3131 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
Pan-AsianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027705340x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm – 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 6:00pm – 12 midnight.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Pan-Asian, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Joseph Elevado
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: An alluring social scene, tantalizing Asian cuisine and top flight DJ programming make Andrea"s one of the most sought-after nightlife destinations in Las Vegas. Designed for diners to see-and-be-seen, the terraced dining room features hexagon-shaped tables for larger groups, intimate private dining alcoves and a 2,100 square foot terrace overlooking Surrender nightclub's panoramic outdoor space. Groups of up to 48 can be accommodated on multiple tables in the restaurant's reserved group area. Requests for exclusive buy-outs of the complete Andrea's space for special events are considered based on availability.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Entertainment: Setting the vibe is world-renowned Wynn Las Vegas resident DJ Steve Angello, of Swedish House Mafia fame, who will direct Andrea’s music program as Musical Chef. Angello will produce exclusive music mixes that are enhanced by the restaurant’s state-of-the-art audio and lighting system designed by award-winning John Lyons Systems. Top resident DJs will also spin sets after 11 p.m. as the lounge fully transitions into Surrender Nightclub. Andrea’s will embrace a contemporary style of dining that is more fluid and less formatted than the traditional three-course model. From Andrea’s exhibition kitchen will come a steady stream of Asian cuisine -- from sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood and noodles, to sushi and dim sum. The sharable dishes can be enjoyed with sublime cocktails, many named after the resort’s world-famous resident DJs.
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard So at Wynn Boulevard
- Public Transit: 24/7 Las Vegas Public Transit, with Deuce and Express Bus Service outside on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Complimentary enclosed parking is conveniently located inside the Encore self-park garage, off of Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard. Valet parking is also available at the Encore resort porte cochere, located off Las Vegas Boulevard and Wynn Boulevard.
A word from Andrea's
The evolution of Las Vegas nightlife takes an exciting culinary turn with the opening of Andrea’s, a unique new dining concept at Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. The restaurant debuts an alluring style of “vibe dining”, combining a restaurant & nightlife experience into one environment. The addition… of Andrea’s completes the expansive Encore & Surrender Nightclub entertainment complex, becoming the first Wynn restaurant to be fully integrated into a nightclub. Whether dining before, after, or in lieu of a nightlife experience at Surrender, XS or Tryst nightclubs at Wynn Las Vegas, diners can expect a sensory immersion of exotic Asian-inspired flavors, imaginative cocktails, high-end service & mood enhancing sounds set in a sexy atmosphere.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Andrea's reviews from OpenTable diners
126 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
hot spot (72)fit for foodies (70)special occasion (66)good for groups (54)romantic (50)vibrant bar scene (41)notable wine list (21)late-night find (20)scenic view (7)neighborhood gem (5)great for lunch (3)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Wonderful foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Very open and well appointed floor, busy and good music at the right noise level. Started with the Seafood on ice which may be the best I've had. Wonderful snow crab and oysters. Our server was very helpful and exceptionally friendly. Shared several plates for our main courses and they were perfect, cooked properly or if raw, quite fresh. Presentation was beautiful and flavors excellent. They have an extensive Sake list and recommendations were made that fit the bill. The portions in the Plates to Share section of the menu were large enough that they were indeed appropriately fit to share, and were well priced for the portion sizes. Reservations are highly recommended as it fills up, but we were able to get same day reservationsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in vegasPpC07VIPDined on 9/17/2014We only had the sushi, but I can tell you it is the best vegas has to offer.Special Features:
- excellent seafood platterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Loved the oysters, lobster, and crab. The hamachi sashimi appetizer was excellent too. The garlic chips and cilantro added nice flavor and crunch to the hamachi.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FaraVIPDined on 9/11/2014Third time at Andrea's....again We had to Waite one hour for our food:( not going back for sure.Special Features:
