Andrea's 25 of Commack
6300 Jericho Turnpike
Commack, NY 11725Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andrea's 25 of Commack
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andreas25.com/
- Phone: (631) 486-7400
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Salvatore Sorrentino, Peter Campisi, & William Tur
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We cater to private events accommodating up to 120 people in our Woodbury location & 80 in Commack location. We have both A La Carte & Family Style options to accommodate our guests.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer Private Dining for Catering Events only on Saturdays & Sundays for day parties only.
- Private Party Contact: Tyson Lavero 6314867400
A word from Andrea's 25 of Commack
Andrea's 25 (pronounced Aundrea's) serves an A La Carte Menu where you will be able to casually dine with Family & Friends. With locations in both Commack & Woodbury, New York we serve an array of dishes that are easy to please. Our Chefs create fresh to order dishes using only the freshest ingredients that are delivered daily. At Andrea's 25 we serve the Italian Staples plus many Chef inspired dishes that are easy to please. A must try is our Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Eggrolls, Our FAMOUS Baked Clams, & THE BEST Chicken Scarpriello money can buy! We cater to the greatest of Wine connoisseurs with our extensive Wine List and Red & White Wine Sangria made in house daily. And who can forget our Fresh Desserts such as Napoleon, Banana Bread Pudding with a Bourbon Sauce, & Fried Oreo Zeppolis served our a dollop of hazelnut spread.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andrea's 25 of Commack reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (30)good for groups (24)special occasion (23)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (15)romantic (10)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (5)great for lunch (5)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)Show More
- Excellent foodTravelerVIPDined on 11/22/2014Food was excellent. Hade the sea bass with shrimp and crab meat not on the menu. It was fabulous. My firend had the chicken Milanese which was huge. All very yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatOptionmavenDined on 11/15/2014Food is a step up from the competition, service is great. Every table is taken, but we weren't rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andreas 25 CommackADM20Dined on 11/15/2014There were 6 of us for dinner. I requested a round table to make conversing easier. We did receive a round table which was perfectly located in a corner of the restaurant. Food and service was perfect. The only problem was the noise level. Even with the round table it was very difficult to hear those not next to you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but noisyBonslpDined on 11/14/2014Food and service very good, but very hard to have a conversation due to the high noise level. Needs to add sound absorbing materials to the decor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceeded expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/13/2014Food was excellent for a fair price. Very friendly service, not perfect but the waiter tried his best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2014It was an embarrassment to bring friends here. The food was fair but not worth the price, even with the restaurant week special pricing on some dishes. The service was terrible and as well as the noise from the bar or kids screaming. Not returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014Food was excellent as always. Bar prices a bit high.I would recommend this to a friend.
- not going back everOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/5/2014Went for restaurant week to try. First you have to enter the smell of cigar smoke at the entrance.Then you walk into a very loud place. The menu was very limited and consisted of amount 10 choices of 5 there was a surcharge. Why bother having.
- Pleasant enough...Randi49VIPDined on 11/4/2014Pleasant. That's what I can say. If you're looking for pleasant food, pleasant wine, pleasant service, pleasant...nothing more, but definitely that...this is a pleasant restaurant. Negatives: Wrong pasta was served, and this was a main dish. Lived with it. And ordered amatriciana sauce, which should have some kick and it had none! But flavor was...yes...pleasant. Not being sarcastic, because PLEASANT is good enough sometimes.I would recommend this to a friend.
- coachkkDined on 11/4/2014Every time I eat at Andreas I am not disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Restaurant!Luci12Dined on 10/25/2014Had a nice experience eating here! Food was very good. We ordered the fried calamari which to my delight was cooked to perfection. Everything else was also delicious! We will definitely be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a little expensive.JoeD1Dined on 10/17/2014Went there 7PM on Friday night. A little too noisy for our taste. Food was OK, but charging $8 to add pasta as a side dish, COMON ! Drinks were almost as expensive as the meals, $40 for 4 drinks. As I said, a little expensive, $138 ,for 2 people, 4 drinks, no coffee or desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificJoe117Dined on 10/11/2014The food was terrific but the service was even better. Brian, our waiter was outstanding. Love this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/9/2014In an area where Italian Restaurants are a dime a dozen, Andrea's 25 is above the rest. The 3 of us began with the Kobe meatballs (with ricotta) appetizer special which were sublime and a must (when available). Next up were two Restaurant Week chopped salads, portioned appropriately and made for a great mid-course. The Tilapia oreganata was excellent - delicate and savory. My mother had Linguini white with shrimp. She was beyond satisfied. The Chicken Milanese was refreshing and full of flavor. Our wine selection paired nicely with food choices. The service was professional, friendly, and we had time to spend without feeling rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food. Great service.ItalianfoodieDined on 9/25/2014I've been here a few times. Food is always fantastic. And they're always very attentive. I am looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotTreesDined on 9/13/2014Very noisy, but worth it. Food is prepared very well. The Liciano sauce is good enough to drink off the plate and can be put on any protein. The veal was as good as any I've had anywhere in the U.S. Never used a knife. Would come back next time we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- teacher1Dined on 9/13/2014Although I enjoyed the food, I doubt that I would return on a weekend. The noise level was unbearable.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/12/2014Terrible. Noise is unbearable. You can go deaf in this restaurant. Food was lousy. Prices were high. I give it an F. The waiter was nice. Stay away!!!
