Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn
21400 Michigan Ave
Dearborn, MI 48124Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/
- Phone: 3133593300x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Sunday:4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Mike Osinski
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Andiamo - Dearborn can cater your event for 20 to 3000 guests. Please call for details. We can do on-premise or off-premise events.
- Private Party Facilities: Andiamo Dearborn can accommodate as little as 5 or up to 300 guests.
AV equipment is available in all private rooms
- Private Party Contact: Elaine Lucarelli 3133593300x
- Entertainment: Live music on various days throughout the year
A word from Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn
Centrally located in the heart of downtown Dearborn, Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn features all of chef Aldo's famous Italian dishes served in a contemporary, elegant atmosphere. Relax on the outdoor deck with a bottle of wine from the award winning wine cellar. Live entertainment offered throughout the year. Andiamo is the perfect place for your next business lunch, family dinner or special occasion. Make sure you see our Wine Spectator Award Winning wine list.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn - Best Restaurants in Dearborn ›
Andiamo Italian Restaurant - Dearborn reviews from OpenTable diners
88 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (57)romantic (48)good for groups (38)great for outdoor dining (32)fit for foodies (31)neighborhood gem (29)notable wine list (28)scenic view (27)great for lunch (19)vibrant bar scene (11)late-night find (11)kid-friendly (10)great for brunch (8)hot spot (6)Show More
- Dinner at Andiamo 08312014Nick123Dined on 8/31/2014Excellent atmosphere, very good food, combined with excellent Service (our server was Becky, our bussboy was her son) make for a great combination that is certain to please the discriminating customer. There is always a sense that everyone tries to pamper you. We normally see a manager coming by to ask about how we are are doing, but no-one came this time. We love dining at Andiamo's even though We had a minor issue with our food. We will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Andiamo: great Italian pastaBeastDined on 8/31/2014We love Andiamo and have dined there frequently. This was a special $25 off $50 deal sent to my inbox. I took a friend who just lost her husband. She is a marvelous cook and loved the home-made pasta. My salmon was wonderful.Special Features:
- Summer diningAndiamoDined on 8/23/2014We ate on the patio on a warm summer evening and ambiance and food were. Oth outstanding! Ordered the grilled salmon special with mushrooms, heirloom tomatoes and asperigus. The wine suggested by our server Jordan was the perfect compliment to the meal. We enjoyed the tuxedo cake for dessert. A truly outstanding meal!Special Features:
- WOW, Great FoodAwesomeDined on 8/20/2014Took a business group there for dinner. My first time there and everything was fantastic! I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimsDined on 8/20/2014Our dinner was very good and our service was excellent.Special Features:
- Nick123Nick123Dined on 8/18/2014Nicely appointed restaurant creates a great atmosphere for dining pleasure. The food is very good, although some improvements can be made. The chef must make sure that everything that it is served is warm and fresh. The wine that we had was super. The server (Erica) was oustanding and the attention we received from the manager was excellent. The atmosphere was great but a bit noisy due to some "energetic" customers. All-in-all a great place to visit that we highly recommend. Clearly a great place to dine, and we will certainly return to it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentExcellentyDined on 8/18/2014I really enjoyed my first experience at this establishment. The service, food and place was 5 star!! I look forward to my next dine in. Excellent!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodtpmgDined on 8/16/2014Best patio dining, good menu and excellent service. Plus big discounts month of August for Mille grazi members.Special Features:
- Nice dinner for our anniversaryAGANNIVDined on 8/16/2014We recently visited your restaurant for our 46th. anniversary. Everyone was kind to us inquiring how we were and asking how they could make it a special occasion for us. They seated us in a nice quiet area with no one near us. The Waiter, Dave? was well informed on your menu and explained the dishes, coctails, Mine was a Kir royale, wine, deserts to us and helped us in may ways without being obtrusive or fussy. It was a very enjoyable experience. Hope to back again , Anne GilhoolSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014We have enjoyed many fine dining experiences at Andiamo's since they opened in Dearborn and this was the first since the recent menu change. The Lobster risotto had the texture and taste of a poor quality box mix with little evidence of lobster in the dish. The Swordfish was prepared with a combination of tastes that did not compliment the fish at all. After having some of the best Mahi in the past at this restaurant, we were thoroughly disappointed.Special Features:
- great foodpauljaneDined on 8/7/2014We go here quite often. The food is good and the service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special eveningsjcwconsultDined on 8/3/2014Andiamo is a great spot for special occasion dinners and the many locations make it available to everyone in the metro area.Special Features:
- I'll go back.RobertDined on 8/2/2014Service was excellent. The food was mostly five stars other than the Lobster Risotto which was not at all creamy.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/31/2014Me and my wife came for our 11 month wedding anniversary and was completely satisfied. We loved everything from the food to the service to the look and feel of the restaurant. The whole night we talked about how everything was good. We cannot wait to go againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nick's review - AndiamoNick123Dined on 7/31/2014Great atmosphere, combined with excellent food and great service all added-up to make for a very nice evening. The pampering is great and the food is very tasty. The server always willing to do what was required to please the customer. The food was very tasty and the salads were fresh. I highly recommend an evening in the Andiamo - Dearborn. It will be very memorable and make you want to go back. See you there soon !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DininggoodbyebirthdayDined on 7/31/2014The occasion was a birthday. The seating was romantic. We had a view of the tree tops that lined the Rouge River. Our entrees were described by our waitress and were very tasty. We both ordered entrees that we had never had before. We would and have recommended Andiamo's to our families and friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business entertainmentfenderheadDined on 7/30/2014While in the area on business we were searching for a quality but not stuffy place to eat with a customer, employees, and spouse's. We were looking for a variety of food to select from, ambiance, high quality, great food, and fair prices. Andiamo's came highly recommended and did not disappoint. I will return on future visits to Michigan.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dearborn Better than LivoniaDearbornRocksDined on 7/26/2014I have gone to the Livonia and the old Novi location and been disappointed each time. Although the menu didn't include a lot of options that interested me, the service and ambiance was much better than at Livonia or Novi. If I go again, I would go to Dearborn. It would be nice to have a fresh fish option or two on the menu each day
- FantasticYummyDined on 7/26/2014Could not have asked for a better server.... the food was excellent and no complaints here....Special Features:
- LCNJDined on 7/26/2014Food was good, but carrot cake was not good. Service was greatSpecial Features:
- Aways good food/exceptional serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/25/2014We enjoy this restaurant for special occasions. We don't eat out a lot and enjoy a nice meal when we do. Food is always good and the service is always exceptional. Our waiter even made sure my Mom received a dish she had before but was not on the menu.Special Features:
- Happy experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014We were celebrating a birthday and it could not hae been a better experience. The table was perfect wih a great view, the food was fantastic and te staff was perfect. Our waiteer made it one of our best eatingexperiences ever. He was attentive, but not intrusive - he was knowledgable, but not showy - he was friendly but not insincere. Great place! Great dinner!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarkieDined on 7/19/2014Our Waiter, Brandon and his helper, Vinny, were outstanding! We changed tables 3 times because the AC was blowing very cold air, right down on us. He and Vinny made these changes effortlessly. Once we got to the table we liked, Brandon took care of us like we were the only patrons there....when in fact, he was the only waiter for that whole side of the Restaurant. The food was good, but Brandon was GREAT. We will definitely ask for Brandon when we return!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not as good as previous visitslb7351Dined on 7/17/2014Appetizer too spicy. Veal was difficult to cut and a small potion; chicken also too spicy. I don't mind spicy foods but these were too much.
- Love this placeGreatFood2014Dined on 7/14/2014Great food, great service and just overall a "A" plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/6/2014My husband and I got married at Andiamos in Warren last year and it was amazing! We went to Andiamos in Dearborn for our first anniversary on Sunday and it was a good experience, however, they only had one soup avaliable and it wasn't their amazing minestrone which was kind of dissapointing. They also didn't have my favorite tiramisu that I was really hoping for! The pasta side that they served me was also pretty cold and very oily. Other than that, our server was wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK but...BaeMIDined on 7/5/2014Our latest trip to Andiamo Dearborn was only OK. The server was courteous but spoke way too fast for all of us to clearly understand him and my Mom at 94 didn't understand anything he said to her. My Whitefish was disappointing, lacking the wonderful flavor I have come to expect from Andiamo's. The chopped salads were drenched in dressing and had much too salt. For such a nice location; you would think they could have someone weed and plant the wooden barrels on the outdoor deck with colorful summer flowers but instead they were full of weeds leaving the impression they just don't care. Will have to think twice before visiting this location again.Special Features:
- First timeSMC1573Dined on 6/28/2014Great experience. It was our first time and it was a great time. Food was excellent and our server was great. We will defiantly be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SoccerDined on 6/28/2014We had a very nice time with family. We were on the area viewing the wooded area it was very scenic. The food was very good and the service wasn't rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodlarrylawyerVIPDined on 6/28/2014Glad to see the menu and pricing changed. Nice to see little larger portions of salad , etc. Unfortunately, your chef missed the mark with two of the filets, cooking them medium rare instead of medium well. That resulted in one being returned and a second steak for by wife being prepared. Of course, that also caused a delay and lengthened the meal.Special Features:
- Not that goodJimmyVIPDined on 6/26/2014My wife and I went to this restaurant to celebrate a wedding anniversary. The hostess first seated us on a table for six at the back of the restaurant when there were several other much more acceptable 4 person tables where she could have seated us. We had her change our location. My wife ordered the pappardelli dish and I ordered the scallops for our entrees. My scallops were barely warm when they came and a new set were prepared. The sauces on the pappardelli were heavy and overpowering. The restaurant were apologetic and offered us dessert on the house. In fact, they also did not charge for my wife's entree and for lattes that we had ordered -- which was appreciated
- Regular Customers going elsewherewastedmoneyDined on 6/21/2014The last 2 times we had to complain about over cooked pasta and lobster. This last time the 1st servicer we thought was new and we finally had to complain to the front desk they replaced her and the 2nd servicer was great! Then the lobster came out tough for the birthday boy, and my chopped salad was just pain tasteless and lacked texture. All of us decided that for $100 to $200 dinners....before it was worth it...now it was NOT. The manager tried with free desserts but the damage for the celebration was done. Sorry to say....we will not be returning.
- Struggling with large partiesOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 6/18/2014I have eaten here several times and usually take clinets. We had a goup of 11 people. Everyone enjoyed their food. I have a few comments. The server was too pushy in terms of trying to have us order extra food such as appetizers. Wine was half priced that night and we ordered several bottles. However, he tried to get us to order more expensive wine. Lastly, they seemed reluctant to handle my crustacean allergy meaning I tried to order the swordfish and simply asked if they could ensure it was not grilled where they grille shrimp. On teh surface, they said yes but they were clearly uncomfortable and the waiter steered me towards filet, which clearly is more expensive. Lastly, I ordered it medium and it was well done. Disappointed!Special Features:
- special occasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014great special occasion place - not every day dining. price a bit higher than expectedSpecial Features:
- food was great--service not so muchgrendelVIPDined on 6/15/2014We had been to several Andiamo restaurants in the Detroit area and decided to go to the Dearborn location. The food was excellent for me. My baked mushrooms with the zip sauce were superb, but my husband's oysters on the half shell were mediocre. The entree of chicken breasts for me was really excellent and the bread with dipping sauce complemented the food. I believe that the restaurant deserves its rating through Opentable. My concern is the service. Our server, Karl, said he was tired, he said, having worked since 2:45 that afternoon (it was barely 7:00 in the evening). When I asked to return my Cosmo (way too sweet and not much vodka), he was obviously annoyed. We expected gracious, friendly and helpful service and Karl was lacking.Special Features:
- billDined on 6/15/2014very good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:
- Father's Day feastJRBICKDined on 6/15/2014My wife and I went to Andiamo's on Father's Day for a buy one get one free special. We had a reservation right when the restaurant opened and were seated immediately. The waitresss was friendly, courteous and timely in meeting all of our needs. I ordered the chicken marengo and it was wonderful. My wife ordered the whitefish, which was good as well, but after she tasted my dish she said she would order it next time. She is a great Italian cook and is hard to impress, as am I as well. We will dine here again!Special Features:
- Reservations = Bar AreaKHeierDined on 6/15/2014My husband and I were disappointed with our table. We had made reservations for as soon as they opened, and they sat us in the bar area, yet people that came in with no reservations were given a table in the more elegant dining room. We would have asked to be moved, but did not want to deprive our waitress of a tip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem Restaurant Near Henry Ford MuseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Andiamo Italian Restaurant is a perfect place to spend an evening after touring the magnificent Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village Complex. Our waiter, Justin, did a superb job with faultless service, ensuring a quiet, lovely, dining experience. The home made lasagna was delicate and very flavorful. Wine selections at Andiamo's is first rate and Justin made sure we had the absolute best pairings with our food. We will be back!Special Features:
- disappointedDined on 5/22/2014I had looked forward to dining in, what I perceived to be, an outstanding upscale restaurant. Everything but the food was outstanding and upscale. Food was average but plentiful. It was not the exceptional Italian cuisine I thought I would be eating.Special Features: