Andiamo - Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel
5711 W. Century Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90045Neighborhood:
LAX / Westchester
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Andiamo - Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.losangelesairport.hilton.com/
- Phone: 3104106166
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Italian
- Executive Chef: Chad Krahling
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Private dining rooms available for special occasions
A word from Andiamo - Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel
At the end of the evening, relax in the tranquil ambiance of Andiamo, featuring authentic recipes from northern Italy paired with a well-chosen selection of international wines that will enhance your dining experience. This quiet oasis in the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles International Airport is a hidden gem.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo - Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel reviews from OpenTable diners
4 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)special occasion (3)romantic (2)fit for foodies (1)great for lunch (1)kid-friendly (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- 5 star dinner at LaxDesapointingVIPDined on 8/23/2014Its very difficult to find fine dining near an airport., but Andiamo is supurb! the pastas, meat and sea food are prepared with outmost care to quality as well as their salads. The servers are well trained and ready to serve. I keep coming back to Adiamo over and over., ooo! they also validate up to 3 hours., so there is no need to park far away, ballet is free.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 23 reviews are from the Andiamo - Hilton Los Angeles Airport Hotel reviews archive.
- Late DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014Due to flights coming in late we did not eat until 9:45 pm. The staff were welcoming, professional and wonderful! The food was delicious and very nice wine list. We both tried a new wine and both were excellent. Thank you!!Special Features:
- Andiamo was wonderfulNewOrleansFoodLoverVIPDined on 6/6/2014We found this restaurant on Open Table. We were not staying at the Hilton. So glad we found it. Food was marvelous and service was terrific. An awesome evening.Special Features:
- High priced, bad italian foodairportgypsyDined on 3/27/2014It's hotel food, so of course it's over priced, but there was just no value in this meal. I paid $100 for; a glass of wine (the glass was more than an entire bottle of the same wine from the store), salad, sea bass with veggies, and flan. The salad had way too much truffle oil, an ingredient I use often in my home kitchen. The sea bass was so over cooked I couldn't finish it, but the veggies were okay. The server was attentive and knowledgable (and really cute).
- Temporary locationCaddieUSAVIPDined on 2/18/2014Last visit the restaurant was moved to another area. I was told they were re carpeting the restaurant. I would have liked to know this in advance as I had a reservation. A short email would have let me know what was happening. As we were dining alone it was not a problem, but if it was a dinner for entertaining or having a business meeting, then it would have been. Still we had good food as always. Our ritual is to stay at LAX before a morning flight and have dinner. I choose the Hilton because of the this restaurant.
- Ugh.JeamieVIPDined on 2/14/2014What a nightmare. Salad with nearly no dressing. Marinara sauce with enough basil to seed a garden, and, after two plates, a bolognese sauce that was literally inedible because of the volume of garlic used. While it is a pretty location, it would be best to skip this one until they get a grip on Italian food.
- COLD FOOD, SLOW SERVICEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014IT TOOK LONG TIME FOR THE SERVER TO TAKE OUR ORDER; THE OSOBUCOS WE GOT WERE SERVED VERY COLD, SERVER WAS BUSY, NEVER CAME BACK TO ASK HOW OUR FOOD WAS, I HAD TO WAIT FOR THE MAITRE TO PASS BY TO LET HIM KNOW ABOUT THE PROBLEM AND TO WAIT EXTRA TIME FOR THEM TO FIX THE FOOD. THE BOOTS ARE VERY UNCONFORTABLE, VERY WIDE TO SEAT CLOSE TO THE TABLE.Special Features:
- Reservation? What Reservation?CotoMomDined on 2/8/2014Yep, that's exactly what happened. The hostess and Maitre'd had no records nor knowledge of our reservation, and weren't about to seat our party of 6. Luckily, I saved the confirming email sent to me by Open Table on my iPhone and produced that to the man in charge. They had no comment about that, other than "We will make a table available for you in about 5 minutes". Super loud, so we had to shout across the table to speak with each other.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/8/2014I have no negative comments. The food was devine, as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful for airport convenienceGinnyDined on 11/18/2013Lovely dining experience for my international friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For an airport hotel restaurantldytrvlDined on 10/19/2013For an airport hotel restaurant it was rather pricey and awful slow service. The food was good and the service was friendly, but if I had a plane to catch I wouldn't go there.Special Features:
- Second time at Andiamo andMark4DiningVIPDined on 7/22/2013Second time at Andiamo and had another great meal. Try the cioppino in tomato broth - it is to die for! Service attentive without being pushy. Great dessert menu brought right to the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprised for a hotel restaurantOSUSkierDined on 5/18/2013Bread was served with sundried copped tomatoes, olive oil and an olive tapanade. The waiter was knowledgable and wanted us to know the calamari was not fried. The calamari was really good. The spiciness from the jalepenos was a good mix with the white beans. The jalepeno chunks were such that you could control the heat. Next was the main course of Sea bass and seafood pasta. Both were excellent. The bass was perfectly cooked and at the appropriate time, the waiter asked if it was moist enough for my taste. The pasta was filling and served al dente. The waiter suggested the line mousse covered in white chocolate for dessert. We would definitely recommend this restaurant. It was within walking distance from many of the area hotels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day Brunchjoyb95Dined on 5/12/2013Food selection was good, however I would have preferred to have hot seafood such as the shrimp and crabs legs that were on ice. Quality of the food was excellent. Enjoyed the meal and I would consider going back for another special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Had a great Mother's Day brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 5/12/2013Had a great Mother's Day brunch wish had brunch more ofton other than only special occassions.Special Features:
- Mothers DayROBERTDined on 5/12/2013last minute Mothers Day reservation. Didnt have to wait in long line. Seating good. Selection of buffett food good. Food taste - bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing even for hotel diningPatandBruceVIPDined on 4/27/2013We were disappointed. The room is large and attractive and the service was pleasant. Our Beef carpaccio was a small portion and the arugula described in the menu turned out to be frisee. My poussin, which took 30 minutes to prepare, was tough and difficult to eat. Based on other reviews we had expected better.
- Waiter was very good! Receptionjar321VIPDined on 4/20/2013Waiter was very good! Reception desk was slow and inattentive. I almost left before I even started my night. They were trying to process people leaving and ignored people arriving. Couldn't even determine if I had a reservation. Did not even apologize for making us wait while they kept taking additional people trying to pay while we were already waiting.
- Andiamo was a lovely restaurantCharlotteNHDined on 3/17/2013Andiamo was a lovely restaurant with a very nice menu selection and good wine list. We were looking for a nice quiet dinner and we found it at Andiamo - a quiet civilized dinner in the midst of traveling. Our waiter was very helpful and accommodating, as we didn't want too much. He was just terrific! I would definitely recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- I had the most enjoyable mealCaddieUSAVIPDined on 2/28/2013I had the most enjoyable meal the other night. We made the reservation on opentable for 5:15 p.m. as we checked the TV ad in the hotel room we saw the resturaunt did not open until 6:00 p.m. BUT opentable has the correct times for dinning. I use opentable so I can be assured where I am dinning is open
- Surpassed our expectationsOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 2/22/2013Surpassed our expectations for an airport hotel restaurant.
- They took our reservationOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 1/1/2013They took our reservation yet they were closed on the day we came. Very odd. None of the ratings were experienced, I just had to do them to make this comment. I have no idea how this restaurant is. Wouldn't have minded seeing.
- service was too slow evenOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/14/2012service was too slow even though they were not filled to capacity. portions were too small!Special Features:
- ok for a hotel. would notOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/18/2012ok for a hotel. would not go there for dinner unless staying at the hotel