Andres Carne de Tres
51-05 58th Street
Woodside, NY 11377Neighborhood:
Latin AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Andres Carne de Tres
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andresny.com/
- Phone: (718) 205-7773
- Hours of Operation:
Hours of Operation:
Wednesday : 4pm - 12am
Thursday : 4pm - 12am
Friday : 4pm- 4am
Saturday : 12pm - 4am
Sunday : 12pm - 12am
Closed Monday - Tuesday (Winter-Spring)
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Latin / Spanish
- Executive Chef: Edgar Salazar
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access
- Entertainment: Andres carne de Tres specializes in live entertainment for all occasions. All parties from 2 to 300 people can be accommodated, and the experience is custom-made according to the guests' desires. Andres is the only and perfect place to celebrate your next event.
A word from Andres Carne de Tres
The Only Real Live Entertainment RestaurantContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andres Carne de Tres reviews from OpenTable diners
6 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (4)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- awsome time great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014The spot was recomended to celebrate my wife birthday and we had a blast a little loud but so are the carnivals of BARRANQUILLA i highly recomend this place,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BadJs31Dined on 10/25/2014I arrived on time and my reservation wasn't be,small place..they put me on side to wait,we decided to leave,bad service
- Malo!!!ChichiDined on 10/4/2014Este sitio es muy oscuro y feo nada bueno, es caro, no se compara con el de Bogota. Yo personalmente no se lo recomiendo a nadie
- The following 5 reviews are from the Andres Carne de Tres reviews archive.
- beach barlaluvfoodDined on 6/8/2014Looks like it was taken from a tropical island and dropped in queens. It has a great look, good food and fun music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulJackieDined on 3/15/2014I went with my boyfriend and we enjoyed every minute. Good music and wonderful service. Will return in the summer to sit outside .It has valet good for new comers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOMEawesomeexperienceDined on 3/8/2014My husband and I had the most amazing time, it was our first experience there and it was perfect, I got exactly what I was looking for...great food, great music, great drinks and the just whole ambience was awesome, I would definetly go there again and hightly recommend....I loved the scenary, the people were noce the music was perfect, It was the best way to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary. Service was great it was not a long wait at all and the waiters were all so pleasant and very attentive. Sincerely, Jenny and Andres BautistaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not so good surpriseFaymusDined on 2/14/2014Was told that this restaurant was a great place but have never made it out there. Decided to go on Valentine's Day. Food was delicious, but the pre-fixed meal for $70 a meal was not explained to us. Service was mediocre - considering there was only 2 tables (including ours) I would have expected it to be a lot better. I am hoping it was just an off day for them. I would consider going back to take a look and see how it is.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationLeslieDined on 12/26/2013The food was very good and the proportions were great as well, the music was perfect for dancing, the only complaint is that there's too small of a dance floor. Besides that I had a good time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.