Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston
7228 N. Main Street
Clarkston, MI 48346Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.mesquitecreek.com/
- Phone: (248) 620-9300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wine
- Catering: Please call for details or visit www.mesquitecreek.com.
- Private Party Facilities: Mesquite Creek offers private space for up to 70 guests. Please call for details or visit www.mesquitecreek.com.
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Thursday through Saturday nights.
A word from Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston
Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston , open for lunch & dinner, is the hotspot in Clarkston! The staff provides great service & always with a smile. The food is wonderful. Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston also offers live entertainment Thursday through Saturday nights, patio for outside seating, banquet space for up to 70 guests & off-site catering.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo Trattoria - Clarkston reviews from OpenTable diners
75 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (35)fit for foodies (27)neighborhood gem (26)good for groups (26)romantic (22)notable wine list (20)great for outdoor dining (13)kid-friendly (9)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (3)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Weakness of the coffeeSuziDined on 11/22/2014We were happy with the service, the food, and the wait staff, however, the coffee was very disappointing. It was very "weak". When we mentioned this to the waitress she offered to make another pot for us. We had finished our dessert by then and did not choose to wait for another pot of coffee to be made. The mgr offered to give us expresso which we also declined. The waitress took the coffee off of our bill which we appreciated.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place with good food.MsKatPaDined on 11/20/2014Andiamo's has been through a transformation from Mesquite Creek. The food is good and fresh. The entree's include choice of salad or soup. The Italian Wedding Soup is wonderful. The house salad dressing is really yummy. The bread is fresh and served with a San Marzano tomato dipping sauce. Next time I will try the lasagna, it looked amazing made with homemade pasta. The desserts are great too. They also offer a take out lunch at quite a bargain.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinerDined on 11/15/2014Excellent food, as always. Good ambiance. Reservation system could be improved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinning excellenceARossDined on 11/14/2014My wife and l celebrated our 1yr anniversary her for dinner. Had an absolute amazing and romantic night. Service was outstanding and the food was delectable. I would definitely suggest going here for special night out with your loved one or just celebrate a special occasion....A+++++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great waiter, bad veggiesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/13/2014We've always enjoyed eating here, but the veggies were way overpowered in garlic last time. My husband hated the side pasta w/his chicken marsala, said it had a really weird taste. The rest of the food was good. Soups were great, the chicken picatta was good, the desserts were fabulous. Waiter was the best!I would recommend this to a friend.
- AndiamoBirthdayDined on 11/13/2014The food and appetizers were great. I had flowers delivered to the table for my wife's birthday. It was a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SustenanceDined on 11/8/2014A little pricey. Recieved wrong order, but it was quickly replaced with the correct order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- maksmithtwofoodies1992Dined on 11/8/2014The food was ok. Service good. Cocktail and wine list was good. We miss the Novi restaurant. The filet was much better at that location. We huddled at a two top pushed up against a pole in the path of the kitchen. That table should not be placed there. It felt like we were at a diner. I don't think we would go back.
- Loved it!ClarkstonFoodLover2Dined on 11/8/2014It was so nice to actually receive good service! That seems to be rare these days. Our server seemed happy to be at work and was very attentive. We will definitely be coming back! The food was great and proportions were generous enough to bring home for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gone downhillgr8fudDined on 10/25/2014Not bad, but Sagebrush was better! Changed menu does not live up to other Andiamos, and it's not Sagebrush's. Big mistake to eliminate weekend entertainment. Number of guests noticeably down in bar.