- NoisyRoroDined on 9/6/2014Food and service excellent . Noise level very high. Hard to have a conversation..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great calamariphils3Dined on 8/30/2014The calamari salad and chilean sea bass are delicious. Nice atmosphere. Service could have been better although my waitress was very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mediocre food and very noisyOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/25/2014The din hits you the moment you enter the place . Should have trusted my gut feelings; should have turned around and left. It was very hard to hear the server, let alone hear oneself think. Did I mention it was noisy? Shame, because it really detracted from the whole experience- detracted from appreciating the quality of the food or the service .
- Always a good experienceRpfaDined on 8/23/2014We have been going to Andrea's 25 in Commack since it opened and no matter when we go, we enjoy it thoroughly. We were seated promptly and the service was excellent. Our server was very attentive with a lovely personality which makes for a much more enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodTellersloverVIPDined on 8/22/2014Menu - specials chef will cook to order. Appetizers, dinner and dessert were excellent. Drink menu - selects we tried were excellent. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- Italian delightMeisterVIPDined on 8/17/2014Fried calamari was fresh and tasty. Bread basket with garlic and oil was addictive. Pasta dishes were cooked perfectly and the zucchini linguine was a great diet dish. The cannoli for dessert can feed the whole table and was not cloyingly sweet. The owner came to the table to ask how everything was. Bring the family for hearty Italian cooking at moderate prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BonslpDined on 8/16/2014Food and service were excellent. The only thing detracting from an overall outstanding rating was the noise level. After our entree, we asked that our dessert be served at one of the outdoor tables. This worked well as we were better able to converse. Overall, however, the restaurant is very good and I would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected SurpriseJackVIPDined on 8/15/2014We arrived about 10 minutes early for our 8:30 reservation. The host said out table will be ready in 5 minutes, and offered us drinks because we had to wait. I took one look at my wife, and said this guy knows how to run a resturant. We were seated at 8:30, and we're immediately greater by the waiter and bus boy. Service was attentive and not overbearing. The food was very good, and we determined half way into our evening, we will be back again soon ...Special Features:
- Really good foodRichDined on 8/9/2014The Italian Mac and Cheese was the best I ever had!Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/8/2014The food at Andrea's 25 is top notch and the service was outstanding. It's a bit pricey but a good value. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- outstanding foodpatandorjeanDined on 8/2/2014Calamari with the spicy sauce was the best we have ever had. Veal Scalapini was delicious and fork tender. Our server was attentive and very helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A goodyLovetodineoutDined on 8/2/2014Great menu, service wonderful, food delicious! Only negative that comes to mind was the noise level. Music (in my opinion) should be in the background so table mates can converse--the reason for dining with family/friends.Special Features:
- ServiceCookieDined on 7/29/2014Service was slow and poor. Food was just okay...nothing to brag about.Special Features:
- The following 213 reviews are from the Andrea's 25 of Commack reviews archive.
- great find in commackpeace31VIPDined on 7/19/2014we had a gift certificate and have never been here before,well we will be going back.. the food was excellent/that luciano sauce was divine.nice portions. the staff very attentive justin was great always checking on us. cant wait to go back and try something new.Special Features:
- Andreas 25 in CommackExcellentDined on 7/12/2014The restaurant is easily located on Jericho Turnpike in Commack, NY with plenty of parking. We had an early meal and service was very prompt and courteous. The food was excellent; especially the avacado chopped salad, the NY Strip steak and the rack of lamb. The 'HUGE' shrimp in Andreas special sauce was rich but very tasteful. Overall, an excellent but somewhat pricey meal when you order menu items priced as PA (Price Adjustment). No draft beer either with only bottles. Wine list was good value. Will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Host and Staff, VG Food!SteveDined on 6/28/2014From the minute we walked in the door, the friendly host and Staff greeted us like we were regulars at their restaurant. It was unusual yet welcomed! The food from start to finish was very good. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ANOTHER GREAT NIGHTRUDYDined on 6/28/2014The service and hospitality at Andrea's 25 separates this restaurant from the crowd! The owners and staff make you feel as though you are a guest.Special Features:
- good food, great customer serviceshellsamVIPDined on 6/25/2014I made a reservation to meet friends for dinner. The restaurant was busy. Our table was not ready. The manager bought us a glass of wine. This was a very nice jesture. The food was great. I had the chicken franchise with cheese melted on the top. The service was great. I will be back.Special Features:
- bobkrppoppyDined on 6/23/2014The service was terrific. We ordered the specials on the advise of our waiter and our meals were beyond delicious. We are going to be regulars.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/14/2014Our dinner was great as always. I brought my parents and sister and brother in law here for the first time and they loved it too. They will be coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delish as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/7/2014Best Italian food around. Exceptional service. Chris, Julio, Justin, Billy, Brian.... just to name a few... always make it a pleasurable dining experience! Our favs: Fried Calamari... Chicken Lavarro, Veal Valdastana, any of the variety of nightly specials.... Everything is wonderful.Special Features:
- A crowd pleaserFoodieVIPDined on 6/7/2014It was good to be back. We always love the food and friendly service. The mussels were large and fresh and my veal dish was delicious. In fact, I enjoyed this dish (pounded veal breaded with diced tomato and cheese on top) more than a veal dish I had at Il Mulino (top rated Italian restaurant in NYC) earlier in the week! I look forward to returning again soon.Special Features: