Andrew's Steak and Seafood
777 Casino Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15212Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Andrew's Steak and Seafood
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://riverscasino.com/pittsburgh/dining/andrews-steak-seafood
- Phone: (412) 231-7777 ext. 3106
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday through Thursday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Richard Marmion
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Andrew's Steak and Seafood
Andrew's Steak & Seafood…the name is as famous as the food. A high-end steakhouse that is named after several important Pittsburgh Andrews such as Carnegie, Mellon and Warhol. Andrew's is a contemporary steak and fresh seafood restaurant and offers an exclusive wine list. Must be 21 to enter Rivers Casino.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Andrew's Steak and Seafood - Best Restaurants in Downtown ›
Andrew's Steak and Seafood reviews from OpenTable diners
111 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (64)scenic view (62)notable wine list (40)fit for foodies (35)romantic (31)great for outdoor dining (23)good for groups (22)hot spot (13)late-night find (12)neighborhood gem (9)vibrant bar scene (7)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Good timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/20/2014The restaurant's atmosphere was conducive to relaxation and comfort. The service was good and the food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very expensive for the quality of service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/20/2014The steak was good ,but not great. Very expensive. Not as good as Ruth's Chris and more expensive. Waitress more concerned with co-worker conversation than us. Totally looked at me ignoring my dinner partner.
- Could be better. Must improve.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014I made a reservation for 4 people, for 2 of them it was their birthday dinner. When we got there I expected a lot, especially for the price ($300 for four people). The lump crab meat crab cake appetizer had no lump crab meat in it. They were like corn bread with crab juice on them. When I mentioned this and asked an employee to follow up with the kitchen they just took the plate and I never heard back from anyone (still charged). The chops and steaks were good and hot but the sides on which the chops were laid were ice cold. Our original server was there to take our order and to hand us our check. In-between it was other random servers. There was no level of service or care whatsoever. They never asked if we wanted a second drink or wine with dinner. At this point we skipped dessert, asked for our check and went somewhere else for that course. Even though I wrote to the restaurant I never received any direct follow up from them in regards to the issues we had with our dinner. You would be best served to go to Morton's, Ruth's Chris or the Capital Grill instead since they are the same price and close by.
- Good but not greatdorisDined on 11/8/2014inches is a good steak house in absolutely is the best choice inside the casino to eat dinner. However if I was just selecting a steakhouse alone and wasn't going to the casino I would pick many of the other steak houses in Pittsburgh firstI would recommend this to a friend.
- Very satisfieddisappointedDined on 11/7/2014We have always had a great meal at Andrew's and plan on returning as often as possible.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinnerWayfaydinnersDined on 11/2/2014One of the best meals I have had in YEARS. We got the special that evening which was a philly steak and it was cooked perfect. Crisp outside and slight pink inside. Wish I could cook steak like that at homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceLeathemDined on 11/1/2014When I made my reservation I mention in the comment section that it was to celebrate my wife's birthday and the addition to our family (Due June 2015!!!) After dinner the waitress brought out a dessert and the plate said congratulations and she was very very nice. What great service!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak and Great Server!MikekayDined on 11/1/2014steaks were delicious. But the service was perfect. Thanks Gustavo(Gus)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BethDined on 10/29/2014The quiet atmosphere and view of Pittsburgh was wonderful. The food is very good. The service is excellent. This was the second time we have dined at Andrew's. We plan on returning in the near future.Special Features:
- Never fails to deliverOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 10/26/2014Great meal, the sea bass was outstanding. The gnocchi appetizer was also noteworthy.Special Features:
- Food okOhiovisitorDined on 10/26/2014Steak was great. Lobster mac/cheese fell way short if the $14 tag. Lack of lobster made the side dish bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistent quality experiencelocalcoupleDined on 10/25/2014Was here over the weekend for my birthday with a friend of mine. Lamb chop was a very healthy portion, well cooked with lobster mashed ,and onion accompanied it. Was a great meal. Fresh hot bread was delivered a few times. They brought out a huge chocolate Happy Birthday plated truffle with raspberries and whipped cream which I barely managed to eat half of..perfect for sharing. 4 stars is very good as I seldom give out 5..A 5 to me is off the charts amazingSpecial Features:
- it wasn't greatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014The steak was burnt, like beef jerky around the edges. The potato was burnt, risotto was under cooked. The waitress and appetizers were good.Special Features:
- SARAHtreetopperDined on 10/24/2014our waitress, Sarah was very friendly, knowledgeable about the menu and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- married21yrsDined on 10/18/2014Our dining experience was very enjoyable. This was our first time at Andrew's and we appreciated our server's helpful explanation of menu items. He described the portion sizes too, so it helped us make our selections. Our steak dinners were prepared exactly as ordered and were delicious. We would recommend Andrew's to our friends and family.Special Features:
