938 110th Ave NE
Bellevue, WA 98004Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.andiamobellevue.com/
- Phone: 4254529602x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00pm - 2:00pm;
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Modern Tuscan
- Executive Chef: Alfredo
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We are experts in on and off sites corporate events and residential dinner parties.
- Private Party Facilities: Private room available for up to 15 people.
- Private Party Contact: Camino 4254529602x
- Special Events: Please note that Andiamo Bellevue does not accept any coupons, discounts or any other special offers for 1,000 point reservation times.
A word from Andiamo Bellevue
If local Italian fare is what you are looking for, this is the place to go in Bellevue. A small unique restaurant, elegant but casual, Andiamo features an open kitchen, soft lighting, and crisp linens. This neighborhood gem attracts a business crowd for lunch, and couples, travelers from the area hotels and neighbors at night. Tucked away a few blocks north of Bellevue Square Mall, Andiamo offers a menu that includes pasta, gnocchi, risotto, seafood, chicken, and veal dishes from all over Italy coupled with an extensive wine selection.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Andiamo Bellevue reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelQuiet
neighborhood gem (11)special occasion (4)romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)good for groups (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Nice Italian in BellevuePNWTravelerDined on 8/30/2014Andiamo Bellevue is a nice, centrally located restaurant on Bellevue. We've been to the restaurant a few times and generally happy with our meals. On our latest visit we found the wine list reasonable, the salads crisp and fresh, the salmon tasty and the seafood risotto passable (lots of grit and closed shells). The staff is very friendly and attentive.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Dinner!GoodVIPDined on 8/22/2014I chose this little gem for a birthday dinner and was not disappointed at all! The food is the highlight at this restaurant and there is a lot to choose from. We had the escargot which were bathed in a delicious buttery garlic sauce. Followed by the classic linguini and clams... omg, so good! The Puttanesca could have been a lot spicier in my opinion but all in all, if you are looking for solid Italian fare, this is the place to go. I think the decor could be updated but otherwise, this is a neighborhood gem and I'd definitely go again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service slow but for a reason.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/30/2014Some reviews indicate service is only good. We rated it as good too, though, it's based on people's expectations of service. For most it would seem the service was slow but I believe this is because they want to give you time to enjoy your visit, talk to one another, enjoy the food. They were attentive but there was ample time between courses. If you want to get in and get out fast, this is not the place for you. Plan to enjoy a leisurely meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/23/2014I dine here about once a month, either with my husband or friends from work. The food is always excellent, especially the pear Gorgonzola ravioli.Special Features:
- In the Heart of BellevueBradDined on 7/16/2014Andiamo is a small Italian restaurant in the heart of downtown Bellevue. As an early diner, I had very attentive service. The calamari fritte was excellent, with just the right batter and not overdone. my "small" caesar salad was quite large and I was not able to finish it all. My final dish was a gnocchi gorgonzola, which was not quite up to par. The sauce was a cream sauce, with gorgonzola cheese added, rather than a full rich gorgonzola sauce. Just not quite as good for a gorgonzola lover as I've enjoyed at other restaurants. Overall, a good dining experience, and I would make a repeat visit at some future date.Special Features:
- DeliciousnightmoiVIPDined on 7/12/2014Five of us made a fairly last minute reservation. Our table was waiting. The food was delicious. Pasta was perfectly cooked and presented. Service was very good. Conveniently located.Special Features:
- The following 272 reviews are from the Andiamo Bellevue reviews archive.
- Lack of HelpwinemeVIPDined on 6/14/2014Good news- food was good. Just a First they have good food. After that a strange expierence. No Bar. They had dishes or food on there. Wine bottles in the middle of a room. Since I could not see a bartender, they pour all the wine. They meaning two guys. Also no busboy. Thereby is the issue. Service is lacking. Bread, filling your wine glass, etc. it takes a while to get to you. If they spent the payroll in the Resturant on better service, it would be a better expierence.
- Great Italian FoodstarsplDined on 5/3/2014This restaurant I highly recommend, the food is delicious and I would go back again. Bought friends with me and they loved it. We are still talking about how good the food was.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hmmmm.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/5/2014I had the signature gorgonzola ravioli with pear. It was ravioli with gorgonzola with a bunch of honey dump on it and a canned pear. Not too appetizing.
- Delishioso!!RayBVIPDined on 3/28/2014What good food. We had some very nice house red wine. A blend of some sort the waiter recommended. My wife had the chicken marsala and I had the special which was ravioli with chicken and rosemary. Both were absolutely delicious. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Specialty Italian RestaurantsabbynetDined on 3/14/2014This place offer great Italian food, has good choices for vegetarian, we order 1 starter and 3 main dishes, and we were able to find many vegetarian options to choose from. Pastas were delicious and service was equally good. We had made reservation using OpenTable, although restaurant almost full on Friday evening, we were able to get table within 3 to 5 mins. We request pasta for our 3 year old, which was not on menu; and chef accepted the request and made us a wonderful pasta which our daughter really enjoyed. Overall wonderful experience, we like this place, and go to this restaurant once every few months for casual dinner or special occasions.Special Features:
- Good food, so-so serviceMikeDined on 3/8/2014The food here was very good; however, it may have been that it was a full restaurant, but the service was inattentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous servings of wellFoothilldwellerDined on 2/25/2014Generous servings of well prepared Italian specialties. Tuesday 1/2 price wines by the bottle makes for an excellent dinner.Special Features:
- disappointing Valentine's mealOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/14/2014I have been to Andiamo about 4 times had have enjoyed their regular menu--great variety, very tasty, so I thought it would be fun to celebrate Valentine's there. Unfortunately, it seem's they either overbooked, understaffed, or poorly planned the evening: our reservation wait was over 30 minutes, the staff was harried, in fact one waiter asked a couple to leave b/c he needed the table. The $49 pp pre fix menu was ordinary and a bit overpriced for caprese appetizer, zucchini soup or spinach salad, pork, risotto, or seafood linguini, and a very ordinary panna cotta. I am sorry to rant on the evening, but it really should have been more special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor ServiceHotandspicyyyDined on 2/14/2014I went here for Valentines day and the restaurant ended up misjudging how long people would be eating so all the reservations after 5:30 were pushed back at least 45 min and since every other restaurant was booked for Valentines day we had no choice but to wait. Instead of being apologetic the hostess had a 'well what do you want me to do' attitude and I had to ask her several times to make sure we were still on the list to wait for a table. I also think that it was the restaurants fault everyone took so long because the service was very slow. On top if that the good was mediocre, I will not be going back. OH and the door was extremely heavySpecial Features:
- Great food and service. CombinesmetroDined on 2/14/2014Great food and service. Combines a friendly neighborhood vibe with an cosmopolitan environment and terrific Italian menu. Service was very attentive. Perfect for casual meal or special purpose. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Valentines DudMTeeNestRDined on 2/14/2014Andiamo is not a good choice for Valentines Day. We expected a nice, quiet, romantic dinner with good food, good service, and an an enjoyable experience overall. It was anything but enjoyable. Food was not very good, service was mediocre, and the entire evening was chaotic and noisy. Not the least bit romantic. You would think that being an Italian restaurant, Andiamo would know how to make a Valentines Day dinner delicious and extra special. But, it felt like we ate at Olive Garden and paid twice the price for the privilege. Based on this experience, we will not go back. There are much better options nearby for good Italian food.
- Too busy on Valentine's DayOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2014Love this restaurant and the food. They were too busy on Valentine's Day and they were pushing you thru too fast. Before we would finish a course they would deliver the next. BusBoy was trying to take our plates before we thru eating. Was not at all relaxed. They had a line of 15 people waiting at the door. Went in for a romantic dinner and was out the door in about 40 minutes. I love this restaurant but won't go there again for holidays.Special Features:
- Valentines Day DisasterJLBfavDined on 2/14/2014I have been to Andiamo's maybe five times now. This time, however, for Valentines they added maybe ten additional tables crammed together bumping chairs in and out with very slow service. Soup served with no spoon and waited for it. One dinner served at a time and waited a few minutes for the other (food was good) the kitchen worked. Dessert was prepared before, the fruit sauces over the flan had all run together and didn't look very good but the flavor was very good. No coffee offer. Actual changing table cloths with customers seated---wow! Andiamo tried to do too much with inexperienced waiters also buss and this was definitely not a good dining experience. I would go back some day but not on Valentines Day.
- lunch at AndiamoscozyDined on 2/10/2014We were a table of 8 women for lunch. Only two other people came in for lunch while we were there. Seemed very quiet, but very nice. Two of the women sent their soups back because it wasn't hot enough. We suggest heating the soup bowls before serving the soup.Special Features:
- We love this restaurant!BellevuefamilyVIPDined on 2/8/2014We frequently eat at this at this restaurant several times during the year. Always great food, atmosphere and service! This last time we brought our nine-year-old daughter, and I shared a dish with her. However, I noted that they have a kids menu. As always, we highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/31/2014This was a last minute plan. Pleasantly surprised. Great food and service. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Intimate SettingPumarinriDined on 1/25/2014This was our first time at Andiamo. We came with two friends and were not disappointed. We enjoyed great food, wine, and service in an intimate setting. We hope to be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!LovegoodfoodVIPDined on 1/19/2014Delicious! Bread was amazing, but don't fill up on it, because the seafood pastas are amazing! Service was slow. Not sure if they were under-staffed or not, since the restaurant was not very crowded. We weren't in a hurry, so no problem, but could have been if we were. Otherwise, nice ambiance.Special Features:
- Lovely eveningSrCitizenDined on 1/18/2014We had a very enjoyable evening, two couples of us. We asked for a quiet table and were happy with our seating. Waiter was very Italian and gave us good service. We had Chicken Parmesana, Shrimp and Crab Pasta, and two of the ravioli dishes. Eveyone was happy with their choice, and we remarked that the portions were very generous. Our only quibble would be that our dinners came before we had finished out salad, but maybe we were talking too much and slow in eating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pasta was fantasticshorvsusDined on 1/17/2014The wine list is not notable. The noise level is high, could hear conversations 3 tables away. The heat was very high, had to eat quickly so we could leave. The pasta dish was great, the salad and the bread average. Our second server was aware of our needs and was tipped at 20%. Will try again but will pay corkage fee..
- Good enoughMattCVIPDined on 1/2/2014portion of veal scallopini was a little small. Otherwise tasty sauces abound. Bread was so so. Excellent eggplant pasta
- Always GreatRuthieVIPDined on 12/3/2013We come here often and have never been disappointed. Our waiter even remembers the drink I usually order. I had the veal picatta this time and loved it. My husband ordered the Puttanesca, which is hot, but not too hot he said. We started with tiny wonderful butter clams. With a nice bottle of Merlot, we were a very happy couple on my birthday.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Walking distanceStefanDined on 11/30/2013convenient to our apartment so walked over to try this restaurant. clam appetizer was tasty along with bread. I recommend clams with linguine serve very hot. lasagna was cold inside with fluky orange colored sauce this needs improvement.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AndiamoLadybugDined on 11/16/2013The service was excellent. My fish dish of the evening was very good. The other people dining (3) had the same thing and said it was "okay".Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gem in BellevueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/15/2013Andiamo was a fantastic find. The restaurant staff was courteous and professional and the ambiance was comfortable and cozy. Great place for a couple or even a family. Food was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service but...OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/9/2013Our entire meal, the salads, Risotto, wine, and dessert were outstanding. It was one of the best Italian meals I've had in a while. The service was also excellent as our server was very friendly and took great care of us. However, this restaurant has a strange air pressure problem when either the front or back doors are opened causing the sensation of ears popping. Since a door is opened every few minutes, it was uncomfortable to deal with the constant ear pain. The server contributed this to the strong kitchen exhaust fans and the building's construction. Despite the great food and service, the constantly changing air pressure was an unfortunate annoyance and sometimes painful.Special Features:
- surprisingly good taste forOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/6/2013surprisingly good taste for a small neighborhood restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last Minute FindAKrupaVIPDined on 10/23/2013Restaurant had a pleasant atmosphere and the service was enjoyable. Appreciated the timeliness and taste of the food. Enjoyed the evening in its entirety with work colleagues.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian foodFlacesarioDined on 10/4/2013Andiamo is a great choice for those who seek for an Italian food closer to Italian recipes: their tomato sauce is not spicy as we usually find in Italian/American restaurants. The service is inefficient, but nothing that little patience can deal with.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic neighborhood restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2013This is a nice choice for a romantic date, featuring very good food and an adequate wine selection. Service was friendly and attentive, although the evening we were there, there didn't seem to be enough servers for the early (6 pm-ish) diners. Luckily our reservation was for later. I thought prices were a tad excessive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my first visitPSRodVIPDined on 9/6/2013Wife and I enjoyed our dining at Andiamo. We are from S. California and found the food to be as enjoyable as our favorite S. Cal Italian restaurant. Great service, reasonable prices and great food make for a happy couple. The Caprese Salad, which we shared would have been to much for one .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never going backnorthwest1Dined on 9/5/2013We had 2 bad experiences but had heard it was better. Took our son late one night to give it one more try. We asked our waiter about a bottle of wine and while he was describing it, he was clearing the table next to us and wasn't making personal contact. We asked him for bread 3 times before it came, it was stale and hard as a rock. My husband had bolognese that barely had meat in it. My mushroom risotto didn't have any mushroom flavor and what mushrooms were in there tasted re-hydrated. They surprisingly deducted it from our bill. Used to be such a cute place to eat, but we are NEVER going back and will not recommend it!
- Great neighborhood Italian RestauraCandJDined on 8/24/2013Charming room, great simply prepared Italian food, attentive wait staff, very pleasanevening for a fair priceSpecial Features:
- disapointedTommyVIPDined on 8/10/2013we were one of the few tables occupied on a saturday night and after the experience I could see why. I had to send my cocktail back, and the second one was still undrinkable. the server was kind enough, but just never "heard" what we were requesting. My salad was wilted and flavorless. Our "appetizer" bruschetta came just before the main course after the salad course. Dinner was mediocre. This is a cute little neighborhood Italian place that could be so nice, but for now- I'm history.