7096 East 14 Mile Road
Warren, MI 48092Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/
- Phone: (586) 268-3200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mike Yott
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Our newly-expanded banquet facility can cater parties or business functions from 50 to 650 guests in luxurious splendor. Off-site catering & extensive pastry menu available.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer a wide variety of parties - from intimate business dinners of 10 to corporate meetings of 40. All rooms have a video screen as well as projectors for a nominal fee.
- Private Party Contact: Any manager 5862683200x
A word from Andiamo Warren
The Crown Jewel of the Andiamo family, Andiamo Warren, offers outstanding, award-winning cuisine in an intimate setting. Besides our extensive menu items, we offer non-traditional Milanese dishes like Osso Bucco & Risotto. Reservations accepted, extensive wine list, handicap accessible.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Andiamo Warren - Best Restaurants in Warren ›
Andiamo Warren reviews from OpenTable diners
50 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (34)romantic (27)fit for foodies (16)neighborhood gem (14)notable wine list (14)good for groups (14)great for lunch (7)great for brunch (6)late-night find (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)scenic view (2)vibrant bar scene (2)Show More
- Adiamo WarrenFirstLadyDined on 11/4/2014Made a same reservation for a group outing for lunch. I was very pleased with the efficiency and service experienced at this fine restaurant. Everyone in my group marveled at the ambience. The food was delectable. Hats off to the chef!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Food AroundRick829Dined on 10/22/2014Andiamo's Warren is a very nice restaurant with elegant food. Nice place to bring clients or a romantic dinner. Great service and awesome menu. Someday I will try everything on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014awesome food, great service. I don't have anything negative to say. Loved it..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So glad to have eaten hereBexkyDined on 10/17/2014Loved that they took reservations and that they easily adjusted for our extra guest. Drinks and food were delicious, prices fair, service very good. This would be a favorite stop for us if we didn't live on the other side of the state,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andiamo's Disappointedniem46Dined on 10/5/2014I travel from Houston to Fraser, Michigan to visit my family. I always treat them to a lovely meal at Andiamo's. 14 Mile Rd. I am afraid the quality of this last meal was quite lackluster and disappointing. I was very sad to have to eat and pay for a less than satisfying meal.Special Features:
- Amazing foodChrisDined on 9/30/2014I had been here years before and didn't think much of it. Had a semi-anniversary coming up and (now) live nearby, so I decided to give it another chance. I was amazed! The ambiance was as expected with a moderate level of noise (chatting and decent music). The food, though, was exceptional. The cream of mushroom soup was very rich and creamy and flavorful, while the risotto was just perfection. Will definitely eat here again. Service was polite and timely without interrupting often.Special Features:
- Excellent Food and ServiceKBPTDined on 9/27/2014Our server Doko was amazing and made terrific recommendations whenever we had questions. Service and food were top notch. My family could not have been happier with out dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warren andiamos4catsDined on 9/18/2014Service was outstanding from the parking attendants to our server,Nancy serving a large group has its challenges & Nancy made our dining experience memorable. The food was exquisite. Our group of 8 was most impressed with your food, service & ambianceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/15/2014Went on Monday night few other patrons there so the service was outstanding. Prices of the food seemed high but that's probably because I don't get out much. Our party of 5 all had pasta dishes. I heard no complaints, and we were all in the clean plate club.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJavarioDined on 9/13/2014Very romantic, superior service, food was absolutely splendidSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LoganBerryDined on 9/13/2014Beautiful restaurant, great service! Very enjoyable evening with wonderful, wonderful food! The ease of going from the dining room to the showroom was very well done. All in all it was a very pleasant and enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RushCattleDined on 9/13/2014Me and my lady went there for our two year anniversary. I felt we were rushed, like the dinner came quick and then they were trying to rush us out of there so they could sit the next people. I would've liked it sat there and had a glass of wine and talk to my lady a little bit more since it was our anniversary. I felt they made us feel uncomfortable.Special Features:
- Old and new italianRichieDined on 9/13/2014Still keeps some of the old recipes and yet keeps their menu fresh. Always ask for the canolis. They aren't on the dessert menu but there always in the kitchen. Good place to dine before or after the show in the adjacent showroom. Top acts with great seating.Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Always a good meal and a good time. The entire staff is always friendly and can't do enough for you. Great place!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/12/2014GREAT TIME, ONLY WITH THE WRONG PERSON. SOME WOMEN, FIRST DATE, JUST CAN NOT BE HAPPY. NOT SEEING HER AGAINSpecial Features:
- A great dinnermicoDined on 8/23/2014We celebrated our wedding anniversary. My husband and I had the filet and oh my it was great! We loved the zip sauce. The waiter was just ok... When we booked we mention our anniversary and the waiter did not acknowledge it.. We didn't know which wine we wanted and he didn't recommend a sample to see which one was the better taste; their wine is 12 dollars so it's not cheap. Actually I don't remember his name that's how good he was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My anniversaryOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was terrific, the service was great but it was way too loud. So much for a romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Great eveningDiningdelightDined on 8/16/2014Our waiter,Kevin, was attentive without being annoying. The food presentation was excellent. I will definitely go there again. Made my reservation on-line.....so easy and convenient!Special Features:
- Great Birthday Celebration!FerndaleFoodiesDined on 8/14/2014We had the opportunity to dine at Andiamo's Warren, MI location to celebrate my partner's birthday. This was great timing as it coincided with Andiamo's 25th anniversary, a $25 off coupon and some delicious menu choices . The experience was exceptional. All the staff from the valets to the servers were friendly, professional and attentive. Having only been here on the banquet side of the establishment in the past we did not know how wonderful the restaurant was. The service was superb and the food was excellent. Thank You. We will be back to celebrate again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at Andiamo'sgoodstuffADined on 8/3/2014We had a lovely dinner with relatives who were visiting from Massachusetts.. Andiamo's is a great place to take guests to impress them with the great restaurant so near our home.Special Features:
- 10 out of 10 stars!!!JandK12yearsDined on 8/3/2014This was our first time at Andiamo Warren. We had been to the Rochester location a few years ago and enjoyed it. We chose Andiamo Warren to celebrate our 12th wedding anniversary. We both enjoy Italian food so much. And we liked the idea of it being the original restaurant. We decided before dessert we were coming back!!! Then we had dessert.... we are bringing others with us!!! Truly a wonderful experience in every way ten out of ten stars!!!!!Special Features:
- Excellent experienceWayneandValeDined on 8/3/2014The restaurant has a wonderful ambiance, and romantic feel. The wait staff is very knowledgable, patient, and attentive. The food here is superb, and cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- AmazingSoulfulPrinceDined on 8/2/2014I took my wife here for our 8th wedding anniversary! It was the perfect place for a special occasion! Esther, the waitress, knew everything and was more than helpful in choosing our wine and recommending items for dinner. The food was absolutely delicious. I'd recommend this restaurant to anybody who likes to eat outstanding food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MahaloDined on 7/31/2014My wife and I ordered the stuffed halibut special and the filet of beef. Both were excellent! The filet was cooked perfectly for me (medium) very flavorful, melts in your mouth. Potatoes and beans parred with it nicely. My wife said the halibut was the best she has ever had! She enjoys fish and has had fish at many high end restaurants and this was one of her best ever! Thanks to the Chef!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 374 reviews are from the Andiamo Warren reviews archive.
- Questionable foodklulessDined on 7/20/2014Wait staff friendly and attentive, however, the food was not of the quality expected. My wife's pasta dish was swimming in oil and had an overpowering taste of an unknown herb. My veal dish was over cooked, tough and somewhat grizzly. Salads seemed somewhat limp and wilted. Would not recommend restaurant to others, very disappointing.
- BitsyDined on 7/19/2014T he food and service was excellent. It was a bit noisy for our taste. My husband and I were celebrating our anniversary and mentioned it to the person who came around and asked what the occasion was for coming to the restaurant, thought we would have received a little glass of wine or something from management since they asked. My husband thought it odd we were asked in the first place because most people go to a restaurant because they want to eat. Overall a good experience and we will return.Special Features:
- Dining experienceAWESOMEDined on 7/16/2014My wife and I and our two kids enjoyed the delicious cuisine. Ambience was great. Kids loved it. The food and service was great. We wil be back next month for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingitsmelouieDined on 7/12/2014Took my wife for our anniversary and everything was amazing. The food, the service, even the suggestions... Great experience!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodWadeDined on 7/11/2014My wife and I enjoyed the atmosphere and food of this Andiamos. Though you don't have a scenic view the food, service, and back ground music were excellent for our romantic evening. Every bite of my one inch thick pork chop was tender and savory.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KellyVIPDined on 6/29/2014Service and meals were excellent. We will be back!Special Features:
- AnniversaryclarenceDined on 6/19/2014We have always had a great dining experience at Andiamos. Bet in metro Detroit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/18/2014Everything was outstanding and we shall return. We like it so much we have been having lunch at Andiamo once each month.Special Features:
- The waitress needs more training...CrissyDined on 6/16/2014I like the downtown location much better! Better service. The luncheon was for a special occasion but it didn't turn out to be that special because our meals was missing part of our meal. We had to ask for a candle as well on the table.
- Marriage AnniversaryBlessings2uDined on 6/11/2014Andiamo's Warren help make our 48th wedding anniversary extra special. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableHappilyMarriedDined on 5/17/2014We treated ourselves for something special on our 56th Anniversary. We were not disappointed!Special Features:
- Food was a bit over cookedDateNightDined on 5/10/2014I really enjoy going to andiamo's for dinner, however we usually go to the one by lakeside. I would prefer to stay with going to the one by lakeside. The food was over cooked at this andiamo, which was quite disappointing.Special Features:
- good servicecharlie2778Dined on 4/26/2014We had a really nice time and the food was outstanding. The only thing i feel the drinks were over priced other then that it was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice RestaurantPiccDined on 4/19/2014We had a reservation, but arrived late due to a problem. The staff was courteous and accomodating. We had great service and the food was excellent. This was my first time to the Warren location and found it to be elegant and inviting. Will return next time we visit the east side.Special Features:
- bailey13bailey2Dined on 4/16/2014Even though the restaurant was mostly empty, we were sat next to two noisy tables. It was supposed to be a quiet anniversary dinner. My wife's steak was excellent, however my veal marsala was disappointing (a bit tough and tasteless). I missed some of the appetizers such as bruschetta, and the eggplant. Also, some standard Italian bread should be included in the bread basket, although it was provided upon request, and be a bit more generous with the butter and pasta. The manager did give my wife a complimentary dessert, which was nice. In spite of it all, we would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I think Grandma was in the kitchenPastafiendDined on 3/8/2014My grandmother and great grandmother were in the kitchen every sunday cooking up a storm. Try and keep two Italian ladies out of the kitchen. The food tastes like grandma was in the kitchen dinner again! If you need a special place, this is it. I brought my mom and she loved it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.