- Great As Always!MichaelDined on 10/17/2014We've been here several times. Great as always. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lil39kavDined on 10/17/2014First time at Andrew's. The waiter provided details of everything on the menu when asked. Ordered steak - filet 8 oz. cooked just as I like, two sides were more than enough for two people. Pricing was as expected, overall experience was excellent.Special Features:
- A Dining Delight!DantheDinerDined on 10/15/2014Our evening at Andrew's was very special. Our servers were all very polite and accommodating. The meal was delicious from bread to dessert. You can find any wine you wish. Entries were different and plentiful...there are so many choices. A great place to celebrate a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal I have had in months!FoodMageeDined on 10/8/2014I went on a Wednesday night and they temporarily have a 2/$75 deal going on right now. My fiancée and I shared a phenomenal flat bread, we each got an 8 oz filet with deluxe mashed potatoes and asparagus, and then a delicious piece of chocolate cake for dessert to share. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dave & MarkDaveDined on 9/26/2014As usual the service was superb and the food was very awesomeSpecial Features:
- thankspittpimpDined on 9/20/2014Special thanks to Clark for his help. ..he went out of his way to help my parents enjoy their night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT !WojoDined on 9/17/2014This is a great place to have a wonderful dinner. My husband and I went there (celebrating our anniversary) and we were not disappointed in the meal. This is our 2nd time eating here, and I would ( and have) reccomended this place to friends. Our steak was cooked to perfection, along with everything else. There was also perfect timing on the food. Finished the appitizer, then the main course came a few minutes later. Can't say enough great things about this place. Definitly worth the money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticDannyDined on 9/17/2014We enjoyed Andrews very much. Great meal, great view and great service. We have been here before and will definitely be back again.Special Features:
- Double Treat DayPittsburghPaulDined on 9/7/2014After an exciting Steelers' Game, we could not wait to dine at Andrews. Our dinner reservations were so relaxing after a tremendously noisy and absolutely crazy day at the stadium. The meal was wonderful, the service was excellent, (as always), and the atmosphere was exactly what we looked forward to at the end of the afternoon. Hats off to Andrews, what a diamond in the ruff!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seanDined on 9/6/2014One of the best steaks in pittsburgh. Dinner was and is amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lovesteakVIPDined on 9/6/2014The onion soup a little less tasty, but still worth the night out.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerTromwolfDined on 9/6/2014Beautiful place for a special occasion. Excellent food and large portions. We took a lot home. We went for our 5th Anniversary and the staff was nice, but didn't offer anything complimentary (e.g. dessert or champagne). They did make a nice "Happy Anniversary" design in chocolate on dessert plate. We will go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well DoneSnuster1Dined on 9/6/2014Food very good, staff friendly and knew enough to answer all questions, view was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- David, Liz and MarkDaveDined on 9/5/2014As usual food always good, service impeccable . Jeffery the manager greeted us and made sure are evening was special. Matt , mike Gus do their craft we'llSpecial Features:
- Romantic scrumptious dinnerTheHillsFromOhioDined on 9/1/2014Very romantic surroundings and the food was spectacular! Our waitress was very knowledgable and nice and the manager was very accomodating and personable.Special Features:
- Wonderful Food & ServiceMistyDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I went to Andrew's for our second wedding anniversary. Everything was perfect!Special Features:
- Great service, Food Ok, too pricy.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/29/2014The twin lobster tails were over cooked, steak was very good, sea bass was nice, sides were acceptable. Way overpriced for mediocre stuff.
- D and TOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/29/2014Fabulous view of the river on a balmy summer evening! Our server Nicole was very attentive and efficient! Food is getting back to what it used to be a few years ago... I do miss my walnut cranberry bread and cheddar jalapeño.Special Features:
- BAVIBaviDined on 8/28/2014We have enjoyed every dinner we have had at Andrew's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- O.KSeBasDined on 8/23/2014This resteraunt was recommended by a friend, the food was o.k. I think there would have been better choices for a special birthday dinner. We probably will not return.Special Features:
- Quiet oasis in the middle of casinoFriedaFVIPDined on 8/22/2014With really good food. Quite expensive, but you really can make a meal out of an app and salad.Special Features:
- make an impressionh8tow8Dined on 8/22/2014food was excellent and prepared right the first timeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Gambled And Won!pghphilmaDined on 8/18/2014My friends and I were celebrating the life of a dear friend 1 year after his passing. We couldn't have chosen a better place to do this. From the Hostess, to the Waitress, to the food, to the portions, to the ambience, I can not say enough about how enjoyable our dining experience was. We never felt rushed, we never had to raise our voices to be heard above the din, we never sat waiting for anything. I recommend Andrew's to anyone looking for a great all around restaurant, however I don't. I want to keep this gem hidden for myself.Special Features:
- Had better meals at this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014Has the chef changed? My wife and I have had much better meals at this restaurant. She prefers Andrew's over Ruth Chris, Morton's, Capital Grill and Hyde Park! We are not willing to give up that easy. Everyone has an off night. I hope the next visit will be much more enjoyable.
- amazing steakJSJseriesDined on 8/16/2014The filet was extremely thick and cooked to perfection. The crab cakes were terrible, nothing lump about them. Our server was extremely distracted and wasn't very helpful when asking questions about the menu. Even though it's a non-smoking restaurant, I couldn't get past the smell of cigarettes that came from the casino.Special Features: