Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights
14425 Lakeside Circle
Sterling Heights, MI 48036Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/
- Phone: 5865328800
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Saturday: 3:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 1:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chef Frank Djokovic
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Let Andiamo Italian Bistro cater your next event. Our expert staff will arrange the perfect menu for your office luncheon, business meeting or personal at home event.
- Private Party Facilities: Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights offers two semi-private room that can accommodate parties up to 50-55 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Fran 5865328800
- Entertainment: Live entertainment Friday and Saturday evenings. Easy listening, contemporary music.
A word from Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights
A true taste of Italy. Come and experience why Andiamo offers a truly unique dining experience. Andiamo it not a commercial chain restaurant. It is family owned and operated for over 23 years. All of our pasta is housemade, our fish is flown in whole, daily , to ensure freshness, our meats are dry aged a minimum of 29 days to ensure great flavor and tenderness. Our service is experienced and professional. Our wine list offers selections to meet everyones budget and palate. Stop in and see why Andiamo is a step above the rest.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights - Best Restaurants in Sterling Heights ›
Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights reviews from OpenTable diners
73 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (49)romantic (27)notable wine list (23)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (21)great for lunch (16)fit for foodies (11)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (7)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)hot spot (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- neighborDined on 9/13/2014Food is always good! Love the atmosphere! Our server Cencia is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfect!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/13/2014I have only had great times when dinning at this lovely restaurant . Only negative was the last time we were there they ran out of the wine my bride drinks , other then that service was awesome and so was the food .Special Features:
- Nice date nightOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/12/2014Im happy to say but Andiamo has stepped up their game! We used to go all the time and stopped because the food really went down hill. Well Im glad we gave them another try, our food was GREAT and so was the service. We will definitely be going back!!Special Features:
- Sunday dinnerRichieDined on 8/31/2014Great food and very quiet. Lobster stuffed shells very full. Sauce so good used bread to sop up the remainder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SuedDined on 8/29/2014Food was very good and the waiter was attentive until it was time to cash out. Had to wait much too long to receive the check and complete our transaction.Special Features:
- fantastic restaurantRico23Dined on 8/23/2014Great atmosphere, and really romantic place for a special occasion. The food was exquisite! Best Italian food in all Macomb county!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ANDIAMO RESTAURANT EXPERIENCEDENSOJIMDined on 8/22/2014THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO EAT. FABULOUS MENU, GREAT SERVICE, GOOD PRICING. EVERY TIME MY WIFE AND I GO THERE WE ALWAYS GET SOMETHING DIFFERENT. HAVEN'T BEEN DISAPPOINTED YET. TRY THE WHITEFISH SICILIANA, OR THE CHICKEN MARSALA. BOTH VERY GOOD. WAITRESS FORGOT TO MENTION THE SPECIALS OF THE DAY, IF THAT HAPPENS, MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THEM. GREAT BREAD BASKET AS WELLSpecial Features:
- Dining OutJandK2Dined on 8/22/2014This is our go-to restaurant and the restaurant we recommend to those that ask!Special Features:
- My favorite restaurant for 30 yearsjeriwi27Dined on 8/16/2014I have loved this restaurant for its great food and atmosphere for many years. It has been our go-to spot for many special occasions. The quality of meat is exceptional! The service is excellent too. Many table are private and great for conversation. There are also large tables for families and a great room for large parties.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to dine.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I have just added Andiamo's to my list of fine restaurants. The food is great and so is the service. I will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time Dining!!!LoveGreatFood2Dined on 8/16/2014Celebrated our 11th Anniversary August 16,2014. This was our first time at Andiamo. The food was very good (Big portions) and the wait staff was very attentive. The place was spotless. I did not like the security cameras above the tables. I know that a business owner has to protect himself against losses, but I feel the cameras should be by the door, not watching everyone eat or watching the employees. The whole experience was rushed for me. I felt like we were being rushed to eat then pushed out the door. The place was not very crowded either! Being our Anniversary, I was hoping for something a little bit more relaxed. Based on this visit, I don't know if I will go back again & I am not sure if I would recommend this place to a friend.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/14/2014The food and service were excellent. A little pricey.Special Features:
- Scrumptious!Mjsmom827Dined on 8/9/2014The suppi from the appetizer menu is absolutely amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service!!!PamOllyDined on 8/7/2014While the food was good (the lasagna met expectations but the scallops/pasta were over the top! and the dessert was to die for), what made this meal memorable was the service. Andrew V sets the gold standard for wait staffs. His attentiveness, knowledge of the menu and recommendations were all on target. Always hovering nearby, any whim we could come up with, Andrew met graciously and with a smile. This guy should be the head waiter/instructor for all of Andiamo's wait staff. What a pleasurable meal this was - thanks so much to Andrew V.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date nightDayenightDined on 8/2/2014First date night in 2yrs. Andiamo Italian was the perfect place to enjoy a evening out with the lady. Food was very good. The wine flowed and service was top notch. Can't wait to do it againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The dinner was delicioussnoopaloopDined on 7/31/2014This was our first time at this Andiamos, and only our second time ever dining at an Andiamos. The service was excellent. Lovely ambiance. The dinner was superb - had a chicken dish and a stuffed salmon dish. Both delicious. We weren't very impressed with the soups however. Ministrone lacked flavor. The onion soup was more of a stew with very little broth. However, we would return because we enjoyed the entrees so much.Special Features:
- The worst service I've ever had!Arlette85Dined on 7/25/2014It took 20 minutes for our waitress to get to us, even though we made reservations, and it was my birthday. Then she takes our drink order, that comes back wrong, and it took about 15 minutes to get the right drink. When she comes back to take our order, we find out that they were out of the meal we wanted. Then I tell the waitress to give me and my husband a minute to decide if we want to stay or not, she takes the menus and speeds off, then comes back another 15 minutes later and asks if we've decider, but we had to inform her she took the menus! It was just horrible! To top it off, she told me how pretty I looked, and then asked me if I was wearing contacts!!! There are black women with green eyes! How rude!!!
- First visitDaringdinerDined on 7/25/2014This was the first time my wife and I dined here, it was my birthday.....it was okay....but nothing special.....very tasteful decor .....The menu is a little restrictive and not really value for money......but then again it's a franchise. The best feature is the bar and music area with first class musicians.....but drinks are expensive....Special Features:
- FoodGreatfdDined on 7/25/2014Food is great authentic Italian in a relaxing environmentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CardOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/17/2014I had a rewards points card but I lost it. Can it be replaced?Special Features:
- Great foodlove2dineDined on 7/12/2014The food and service was excellent! Great for special occasion or just to have nice meal.Special Features:
- Strange ExperienceObjectivedinerDined on 7/3/2014Overall strange experience. Wine took forever to come, waiter asked us for our order after he had taken it, we had to request bread twice, two of the three dinners were lukewarm, waiter again asked us about questions on the menu after he tried to take the order twice....very melodramatic and invasive into our dinner. Felt like we were at a sitcom about a bad dining experience.
- Great foodFoodNews1Dined on 7/2/2014The food was delicious and the wait staff was very knowledgeable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodDiner5000Dined on 6/27/2014Dinged for noise level because there was live music in the bar plus recorded music in the signing area. The band was loud enough to be heard throughout the restaurant...and so was the recorded music. That was a bit annoying. Otherwise, our food was delicious and our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Supurb dining experienceblesseddinerDined on 6/21/2014Service was excellent. Food was excellent. My 84 year old father said it was one of the best steaks he has ever had. It was a wonderful dining experience to celebrate my 63rd birthday. And my 84 year old mother thoroughly enjoyed the carry out pasta that we brought home for her.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family6Dined on 6/19/2014The food and service were outstanding during our recent visit . As a family of six we were celebrating my husbands birthday the wait staff could not of been nicer, informative and friendly. The food and wine also were outstanding. We will be back and will share our experience with others. The noise from the bar was very loud , just a group having to much fun.Special Features:
- Ecellent DiningKengDined on 6/15/2014We experienced the usual Andiamo excellence this time. The menu seems to have been revamped - perhaps for the summer season. The selection is very good with a variety of choices.Special Features:
- Average food poor serviceLaveDined on 6/15/2014Went for Father's day - very disappointing. Steak under cook, seating in a back room at card tables. Slow service, over booked.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 6/15/2014Service was as good as it could be, due to the amount of tables our waiter had to service. We had never seen it as busy as it was that day (Fathers Day) All in all it was a very good Dinner and a Happy fathers day.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/10/2014The veal was melt in your mouth. The lasagna was the best I have ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/30/2014Lois was very efficient and friendly ! We liked her and her service very much !Special Features:
- tommytunesDined on 5/27/2014As always a great dining experience. Great food , sevice in a wonderful atmosphere. One of our favorites. We"ll be coming back for more.Special Features:
- The following 490 reviews are from the Andiamo Italian Bistro - Sterling Heights reviews archive.
- Never Disappointslakegirl13Dined on 5/17/2014We had friends in town last year and we took them to Andiamos so when they came into town last week they specifically asked if we could eat there again. When our neighbors found out we were going they invited themselves along to so I had to change the reservation. It was fun and the food was excellent. We ordered sharable appetizers and the waitress was very helpful. Actually she was very helpful with the wine selection and helping those undecided on which entree to select. I like that because it keeps the meal from dragging on too long.Special Features:
- Happy BirthdaythezebDined on 5/17/2014Treated my brother to a 75th birthday dinner. Everything was exceptional. He and his wife were certainly impressed with every aspect.Special Features:
- Great service & foodjrich88Dined on 5/16/2014Our server did a great job, and quickly turned around our order, and was very attentive to our requests. We place specific orders, and she did not miss a beat on anything in regard to the details.Special Features:
- Mother's Day DinnerKLO586Dined on 5/11/2014Had a 5:30 reservation and was promptly seated at 5:30. Waiter attentive to our needs and he was very busy with alot of tables. Could have used some help. Food was delivered timely and was fresh. Order was supposed to include pasta as a side but it was never delivered. Not a big deal to us but it could have been avoided had there been additional staff to help waiter. On sight complimentary valet parking was a plus.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Expensive!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/10/2014Chicken dishes ordered were tasty. I ordered a vodka martini, straight up and very dry, for my wife. She took a sip and said there was way too much vermouth. We told our server to let the bartender know that extra dry meant very little vermouth. She offered to have them remake it, but my wife said no, that was wasteful and she would drink it the way it was, but just wanted them to know. Our server, Valerie, was superb in every way. She was very attentive, but not bothersome. When our bill came, we were shocked that the martini my wife drank because she didn't want to be wasteful or complain was $11.50! Had we known we were paying more than most restaurants of Andiamo's caliber, we would have returned it for another.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/5/2014WE really enjoyed our anniversary dinner at your restaurant! the food was good exept for the vegtables ,I do not like almost raw vegtables!! and all of our freinds agree !! the shrinp cocktail was exellant. the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A FindCanucksDined on 5/2/2014This restaurant has instant appeal, a wonderful ambience. The food is very good, suits the prices points, and the service is always great. From Canada, we try to make Andiamo a destination for either lunch or dinner while in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReservationstweetyDined on 4/25/2014We had 6:30 pm reservations on April 25 - when we arrived Andiamos was closed - found out later due to a power outrage. When I called Andiamos they told me that they called their reservations to cancel - we did not receive a call. They were not very personable - we are extremely disappointed that we were not a advisedSpecial Features: