2607 Main Street
Irvine, CA 92614Neighborhood:
CalifornianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andreisrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9493878887
- Hours of Operation:
Monday-Thursday: 11:30am-9:00pm (bar service & small plates only from 2:00pm - 5:00pm), Lounge: Until 10:00pm, Friday: 11:30am-10:00pm (bar service & small plates only from 2:00pm - 5:00pm), Lounge: Until 11:00pm, Saturday: 5:00pm-10:00pm, Lounge: Until 11:00pm, Sunday: Closed, Happy Hour: Monday - Friday 3:00pm - 6:30pm, Saturday 5pm - 7pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Californian, Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Yves Fournier
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are now offering gourmet catering for everything from small lunch events to large off-site weddings. See the "Events" section of our website for menus.
- Special Events: Our restaurant is available for large private parties or smaller private dining events. Our 6,000 square foot Events Facility, located on the ground floor, is available for large parties of up to 300. It also features a private boardroom for up to 28.
- Cross Street: Siglo
- Public Transit: There is a bus stop directly in front of the restaurant and a designated bike path.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary parking is available in the structure directly behind the Century Centre Towers. Validation is required during lunch. Valet parking is complimentary at lunch and $3 at dinner.
A word from Andrei's
Modern Californian cuisine utilizing locally grown, sustainably farmed and fair-traded products. Our goal is to not only enhance quality but also to support a new, more responsible attitude toward our community and the world around us. That is why we donate all net profits to chartable causes. Both warm and inviting, nature was the inspiration for Andrei's interior; from the soaring two-story waterfall in the lobby to the striking onyx and granite bar and eco-friendly pecan wood floors, every detail was hand-selected for its natural beauty. We welcome you to visit Andrei's for a truly special dining experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andrei's reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (33)special occasion (28)good for groups (27)great for lunch (27)neighborhood gem (20)great for outdoor dining (19)romantic (18)vibrant bar scene (14)notable wine list (14)great for brunch (8)late-night find (5)hot spot (5)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Looking to connectJackieBDined on 9/24/2014Andrei's is a nice spot to connect with colleagues and friends. They have a very interesting menu and wide selection of dishes . We shared a sausage and artichoke flat bread with Andre's chopped salad. Both were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful food and ambianceIrvineFoodyDined on 9/23/2014Excellent food; freshest ingredients; and wonderful service and ambiance.Special Features:
- Great Spot for Business LunchDMZ1Dined on 9/18/2014Menu was varied. Food was great. Service was excellent. Free Valet Parking. Couldn't ask for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- corvetteVIPDined on 9/12/2014We celebrate a birthday lunch with 9 lovely ladies and everything was perfect. The food was amazing, the service could not have been better. And they let us sit, linger, relax, laugh out loud and enjoy ourselves. Thank you Andrei's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Business LunchFoodieVIPDined on 8/27/2014I always take clients to Andrei's for lunch and know that they will be very impressed with the restaurant...especially the food! I can't think of a better place to build client relationships and also enjoy yourself. It is also a great place to meet other business professionals in Orange County.Special Features:
- Great lunchfussyfoodieVIPDined on 8/21/2014My husband, daughter and I went for lunch and as always, loved it. Andrei's is very beautiful and on a nice day with the windows and doors open, it's fabulous. We shared the portobello mushroom fries and then we each had the Moroccan wrap, a tasty and healthy meal. It's a great lunch.Special Features:
- Andrei'sVivjonDined on 8/16/2014Service was excellent. We were celebrating our anniversary and our expectations were a bit more romantic than what Andrei's ambiance provided. No table clothes. We sat in a booth, which was more like a coffee shop setting. They do now have an outdoor sitting area. I would go back for lunch with clients or my wife. It was, in my opinion more a lunch type restaurant. My steak was not the best cut. Had gristle throughout. Was a bit under cooked in places because of the cut. My wife's was perfect for her. We found out that this is a "non-profit" restaurant as we paid the bill. Because of this we would go back just knowing they give money to local charities like Choc Hospital etc. We wish them luck and success.Special Features:
- They need Help..FranceDined on 8/16/2014Fish was over cooked. Sent it back and over cooked a second time... Heirloom tomato & watermelon salad with three small balls of watermelon. Should have had more equal parts of watermelon. The salad was to big for one person. Way over priced. Not a gourmet setting by gourmet prices.....Not even table clothes... Would not go back....
- Very Nice!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/15/2014We had heard about Andrei's for awhile, but finally made it. All I can say, is be sure to have the Warm Octopus Salad. One of the best dishes we have had anywhere. Thanks for the nice time!Special Features:
- ALWAYS GREATFoodieVIPDined on 8/9/2014As always the food was fantastic....and we sat in the new outside patio which made the night even better.....I wish I didn't get full so I could eat more of the menu items.!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Potential to be greatGiggyDined on 8/8/2014Great cocktails, lounge, happy hour menu. Nice outdoor patio. Went with special southwestern menu which is not what Andries is know for. Overall meal was okay, nothing special. Delicious coleslaw. Crumble dessert was missing the crumble. Manager was friendly and helpful but server was average. Expensive entrees so they should up the service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/2/2014Although they ran out of Salmon.. Food was good.. Service staff seemed to busy and rushed, although they did get the job doneSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jockoVIPDined on 8/2/2014There were several large parties and we were forgotten. Our entrees were good and I would definitely try it again.Special Features:
- Bad ServiceSadFaceDined on 8/1/2014The service was the worst experience we had and we will not recommend there to anybody.
- Excellent!alexisDined on 7/30/2014Great experience taking a client group for a celebratory dinner. Our servers were fantastic. Menu is very interesting and tasty, as was the drink menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy until 7SandraDined on 7/29/2014Very good price for drinks until 7 Food is just so so. The pasta dish was good, but the salmon tacos were laughable. Thick tortilla pancakes with little bits of salmon and cole slaw held together with tooth picks I asked for the salad on the side and it did come on the side, as well as on top. But we saw good things on the menu which we will try next time; always give a restaurant a second chance.Special Features:
- Not up to parWilFoultsDined on 7/25/2014We have visited Andrei's many times but found this evening to be a disappointment. The octopus salad used to be fantastic but is very bland and tasteless. The gnocchi was like mashed potatoes heaped in five mounds on the plate. The third member of the party had roasted chicken which he said was excellent. The drinks from the bar were incorrect, and the waiter even spilled a martini on one of us. The restaurant was almost empty on a Friday night. The experience for the money was not worth going to the restaurant. Sadly enough, we won't be returning as this was so disappointing.Special Features:
- Great small plates and servicejantDined on 7/19/2014Pate was our server and so very knowledgeable about the menu and about the history of Andrei's. We really enjoyed the small plates dishes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualIsabelleVIPDined on 7/16/2014We went there to check the patio/terrace area recently open. Very nice setting for an evening or lunch. Excellent food as usual. I tried the Bouillabaise during the French week menu and it was fantastic. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Had a great lunchfussyfoodieVIPDined on 7/15/2014Lunch at Andrei's is relaxing. The tables are not as close as at most restaurants, it's beautifully decorated, and the breeze coming in the huge windows feels wonderful. I admit that I always get the same thing. I start with the portabello mushroom fries and love the Moroccan wrap. It's not the usual fare.Special Features:
- great place!1manDined on 7/2/2014Loved it, really enjoyed the varied menu. Tried a bit of everything, came during happy hour. Great deals and generally a great atmosphere. I will be backSpecial Features:
- AdriverDined on 6/25/2014Been here many times nd alwasy enjoy it. A bit disappointed in my entree this time, but the others thoroughly enjoyed theres. Service was very good.
- recommend to family/palsissywahomeDined on 6/12/2014Loved the atmosphere n service however I was not pleased with t g e food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a Gem of a SpotCinderDined on 6/7/2014Truly a great local spot. We always dine for dinner and are never disappointed. Our Server Colleen was outstanding, the hostess Christine, charming and the chef accommodated our food allergies and Colleen made sure to double check prior and was not a problem. Great Communication to us when the kitchen was closing as well to get any last minute dessert items in.Special Features:
- Conscious cuisineImaFoodieDined on 6/7/2014So many good things about this restaurant. They care about the food and it's presentation, but also about a greater good in the community. Win. Win.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LvlunchDined on 6/5/2014Everything about our visit for lunch was excellent. This was our 3rd visit and we will definitely be coming back!!!Special Features:
- Always WonderfulSatsumaDined on 6/3/2014Fabulous! Tried the daily fish special and it was the perfect amount of food, beautifully presented and soooo tasty!Special Features:
- Service slowLindaVIPDined on 6/2/2014On this particular day, they did not have enough servers during lunch. Since this location attracts customers who are having business lunches, it needs to be staffed to get people out faster than two hours. The server did not keep us updated regarding the delays.Special Features:
- The following 685 reviews are from the Andrei's reviews archive.
- alfie55Alfie55Dined on 5/31/2014A cozy neighborhood find. The interior is beautiful. The food was delish. I loved the portion size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OC FoodieFoodieVIPDined on 5/31/2014As always the food was great.....I like the fact that they change the menu every season but keep the favorites they are known for....The Chef always stops by our table to make sure everything is fine.....Special Features:
- Really pretty, but quiet restaurantYummyVIPDined on 5/22/2014We enjoyed happy hour drinks and small bites. I wouldn't say the food is anything to get wild over but our server was great! Very attentive and knowledgeable! Sadly it's really quiet at night, but I've heard the lunch scene is pretty vibrant!Special Features:
- Wonderfulpet4daisyVIPDined on 5/19/2014This was a great evening starting with the friendly valet. The hostess and waiter were friendly, accommedating and attentive. The menu which uses local produce and vendors was varied. The watermelon-heirloom tomato salad was tasty and presented beautifully. We had the sea bass (served with artichoke hearts, tomato, asparagus and a wonderful garlic sauce) was yummy, again presented beautifully. Their breads, rolls and raisin bread, were homemade tasty and served warm. It was a delightful evening and we can't wait to go back!!! :)Special Features:
- SophieDined on 5/19/2014I can only comment on lunch since I have not had a dinner experience yet. Food was very good, all my group enjoyed their dishes, and service was very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great findtroutbumsDined on 5/15/2014Terrific find. Great venue. Young crowd. Too noisy for dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Mother's Day BrunchMelitaJaiDined on 5/11/2014My family and I dined at Andrei's for Mother's Day Brunch, and it was a perfect experience. The restaurant is beautiful and sleek, the wait staff was very attentive, and the manager stopped by our table several times, and even offered my mother a different entree choice when she mentioned a note on her crab-cake eggs benedict. The Blood Orange Mimosas are a must-have, as well as any of their seafood options. My sisters and father had the French Toast, and they raved about it. Overall, a perfect dining experience that made for very fond memories this Mother's Day.Special Features:
- DeliciousEmsalbertDined on 5/9/2014The food was delicious and menu had varied options. A little noises, but otherwise excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expectacular Ambiance and ServiceethelDined on 5/9/2014A great find.. Great ambiance, great food and service.. will definitely come back again with friends and family. Great cause.. Andrei's Foundation...Special Features:
- A really nice placefussyfoodieVIPDined on 5/5/2014I've been to Andrei's several times, including two dinners. This last time, the food was the best it's ever been, The place is beautiful and there are always many things on the menu I like, which is sometimes an issue since I don't eat beef or pork or anything creamy. Last night, I had pistachio-crusted halibut in a broth with clams and potatoes and it was delicious. I tasted my husband's sea bass and that was excellent too. We started out with portabello fries and shared a beautiful salad and loved our desert, which consisted of four little ice cream and sorbet cones. I just don't understand why this place is so dead at night. I wonder if people don't realize that the parking in the garage behind the restaurant is free.
- Disappointing after all was donesteakloverVIPDined on 4/29/2014Had high expectations but obviously too high. Food was mediocre and overall the ambience and decor proposes such a better experience.
- Chop salad is amazing!Luv2dineVIPDined on 4/22/2014Not only is Andrei's an amazing restaurant with excellent service, but the chop salad is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.