Andiamo - Livonia
38703 Seven Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48152Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andiamo - Livonia
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/livonia
- Phone: 7349533200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00 - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Brad Schmidt
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Banquets / Catering / Carry-out: Our catering facility can accommodate groups of up to 50 people. Try our Carry-out! We offer the entire menu to go! Italian specialty foods & Andiamo Pasta Sauce. Stop by or call in your order. Off-site catering & extensive pastry menu available.
- Private Party Facilities: For groups of 18-24 guest we offer the Wine room. This contemporary style setting also gives you the privacy to hold any function but still enjoy the ambience of the restaurant.
- Private Party Contact: Jeffrey Omtvedt 7349533200
- Entertainment: Live adult top 40's music & dancing Friday and Saturday. Some of the top bands in the metro area have already played here and are coming back in the following months.
- Special Events: We offer wine tastings every month consisting of World reds, super tuscans and many more.
A word from Andiamo - Livonia
A taste of Tuscany where classic old world dining comes to the west side. Featuring many of our award winning selections plus new additions that will be sure to bring a smile to the discerning diner. A truly unique dining experience in a warm comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of the Italian countryside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo - Livonia reviews from OpenTable diners
112 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (67)romantic (39)neighborhood gem (33)fit for foodies (32)notable wine list (31)good for groups (23)vibrant bar scene (9)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (5)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)great for lunch (3)scenic view (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- ExcellentLindaDined on 10/21/2014From Laurie, the bartender, to Kurt, the waiter, my guests and I had a very enjoyable evening. The service and food was totally outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014The menu was vegetarian friendly and the food was delicious. Our waiter was friendly and professional. There are not too many places left where you can get such attentive service. And don't pass up the dessert. We shared three and all were delicious.Special Features:
- so-so food experiencelennygDined on 10/14/2014We've been to this restaurant quit a few times. First time that one of our meals could have been better prepared at home. They are having their pasta promotion this month and the pasta dish my wife ordered was less than satisfactory (it's was supposed to be one of their signature dishes). The middle of the bowl of pasta was all clumped together like a ball. Very bland tasting and only came with a few shrimp. This was not ordered off of their SPECIALS MENU. I can understand why our waitperson mentioned that the Pasta Promotion hasn't been well received. An Italian restaurant that can't get the pasta right. Really-----
- Great Dinner.ToddDined on 10/10/2014Great food, service, and wine. Beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian Seafood LoversFoodieDined on 10/10/2014Our server, Erica, was very welcoming and attentive. Our grandson (age 11) loves the calamari, minestrone soup, and seafood linguini. They were excellent. The fish selections were interesting and tasty -- roasted scallops with corn ragu and whitefish with agmmoli sauce. The drinks were good and the wine selection by the glass were nice. Loved the ambience -- soft lighting, white table cloths, dark walls-- with a touch of elegance. We liked the music from the bar -- not too loud and nice for dinning. A great evening!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingDisappointingDined on 10/5/2014Not Andiamo's best. I will not likely return to this location. The restaurant is tired and the ambiance is lacking.
- Rory Mac FarmMacHomeDined on 10/4/2014tough on review...between whole and not wole..resturant was great...keep it simpelSpecial Features:
- Great food and entertainmentAliceInNorthvilleDined on 10/3/2014The food (as always) was delicious! The noise level was low (in the bar) until the live entertainment picked up. They played some great songs! We really enjoyed our night outSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experiencepreschoolteacher1Dined on 9/26/2014We have dined here before, but it had been a while since we had come to the Livonia Andiamo's. The ambience is so special and the staff is caring, knowledgeable and most efficient. Our waiter Zachary was a delight! The food was fantastic...we both ordered filet, each prepared differently. They were cooked perfectly! Fromsoup to nuts, we loved our dining experience and look forward to going back soon....Special Features:
- Andiamo LivoniagottaluvitalianDined on 9/26/2014This was a great place for an anniversary dinner - white table cloths, attentive staff, excellent food and good wine list. We started with a nice selection of breads and a house salad. The salads were fresh and not watery. My husband enjoyed the lobster ravioli with corn and wild mushrooms while I had the veal stuffed cannelloni. The food was delicious and the presentation was very good but not fussy. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnercoroDined on 9/20/2014everything was wonderful!! We will be back very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bean CounterOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Food was very good. Our server gave us quite a bit of attention, which at times was good. Wasn't overbearing. good selections on the menu to choose from.Special Features:
- MichiganconnieVIPDined on 9/15/2014We sat in the bar so we could watch the baseball game. They were very accommodatingI would recommend this to a friend.
- Needs better music.VwallaceDined on 9/14/2014I was highly satisfied with the service and the food, however the music destroyed the ambiance. For a truly classic feeling, piano music, smooth jazz, or any cocktail and lounge music should be playing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014It was my first time and it was great. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impresssedGailDined on 9/13/2014We were not that impressed with our Andiamo experience. Our calamari appetizer came immediately and it was cold and rubbery. We sent it back uneaten but were still charged for it. The soup was good but just an average salad. The entrees were fine but the vegies that came with were not. The pacing of our meal was the real problem. After soup and salad we got our side pastas immediately and then sat forever waiting for the main dish. We asked for our candle to be lit and were told that there were no more candles ??!!! We took one from another table after that party departed. Certainly not our most memorable or enjoyable dining experience and we have plenty of other options.Special Features:
- OutstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014The service was excellent and the food was outstanding. My chicken was done to perfection and spiced perfectly.Special Features:
- Outstanding experiencejohnnymacDined on 9/12/2014We are from Windsor Ontario and were celebrating our 42 wedding anniversary by overnighting in the Livonia area. We picked your restaurant as we had been once before and found it very good. Matthew was our waiter. Very attentive and knowledgable. His recommendations were 'spot on'! The food was as excellent as expected. The food and especially the service made this a most memorable experience for us. Thank you.Special Features:
- GEinDetroitDined on 8/31/2014Andiamo's is always a class act. The facilities are great. The wait staff is first class. The food is excellent. I would highly recommend the calamari tossed in the restaurant's own amoglio sauce as an appetizer. It is second to none.Special Features:
- Quite good, but not perfectdzfflwDined on 8/31/2014Our waiter Matthew was very good, attentive, patient and friendly. Portabella appetizer was delicious. Breads were good. Soups were flavorful. Salads my colleagues had ordered looked fresh. Seemed like the portions of the main entrees were smaller than anticipated. Wines prices were decent. However, I think Matthew forgot the pasta accompaniment. I had mentioned 'Celebrating Wedding Anniversary' in my reservations comment which was completely missed! I expected that a restaurant of Andiamo caliber would be more thorough.Special Features:
- Andiamo Livonianan1Dined on 8/31/2014Food was excellent and so was the wait staff. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good but not greatWolverineSteveDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I ate here recently to celebrate our anniversary. Our waiter was attentive though I felt he could have known the menu better. My wife ordered the salmon which she said was good, though a bit overcooked. That seems to be a problem many restaurants have. I ordered the scallops which were served over a corn ragu. The scallops we're melt in your mouth tender. Unfortunately the corn tasted like it was a week old and not at all fresh which really spoiled the dish. I'd certainly give Andiamo another try, it it wouldn't be at the top of my list.Special Features:
- firstmeetfirstmeetDined on 8/29/2014Wish that bar area could accommodate more people to hear your female musician who was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad ExperienceHAC67VIPDined on 8/29/2014We had dinner with friends at Livonia Andiamo Friday 8/29. The place was buzzing with activity. The hostesses were confused on with table to give us. The booth we got was not comfortable the backs were straight and the cushions too low for the table. I asked for a different booth but hostess was confused and did not respond. The server Boren C, was not listening to us. He had lots of tables and had us on the clock. I told him we need time to talk and relax. He kept coming back asking if we were ready to order. I repeated we need time to no avail. He served our meals rapidly not timed as we have had prior experience. My Veal Chop was a small piece of veal on a large bone not like I am use to receiving at your resturant
- Good, but not outstandingDisappointedDined on 8/27/2014Personable young waitress, Caitlin, was the most outstanding thing about the dining experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Was a little disappointed with the food and the friendliness of the staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Waitress was argumentative and i specifically asked for a booth when making my reservation and thst wad honored but not noted. It was at 5:00 on Saturday, a little concerned had it been more prime time the booth request would not have been honoredI would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeElitestoreDined on 8/23/2014Was not wowed by service or food and therefore did not think it was worth the premium price.
- BigonDined on 8/22/2014I was disappointed that there wasn't a booth available for my aniversary dinner. The reservation site did not specify what tables I had to choose from. The Hostess was very rude in that we weren't given the option to wait for a booth we were just told "NO" we could not have one. Appetizer portion was very small. I would have opted for a different appetizer had I known the portion size. And the crab cake was fishy tasting. Not what I would have expected in this restaurant. Dinner was good but I felt that 7:00 PM wasn't late enough since there were still many children in the restaurant. If I was going back for a special occasion I would have made the reservation much later in the evening.Special Features:
- lonnieDined on 8/22/2014Very good as usual. We took friends as it is his favorite restaurant to celebrate his birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ServiceDanoDined on 8/22/2014We have dined at some of the other Andiamo locations in the Detroit area but the service at the Livonia location was outstanding. Our server was Matthew and he did a great job. He noticed that our daughter was cold and found her a jacket to wear over her shoulders. For dessert he brought an extra serving so the kids would be able to try something new. As a Mille Grazie member we were entitled to $20 off our meal but they had a special going so he got us $25 off and we can return again to use the other reward. Fantastic!Special Features:
- Great evening outOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/12/2014My husband and I chose our local Andiamaos in Livonia restaurant for an evening out without the kids. The restaurant is always consistently excellent. Excellent service, food, wine and atmosphere.Special Features:
- Disappointing serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/8/2014I've been at other Andiamo restaurants and had very good experiences. This was very disappointing. The restaurant had few diners and lunch took an hour and a half. The waiter forgot to bring dishes we ordered, brought the wrong dishes and some of what he brought was disappointing. While he kept bring ice tea after I told him he didn't need too, did not check on our food order. Had to flag down another server to get our check.
- Good food...butLisaDined on 8/5/2014We had a great dinner planned for andiamo. We ordered the meatball appetizer and it came out raw in the middle! The salad that camr with my dinner was much smaller than i expected. The only thing that was really good was the main course which was ravioli, very tasty. My boyfriend ordered the chicken parm which had a huge piece of chicken with a side pasta, which was a little odd. I am not sure if we will be coming back soon. We were a little underwhelmed by the experience. Andiamo needs to kick it up a notch because there are plenty of better Italian places to compete with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wonderful meal!patspixDined on 8/3/2014The salmon dish I had was the most wonderful salmon I have ever tasted. The service was perfect. And I tried a new wine that was excellent. My dining partner ordered the same dish and ate every bite. Too bad there was not room for dessert. But I did take home a cannoli!. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- Always amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014Samantha and Cory were our great servers! Food, as always, was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GoddessDined on 7/31/2014Food was great, service was great and everyone very accommodating for one customer with a wheelchair. On line reservation was easy and user friendly. Made the process quick and simpleSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andiamos - not up to par!Minnie00Dined on 7/26/2014we wanted appetizers, so decided to split entrée ($7 to do that) we didn't know! Mussels were tiny and sparse although Italian sausage was good, calamari was good, salad very limp, minestrone was not good either. Filet was fine.Special Features:
- Food GREAT but waitress?not so muchSoccermom99Dined on 7/26/2014Anniversary dinner! Food great! However, our waitress was sub par. 1st, I asked waitress about a coupon I had for a free appetizer..she looked irritated & it didn't seem she would honor it. Finally she gave us 2 choices of appetizers. At the end of the meal we received our bill and we gave the waitress our Mille Grazie card (which entitled us to $25 dollars off-July promotion - btw, if it wasn't for this promotion we would have chosen a less expensive location). Anyways, the waitress would NOT honor the $25 off saying u can only use 1 promotion at a time. We told her we would pay for the $9 appetizer and instead use the $25 off promotion but she said NO. She had already rung it up and wouldn't change it. Should have talked to manager.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable EveningWhizofDiningDined on 7/26/2014Had dinner with my wife and brother-in-law / sister-in-law and first thing I noticed was that the restaurant was very quiet which really makes the dinner experience much more enjoyable. The food was great and the waiter was first class. A bit on the pricey side but this should be expected for one of your better restaurants. Overall I would recommend and return to this restaurant.Special Features: