Andiamo - Eagan
1629 Lena Ct
Eagan, MN 55122Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Andiamo - Eagan
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.andiamomn.com/
- Phone: 6512892000
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Ramon Ruiz
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Fireplace, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Andiamo catering is perfect for any event. Order for pickup, delivery or full-service catering. No party is too big! Contact Enrique for more information: email@example.com.
A word from Andiamo - Eagan
Andiamo Italian Ristorante is a casual eatery with a family-focused atmosphere. Our goal is to be a neighborhood gathering place as well as a destination for those outside of Eagan. So come share some great pasta good conversation-- and of course a glass of wine. Let's go!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo - Eagan reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good food and staffBobbyVIPDined on 5/1/2013Have been going since they opened. Food is very good and the staff (Jonathan and David) are excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The pasta dishes were excellent,MelMelDined on 4/26/2013The pasta dishes were excellent, as were the breadsticks. Don't order the tiramisu. It was dry. Really dry.
- We thoroughly enjoyed ourOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/22/2013We thoroughly enjoyed our time spent at "Andiamo"! The food was delicious and our Server was fantastic! Also love the atmosphere. We will definitely be coming back :).Special Features:
- This is one of our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/20/2013This is one of our favorite Italian restaurants close to home. The pasta is freshly made on site and we enjoy trying new entrée selections each time we visit. I had the Mahi Mahi with coconut risotto and my husband had the Veal Marsala. We suggest the Calamari with spicy marinara as an appetizer and if you like Sangria, try their red blend.Special Features:
- Great selection of food butOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Great selection of food but never thought the food could be too hot when served so i couldn't eat with my party. Everyone else in our party had a wonderful meal and enjoyed everything. All servers were very professional and organized.Special Features:
- We live this place. Have beenPabloeatsVIPDined on 4/19/2013We live this place. Have been here a number of times and never disappointed. Great food and service.
- Love this place! Nice toOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/14/2013Love this place! Nice to have a great italian restaurant in the suburbs!!Special Features:
- The food was ok, nothing special.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013The food was ok, nothing special. The bar was tiny and very cramped. All in all, this restaurant was not very memorable, we probably won't go back because we can cook the same type of food at home.
- Keep it up, you're doing great.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2013Andiamo continues to hit the mark, good restaurants in Eagan are hard to come by so I appreciate your hard work!Special Features:
- Great food, however we wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/10/2013Great food, however we were seated by the kitchen door and found it way too loud for an intimate dinner with friends. We asked to move but were not redirected. Our server was very attentive and pleasant.Special Features:
- Love this place- it trulyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/6/2013Love this place- it truly is a neighborhood gem. Service is always outstanding!The only downside is that parking is a bit of nightmare. Go early, or it is really tough to find a place to park.Special Features:
- Attentive service, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2013Attentive service, excellent food. Rather long wait, with a reservation (at 7:00). Very busy, loud. In future I would try to dine earlier when it may be less busy and quieter.Special Features:
- The entire staff is exceptionallyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/5/2013The entire staff is exceptionally friendly. We dinr there every Friday night. It's our 'date' night.Special Features:
- Salad should come BEFORE entreeScottyDined on 4/5/2013The food was exceptional. Server was knowledgeable and friendly. With that combination, why do I rate this with only 3 stars? 2 reasons: First, Andiamo does not have adequate parking. Second, and the primary reason why I didn't rate it higher, was the service (not from the server in particular, but overall service): We ordered a large salad (gorgonzola walnut apple is outstanding, btw) for the table. We waited and waited, then had it delivered exactly 24 seconds before the entrees arrived. This was an opportunity to take care of the customer, and Andiamo staff ignored this as an issue. Should have been comped, or a dessert, but nothing. Great food ruined by poor service.Special Features:
- Top of the List!TiffanyDined on 4/5/2013My husband and I have been to Andiamo a number of times and I have to say my meal this trip was one of the best restaurant meals I have ever had. The special of the day was scallop and crab risotto with fried pancetta and fried leeks and a lemon cream sauce. INCREDIBLE! I would not call myself an Italian food lover but have yet to be disappointed at Andiamo. The flavor and service is impeccable! Incredible to think a place like this, with reasonable pricing, is in the suburbs.Special Features:
- The food is fabulous and ourOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/31/2013The food is fabulous and our server Carissa was exceptional. We were there on Easter and it was quieter than normal. This is a must for Italian food, but make sure you have a reservation.Special Features:
- We were there for Easter evening.HappyDined on 3/31/2013We were there for Easter evening. The staff was probably tired after a very busy day, but their service did not suffer as a result. We go there fairly often and always have a great dining experience.Special Features:
- Great food and service. WasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013Great food and service. Was a little loud when we got there, but quieted down after dinner rush.Special Features:
- Go have lunch here!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/30/2013We went on a Saturday afternoon with the in-laws. We had a reservation, but that was completely unnecessary- the place was empty! We'd been before for dinner, so we were shocked they didn't get more lunch business. The food was good and had a nice variety, and the service was excellent. I hope their location doesn't kill them - Eagan needs good restaurants! I had the pear and Gorgonzola pizza - highly recommend!Special Features:
- Good basic Italian fare.MexicanFoodLoverVIPDined on 3/24/2013Good basic Italian fare. Wide menu. Popular with groups, so can be a little loud, but worth it.Special Features:
- Horid review but good food &serviceBernieDined on 3/23/2013I had a reservation for 6:30. It was not only electronic, but confirmed by phone call. I arrived at 6:15. We waited until 7:10 to be seated. This was not acceptable. The food is excellent; the service is fine; but the seating system is AWFUL. That coupled, with no management around to explain the delay. Paid staff should not be placed in the position to respond to massive ire of patrons. Customers deserve better -- communication with those in charge.
