our server did an excellent job advising us on preparations and selecting side dishes. The view of the river was a bonus.Special Features:
- Great Dinning Location and FoodTrecarDined on 8/8/2014The four of us had a Great time and will repeat the experience again soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014The food was great as was the service. I would give this 4 stars. I would eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- worth a visitbluesmanDined on 8/4/2014The food is wonderful staff is great and they have a great wine list. Its pricy but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun eveninglovesteakVIPDined on 8/2/2014Great service and great food. It wasw a shame the weather didn't cooperate with the free concert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisapointedJuneDined on 8/2/2014I had made reservations for 4 us - celebrating 2 Birthdays. we were stopped at the entrance due to the fact that one of our party was not 21. Ruined the entire evening and celebration. The person 'in question' was celebrating his 20th birthday and felt terrible about 'ruining' the evening. It would have been helpful to know that no one under 21 was permitted in the restaurant when we made the reservations.
- Just not up to "The Standard"577nitroVIPDined on 8/2/2014Saturday evening dinner for 2. First impression decor is very basic and generic..not expected in what is billed as a high end restaurant. Ordered the "prix fix" menu with a 6oz filet and lobster tail. The steak was just OK..the lobster tail was VERY small almost like a Langostine. Even with the included appetizer, salad and desert selections not good value IMO for $75. My partners 8oz filet which was not bad but far from amazing at $33. Calamari appetizer was not bad but not great. Like the entire experience was just "OK" but cannot justify the cost. 2 special cocktails were $9 each while in casino bar a tall double was only $9?? There are a number of FAR better choices for steaks/seafood in Pittsburgh at similar or even lower costs. Sorry!
- great dining experienceStevLinDined on 8/2/2014We took another couple to Andrew's for their anniversary and mutual August birthdays. They were totally impressed with everything the restaurant had to offer. We are frequent diners at the restaurant and it has never disappointed us! Would highly recommend it! The food was awesome, as usual.Special Features:
- not nice enough for the priceSeanParsonsDined on 8/2/2014A high priced steak house should do everything right, and Andrew's did not deliver. While the food was good, they allowed one of their patron's to be obnoxiously loud and vulgar. Using the restroom required me to walk through a smoke filled casino. The smoke was so bad I was concerned I would have an asthma attack (I haven't had one in almost four years). I won't be going back.
- Heavenly SteakLugnut07Dined on 8/1/2014I had a great dining experience ! Went with my son for some quality time and great food . The porterhouse steak was the best we have ever had not to mention the sides. The atmosphere was perfect it actually promoted our conversation . Will return to this quality dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/26/2014We ordered two steaks both were cooked not to the temperature requested. It took about 5 minutes for the server to check on the table after the food was delivered.
- Great Place to Dine in PittsburghCulebraDined on 7/25/2014We had a very enjoyable meal. The food choices were excellent and the meal was cooked to perfection. A very attentive server added to the wonderful experience. I do not see how you could go wrong eating here.Special Features:
- 21 st birthdaynightoutDined on 7/19/20142nd time I have made a reservation asked for a table by the window and did not get one, but people just walking in from Casino did. Lady sat us informed us "We only have 1 busboy that showed up tonight might be a bit before we can seat you" Really do we need to know that..I am sorry she was so upset. Our waiter Gus was awesome, such a nice guy. Food was ok not as good as it should of been. Its VERY expensive so I think it should be outstanding. I think I am done here.. in this case 2 strikes I am out.Special Features:
- Not disappointedDELIGHTEDDined on 7/18/2014I have probably been to Andrews 5 or 6 times and each experience was outstandingSpecial Features:
- kittykatDined on 7/18/2014Food was awesome along with the service. View of the rivery while eating is very relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great Place To EatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/14/2014The food was wonderful. The waitress was awesome. Yet a little on the pricey side. But well worth it! I would go back any time. Thank you for helping me celebrate my husband's birthday with me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice for night outTnM01Dined on 7/13/2014No complaints, food was great, service was great....just a bit slow though. Place was quite, clean and had a great view.Special Features:
- Good SpotThis2014GuyDined on 7/12/2014A bit of a expanded menu would be nice, but the current picks available are good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinning at Andrew'sHarryVIPDined on 7/11/2014This was our third or fourth time at Andrews. We were very happy with our meal and our service. I had the Cioppino and my wife had the NY Strip. We each had a salad. A Wedge for me and my wife ordered the Kale Salad. Every dish was delicious. Our server was friendly, well informed and attentive. Treat yourself.
- Not goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/3/2014Steaks were tough blue cheese not even melted. Cold overpriced
- excellentbaseballfan46Dined on 7/3/2014My favorite waiter, David H. I asked for him was our server on this occasion He was excellent as always. The food was perfect and served hot. The 3 steaks were prepared perfectly and the vegetables were delicious. My favorite desert was put in containers to bring home. I will most definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st timersOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/3/2014My wife and I completely enjoyed ourselves and the meal was super. We both had steak and they were cooked perfectly. The sides were large portions and done well. We were very well satisfied and on a special occasion we will keep you in mind.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.