- Second visit as wonderful as firstluvchsVIPDined on 9/11/2014First ate here in June and returned on our next visit to Vegas. Service very accomodating, with the chef coming to our table to discuss husband's food allergies. Upscale atmosphere. Definitely try the tuna on rice cake appetizer. Our favorite Asian restaurant on the StripSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FannyFannymDined on 9/9/2014Great place, unfortunately my experience was not so good. Food took so long to come...and we took the family style way and shared...but the food was in such little quatity, that I left after 3 hours with 5 pieces of sushi in my stomach! The lenght of time between the serving was an issue and the little (way too little) quantity of food too. I wished our server could have seen that we kept waiting. By the time we mentioned it, we were just too tired of waiting and left! Next time, I am ordering for myself...Special Features:
- Better than expectedLocalsVIPDined on 9/8/2014Short version: A nice surprise at Encore. We would go back. Longer version: We made an impromptu reservation at Andrea's for an Asian inspired menu, not knowing what to expect. Asked for a booth, and they seated us in a semi-private booth that we could see the restaurant and patrons but still have privacy. Nice. Shrimp appetizer, lobster entrée (with a tempura style preparation), sea bass - all excellent. Service was excellent as well. A bit pricey - but hey we would return. By the glass wine list was a bit slim.Special Features:
- Not ImpressedSoCalGalDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant atmosphere is trendy and energetic with a nightclub feel while dining. We were excited to be there! Drinks were expensive ($17 cocktail) and we couldn't taste alcohol. The service is excellent but food was seriously mediocre in our opinion. I had a rock shrimp appetizer that I swear tasted like it came from Panda express - overly sweet and mushy and tiny. (I thought rock shrimp was large - so maybe that part was my mistake.) Neither entree was anything even close to write home about. Salmon was "ok." Will not return because, I like the Wynn, but prefer SW steakhouse ANYTIME over this place. I was sad i tried something new.
- Wow, unbelievable food and serviceDrKGruverDined on 9/6/2014What a great experience. The seafood was fresh and phenomenal. The fois gras was fantastic. The service was unbeatable. Highly recommended!Special Features:
- What happened Mr. Wynn?bslots57VIPDined on 9/5/2014When Andrea's first opened in 2012, I, my mom, and brother went there for dinner. It was amazing, and, there were a lot more Asian dishes on the menu. We have since moved to Las Vegas and decided to dine at Andrea's again. What a horrible disappointment it turned out to be. Although the food was very good, the menu has changed. It resembles more of a steakhouse than anything. I can only assume if you don't order alcohol with dinner you only get water. I say that because we weren't even offered anything else. Won't be back any time soon. There are too many fine dining restaurants in this town to subject yourself to that. What a shame, usually Steve Wynn is on top of stuff like this.Special Features:
- Fantastic RestaurantRich12Dined on 9/1/2014We celebrated our 10th anniversary here. The food and drinks were outstanding, the service was fantastic, and the ambience was upbeat. Definitely the best restaurant in Las Vegas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must see!RickatehereDined on 8/31/2014I would highly recommend this restaurant to those who are seeking a 'happening' venue with exceptional food & service. Noise level increases as the evening progresses but is well within acceptable limits. The crowd, on average, is younger (than me!!) but our party of 4 loved the entire experience. The menu is varied and they offer an exceptional wine list, although many bottles are beyond the average person's ability to afford. We'll be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- just ok, but have had better beforeVEGASPAULDined on 8/30/2014We where seated quickly, they wanted to give us a table by itself right by the kitchen, I was not liking that so I suggested a few other tables that where vacant, which seemed to be fine, then the manager offered us one of the special vip booths I have always wanted to sit in, very excited for that, but I was wrong, they are very hot as there is no ac or air circulation and the staff forgets that you exist as they barely even see you in there, 1st round of drinks took 15 minutes, not happy about that, overall experience was just average.Special Features:
- restaurant weekBrianKVIPDined on 8/23/2014we went for restaurant week, the restaurant was good, but since restaurant week is a charitable event, I was extremely disappointed in the way Andrea's handled it. First, we were not even presented the menu for restaurant week, the waiter actually had it hiding in the kitchen. Second, once we asked for the menu and were looked at by the waiter like we were cheap, we were given the menu. Then, we selected our courses and were told that the entree just came a la carte so if we wanted any sides we would have to order them(another joke! all other restaurants actually give you 3 FULL courses for restaurant week). All in all, the restaurant is great as we have been there many times but very disappointed in the handling of this event!!