- Our service wasn't the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/23/2013Our service wasn't the best and the tables are small for 4 people. We had plates and glasses stacking on the table before someone came and got them. Food was fabulous, if you like Calamari, it was great. The Bolognese Sauce was fabulous. It was very loud and difficult to hear, I would suggest going during the day if you want a relaxing atmosphere.
- Well done Italian fare includingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013Well done Italian fare including pizza, pasta, and proteins. Good service, friendly staff, and a decent wine list. A bit noisy when crowded -- which is often. Very fair prices.Special Features:
- Everything was good. We loveOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013Everything was good. We love Andiamo. Except for the parking and the noise. Conversation very difficult.Special Features:
- Second time Eating at theOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/19/2013Second time Eating at the resturant, Both times food and service excellentSpecial Features:
- Our visit to Andiamo providedOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 3/16/2013Our visit to Andiamo provided us with a pleasant meal. We were promptly greeted by the hostess who seated us within few minutes of arriving for our reservation. The restaurant layout is unique and provides the sense of having several smaller rooms, although the dividers don't extend to the ceiling so noise levels were somewhat high. The stuffed mushrooms app were very good. My wife enjoyed her lasagna and my clam linguine was quite tasty. We appreciated that Andiamo does not load their recipes with cheese. We strayed from the server's recommendations for dessert and opted for the tiramisu, which was good but not notable. We will be back again when in the mood for Italian cuisine.Special Features:
- Noise level vs. great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/16/2013The food was excellent and our server was attentive. The noise level was distracting and conversation was difficult. I'd return but ask for a quieter spot. Oh, the stuffed mushroom had a creamy pesto sauce that was phenomenal - must try!Special Features:
- We will definitely returnOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/15/2013Both the food and the service were terrific. We had veal parmesan and veal Andiamo (lemon butter sauce, capers, artichoke). Both were excellent. My apple gorgonzola salad with blue cheese, walnuts, apples and craisins was one of the best salads I have ever had.Special Features:
- We were there on a very busyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013We were there on a very busy Friday night. Parking was scarce. Although we had reservations for 6:30, we had to wait for at least 20 minutes. The hostesses seemed a bit overwhelmed. Food was really great.Special Features:
- We had a great time at Andiamo.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013We had a great time at Andiamo. The ambiance and food were perfect. We especially enjoyed the quality service provided by Shannon. We will definitely be returning soon.Special Features:
- Great food, price and atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/9/2013Great food, price and atmosphere. Staff were very friendly! Going back again!Special Features:
- We have been to Andiamo aOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/8/2013We have been to Andiamo a few times and this time we were in a spot where we couldn't go early (like we normally would). I saw that they had a reservation open for 7pm on a Friday night so I took it. We did not get seated until 7:30! We had two little kids (2 and 6) and it was a disaster having to wait that long. When we checked in the hostess said it would be a few minutes but then did not come back to talk to us at all after that until we were seated. I feel this place should not be able to offer up reservations if they can't seat you anywhere near the time that you made the reservation. I'll give the waitress a big thumbs up for taking good care of us once we did sit down and getting our kids some food fast.
- Tasty Italian in the neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 3/8/2013Went for the first time for lunch recently, and all in our group were very pleasantly surprised. Tasty thin crust pizza, a delicious warm spinach and tomato salad that was different from the usual warm bacon dressing version. Food was well presented, tasty, and we will return. Would definitely recommend!Special Features:
- It was our second time therePabloeatsVIPDined on 3/2/2013It was our second time there and it was e en better than the first time!
- We made a reservation throughOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2013We made a reservation through Opentable and had to wait approximately 25 minutes beyond our reservation time before we got seated. This seems to take away the need for reservations via Opentable if you make them and don't get seated in a timely manner. We basically got seated after everyone before us was seated. Not sure Opentable is a value in this situation.
- The place was really business,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2013The place was really business, but we got our table and was treated great!! And the food was really good will go back.Special Features:
- This is our fourth visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/2/2013This is our fourth visit and love the food. It appears to be very popular, but noisy. We will just have to pick a less popular time. We discovered this place through our DMC cards.Special Features:
- Give your review a title (optional)OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2013Would recommend the daily specials. Staff knowledgeable about menu. Variety of foods ordered in my party and all was extremely tasty with lovely presentation. Dining room has above average noise level, although was there on a very busy Saturday evening.Special Features:
- We had a reservation at 5:30milaDined on 3/2/2013We had a reservation at 5:30 on a Saturday and were seated shortly after we arrived. We had the small chopped salad and the small apple salad both were good and larger than you would expect. For the main course we had the chicken andiamo and the pavoratti both of which we would recommend, they were excellent. We took much of it home because it was too much, and had a great Sunday lunch too. The best part was our server Erin C. We have been here before and our service was really bad, so I am glad we gave it another try.Special Features:
- Great menu of unique items.OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 2/25/2013Great menu of unique items. great tasting. great service. very helpful service. We'll be back for sure!Special Features: