Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/
- Phone: 2488659300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Joseph Parrino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Andiamo - West can cater your event for 20 to 3,000 guests. Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Business meetings, Showers, Rehearsal dinners, weddings, bar/bat-mitzvahs.
- Private Party Contact: Tony Lafata 248-865-9368
- Entertainment: Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm & party dance music
- Special Events: Comedy Shows, Wine tastings, special regional dinners.
A word from Andiamo Bloomfield
Centrally located in Bloomfield Township, Andiamo Bloomfield offers a Northern Italian decor amid the 'hustle & Bustle' of an appealing dining spot. A favorite restaurant of many of the area's celebrities, try one of the sumptuous dishes & you'll see why!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo Bloomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
104 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (66)neighborhood gem (40)romantic (33)good for groups (31)notable wine list (29)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (14)great for lunch (12)great for brunch (9)late-night find (9)hot spot (7)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- love the new menu!ChefsteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014The changes to the menu are great! Now everyone can find something to love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good!47thAnniversaryDined on 9/13/2014Andiamo's has great food, live entertainment and a very active bar. The food is always great. They have recently changed the food presentations but it's still worth the trip.Special Features:
- andiamoOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/7/2014We have been to many Andiamo restaurants....the menu here is a bit boring and the food was okay but not really special. I know it is a different style than the one in Clarkston, but we loved it there. The wait person, Makila , and busboy Eric, were terrific!!!! Could not ask for better!!Special Features:
- Dee17Dined on 8/31/2014It was great next time I would sit away from the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some glitches marred experiencewolverinetravelerDined on 8/30/2014This trip was not as good as our last one because of three things: they were out of prosecco (odd for an Italian restaurant), upon seating, the waiter said the bread basket would be right out--15 minutes later as our salads were delivered, we were told the bread was still in the oven. The bread came with our main course. Finally, the menu had been changed (3rd time in 12 months) and a couple of signature Italian dishes of the restaurant were no longer available. The food we had was good and the waiter was apologetic, but I will not be anxious to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to basicsjulieVIPDined on 8/30/2014Andiamos on Telegraph went back to what they do best... Being an Italian neighborhood restaurant.. The food I was was very good, though they still need to cut back a bit on heavy sauces Their waitstaff was from the minute you walked in was courteous, and nice. Have been there twice in August and have not been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!!!DisappointedDined on 8/30/2014I dined for the first time at a restaurant that I thought would be the best experience of my life only to be disappointed! The wait staff was overwhelmed, the kitchen was over an hour behind and the food was cold! Then to top off the night while waiting for my car a chunk of foundation crumbled down nearly hitting the side of my face! An experience I will remember for awhile!Special Features:
- Andiamo's BloomfieldOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Great food, excellent service, and attentive management. They've tweaked the menu again and are definitely on the right track to provide a good meal and a good value. The entire staff seemed ready to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive to everythingNorthofDetroitDined on 8/29/2014Service is prompt without being overbearing. Staff is knowledgeable, and speaks honestly of the dishes offered. Food is well-prepared with high-flavor sauces. Servings are ample in size. Prices are appropriate for the neighborhood and clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu is improvedLauraVIPDined on 8/25/2014still great Italian food,but beautiful and tasty new selections....lots of gf options!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014Serve was very slow and salad delivered was not as ordered.
- New AndiamoBloomfieldClassicDined on 8/19/2014Food was delicious, but I wanted more of a selection from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boboVIPDined on 8/17/2014Andiamo's food is always dependably good & our server (at the bar) Elizabeth T took very good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimboVIPDined on 8/16/2014I had a reservation and arrived punctually on time but still waited over 15 minutes to be seated. I was then put at a high top in the bar. Bread basket was never delivered. Asked for no tomatoes on the salad, came with tomatoes. For a place that charges on the high end for their food you'd think the service would be better. My bill was $47, I later learned that had I spent $50 I would have gotten $25 off. As a Mille Grazie member you'd think they would offer up that information while I was there.
- Menu changesKateDined on 8/15/2014Nice selection. Branzino is stellar. Server was very distractedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Surpassed all of my expectations. Paid dearly for it, but everything was perfect. Steak cooked exactly right. Wine was perfect. Service superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Date Restaurantcindylou2002Dined on 8/11/2014We went here for our anniversary and my birthday. The food was very good, I had the salmon and my husband had the filet with gorgonzola. They gave us enough time in between the appetizers, salads, etc. which was wonderful. I didn't feel too stuffed at the end. The service was good, busboys are just a little to anxious though. I would only recommend maybe a little bit more bread in the basket and for the money we spent maybe a free dessert on your birthday. It was our first time to the restaurant and we will probably return for another celebration (the only time we get to go out).Special Features:
- gingerDined on 8/6/2014The Italian wedding soup was outstanding. Ample portion of very tasty lasagna made with a béchamel sauce. Waitress was professional and very kind.Special Features:
- dinner for twoJetsettersDined on 8/5/2014We had a reservation but had to wait about 20 minutes only to discover that they had an entire side of the restaurant that they were trying to avoid opening.after other guests arrived and they needed seating also then they opened up the area. By this time we had wasted a half hour. However we had an excellent waitress which really helped to salvage the evening. We had good food and enough to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All We Expecteddiners4funDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I chose Andiamo Bloomfield to mark our second wedding anniversary, mainly because we had such a fine experience at another Andiamo location for our wedding lunch. We were NOT disappointed! The service, food and atmosphere all contributed to a very peasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed;poor quality for pricepleasureDined on 8/2/2014Waitress was attentive and gave excellent service; food was disappointing. Lobster bisque -- watery, lacked substance with unpleasant after taste. Salad greens were not fresh (sitting in dressing too long?). Risotto also was not freshly made (sticky consistency). Manager was apologetic and offered free dessert (we declined).
- service upgradeliannaarb93Dined on 7/30/2014Treat every guest the same, I'm 20 Years old and was treated as a 13 year old. My waitress didn't may much attention to my boyfriend and I, it took her 15min to finally take our order, she took the order of some guests that came in after us. Was not very friendly or welcoming. This is the third time I have had bad service with andiamo. I guess the third time isn't always a charm.Special Features:
- Great DiningRazzieDined on 7/29/2014We live in the neighborhood, literally around the corner from the restaurant. We also belong to their frequent diner (Mille Gratzi) club. We went most recently for my birthday and had an excellent meal. Drinks are well made and very fair and their calamari appetizer is terrific. Drinks and appetizer were followed by a small salad and main course. My wife had a fruits de mer and I had one of their daily specials, a chunky blue crab ravioli. We skipped dessert (although ther dessert cart looked wonderful) and finished with cappacinos. The service was top notch and it was a most enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing DinnerSeashelldiverDined on 7/27/2014I'm not going to take a lot of time here - just know that it was one of the most amazing dinners I have ever had here or in Europe or the Caribbean - sounds funny when your talking about lasagna - but I can not tell you how good it was....paper thin noodles, so you don't taste gummy thick noodles.......all you taste is an amazing meat sauce and cheeses that melt in you mouth. A serving too big for one little lady - but allowed me to revisit the experience the next day with leftovers for lunch.......spent 56.00 with a friend + dessert.........previous month I spent 130.00 for a LOUSY meal at Chris Ruth's Steakhouse....what a flippin mistake that was, worst meal I've had in years. Andiamo ROCKS !!!!!Special Features:
- ShapShapDined on 7/25/2014Usually go to the Royal Oak location so maybe the pricing is different but $3.95 up-charge for a small caesar salad is a bit extreme,
- PickyDined on 7/24/2014Totally enjoyed dinner and service and will definitely go there again. The reason I gave the food only four stars was because they were out of the whitefish and the breadsticks at only 7 P.M.Special Features:
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014The filet mignon was cooked beautifully. The specialty zip sauce was fabulous. We would definitely come back here again for a special occasion or romantic dinner. It was expensive so not a place we would eat at all the time. We can't say enough good things about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great since RemodelstastaDined on 7/19/2014This was our second time visiting since their remodel/renovation a couple years ago. It was 10x better than in years past. Glad to see they made adjustments/improvments instead of shutting down.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not your parents' dinner musicTheGourmandVIPDined on 7/19/2014Saturday's here often offer dinner music, although I was put-off by the volume of the music. They played very loudly a selection of "soft rock" from the '70s and had a few "creatively arranged" numbers for which I did not much care. I enjoyed a "Moscow Mule" poured with Tito's Handmade Vodka. As for the meal, the Veal Marsala was tender with a very flavorful demi-glace, a nice al-dente cous-cous, and a mixed vegetable selection I happily finished. Unfortunately, the Fleur-de-Mar was not best prepared "scampi-style" as my guest did not want a wine sauce. The returned seafood dish was graciously accepted, the Chicken Picatta in its stead was well received. The busboy neglected to include the picatta sauce in the doggy-bag - disappointing.Special Features:
- Greatplace2goDined on 7/10/2014We celebrated my daughter's birthday. We both enjoyed the food. Our server was friendly and helpful. We felt welcomed. The entire staff was attentive with water refills, immediate service and kindness. We will be back. My daughter joined your award program.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChangingkblovesjbDined on 7/8/2014Went for a birthday dinner. Food was good and service even better. We were told the menu is being changed significantly in the coming days. Probably as an update and to make an "old" Italian standard more fresh. Looking forward to exploring the changes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/1/2014Have always had a wonderful experience. Food is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ambiancereviewerDined on 7/1/2014Great room, loos very modern and sofisticated. Great food and serviceSpecial Features:
- A wonderful dinnerDiggetyAndKeeperDined on 6/20/2014The service was awesome, the food super and the atmosphere was perfect. The restaurant was busy but not noisy. The music was terrific. Overall an excellent evening. The waiter Logan served a wonderful dessert with a birthday candle to celebrate the special day.Special Features:
- Almost my WORST Dining ExperienceHappydinnerDined on 6/20/2014Having just moved to Michigan from Illinois this was our first and last time at Andiamo's. The resturant was recommended by one of the members of our party who had been at another location. Service started fine but went way downhill. I ordered asparagus in place of the house vegetables. My plate arrived w/o it. It was only when I asked was I advised they had run out of asparagus. Worst yet my Bone in 20oz rib steak was overcooked. I cut a quarter of the way in before I started looking for my waitress. The manager HAD to PROVE at point and come to my table with the steak cut open in the center to show me that the steak was med rare. I then got a perfect steak. We never saw the waitress again. We had to ask for our bill.
- freeradical259Dined on 6/15/2014Three of us had a reservation for Father's Day. It was for 7pm and we didn't get seated until nearly 7:30pm. I know it was busy because of the holiday. Plus, they were running a Father's Day special where you get $20 off your total tab. We were seated at a hightop, which I didn't really care for, but since we had been waiting, we were grateful for the table! They had a Szarerac on the drink menu, which my husband appreciated! I din't like my pineapple margarita....watery and not worth it. The food was excellent, as was the service. They have calorie counts on the menu for the 'healthy' items, which is helpful! My advice: don't go to this restaurant on a holiday. It's nicer other times!Special Features:
- Amazing filets!!PattiMacMomDined on 6/14/2014Best filet we ever tasted! Service was very good. Restaurant was very crowded but noise level was low. Very satisfied! We were there with our good friend who was visiting us. He's a triple amputee Iraq war veteran. When we were finished eating, our waiter told us that our bill was taken care of. We don't know who paid our bill, but it made our friend very happy. I try to do the same. It is a very touching gesture and means a lot to those who have sacrificed so much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Father's Day DinnerCHOSENDined on 6/14/2014I took my Father to Dinner @ this Andiamo location & he was well impressed. The food was Awesome, our waiter, Logan, was Magnificent! I would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsMixedEthnicityFamilyDined on 6/13/2014Had a wonderful dinner there with friends. Good food, not rushed.Special Features:
- SpecialLarryDined on 6/7/2014Always think of Andiamo when we want a special dinner and it did not disappoint. The food and service was very good. A nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.