- Andrea's....simply fabulous!foodie2VIPDined on 8/23/2014We visit Vegas at least 3 times a year...we have dined at most of the restaurants at the Encore, Wynn, Palazzo, and Venetian....My favorite restaurant is Andrea's...On this trip, we ate there 2 nights in a row because of the wonderful food selections always prepared to perfection...Always fresh, interesting, and delicious...We love the Asian Pear Martini, the New York Strip with demi-glace, the 5-spice Lobster and the Asian pear and Snap Pea salad...I can't wait to go back !.....Andrea's has a exceptional staff from beginning to end !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andreas Favorite LV REST But....GroupofSevenDined on 8/22/2014Andreas is my favorite restaurant in Las Vegas. The food and service is by far the best I have experienced in Las Vegas. Warning though, we arrived late on a Friday night and had a 10pm reservation. The noise level was way too high. It was like being in a night club. We could not hear the waiter and had to shout all of our orders. They also lowered the lights and it was hard to read the menu. I understand they want to make this a "HOT SPOT" but when you can't even carry on a dinner conversation there is a problem with the noise level.Special Features:
- Food, service, atmosphereRustytheSpectacularDined on 8/20/2014The Table Shares part of the menu was outstanding. If you pick one side, it has to be the Brussel Sprouts.[!!!] Travor's service was superbSpecial Features:
- Service at it's bestMilesJunkieDined on 8/19/2014The atmosphere was great, the food was outstanding, as you'd expect at that price point, but then again not better than KOI (NYC, LV) or ChinChin (Melbourne). We had the Rock Shrimp Tempura, the Spicy Tuna on Crispy Rice and the Hamachi Sashimi as well as the Shrimp Tempura + Spicy Tuna Sushi Roll and the as the Rainbow Roll (this was the least exciting of all). But what made the evening really special was the attentiveness of all service staff. I have not experienced anything like that in a while. Truly recommendable...Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/19/2014Food was excellent and the drinks were good as well!Special Features:
- Filet MignonOvercookedDined on 8/18/2014My buddy and I had high hopes after reading previous reviews. Given the restaurant is named after Steve's wife, we certainly expected great things. We ordered a bottle of wine, but they came out and served us two glasses with an open bottle that had been left out for far too long. The issue was corrected, so no harm done. I ordered the Filet Mignon, medium rare plus. It arrived well done. After sending it back, they returned with their second attempt. Unfortunately, this too was well overcooked. They did take it off the final bill, but unfortunately I didn't get to eat dinner that night. My buddy ordered the Lemongrass Beef Tenderloin. Also unfortunately, the dish was more like a soup.
- AlexPAtoNVDined on 8/18/2014This restaurant was amazing. I had high expectations from what my coworkers and friends had said about Andrea's, and this place exceeded all of them. Awesome drink menu! For my next visit I'd love to sit by the bar. I love the look of this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas babyvegasDined on 8/17/2014Best restaurant in Vegas. Only I was not happy when there were plenty of tables available to sit for my group and hostess refused to seat me because we were 15 minutes early for our reservation. My reservation was 9pm and They took their sweet time seating me They sat me at their own leisure at 930pm. I was really pist because I was really hungry. Hostess felt that she was the boss and we had to do as we were told. There was no respect from the hostess and seated me like she was doing me a favor That was not a pleasant experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My faveeeeFabFoodieDined on 8/17/2014My fave place to visit in Vega$. The food is awesome, the bar is cool and the staff is top notch! After seeing on Opentable that it was my twentieth wedding anniversary, they gave us custom chopsticks with our names on them. :) Can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- LovechocolateVIPDined on 8/15/2014The restaurant is nice and spacious, pretty decor. Food is great; lotus dim sum is my favorite, miso glazed cod is very good, but their dessert is poor. I need dark chocolate!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really poorEarljcVIPDined on 8/15/2014This is a nobu want a be. I should have known when we had no problem getting in. Bad atmosphere bad food.
- fantasticletsgoDined on 8/13/2014The menu was so interesting we had a hard time deciding. Choices were wonderful. Sea bass, scallops, shrimp To share. Salads were delicious! Wait staff was wonderful and unobtrusive. Music playing in background was a little loud to have conversation over top. Such a pretty room!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RomanticoctopusDined on 8/9/2014Great if you're going for a romantic dinner! Great choices on food just a little pricey!Special Features:
- Asian Fusion??FoodReview6543Dined on 8/8/2014The restaurant had some excellent food selections, sampling most of the food from our table, I feel that I can definitely say you won't be unhappy with anything you eat there. And it's got some particularly high quality steak offerings. For the price though, you don't have to travel far on the Vegas strip to find better offerings. I wouldn't be unhappy to eat here again, but I probably wouldn't choose to return unless someone else was insistent on going.Special Features:
- Great Place for a group or date!!!LasVegasLocalDined on 8/4/2014Love the various seating options with enclosed booths at the edge of the open seating area! Elegant. Nice low lighting for a date and active bar. Everyone seemed happy and service was very attentive. Hostesses friendly and food came out quick. Very good recommendations from waiter (Allen - nice) and food presentation/taste - excellent!!! Recommend miso cod fish dish - yum :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wowOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2014This place makes you feel like you are the most important person there. We were literally treated as what I imagine a celebrity is treated like. Drinks was strong! Food was delicious and I was stuffed which is rare for an expensive restaurant (the portions are usually very small), but not here!Special Features:
- good food and serviceAKvegasVIPDined on 8/3/2014Nice set up, real fast service, full bar and tasty food,Special Features:
- One of my favorites!ZambieDined on 8/2/2014Food is always good and the service cannot be beat! We are locals and feel appreciated when we are there. Scene is fun, music is great. Garlic Broccoli is a must, pan fried noodles with veggies are great. Sushi is great. Everything I have ever had is great. So it is fun to try new things on the menu because we know it will be delicious. Drinks are so fun. I always get the Dream. My husband gets the Sinatra. If there is one thing I would change, it's the dessert menu. I have a huge sweet tooth, but I'm not an ice cream lover. The menu doesn't have a great chocolate cake of some sort. I don't want choc. mousse. My only wish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best meal in VegasAlgiersDined on 7/28/2014What a gem. Food was divine. Great attention to detail and our food allergies were treated like it made us more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceformervegasDined on 7/26/2014Food was great, for me - steak. For my wife who is a vegetarian, everything she had was well prepared and not an afterthought like it is at some restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreysonVIPDined on 7/26/2014Wonderful service from the hostess to the busboy and all staff levels in between. Ambience was great, we sat in a booth with a view of the primary dining area. Music was great, sound perfect and the place had a positive vibe.Special Features:
- enjoyableDavisInkDined on 7/26/2014We enjoyed our dining experience. The manager was very nice and the staff was on it! The food and drinks were amazing, and we will visit again when in Vegas.Special Features:
- Worth going backSatisfiedDined on 7/25/2014I will be back at Andrea's at Encore the next time I am in Las Vegas. We were there for a birthday celebration and it was so much fun. The service, the food, the people were just memorable. Did I mention the food? Well, I am just incredibly impressive with the dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rivals SF restaurantsdmlmDined on 7/22/2014The Asian-fusion cuisine rivals San Francisco. The service was exceptional as well!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hip Asian Cuisine and moreEdwardLVVIPDined on 7/18/2014Andreas is much more than "Hip Asian Cuisine". It is great service, great energy and great vibe. Chef Joseph Elevado elevates everything to a higher level. Amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!!LeslieVIPDined on 7/13/2014Would recommend Andrea's!!!! Food and service was excellent!!!Special Features: