Andies Restaurant - Lakeview
1467 W Montrose Ave
Chicago, IL 60613Neighborhood:
Lakeview / East Lakeview
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Andies Restaurant - Lakeview
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andieschicago.com/
- Phone: 7733480654
- Hours of Operation:
Sunday -Thursday: 4:00pm -10:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm -11:pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Delivery, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant
A word from Andies Restaurant - Lakeview
Andies is a family friendly restaurant. We cook our food with maximum freshness and flavor before it reaches your table. Our servers are hand picked, they are very detailed, attentive and friendly. Bottom line it is all about pleasing you and your loved ones.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andies Restaurant - Lakeview reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelQuiet
great for outdoor dining (3)fit for foodies (2)romantic (2)great for lunch (2)neighborhood gem (2)great for brunch (1)kid-friendly (1)good for groups (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Andies LakeviewStephreviewsDined on 6/20/2014I loved it. It was our first time there. Service was good and everyone was really nice there. We will absolutely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 4 reviews are from the Andies Restaurant - Lakeview reviews archive.
- Good ok. Place is tired.MomSaysVIPDined on 11/13/2013If you want a variety of Mediterranean dishes, in a very quiet, nondescript setting and the location is convenient (street parking) give it a try. Although the food and service were fine, this place is tired.
- Much changed, but still very goodGailVIPDined on 6/14/2013The restaurant has changed considerably. The menu is more varied. We started with saganaki, which was tasty, and the traditional flaming presentation was well done. I had the portabella over lentil stew, which was delicious. My niece had the traditional spanikopita, which she has loved since childhood, and was not disappointed. I miss the beautiful old wood carvings they had on the walls before, and the former owners' hospitality. However, the new staff, though not Middle Eastern, were fabulous and made the place as welcoming as it used to be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The decor has improved a bitorthogirlVIPDined on 2/20/2013The decor has improved a bit since they took down the painters tape. Agi still provides the best serviceSpecial Features:
- The new managers/owners changedorthogirlVIPDined on 11/2/2012The new managers/owners changed the menu and added a corkage fee. I think it's foolish of them to add a fee when they are not busy every night. My friends and I like coming here because of the great service (Agi is so friendly and attentive), but I'm afraid the new changes may make people think twice about coming inSpecial Features: