Bloomfield Hills, MI 48301Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamoitalia.com/
- Phone: (248) 865-9300
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm; Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Joseph Parrino
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Andiamo - West can cater your event for 20 to 3,000 guests. Please call for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Business meetings, Showers, Rehearsal dinners, weddings, bar/bat-mitzvahs.
- Private Party Contact: Tony Lafata 248-865-9368
- Entertainment: Thursday: 7:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 7:30pm - 10:30pm & party dance music
- Special Events: Comedy Shows, Wine tastings, special regional dinners.
A word from Andiamo Bloomfield
Centrally located in Bloomfield Township, Andiamo Bloomfield offers a Northern Italian decor amid the 'hustle & Bustle' of an appealing dining spot. A favorite restaurant of many of the area's celebrities, try one of the sumptuous dishes & you'll see why!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo Bloomfield reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (53)neighborhood gem (43)good for groups (33)notable wine list (29)romantic (27)fit for foodies (25)vibrant bar scene (18)great for lunch (11)hot spot (8)great for outdoor dining (6)late-night find (6)great for brunch (5)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Much improvedCeceDined on 11/3/2014I had lunch at andiamo a month ago & again Monday and it was delicious. I hadn't been there in a few years The food choices have really improved and tasteddelicious. I will recommend it to others. Unfortunately they put dressing on my salad which I asked for on the side and put potatoes in my moms fish when we asked for veggies instead. However our waitress handled it well & brought the veggies on the side. It also took along time 45 -50 min to get our lunch. But I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent italian food and servicesportwifeDined on 11/2/2014As usual the food was very good at this restaurant. However, we were seated in a booth next to the kitchen. The noise from the kitchen was bad...a lot of pots clanging, etc, which spoiled the atmosphere. Next time I will ask for a table away from the kitchen. For such a nice dining place, that is distracting and I wonder why they do not do something about the kitchen noise.Special Features:
- miking1Dined on 11/1/2014Reservation worked very well. Bar was fun, table just right, food very good and entertainment excellent.Special Features:
- dedeDined on 11/1/2014This restaurant has been around for years, Aldo the chef, who has since passed, was the guy to go to for his famous beef ravioli! Which Andiamo's dropped from the menu years ago! It was handmade and I am sure that they do no intend to bring it back, as I have asked for many times.It very very loud, ask them to tone it down and they do and then ramp it back up!Special Features:
- #1judycatladyDined on 11/1/2014Had a lovely time, everything was perfect. Can't think of anything to improve on. Nancy, our waitress, exceeded our expectation and made it a very special evening out. Thank you, and keep up the good work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AudGirlsAudGirlsDined on 10/24/2014Well the 2 items we love changed. The chopped salad. We like the lettuce, could have some kale in it or ask if you want lettuce or kale. Wasn't expecting that. THEN, our favorite,,,,,sausage and peppers. Use to be displayed nicely on a platter with good sized sliced potatoes. We told our friends about it and here it came on a small plate with potatoes we couldn't even see. The larger slices went well with the peppers. Otherwise, it was good. Probably won't order those items again. Thank you.Special Features:
- First time dinerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/23/2014We went to Andiamo for the first time on a recommendation from a neighbor. It was our anniversary and we wanted to have a nice and quiet dinner. We were greeted right when we entered and were shown to our table. Our waiter was very attentive and made a few recommendations for us. We ordered the calamari appetizer. It was delicious and had three different dipping sauces. My salad was very fresh and my husbands soup had a lot of flavor. Our entrees came out and were both served hot and delectable! The fresh grated Parmesan cheese was a nice touch as well! I would recommend this restaurant to someone and look forward to our next visit. The complementary valet parking will be great with this colder weather coming.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was just OKKeithDined on 10/6/2014Nothing extraordinary here -- met a friend for lunch, quite so that we could talk, but the salmon was pretty dry and the lettuce was a bit brown around the edges like it was a few days oldSpecial Features:
- Bon Apetit!janncanVIPDined on 10/3/2014Watching the waistline, so I ordered the Kale Salad and Italian Wedding Soup. Loved it!Special Features:
- Foodguy1Dined on 10/1/2014Great atmosphere and food! Great place for romantic dinner or entertaining clients.Special Features:
