Andrea's 25 of Commack
6300 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, NY 11725Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andrea's 25 of Commack
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andreas25.com/
- Phone: 6314867400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Salvatore Sorrentino, Peter Campisi, & William Tur
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We cater to private events accommodating up to 120 people in our Woodbury location & 80 in Commack location. We have both A La Carte & Family Style options to accommodate our guests.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer Private Dining for Catering Events only on Saturdays & Sundays for day parties only.
- Private Party Contact: Tyson Lavero 6314867400
A word from Andrea's 25 of Commack
Andrea's 25 (pronounced Aundrea's) serves an A La Carte Menu where you will be able to casually dine with Family & Friends. With locations in both Commack & Woodbury, New York we serve an array of dishes that are easy to please. Our Chefs create fresh to order dishes using only the freshest ingredients that are delivered daily. At Andrea's 25 we serve the Italian Staples plus many Chef inspired dishes that are easy to please. A must try is our Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Eggrolls, Our FAMOUS Baked Clams, & THE BEST Chicken Scarpriello money can buy! We cater to the greatest of Wine connoisseurs with our extensive Wine List and Red & White Wine Sangria made in house daily. And who can forget our Fresh Desserts such as Napoleon, Banana Bread Pudding with a Bourbon Sauce, & Fried Oreo Zeppolis served our a dollop of hazelnut spread.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Andrea's 25 of Commack - Best Restaurants in Commack ›
Andrea's 25 of Commack reviews from OpenTable diners
64 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (43)fit for foodies (23)vibrant bar scene (19)good for groups (17)special occasion (17)romantic (15)hot spot (8)kid-friendly (7)late-night find (3)great for brunch (3)notable wine list (2)great for lunch (2)Show More
- Great SpotTreesDined on 9/13/2014Very noisy, but worth it. Food is prepared very well. The Liciano sauce is good enough to drink off the plate and can be put on any protein. The veal was as good as any I've had anywhere in the U.S. Never used a knife. Would come back next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- teacher1Dined on 9/13/2014Although I enjoyed the food, I doubt that I would return on a weekend. The noise level was unbearable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Terrible. Noise is unbearable. You can go deaf in this restaurant. Food was lousy. Prices were high. I give it an F. The waiter was nice. Stay away!!!
- NoisyRoroDined on 9/6/2014Food and service excellent . Noise level very high. Hard to have a conversation..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great calamariphils3Dined on 8/30/2014The calamari salad and chilean sea bass are delicious. Nice atmosphere. Service could have been better although my waitress was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre food and very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/25/2014The din hits you the moment you enter the place . Should have trusted my gut feelings; should have turned around and left. It was very hard to hear the server, let alone hear oneself think. Did I mention it was noisy? Shame, because it really detracted from the whole experience- detracted from appreciating the quality of the food or the service .
- Always a good experienceRpfaDined on 8/23/2014We have been going to Andrea's 25 in Commack since it opened and no matter when we go, we enjoy it thoroughly. We were seated promptly and the service was excellent. Our server was very attentive with a lovely personality which makes for a much more enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTellersloverVIPDined on 8/22/2014Menu - specials chef will cook to order. Appetizers, dinner and dessert were excellent. Drink menu - selects we tried were excellent. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Italian delightMeisterVIPDined on 8/17/2014Fried calamari was fresh and tasty. Bread basket with garlic and oil was addictive. Pasta dishes were cooked perfectly and the zucchini linguine was a great diet dish. The cannoli for dessert can feed the whole table and was not cloyingly sweet. The owner came to the table to ask how everything was. Bring the family for hearty Italian cooking at moderate prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BonslpDined on 8/16/2014Food and service were excellent. The only thing detracting from an overall outstanding rating was the noise level. After our entree, we asked that our dessert be served at one of the outdoor tables. This worked well as we were better able to converse. Overall, however, the restaurant is very good and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected SurpriseJackVIPDined on 8/15/2014We arrived about 10 minutes early for our 8:30 reservation. The host said out table will be ready in 5 minutes, and offered us drinks because we had to wait. I took one look at my wife, and said this guy knows how to run a resturant. We were seated at 8:30, and we're immediately greater by the waiter and bus boy. Service was attentive and not overbearing. The food was very good, and we determined half way into our evening, we will be back again soon ...Special Features:
- Really good foodRichDined on 8/9/2014The Italian Mac and Cheese was the best I ever had!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/8/2014The food at Andrea's 25 is top notch and the service was outstanding. It's a bit pricey but a good value. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- outstanding foodpatandorjeanDined on 8/2/2014Calamari with the spicy sauce was the best we have ever had. Veal Scalapini was delicious and fork tender. Our server was attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A goodyLovetodineoutDined on 8/2/2014Great menu, service wonderful, food delicious! Only negative that comes to mind was the noise level. Music (in my opinion) should be in the background so table mates can converse--the reason for dining with family/friends.Special Features:
- ServiceCookieDined on 7/29/2014Service was slow and poor. Food was just okay...nothing to brag about.Special Features:
- great find in commackpeace31Dined on 7/19/2014we had a gift certificate and have never been here before,well we will be going back.. the food was excellent/that luciano sauce was divine.nice portions. the staff very attentive justin was great always checking on us. cant wait to go back and try something new.Special Features:
- Andreas 25 in CommackExcellentDined on 7/12/2014The restaurant is easily located on Jericho Turnpike in Commack, NY with plenty of parking. We had an early meal and service was very prompt and courteous. The food was excellent; especially the avacado chopped salad, the NY Strip steak and the rack of lamb. The 'HUGE' shrimp in Andreas special sauce was rich but very tasteful. Overall, an excellent but somewhat pricey meal when you order menu items priced as PA (Price Adjustment). No draft beer either with only bottles. Wine list was good value. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Host and Staff, VG Food!SteveDined on 6/28/2014From the minute we walked in the door, the friendly host and Staff greeted us like we were regulars at their restaurant. It was unusual yet welcomed! The food from start to finish was very good. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ANOTHER GREAT NIGHTRUDYDined on 6/28/2014The service and hospitality at Andrea's 25 separates this restaurant from the crowd! The owners and staff make you feel as though you are a guest.Special Features:
- good food, great customer serviceshellsamVIPDined on 6/25/2014I made a reservation to meet friends for dinner. The restaurant was busy. Our table was not ready. The manager bought us a glass of wine. This was a very nice jesture. The food was great. I had the chicken franchise with cheese melted on the top. The service was great. I will be back.Special Features:
- bobkrppoppyDined on 6/23/2014The service was terrific. We ordered the specials on the advise of our waiter and our meals were beyond delicious. We are going to be regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/14/2014Our dinner was great as always. I brought my parents and sister and brother in law here for the first time and they loved it too. They will be coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/7/2014Best Italian food around. Exceptional service. Chris, Julio, Justin, Billy, Brian.... just to name a few... always make it a pleasurable dining experience! Our favs: Fried Calamari... Chicken Lavarro, Veal Valdastana, any of the variety of nightly specials.... Everything is wonderful.Special Features:
- A crowd pleaserFoodieVIPDined on 6/7/2014It was good to be back. We always love the food and friendly service. The mussels were large and fresh and my veal dish was delicious. In fact, I enjoyed this dish (pounded veal breaded with diced tomato and cheese on top) more than a veal dish I had at Il Mulino (top rated Italian restaurant in NYC) earlier in the week! I look forward to returning again soon.Special Features:
- Very good food but very noisy.bzmerDined on 5/31/2014We met friends for dinner on a saturday night. The service great, the food very good but it was so noisy that it made talking difficult. I would try the Andrea's in Woodbury to see if the noise level is lower. Unfortunately, I think I would not go again on the weekends because of this... but I would give it a try during the week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HOW TO RUN A RESTAURANTRUDYDined on 5/24/2014We have been to Andrea's 25 twice. As a frequent patron at many of Long Island's restaurants, I can say without hesitation, this is the best run Restaurant on Long Island. Managers are friendly and attentive. Waiters and Waitresses make you feel like no request is out of bounds. The food is exceptional. AND - No matter how many people are there, if you have a reservation, you will not be asked to wait!Special Features:
- Saturday eveningEvaengVIPDined on 5/24/2014The restaurant was very crowded and even we had 8 p.m. reservation thru Open Table, we were waiting at least 30 min for the table. The place was extremely noisy, couldn't keep any conversation with my husband. The file minion was not what I envisioned. It was a bad piece of beef cut, stringy and almost unable to chew. Maybe we had a bad night.Special Features:
- vic russovic1313Dined on 5/23/2014This restaurant was WAY too noisy !!! Had a hard time talking over the noise. Maybe cause it was a Fri night.... The food wasn't very good and I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone.... Couldn't wait to get out of there !Special Features:
- The following 200 reviews are from the Andrea's 25 of Commack reviews archive.
- Pleasantly Surprised!1sttimecriticDined on 5/10/2014We received a gift certificate for Andrea 25 and wasn't sure how we would like it. As soon as we walked in the door we were pleasantly surprised at the greeting we received from the owner and staff. The service was excellent as well! Our server Justin was fantastic! He was extremely helpful in helping us with our food and drink selections. The sausage and broccoli rabe eggroll was to die for! Our salad was also delicious. My husband ordered the rib eye steak which was cooked to perfection! I had grilled chicken with escarole and beans....delicious! The bill was a little on the high side but well worth it! We will definitely be going back!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noteworthy ItalianOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/9/2014This was our third dining experience at Andrea's 25. We prefer the Commack location. Whether you choose to eat light or gorge yourself , there are many selections to choose from. They also were very flexible with changes made to dishes. We were given a glass of champagne since it was our anniversary---a nice added touch. We enjoy dining in Italian restaurants and have been to a number of very good ones. This is definitely above average.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outcasualcriticDined on 5/3/2014We always have a great time here. The food is outstanding and the service is equal. Atmosphere is loud but that makes for the experience, obvious to see that everyone there is enjoying themselvesSpecial Features:
- Terrible level of noise.FoodandambianceDined on 5/3/2014Food was good, service was attentive; however, the level of noise in the dining room is awful. Not able to really carry on a conversation between two people.Special Features:
- ALWAYS spot on!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/3/2014We go here at least once a month. Food is always delish, the wait staff and manager can not do enough! Warm and friendly atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- loveItalianDined on 5/2/2014We were looking for a new local Italian restaurant to try since our usual place has become expensive and the service has declined. We have driven past Andrea's 25 in Commack for years but never tried it. An acquaintance recommended it and we are very happy we made a reservation. The staff was welcoming, the service was exceptional, and the food was very good. The menu has something for everyone but the chef was very willing to make modifications to the food due to a food allergy. They were very accommodating to needs! The food was clearly made with fresh ingredients and was delicious. They had a nice wine list and a good selection of martini's. Andrea's 25 exceeded our expectations and we will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too NoisyNoisyFareDined on 4/26/2014The owners of the restaurant were extremely nice but there is nothing to be done I guess about the noise level... No matter which table you sat at. We tried two different tables. It was virtually impossible to talk at your table without screaming. And that is to the people sitting to me. I couldn't speak to my friends across the table at all. I was there on a Monday night in the summer so I had no idea what it would be like on a Saturday night. I recommended the restaurant to my friends. The food was very good... just hard to enjoy. I would recommend leaving by 7.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014Wise choice on menu. Food was good. Excellent service by Justin. Loved the atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/25/2014Food I fantastic and very reasonably priced. The service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice night out...Tlm153Dined on 4/25/2014This was my second time at Andrea25 and I've enjoyed myself each time. The first was a late mid-week dinner that was very nice and quiet. The second was last Friday night and the place was packed (and a bit noisy). I enjoyed the dinner both times but I prefer the quieter version of what I experienced. My veal was excellent but my wife's fish was spectacular! Cooked perfectly and very tasty. We were a group of six and everyone enjoyed their meal. I would certainly recommend this restaurant for the food and service but for a quieter meal, try it during the week if you want a quieter meal.Special Features:
- Good diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014We enjoyed the ambiance of the restaurant and the service was exceptional. The value for the price was good. The dishes I ordered were tasty, but a bit too seasoned. Both were overly salty. Overall I would visit again and try different dishes to compare the seasoning, because the atmosphere is very inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.