300 Adams Shoppes
Mars, PA 16046Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andorarestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7245915132
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jaimie Irvine
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Andora Catering combines culinary experience, knowledge and attention to detail, qualities that ensure your event will meet your every expectation.
We have catered events at some of the regions most desirable venues, as well as at our clients homes.
Whether you are planning a grand occasion or are looking forward to a more intimate event, we specialize in tailoring our menus and service to meet your style and budgetary needs.
If you want to show your appreciation to friends, family, co-workers, or customers, Andora Catering is the way to do it.
- Private Party Facilities: Whether it is a private cocktail or dinner party, a business gathering, or a family celebration, Andora is the perfect location for your next special event. Indoors or out we have private rooms and the flexibility to accommodate parties large or small. Our executive chef and management staff are eager and waiting to help you plan the perfect event. We offer several options.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Manager 7245915132
A word from Andora Cranberry
Indoors and out, Andora Restaurant strikes just the right chord. Our intimate dining rooms are the perfect complement to our airy bar which opens to Pittsburgh’s ultimate outdoor dining experience. The sound of trickling water from our fountain fills our pergola patio complete with umbrella covered tables and a beautiful waterfall. Allow yourself to be treated to our impeccable service,accessible and affordable wine list, and the Andora food many have grown to love over the years. Whether it is our renowned house specialty crab cakes, or our feature of the evening, you will not be disappointed.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerAmerican
Andora Cranberry - Best Restaurants in Cranberry ›
Andora Cranberry reviews from OpenTable diners
71 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
great for outdoor dining (39)neighborhood gem (28)special occasion (28)good for groups (21)fit for foodies (18)great for lunch (15)romantic (14)notable wine list (11)kid-friendly (5)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)late-night find (2)hot spot (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always delicious!Melissalynn3Dined on 9/12/2014Andora is one of our favorites. Though the Adams Ridge location lacks the ambiance of the Mt Nebo location, the food is equally delicious! The lamb was perfectly prepared and the seven pepper risotto was amazing ( the chef did a great job of adding extra spice at my request). The wine list meets every expectation and the desserts are sure to please!Special Features:
- Lovely birthday dinnerdinerpgh34Dined on 8/29/2014We went for my birthday dinner and had requested a table outside, which we received. It was a very nice night out, and it was not noisy on the patio, which we appreciated. Our server was very friendly and gave spoton recommendations. The food was excellent and we will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Do not remember our waitress name but she was great. We were there Saturday night with a group of six. We sat outside. Food was excellent, waitress was very good, friendly. We will come back to Andora again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We had the best waitress I can remember in a long time. The menu is the same as the other locations which is fine. It would be great if they had fresh finds, but the pricing is moderate and the wine list is for 30 under $30.00.... .Special Features:
- Love the patio area.LouiseDined on 8/9/2014We have eaten at Andoras before, at two locations. As usual, the crab cakes were wonderful. I also tried the shrimp bruschetta and loved it. This was the first time we had eaten on the patio. It is lovely out there. The main dining room always had a cafeteria feel to it, so we appreciated the new ambiance.Special Features:
- Yum!DaisynHopeDined on 8/9/2014Really really great food, service was low-key but prompt. Portion sizes led to take home for lunch the next day.Special Features:
- batmanDined on 8/8/2014The zucchini appetizer was absolutely scrumptcious. The food portions were large and cooked as ordered and the waite staff was there for all of our needs. This is a place to dine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service!EllenDined on 8/7/2014We really enjoyed our dinner at Andora's. The salads were fresh and crisp. The steaks, pasta and fish entrees were a hit. Side dishes of rice and vegetables are very small but adequate. The only complaint was the crab cakes which normally are perfect were dry but we asked for more sauce and that did the trick. Dining on the patio is a treat and you would never guess there is a parking lot nearby. The wine list could use a little updating with more by the glass favorites such as Kendall Jackson. Overall though this restaurant is a nice addition to Adams Township.Special Features:
- Impeccable serviceKikiCDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I went to Andoras for date night this last weekend. It had just stopped raining so we assumed that the outdoor seating would be closed. Much to our surprise, not only was the Manager more than willing to seat us outside, he walked us out to ask what fountain we would like to sit close to and had a table dried off for us. It was the perfectly romantic setting for our date night. And our server couldn't have been more accommodating! Food was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business lunchHerbieDined on 8/1/2014Very good choice for business lunch. Our guests were pleased with their food selection. Good all around experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Not So Good ServiceDebiDined on 7/26/2014Three couples went to Andora Cranberry last night. It was crowded, which is a good sign. We all had a very good meal. The calamari appetizer, roasted beet salad and seafood pasta that I tasted were terrific. The service was VERY slow, there was a half hour between ordering and getting our appetizer, another half hour for the salads and another half hour for the entree. Pretty terrible actually. And our waitress was very surly. We asked for cheese for some the the pasta dishes, she never brought it so we asked someone else to remind her, and by the time she did show up with the cheese grater the meals were near finished.
- Good food but not popular yetLaurenDined on 7/25/2014My dinner companions and I enjoyed our meal as well as our outdoor dining experience. The restaurant was quite dead though; the bar was empty by 9:30 and the restaurant closed by 10. Our waitress was eager to leave and we felt rushed towards the end of our meal. The restaurant has potential, especially with the nice outdoor area. However, it could use more marketing and attentive waitstaff to keep customers interested in returning. I may return - just hope it says in business long enough to do so.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KAthyDined on 7/22/2014Crab was outstanding. Outdoor dining was shaded and very soothing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Patio PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/18/2014Had dinner with friends on the patio, food was delicious and service was great. The evening outdoors on the patio was perfect.Special Features:
- Really wanted to like restaurantAnnaMaeDined on 7/13/2014In a sea of national chain restaurants, Andora stands out as one of few locally owned ones. I'd heard good things and was looking forward to finding an upscale dining spot. Unfortunately we were disappointed by how downscale it is. Everyone was seated in one dining room with tables are very close. Once another couple was seated next to us, we felt uncomfortable continuing our conversation. Spouse's scallop dish was well prepared but somewhat small for the price. My pasta dish was way overpriced. Two very thin, breaded slices of eggplant over pasta with just a dollop of sauce. Parents at a near-by table let their child to pound on the table with a fork and spoon. Bottom line, a white table cloth does not an upscale restaurant make.
- Fresh FoodQwertyDined on 7/13/2014The food was very good and the visit was enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/11/2014Wonderful wait staff, lovely ambience. I'm quite the foodie and the dinner was fantastic, although if your going to spend $30+ On a meal, more bread should be brought out and the salad should be included..... Other than price point it was great. I asked online for a quiet table, they were even nice enough to call me personally and verify where I'd like to sit which was appreciated :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We love AndoraDanaVIPDined on 7/11/2014We go often and are never disappointed. The accommodate my allergies graciously. The wine list is good for special occasions, but the $30 a bottle list has some good options too. And we have never had a bad meal-fresh delicious food!Special Features:
- Music too loudgermantimeVIPDined on 7/10/2014The music was nice but so loud you could not talk even though we were far away. We left and had dessert somewhere else quieter. It's not enjoyable to be blasted. Will eat lunch there but not dinner as I want to at least have the ability to talk
- Family Get TogetherOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/3/2014We were looking for a place to enjoy with our kids, the oldest who lives in Dallas, and connect with each other. We ate outside and had a incredible experience. While each of the kids has totally different taste in food, Andora was able to provide the perfect balance with the unbelievable food, wonderful wines and drinks, and all with service that was always present but never in the way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!ItalianMommaDined on 6/28/2014We dined at Andora for the first time Saturday evening with another couple. It was not busy, so we did not have to wait for a table (we had reservations anyway). The food was delicious!! Great variety - everybody loved what they had. My only complaint was that a side salad did not come with entrees. We all ordered salads and they were quite large and tasted great, just wish one would have come with our meals (even if it was half the size). Over all - we will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedRaneAndSkyeDined on 6/27/2014We celebrated a friends birthday, had a cocktail at the bar first their margaritas are amazing!! We sat outside for dinner on the patio, we all really enjoyed our meals (crabcakes, salmon, goat cheese raviol). They were very accommodating to any changes we needed to make to the menu. The desserts were delicious! Don't let the location fool you the restaurant is lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great fine diningDrNickDined on 6/24/2014Andora is a wonderful fine dining restaurant. Great selection of interesting foods, great wine list, and expertly prepared meals. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Surprisingly family friendlylilcatDined on 6/21/2014Had my best friend in from out of town and Andora Sewickley is one of our favorite restaurants, and Andora Cranberry was just as wonderful. Accommodated our 3 children with us and all the food was so delicious!Special Features:
- Andora-Cranberry is Great!PattiDined on 6/21/2014Had a fabulous meal Saturday night with friends. Sat outside, enjoyed the great food, and appreciated the wonderful service. Can't wait to return!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/21/2014Great food and service Outdoor dining was enjoyable. Would go there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love AndoraDanaVIPDined on 6/20/2014This is our go-to place to eat. The food and service are consistently good.Special Features:
- Beautiful Patio and Great ServiceTwoareoneVIPDined on 6/10/2014We enjoyed a summer dinner on the Andorra Cranberry patio. Tuesday's are half price bottle nights for wine, a nice cost savings. The spring roll appetizer and eggplant dish were both excellent. Service was attentive and informative. Don't let the strip shopping location put you off from visiting this neighborhod gem.Special Features:
- Terrible serviceLolaDined on 6/7/2014How can you enjoy the food when service is bad? We waited for 15 minutes before someone came to our table. The waitress got the order wrong, tried to blame it on me, and I had to wait another 1/2 hour for the correct order to come. Basically my dinner partner ended up eating alone.
- Loved the food but....KenPDined on 6/7/2014The food was spectacular but, it was a little pricey.
- Great foodheywoodjayDined on 6/7/2014We were very impressed with our meals. The food was fabulous however our waitress seemed to be in no hurry to come back to check on us. She checked on us once we received our meals and we didn't hear from her again until we got our bill. The place wasn't busy or anything like that. We were one of only a few guests at the time so not really sure why. I would definitely recommend this place though. The food was so good. We're already planning what to try next off of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelightfulFood4familyDined on 6/6/2014This restaurant is a must! The menu is fantastic and the service is great! Excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NICE!!!!DthedinerDined on 6/1/2014Our first time there. Went for lunch. Very good food. Sat on the patio. Very nice overall experience. We enjoyed it a lot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a WinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/30/2014This is one of our favorite restuarants. I really enjoy the capallini with scallops, shrimp and sausage. My wife had cajun swordfish. Portions are very healthy. Service was a tad slow after we received our food. I like the food very hot which requires some water refills and we had to ask a busboy for some water. But, otherwise, no complaints.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love itGodblessDined on 5/29/2014Everything was great. Craft cocktails, wide craft beer selection, and at least 100 wine choices. Live entertainment on patio. Food was excellent. Couldn't have been any better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good CrabcakesLindabooDined on 5/28/2014Crabcakes are very good! Great place for outdoor dining if weather is nice.Special Features:
- Nothing specialHeywhat123Dined on 5/23/2014The food was good overall , but nothing special for the price. Stay away from the shrimp bisque it was terrible, just salty and bland. The menu is rather limited and the staff was just so so. I will probably not be back, there are much better options in the nearby area.
- The following 85 reviews are from the Andora Cranberry reviews archive.
- Glad to have Andora's hereOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/14/2014So glad to have Andora's in Cranberry. Excellent food. A bit noisy inside but outdoor patio is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mothers DayotumasDined on 5/11/2014Andorra has always been a pricey restaurant, but it seemed to be even pricier on Mothers Day evening with a price-fixed menu The service was excellent and the "under $ 30" wine bottle listing a real find. We were a party of 4, bought one bottle of wine $ 30 PF included appetizers, salad, entree and dessert..Bill was $ 210 without tip. Steak entree with " fixins" was $ 49 Expensive for a normal fare, but for a special occasion ??Special Features:
- Open Table dropped the BallDivaDined on 5/11/2014Andora restaurant was super good but they never received my reservation from Open Table. I am lucky that they had room for us on Mother's Day. We drove 30 miles to get there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.