Anatolia Turkish Restaurant
48 WHITE BRIDGE ROAD
Nashville, TN 37205Neighborhood:
TurkishPrice: $30 and under
Anatolia Turkish Restaurant
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.anatolia-restaurant.com/
- Phone: 6153561556
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 10:00am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Turkish
- Executive Chef: Harun Ustunkaya
- Dress Code: Formal Attire
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Area, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Huseyin Ustunkaya 6155257575
A word from Anatolia Turkish Restaurant
For 10 years ANATOLIA Turkish Restaurant located in the heart of prestigious Belle Meade has been serving classic and cutting edge Turkish cuisine. The eloquent combination of a relaxed casual atmosphere with impeccable fine dining fare has built a devoted list of regular clientele that swear by every spice, flavor and morsel. Highlighting classic dishes like traditional Lamb Chops, decadently Stuffed Eggplant, and melt in your mouth Baklava, alongside a one of a kind specialty like Manti (Turkish Ravioli in a delicious garlic yogurt sauce) and the extremely popular Kunefe desert, ANATOLIA has earned 4.5 of 5 stars on Yelp.com. For a dining experience you are sure to revisit often, come taste for yourself what everyone from top executives to notable country artists to your friends next door have been talking about… ANATOLIA, Nashville"s own neighborhood Turkish iconic dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Anatolia Turkish Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Nashville ›
Anatolia Turkish Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
48 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)fit for foodies (19)good for groups (16)special occasion (16)romantic (14)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (5)notable wine list (3)great for brunch (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- BarrymundiBarrymundiDined on 9/27/2014Hadn't been to Anatola for some time. I was reminded of how great it is and we will be going back regularly.Special Features:
- excellant food and staffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/26/2014The food is always excellent and staff are always friendly and helpful. They make you feel very special. You cannot go wrong with any dish you order.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Turkish Spot in TowncrgtrDined on 9/16/2014This place is one of the best restaurants in Nashville. The lamb is TO DIE FOR!! Great Turkish wine, deserts and awesome service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistant always great foodUnchainedAdventuresVIPDined on 9/12/2014When you fine out you want something you just can't make at home.... The Turkish Raviolis are wonderful .... Little lamb filled pillows in a yogurt sauce amazing.... I usually split this dish and the Kafta Kabob with a friend and that's a perfect meal. Enjoy your time at Anatolia the wait staff is attentive and the food wonderful. Been here many, many times through the years and will go back many more. As a side get the dessert you have to order ahead of time.... It's a taste unlike any other .... EnjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousPickyEaterDined on 8/21/2014We really enjoy Anatolia Turkish restaurant. The food is scrumptious and the service is excellent. You can actually hear yourself talk at this restaurant, which is a definite plus. They also don't mind if you take your time to eat and have an enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thank you!foodieDined on 8/15/2014Food is fresh, subtly seasoned, and delicious. Menu is varied. Wine/drink list includes organic wines as well as standards and cocktails. Turkish black tea and Turkish coffee are delicious. Desserts are home made and perfectly matched to complete the meals...light, not too sweet, and big enough o share. Service is gracious, attentive, and friendly. Thank you for a lovely experience.Special Features:
- fabulous turkish food, friendlyShoreDined on 8/2/2014We regularly go to Anatolia, and are always welcomed like old friends. The food is authentic, and delicious. I had iskender a number of times in Turkey, and it fast became my favorite dish. Anatolia when they opened did not have it on the menu - and now they do - it is spectacular...using real butter, like you are supposed to...oh, YUM! If you have never had Turkish food, these lovely people will hold your hand and introduce you slowly to some of the tastiest cuisine on the planet. If you have eaten turkish food regularly you will find this to be authentic, refined and delicious. Whichever category, go...go now and enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RedBurgundyRedBurgundyDined on 8/2/2014Since they have opened, this restaurant has set a benchmark for healthy and delicious cuisine. Always welcoming, they have the best lunch value in Nashville and key here, the owner"s brother is the chef. The menu is solid and varied. All is good from the appetizers,soups, salads and entrees. My favorite is the trout or the salmon and if you ask they will prepare it with roasted tomatoes. Their wine list, I believe offers a good value.Special Features:
- kathVIPDined on 7/11/2014Food is good, served hot and quick....service good and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a tasty habitAnatoliaAddictDined on 6/30/2014Whenever I want a quiet place to meet a new friend or catch up with an old one I ALWAYS choose Anatolia. It is always wonderful. Perhaps the nicest part is that it is quiet enough to have a calm conversation but the food and the gentle, attentive wait staff prompt me to think of this location first if I want to enjoy the evening.Special Features:
- Mixed resultsnashvillenativeDined on 6/28/2014I went for brunch with a small group. Service was good but the breakfast chef hadn't shown up for work that day so the food was a little slow. Not a big deal - the server let us know ahead of time and asked if we wanted to change our orders to lunch, but we weren't in a hurry and decided to just wait. The biggest disappointment was getting served French fries with our omelettes instead of the usual diced potatoes. I guess the pinch hitting lunch chef needed to take a shortcut. Not a big deal, but a little inconsistent with my last visit, which was amazing. I'd recommend ordering something the chef on duty has plenty of expertise in cooking! The turkish tea is awesome, and so is the kunefe. I would still go back with no hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!MmmMmmMmmDined on 6/27/2014This restaurant is forever going to be one of my favorites! The service was fantastic and the food was amazing! Hands down simply WONDERFUL!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So impressedPleasantlySurprisedDined on 6/15/2014I was really Impressed with everything. It was first of all nice to be around a lot of other Muslims which I don't see much of in Hendersonville! The food was a bit pricey... but worth it! I feel as tbough we paid for the quality. The whole time I was pleasantly surprised by everything. Great service and even better food. Will definitely be making this one of my favorites. Only downside, I don't think there should be wine in a Muslim restaurant? But overall, excellent. Would highly recommend to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great pre-father's day dinnerGeneVIPDined on 6/14/2014I had the roasted lamb it was delicious. It is always difficult to decide what to order. There are so many different choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We visit often!DanaVIPDined on 6/11/2014It is great to live near Anatolia. The food is consistently good, and the noise level allows us to have a conversation without screaming. LOVE the lamb chops! We also love the pizza, but it is only served on certain nights, so call ahead.Special Features:
- Great placeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/7/2014Found this restaurant on the Top 50 best eateries in Nashville...and it most certainly fits the bill. We went for lunch a few weeks back and loved the food and the ambience. Took my parents the other night for their first time at the restaurant...they loved it too. The food is excellent, the atmosphere is serene and yet relaxing, service is friendly. It is hard to believe that this restaurant has been in my neighborhood and I have only been there a few times. I will most certainly be eating there again for lunch and/or dinner again!Special Features:
- Good Flavor Isn't EnoughTheresaDined on 6/7/2014Anatolia is a nice change from the same ole same ole restaurant. The food was flavorful but a little pricey for what was on the plate. Service was just "fine", the wait staff made no special effort other than to take our order, place it and serve it. It is worth a one time visit, but probably won't be back.
- The following 70 reviews are from the Anatolia Turkish Restaurant reviews archive.
- Delightful experiencecafefanDined on 5/25/2014The food was phenominal and so was the service. What a great place. We will be back on our next trip to Nashville TNSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticTitoVIPDined on 5/25/2014Fantastic place!! Be sure you get your Turkish delight dessert!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good Turkish food1forest1Dined on 5/25/2014Being served by actual Turkish people is a fantastic thingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best Turkish Food I have found.LarryCrabtreeVIPDined on 5/17/2014The people who take care of you are so friendly and fun to talk to. The food is so savory. The service is great. You just can't get it better then this. I can recommend this place to anyone wanting to try new flavors and experience fine dining with friendly people.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well-kept SecretNashvilleFoodieGirlVIPDined on 5/15/2014I love all the new foodie things happening in Nashville: farm-to-table menus, new chefs taking risks, veteran chefs opening fresh new concept-driven spots, food trucks, etc. But as a former New Yorker and amateur foodie, I have to say that Anatolia is one of my top restaurants in town. It's just simply so good. The food is authentic, well balanced, and truly delicious. The service is warm and efficient. This place does it right every time. Even though the food is specifically ethnic, this is still a consistent choice in my neighborhood. I never tire of the flavors. Great, great spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Comfortable and niceCarlinDined on 5/11/2014My family took my mother out for Mothers' Day. We could have gone to a fancier place, but we all like the food and the waiters are always friendly. Since it was Mothers' Day it was quite busy and the noise level was higher than usual, but our food came quickly and our server was attentive. Always a nice place to eat.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a good experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 5/11/2014Anatolia never disappoints! One of our guests had the need gyros (first time anyone in our group had done so) and it was a crowd favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great Experience!sullylawDined on 5/11/2014We have gone to this restaurant several times and we love the food and the atmosphere. It is one of our favorite restaurants in Nashville!Special Features:
- A Welcome SurprisefoodieDined on 5/11/2014Elegant and relaxed atmosphere. EXCELLENT food...fresh, thoughtfully seasoned so the flavor comes through without depending on sauces, authentic (was in Instanbul last year and Anatolia was a present taste of a wonderful memory). Turkish coffee was not too sweet and the wine list included very good organic wines. Wait staff was welcoming, informative, and gave attention without being rushed or intrusive. Very accommodating. Friends unexpectedly came in after we had been seated and had ordered. Anatolia rearranged their seating and pulled up a table so we could sit together (and it was Mother's Day lunch, a busy time). Noise level was minimal, even with a full front dining room. Didn't feel crowded at all. Price was very reasonable.Special Features:
- Yum!GreenHillsNeighborVIPDined on 5/9/2014Always fantastic! The word must be getting out, because you now need a reservation on the weekends to avoid a wait.Special Features:
- Superb!s123Dined on 5/4/2014If you like / wish to try Mediterranean food, look no further than Anatolia. My wife and I didn’t bother to read beyond the appetizer portion of the menu and just ordered everything on it. What a treat… Authentic, flavorful, adventurous, generous, fantastic. The welcoming, knowledgeable, and efficient crew knew in person most guests who entered the restaurant while we were there. Evidently, they have a very loyal customer base. Will definitely re-visit when next time in Nashville. Must try some entrees ;-)Special Features:
- A perennial favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2014We have eaten at this restaurant numerous times and always have enjoyed it. The grape leaves with a squeeze of lemon were a delight and the warm, fresh bread with olive oil and spices is a delicious beginning to any meal. I had the chicken stuffed eggplant. It was good, but I wished I had ordered the vegetable sampler platter…my all time favorite.Special Features:
- Excellent Turkish, pleasent venuePhilTDined on 4/23/2014I and my friends have been dinning at the Anatolia for the past 4 years, usually weekly. There have been four or five private parties ranging from 35 persons to the usual half dozen. We have never had a bad experience. The food is consistently good and the service commendable. The staff is friendly, the environment is casual and comfortable. The menu features the typical Turkish standards such as kabobs and mixed grill. A fresh catch daily and even the unadventurous and kids will enjoy the chicken pie. Never found a dish over seasoned. Probably need to make a reservation on weekend nightsSpecial Features:
- Great Service and Food!RedheadDined on 4/22/2014We do not visit Anatolia as often as we should. Our server was attentive and the food was both healthy and abundant. Although I should not have eaten it, the warm bread was fabulous. Our dining experience was truly outstanding.Special Features:
- Best lamb choose anywhereDavisDined on 4/19/2014This is a real find, and we find ourselves driving in from Franklin over and over again. We love this place. Just celebrated our wedding anniversary there, but we also run out there when we just don't want to cook.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exactly what I was looking formyopinionDined on 4/18/2014Quiet and elegant yet casual, very quiet. Good food. Great mother son visit.Special Features:
- We have been visiting Anatolia'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/22/2014We have been visiting Anatolia's for several years now and always enjoy the experience. The food is very flavorful and always prepared perfectly. The staff and friendly and very helpful when explaining the menu to friends or family we bring along. Our toddler also loves going here. The hummus and pita are her favorites but even the steak and beef kebabs get a fair amount of attention. She also likes the staff who always treat her well and give her a balloon before we leave. All around a fun and enjoyable restaurant for an authentic Turkish meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Falling from gracenashtnguyDined on 3/16/2014The owners of Anatola have opened up a French restaurant nearby, and I can't help from wondering if they've taken Anatola's best chefs with them? Dinner this past Sunday evening was well below par with the food having been the most mediocre I can remember in a long time. One thing I've noticed about this restaurant over the years is that the quality of food comes and goes between being absolutely spectacular to incredibly mediocre. This leads me to believe that there is a lack of consistency in chefs. When it was one of the cheaper ethnic cuisines in town, it didn't matter. Now that prices seem to continually climb with food quality continuing to decline, I'm inclined to dine elsewhere.Special Features:
- Who knew Turkish was this good!CorinaeDined on 3/14/2014I love this restaurant! I've been a fan since it opened. This is the place I choose to bring out of town friends first. The food is consistently perfectly cooked and always delicious It's never overly spiced yet never bland. The service is well timed yet still friendly but not overly so. I've never brought anyone here that did not enjoy the food and the experience. I have one friend I have a hard time taking anywhere else! You won't regret this choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentNash12VIPDined on 3/7/2014Consistently excellent food every time I go here. Must try the kanafe...delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in TownLaffyVIPDined on 3/7/2014We are so lucky to live close to this spot. The traditional Turkish food is out of this world. They are always having us try more and we keep on coming back.Special Features:
- Nice Mediterranean FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2014Easy place to get a table, fairly fast service, healthy food options.Special Features:
- Superb lamb; quiet atmosphereBlackbirdVIPDined on 2/26/2014My husband and I have eaten here several times and have never had a bad meal. Their lamb kebabs are delicious and tender. The fish of the day is always a good choice. They have reasonably priced wines. We especially like the fact that the atmosphere is quiet, which is unusual for most restaurants. The service is also friendly and professional. Be sure to try the turkish feta. It is a less salty and creamier version than greek. You can also buy it in a can from the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.