1083 Côte du Beaver Hall
Montreal, QC H2Z 1S5Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamo.ca/
- Phone: 5148612634
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30 AM - 2:30 PM; Dinner: Friday - Saturday: 5:30 PM - 10:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
- Executive Chef: Aymeric Pillaud
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
A word from Andiamo-Montreal
A fresh, colored and tasty cuisine.Continued
From Spain to Italy, Mediterranean products are famous for their health qualities; olive oil, lemons, fresh pastas, sun bathed tomatoes ... To grilled steaks, braised so-so buck and fish cooked on the plantar are some of our delicacies. The real comfort food comes from the Mediterranean. In the Mediterranean, pleasure of the food always starts with great company!
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo-Montreal reviews from OpenTable diners
32 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (11)romantic (9)special occasion (9)fit for foodies (7)notable wine list (6)neighborhood gem (3)great for brunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)good for groups (1)Show More
- Relaxed & polishedNathalyDined on 7/16/2014Great original (as well as more traditional) food combinations. Service was impeccable. We loved the fact that we we not rushed and could take our time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodQuarterlylunchDined on 7/4/2014On a quarterly basis, a collegue from anothe office have lunch. The scallops were very good and we both came out of the restaurent with the sense that we'll come back Thank youSpecial Features:
- GénéralementClaudeDined on 6/21/2014Tout est excellent de l'accueil au dessert vraiment bonSpecial Features:
- DécevantSayorieDined on 6/14/2014Lorsque l'on va manger dans l'un des établissements de Jérome Ferrer on s'attend à ce plus qui distingue le restaurant d'une cuisine simplement correcte. Malheureusement, ce n'était pas le cas ce samedi soir alors que les plats offerts en suggestion du jour étaient esthétiques, mais sans véritable recherche : les saveurs de l'entrée se confondaient à celles du plat principal composé d'un Mahi-mahi trop cuit et beaucoup trop salé. Bref. Décevant, malgré un excellent service et un décor plutôt chaleureux.Special Features:
- disappointedMikezDined on 5/26/2014A frequent user of Europea restaurants, I find that Andiamo lacks refinement and imagination in its menu. As a restaurant that claims to offer Mediterranean cuisine, it falls short. The special of the day was not available because of insufficient quantity. The price of wine is prohibitive. They should provide alternatives in the -$40 for lunch
- relaxing lunchMikezDined on 5/6/2014An excellent meal at reasonable cost. Service was very attentive but not in your face. I enjoyed the stuffed olives and mixed nuts to pass the time. You can't go wrong with Andiamo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 159 reviews are from the Andiamo-Montreal reviews archive.
- Great ambiance. Food was wellOpenTable Diner Since 2002Dined on 4/12/2014Great ambiance. Food was well presented and excellent. Waite staff was knowledgeable and pleasant.Special Features:
- Love good foodNickDined on 4/5/2014The food is very tasty. I ordered their fish special Loved it. Deserts were excellent Food portions are small which is great for older persons like meSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Une autre belle découverteJonhhVIPDined on 4/4/2014Je suis un client régulier du Beaver Hall. J'ai été comblé par cette autre découverte par Jérôme Ferrer. Le service est impeccable et le personnel nous accueillent avec le sourire et nous accompagnent tout le long du repas sans jamais prendre trop de place. J'ai déjà envie d'y retourner. Les suggestions de vin étaient de belles trouvailles et la nourriture goûteuse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pas à la hauteur de la réputationJuDgmailDined on 2/14/2014La qualité est au rendez-vous mais les saveurs un peu décevantes. Rien qui sort de l'ordinaire.Special Features:
- For seafood lovers and othersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014It was our first visit and we will be back as everything we sampled was just perfect! The octopus salad was great and the grilled lobster cooked to perfection. We were very pleased with our waiter's recommendation for wine as it matched exactly what we were looking for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expecting more!GolftangoDined on 1/18/2014Had a nice evening among friends. Food was ok but not great. Entrée of bruschettas was served too cold! Risotto and scallops were not tasty. Desserts are small but good! Prices are reasonnable. Wine service was inadequate. Had to ask to finish our bottle! Jerome Ferrer should supervise this restaurant better!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Something must have gone wrongOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/31/2013New Year's at fixed menu for $75 at a well reviewed restaurant should have been a sure bet? Not In this case. The items could have been a hit if they were done with the skill that one would have expected from the group of well known restaurants this establishment falls under. Not sure if the regular chef was out having a good time but I suspect he was not present that night! Complete disappointment in flavor and serving temperature!
- Elegant and exceptional foodRitaDined on 12/12/2013Great place for lunch if you like refined and excellent foodSpecial Features:
- FreshgourmandsDined on 12/11/2013We found an outstanding seafood restaurant. The service was very good and the suggestions made allowed us to discover various dishes that we do not find often. There is a sort of fish market from wich you can choose all the fish and seafood you want at one price. And everything is very fresh. We discovered greek wines.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/11/2013The food and service were excellent, as usual. Noise level a bit high at lunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood in a quiet placedemoniackVIPDined on 12/7/2013Tiny restaurant with great seafood and very friendly service. A must in the area.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent evening outJodiDined on 11/22/2013Food was outstanding and service was great at the beginning but a little slower as the place got busy. Great, friendly staff and amazing food! My only beef, while very minor, was the wine glasses. They were strangely shaped like for champagne or something and hard to drink white wine out of. Would definitely go back. The nuts they had as a snack at the table were spicy and to die for!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belle découverteMontrealLoverDined on 11/8/2013Nous avons mangé à ce restaurant dans le cadre de Montréal à table et cela fut une expérience très agréable. La nourriture était excellente et le vin que nous a conseillé le serveur était parfait. Notre serveur nous a même très bien vendu le spécial fruit de mer à volonté alors nous allons certainement y retourné pour essayer cela !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent place for seafood loversDodaDined on 11/2/2013If you are a fish and seafood lover this is the place to go. Very good a la carte choice and fish bar (all you can eat). Excellent ''gravlax de canard'' -possibly best one I have ever tried. On the lower tone: - while food prices are very reasonable, I find the wine card pricey (we paid 54$ for bottle of white wine - and it was about the cheapest one in the card); - service is veeery quick (which is generally a good thing), but I felt like it was almost too quick and felt rushed a bit (the restaurant was not full). To summarize - I will definitely come back because of the food ;)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Undercooked fishehardy1971Dined on 10/25/2013Fish fillet was presented on a very nice way, like a cone, but part of it, mostly in the center, was not cooked at all.Special Features:
- ImpresseddateNightDined on 10/19/2013The food was amazing. Simple. Delectable. Succinct menu but almost too many choices - they all sounded good. and not pricey for the obvious quality of the dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find. Excellent find.JeanpierreVIPDined on 10/12/2013Great find. Excellent find. The fish was outstanding . Delightful service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Dining ExperienceLike2eatDined on 10/12/2013We were pleasantly surprised by the experience. The food was phenomenal and the service was great. It reminded of why we go out to eat. We both had seafood (bream and scallops) and it was cooked to perfection.Special Features:
- Wonderful!DB56Dined on 10/10/2013Wonderful meal, great service! We'll be back for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant had 2 largeLi1209Dined on 10/4/2013The restaurant had 2 large reservations at lunchtime, so we eneded up waiting for 1h to get our appetizer. We both had to go back to work as it was lunchtime on a weekday, really disapointing experience. We had a reservation, if you know you can't deliver proper service, then dont overbook!
- Excellent!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/14/2013The service was impeccable. The food fabulous. I love this restaurant!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ConsistencywestislandeaterDined on 9/11/2013food is consistent with every visit, busy Wednesday night! service did slow down but overall was once again a good experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Un de nos favoris á MontréalJPB7VIPDined on 9/7/2013Nous sommes toujours enchantés par ce restaurant.Un rapport qualité/prix exceptonnel,un service hors du commun et très chaleureux,il ne faut absolument pas manquer cette adresse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Belle découverteOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/3/2013Nous avions essayé les autres restaurants du même chef et avons retrouvé le même niveau de qualité tant au niveau du service que de la nourriture.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliscious!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2013Andiamo, is a perfect restaurant for fish lovers! The service is outstanding and the ambiance is phenomenal. Would recommend that restaurant to my friends and family any time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great mealbusinesslunchDined on 7/31/2013This was a last minute business lunch in the neighborhood. It was my first time; and belive me will not be my last. Everything we had from homard bisque, calamaris, and our main course - beautiful salmon on a bed of parmesan polenta was excellent. And the Service was impeccable ! Loved itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fresh AYCE seafoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/26/2013I left feeling extremely satisfied with what I received. Our party chose the AYCE seafood dinner priced at $40 per person. Complimentary amouse-bouche (bonus). Included appetizer with options to upgrade (check). 10+ different uncooked fresh fishes all on ice and well presented - full fish on display with fillets just below it (check). Clams/mussels/shrimps/squid (check). Fish comes out grilled with olive oil and a touch of salt and pepper (check). Clams/mussels steamed in white wine (check). Risotto, ratatouille, bearnaise, beurre blanc (check). Dessert option after meal (extra $). Awesome service with no complaints when asking for more and more and more and more because I eat a lot (check). I am definitely a net promoter.Special Features:
- Grande déceptionLJPLDined on 7/25/2013Notre expérience chez Andiamo a été une grande déception. Nous avions deja mangé dans certains resto du groupe (Europea) et avions passé des moments mémorables. Malheureusement notre soirée a été gachée par un service très lent, peu professionnel et innaceptable dans un restaurant de Ferrer. Nous avons attendus toute la soirée et du, a chaque étapes du repas demander que l'on s'occupe de nous. Le personnel était sympathique mais innéficace. Lorsqu j'ai exprimé gentiement ma deception au moment de régler l'addition on m'a clairement laisser entendre avec arrogance que c'était le service offert plutot que d'écouter en vue d'améliorer l'experience client. Dommage car nous avons apprecié le concept mais nous n'y retournerons jamais.
- C'était correct mais sans plusOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/18/2013Ce n'était pas ma première expérience, mais j'ai été déçu. La majorité des poissons était trop cuit. Pour un endroit spécialisé en poisson c'était très surprenant...Special Features:
- Great Mediterranean foodMarkMTLDined on 7/13/2013We went here for my father's 65th birthday and it was a very nice dinner overall.Special Features:
- Uniquely creativeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/11/2013This is as creative a dining experience as I've ever enjoyed: a delicious sample of soup and pate as a welcoming start and nuts in a small jar of mixed nuts which had been treated with a mixture of salt, garlic and rosemary. As a centerpiece a large lemon was seated atop a pool of course salt on a ceramic vase. For fish dishes, the waiter zested that lemon and then installed a metal spigot at the top to facilitate squeezing juice. The entrees were equally creative, if somewhat sparse - 3 scallops were perfectly grilled and presented with delicious risotto but the menu's description that the dish was accompanied by "salad" turned out to be little more than a garnish. Overall a good experience and worth the shortcomings.Special Features:
- A gem!Great2pizzaDined on 6/29/2013Nice and peacefull restaurant! Ambiance is extremely pleasant, the nuance of blues makes you feel you are near the ocean! the staff cordial and the explanation of the menu is well done. Presentation exquisite and the food was excellent. Wine suggestion was just right! Would recommend this restaurant to all my friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andiamo...fraîcheur et serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/22/2013On retrouve la constance des restaurants sous la férule de Jerome Ferrer...bonne bouffe...assaisonnée à point...service courtois..pleins de petites attentions, bref nos attentes sont comblées !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, very reasonably pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/8/2013The quality of the food (we stayed with fish/seafood), the level of service, the wine recommendations and all this reasonably priced. we'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.