- boboVIPDined on 10/1/2014We're regulars at Andiamos but our entrees were a bit off this time, especially the eggplant parmesan. The minnestroni also seemed a bit thin. We are assuming this is because they were very busy.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not at it's bestDisappointingDined on 9/28/2014Very disappointing. The service was awful. The order was totally messed up. At one point a kitchen staff member came out to the dining area and rather loudly told the server that that's how they prepare their vodka sauce! Was not very professional. A manager, or someone, she never identified herself, came to apologize for the problems. She stood there for an uncomfortable 5 minutes while we were trying to eat to tell us she wasn't making excuses but apologized for the service and mixup. Seriously, I don't know what she wanted from us. Never offered us anything, just stood there while we kept saying, OK, OK, OK! It was a special occasion for my birthday and it was awful. We couldn't wait to leave. We were very disappointed.Special Features:
- Great Meal - Service So SoHappyVIPDined on 9/23/2014Went with friends for dinner and to catch up. Had a great meal, however, service was not up to par. Not really sure why service was so poor and slow as a lot of tables were not occupied. Anyway all meals were great and steaks were excellent. As the evening went on the noise level continued to raise making listening and talking more difficult.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- they have a new menugoblueVIPDined on 9/20/2014We didn't care for most of the items on their new menu. We had white fish and it was OK. The other couple one had a veal chop that looked good and the other had a fish they said is flown from Italy, I tasted it and it was nothing special. I had to send back my drink as it wasn't what I ordered. It will be awhile until I return.
- love the new menu!ChefsteveVIPDined on 9/13/2014The changes to the menu are great! Now everyone can find something to love.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Good!47thAnniversaryDined on 9/13/2014Andiamo's has great food, live entertainment and a very active bar. The food is always great. They have recently changed the food presentations but it's still worth the trip.Special Features:
- andiamoOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/7/2014We have been to many Andiamo restaurants....the menu here is a bit boring and the food was okay but not really special. I know it is a different style than the one in Clarkston, but we loved it there. The wait person, Makila , and busboy Eric, were terrific!!!! Could not ask for better!!Special Features:
- Dee17Dined on 8/31/2014It was great next time I would sit away from the kitchenSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Some glitches marred experiencewolverinetravelerDined on 8/30/2014This trip was not as good as our last one because of three things: they were out of prosecco (odd for an Italian restaurant), upon seating, the waiter said the bread basket would be right out--15 minutes later as our salads were delivered, we were told the bread was still in the oven. The bread came with our main course. Finally, the menu had been changed (3rd time in 12 months) and a couple of signature Italian dishes of the restaurant were no longer available. The food we had was good and the waiter was apologetic, but I will not be anxious to return soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Back to basicsjulieVIPDined on 8/30/2014Andiamos on Telegraph went back to what they do best... Being an Italian neighborhood restaurant.. The food I was was very good, though they still need to cut back a bit on heavy sauces Their waitstaff was from the minute you walked in was courteous, and nice. Have been there twice in August and have not been disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!!!DisappointedDined on 8/30/2014I dined for the first time at a restaurant that I thought would be the best experience of my life only to be disappointed! The wait staff was overwhelmed, the kitchen was over an hour behind and the food was cold! Then to top off the night while waiting for my car a chunk of foundation crumbled down nearly hitting the side of my face! An experience I will remember for awhile!Special Features:
- Andiamo's BloomfieldOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/30/2014Great food, excellent service, and attentive management. They've tweaked the menu again and are definitely on the right track to provide a good meal and a good value. The entire staff seemed ready to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Attentive to everythingNorthofDetroitDined on 8/29/2014Service is prompt without being overbearing. Staff is knowledgeable, and speaks honestly of the dishes offered. Food is well-prepared with high-flavor sauces. Servings are ample in size. Prices are appropriate for the neighborhood and clientele.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- menu is improvedLauraVIPDined on 8/25/2014still great Italian food,but beautiful and tasty new selections....lots of gf options!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/24/2014Serve was very slow and salad delivered was not as ordered.
- New AndiamoBloomfieldClassicDined on 8/19/2014Food was delicious, but I wanted more of a selection from the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- boboVIPDined on 8/17/2014Andiamo's food is always dependably good & our server (at the bar) Elizabeth T took very good care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JimboVIPDined on 8/16/2014I had a reservation and arrived punctually on time but still waited over 15 minutes to be seated. I was then put at a high top in the bar. Bread basket was never delivered. Asked for no tomatoes on the salad, came with tomatoes. For a place that charges on the high end for their food you'd think the service would be better. My bill was $47, I later learned that had I spent $50 I would have gotten $25 off. As a Mille Grazie member you'd think they would offer up that information while I was there.
- Menu changesKateDined on 8/15/2014Nice selection. Branzino is stellar. Server was very distractedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional food, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/11/2014Surpassed all of my expectations. Paid dearly for it, but everything was perfect. Steak cooked exactly right. Wine was perfect. Service superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Date Restaurantcindylou2002Dined on 8/11/2014We went here for our anniversary and my birthday. The food was very good, I had the salmon and my husband had the filet with gorgonzola. They gave us enough time in between the appetizers, salads, etc. which was wonderful. I didn't feel too stuffed at the end. The service was good, busboys are just a little to anxious though. I would only recommend maybe a little bit more bread in the basket and for the money we spent maybe a free dessert on your birthday. It was our first time to the restaurant and we will probably return for another celebration (the only time we get to go out).Special Features:
- dinner for twoJetsettersDined on 8/5/2014We had a reservation but had to wait about 20 minutes only to discover that they had an entire side of the restaurant that they were trying to avoid opening.after other guests arrived and they needed seating also then they opened up the area. By this time we had wasted a half hour. However we had an excellent waitress which really helped to salvage the evening. We had good food and enough to take home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All We Expecteddiners4funDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I chose Andiamo Bloomfield to mark our second wedding anniversary, mainly because we had such a fine experience at another Andiamo location for our wedding lunch. We were NOT disappointed! The service, food and atmosphere all contributed to a very peasant evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed;poor quality for pricepleasureDined on 8/2/2014Waitress was attentive and gave excellent service; food was disappointing. Lobster bisque -- watery, lacked substance with unpleasant after taste. Salad greens were not fresh (sitting in dressing too long?). Risotto also was not freshly made (sticky consistency). Manager was apologetic and offered free dessert (we declined).
- service upgradeliannaarb93Dined on 7/30/2014Treat every guest the same, I'm 20 Years old and was treated as a 13 year old. My waitress didn't may much attention to my boyfriend and I, it took her 15min to finally take our order, she took the order of some guests that came in after us. Was not very friendly or welcoming. This is the third time I have had bad service with andiamo. I guess the third time isn't always a charm.Special Features:
- Great DiningRazzieDined on 7/29/2014We live in the neighborhood, literally around the corner from the restaurant. We also belong to their frequent diner (Mille Gratzi) club. We went most recently for my birthday and had an excellent meal. Drinks are well made and very fair and their calamari appetizer is terrific. Drinks and appetizer were followed by a small salad and main course. My wife had a fruits de mer and I had one of their daily specials, a chunky blue crab ravioli. We skipped dessert (although ther dessert cart looked wonderful) and finished with cappacinos. The service was top notch and it was a most enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing DinnerSeashelldiverDined on 7/27/2014I'm not going to take a lot of time here - just know that it was one of the most amazing dinners I have ever had here or in Europe or the Caribbean - sounds funny when your talking about lasagna - but I can not tell you how good it was....paper thin noodles, so you don't taste gummy thick noodles.......all you taste is an amazing meat sauce and cheeses that melt in you mouth. A serving too big for one little lady - but allowed me to revisit the experience the next day with leftovers for lunch.......spent 56.00 with a friend + dessert.........previous month I spent 130.00 for a LOUSY meal at Chris Ruth's Steakhouse....what a flippin mistake that was, worst meal I've had in years. Andiamo ROCKS !!!!!Special Features:
- ShapShapDined on 7/25/2014Usually go to the Royal Oak location so maybe the pricing is different but $3.95 up-charge for a small caesar salad is a bit extreme,
- PickyDined on 7/24/2014Totally enjoyed dinner and service and will definitely go there again. The reason I gave the food only four stars was because they were out of the whitefish and the breadsticks at only 7 P.M.Special Features:
- Great steakOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014The filet mignon was cooked beautifully. The specialty zip sauce was fabulous. We would definitely come back here again for a special occasion or romantic dinner. It was expensive so not a place we would eat at all the time. We can't say enough good things about the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 476 reviews are from the Andiamo Bloomfield reviews archive.