- Great placeJAStarkDined on 10/24/2014The hostess station was kind of a mess. We had reservations and they sat someone else in our place. They were not organized and efficient. I feel there host staff is too young and inexperienced for this type of venue. Once seated the service was A+. Our server was charming, attentive and professional. The food was Andiamo at it's best, so good. The pacing of course was excellent. The end definitely overcame the beginning. 4 star smart casual place for couples.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant OverallLilyDined on 10/24/2014The one negative was that the entrance into the parking lot wasn't clear and we didn't realize that we had to pull into the urgent care bldg driveway. It would be nice to have a sign there stating that this is also the entrance to Andiamo's. That said the meal was excellent, service superb and it was a nice atmosphere. The cheese ravioli was lovely with a hint of nutmeg along with a variety of cheeses inside. The sauce was flavorful. The house salad dressing is outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Next TimeNeedmoroneyDined on 10/18/2014Next time we're going to request Matt as our waiter, he seem to have a lot more personality than the waiteress that we had, we were jealous of the table behind us! The food was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small Choice of entrees in new menubluehouseDined on 10/4/2014The menu changed recently and the choices of entrees are slim and none. We are not pasta eaters. We were very disappointed in our food. Out of 4 meals ordered, the two with the white fish came to us cold. Since we were with guests, neither one of us said anything until we were home. I doubt we will go back there any time soon.Special Features:
- Kera was the best waitress ever...dudermomDined on 10/3/2014The food was great. We sat in the bar area if was very loud. Next time would request dining room. Service was incredible...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new spin on an old favoriteGRobDined on 10/3/2014An eclectic menu and reasonable prices make Andiamo Trattoria a local treasure. One can fine dine while the kids eat a pizza. there is something on this menu for everyone. A huge plus is the ability to make reservations. other local haunts have wait times of up to two hours. if you have not tried Andiamo Trattoria give it a shot. Love the Scallops, Veal Picatta and the Calamari!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice date nightdetav007Dined on 10/2/2014Service was good and the food was great. Median pricing so dinner for two is within reach for most budgets.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodSherDined on 9/25/2014Anything I have ever ordered from Andiamo's has been fabulous. They hands down have the best food. Clarkston had a very nice casual feel. We really liked it.Special Features:
- ImprovementsOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014The menu was hard to understand and was very jumbled. Too much color in the menu and the groupings of food seemed all wrong. No specials. What?? We were told there were no specials. It was Saturday night and I usually order what's on special. Service was S-L-O-W. Water glass was empty several times. Everything took too long and it was no busier than it had been in past Saturdays. I hope this not a new trend for this place as we have enjoyed eating there in the past. Missed the usual waiters too!Special Features:
- Better than ExpectedMrMikeDined on 9/19/2014We've been here several times but something was different this time. The food was fantastic and the service was excellent. Uniique pasta dishes with flair. The shrimp and portobello appetizers were fantastic. Place was not real busy which surprised me for a Friday night. Check them out for great Italian.Special Features:
- amazingMeganDined on 9/19/2014I have been going there once a month. My husband and I love the atmosphere and the service is always perfect. Nice staff and great chefs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Evening at Andiamo-ClarkstonOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014My wife and I went to Andiamo recently for dinner with some very old friends who we hadn't seen for some time. We had a wonderful dinner and spent a great time talking. The wait staff were extremely understanding and did not intrude. They did, however, keep a watchful eye on us and made the evening perfect for us. Accolades to everyone at the restaurant for a memorable evening.Special Features:
- Costly eateryJamesDined on 9/18/2014The food was good but not a large selection. When asked if we wanted to buy a bottle of wine instead of just two glasses, when asked what the cost difference would be. There wasn't a cost difference, $9.00 a glass or $36. for a bottle of Resling. Usually a glass would run $7. and a Bottle would cost $21. The food was good but our table was set and menu's were dropped off but the waiter and helper left without taking our drink order; we had to flag them down to get a drink. There was a very large table of about 10 men that was very loud and maybe should have placed away from the general dinning area.Special Features:
- Very good and not so muchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014The wine list although not huge has a very good selection. The pizza and lobster ravioli were very good. The chicken picatta was the not so much meal. There were too many capers causing the sauce to be briney and the chicken was overcooked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local Clarkston GEMKLeeDined on 9/13/2014This restaurant has completed a major renovation and menu change. Food is at a fair price and with a large variety of items. New manager is very attentive to guest. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SpecialsjazzyDined on 9/5/2014We tried two of the featured specials and both were very good. Flavorful and cooked to perfect. Have been to the restaurant before and this was by far the best food.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/2/2014This was the first time that I had went to Andiamo and I was not disappointed. All of the staff that was on hand were very courteous and took care of my date and I. The food was excellent and I would recommend this restaurant to anybody.Special Features:
- Joan5642Dined on 9/2/2014Our experience with Andiamo's was outstanding from our waitress Shannon to the Pres/Ceo stopping by our table and hearing we were celebrating three 50th anniv and having a pizza app sent to our table.Special Features:
- Not worth the wait...kritt85Dined on 8/31/2014Over all it was a nice experience. It took over 20 minutes to be seated even with a reservation, and there was an extensive wait for the main course. It seemed very chaotic and disorganized at the hostess station, which is unusual at 5:30 on a Sunday night. The food was good, but I would consider it overpriced for the quality. The filet was bland and the outside of it was more burnt than seared. Not as good as one would expect for a "signature dish". The appetizers, pasta and house salad were of good taste and quality. We would return but most likely would try something less expensive so if a dish is disappointing again we won't feel as frustrated. There were a lot of families dining there so perhaps the pizza is good?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not as good as downtown detroitgrandpa63Dined on 8/29/2014Chicken marsala too salty. What happened to pasta sample?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't dine here againformerohioanDined on 8/28/2014This is my second time with family at this location. Here are the problems: The service is slow. The food is mediocre. My fish was raw in the middle when they served it to me and I had to send it back. The music does not fit the atmosphere and the acoustics are loud. On a positive note, the staff was friendly.Special Features:
- Worth the DriveCriticalEaterDined on 8/27/2014The food was perfect. I am very particular when it comes to dining out. If I am going to a restaurant of higher caliber, I expect certain things. I will return to this particular restaurant in the near future. It was well worth the 45 minute drive. The food was excellent, and though I shouldn't have ordered any appetizers, I did. This caused me to have leftovers, which I never eat. I made sure I got to the fridge before my kids did the next day. I was even tempted to eat my wife's as well. It would have been worth it.Special Features:
- Food good . Waitress iffyPjmmVIPDined on 8/26/2014Maybe she was new or overwhelmed . New general manager very friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd time there...JZ52Dined on 8/24/2014My wife & I celebrated our wedding anniversary with a nice dinner at Andiamo. This was our second time there. The filet they serve is truly one of the best I've ever eaten. Overall, the food is excellant. We both agreed, we may have found a new favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- DinnerKirstenDined on 8/23/2014We came here upon the recommendation of friends and enjoyed the entire experience - food, atmosphere, service - all excellent.Special Features:
- Very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/20/2014We were there to celebrate our 37th year anniversary and from the time we entered the restaurant we were waiting. The lady's at the hostess desk were more into answering the phone then dealing with at least 4 other couples waiting to be seated. Then when we did get seated we waited again for at least 15mins before anyone even acknowledged we were there. It was ran better when it was Mesquite Creek.
- OK, but nothing specialClarkstonResidentDined on 8/17/2014Location is good (right off I75 but screened by large trees and within reasonable walking distance of downtown Clarkston). Nice outdoor seating. Interior is attractive. Tables not too close together. Staff was friendly. Waitress was busy and not very attentive (water glass remained empty until end of meal). Food was average for the price. Wife had shrimp scampi which was good (large, flavorfull shrimp). I had Veal Scallopini which was very average (flavorless)Special Features:
- The Veal PiccataPaulaKVDined on 8/16/2014was about the best I've ever had. Tender as could be with a perfect wine sauce. The bread and dipping oil was excellent. Bar service a bit slow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually much better.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/15/2014Since Andiamo's took over Mesquite Creek I've been there a few times. This last time was the worst. Service was poor, rude waitress, food was pretty good, not great. I've been to all the other Andiamo's restaurants several times, the menu at the Clarkston restaurant seems to be smaller, with fewer options. Most other times I've been there it has been good, but this last visit was not great. Hopefully they get into their usual swing and make this one worth the Andiamo name.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for Andrew!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/13/2014This server knows his stuff. Food was tasty and it was nice to be able to go to a restaurant close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.