113 Washington Ave
Santa Fe, NM 87501Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.innoftheanasazi.com/
- Phone: 5059883236x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast - 7:00am - 10:30am
Lunch - 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner - 5:30pm - 9:45pm
Sunday Brunch - 11:00am - 2:30pm
Monday - Saturday, 11:30am - 11:00pm
Sunday - 11::00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Argentinean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Juan Bochenski
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Inn of the Anasazi offers a variety of catering options. Featuring Chef Bochenski's innovative cuisine, the Inn caters to the guest's individual needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Private dining is offered in the Inn’s award-winning Wine Cellar. Located on the lower level of the hotel, the intimate venue is an unforgettable setting for hosting up to 12 guests. Seated at a massive wood table, in a candlelit setting amongst the many bottles of fine wine on reserve in the cellar, guests enjoy a spectacular menu created by The Restaurant’s Executive Chef Juan Bochenski.
- Private Party Contact: Cara O'Brian 5059883030x
- Entertainment: Classical Spanish guitarist on Saturday Nights.
- Special Events: An intimate venue and unforgettable setting, The Wine Cellar can seat up to 12 guests. Seated at a massive wood table, in a candlelight setting amongst the many bottles of fine wine on reserve in the cellar, guests enjoy Chef Bochenski's cuisine.
A word from Anasazi Restaurant
One of New Mexico’s most highly acclaimed culinary destinations, The Anasazi Restaurant offers an atmosphere that is both elegant and rustically Southwestern. The 92-seat restaurant honors the culinary legacies of the Southwest. Executive Chef Juan Bochenski's innovative style — focuses on seasonal ingredients, fish and the abundance of available local produce with European and southwest influences — is captured in changing menus that fuse choice seasonal fare and regional ingredients. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served daily.Saturday Night featuring live entertainment with Jesus Bas from 7:00pm until 10:00pm.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Anasazi Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Santa Fe ›
Anasazi Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
56 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (32)special occasion (27)romantic (23)neighborhood gem (17)notable wine list (15)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (8)good for groups (5)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Anasazi still has itwino4everVIPDined on 9/26/2014This was one of our "go-to" fine dining establishments when we lived in SF and it still delivers. Great atmosphere, diverse menu (though quite SW inspired) and attentive but not over-bearing service. Check out the menu on-line, if it looks good to you then you'll enjoy.Definitely recommended.Special Features:
- Poor Service, Mediocre Foodluv2eatDined on 9/26/2014With so many wonderful restaurants to choose from in Santa Fe…. I'd avoid Anasazi's. Ambiance fine, but service so poor, we almost left. We sat at our table for 35 minutes before our cocktail arrived, and had to wave down a waitress to even place our order. Other than the young woman who poured our water, no one acknowledged us until we made the first move. After that, service improved a bit (our waitress was sweet, just clueless), but again we had to flag her down to order a glass of wine with our meal. We shared a beet salad, which was beautifully presented, but lacking in flavor. My husband declared his salmon entree "tasty" but my goat-cheese filled panzerotti pasta was tough and cold in the center. Meh. I would not go back.
- As expected32168travelersDined on 9/26/2014The ambiance, food and service all match up with the reputation of this great restaurant. Dinner and the breakfast the following morning all exceeded expectationsSpecial Features:
- FnmexDined on 9/24/2014Highly recomended to us (we were 2000 miles from home & 1st-time vositors to Santa Fe. Unfortunately it was a wine-tasting fixed menu night ($$$$). Bar menu was alternative. OK, but not what we wanted. Disappointing experience.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Super-Talented ChefHoustonEatsVIPDined on 9/23/2014Food here was off-the-chart-outstanding! In particular, we loved the trio of gazpachos (even one of us who does not typically like gazpacho in the least). The buffalo sliders were perfect in every way and the only thing that was not completely fabulous was still really, really good (it was the rabbit enchiladas...and I would still order them again). The sweet potato fries were cooked to perfection and the homemade catsup was out of this world. These are not easy things to do! Server was competent and got everything right but lacked charm. She didn't ruin our good time, however. The food really was the star and we can't wait to eat here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- paulaVIPDined on 9/22/2014Never fails to disappoint. We have dined with you many times and we are always delighted. Nice to have the chef come out and talk to us.Special Features:
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Food and presentation were amazing - creative, extreme attention to detail, visually stunning. Loved it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Marvelous Evening4travelersDined on 9/13/2014We had dinner (2 couples) on 9/13/14 and everything was Outstanding. The food was all wonderful...especially trio of gazpacho, chicken entree, and sea bass. The setting is lovely and server was very helpful. As an added bonus there was live music...guitar soloist. We really appreciated Chef Juan stopping by our table to check on us. This was by far our best meal in Santa Fe and we highly recommend.Special Features:
- RichardDined on 9/2/2014Food was very good, but menu and wine list choices were a bit limited. We have eaten here before and came back, both times while staying at the hotel. This is not elegant NY City dining, I'd call it elegant Sante Fe. Staff is friendly and tries hard. Chief creates a quality product, that's the best part.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Prix Fixe Lunch in TownjackiedeeVIPDined on 9/2/2014Generally love the 3 course lunch. Really like the tortilla soup but decided to switch it up and try the iceberg wedge. It was good but not fabulous....little light on the dressing and some of the outer lettuce leaves were a little tired. The beef entree was amazing....little potatoes and zucchini in a great sauce. Beautiful presentation. A BLT trout something sounds horrible. The flan dessert was good.....everything but the flan was amazing. The tiramisu was disappointing..no liquor taste or coffee. Just kinda blah!! They used to served a chocoholics dream dessert w/brownie, ganache, dulce de leche homemade ice cream w/carmel & chocolate drizzle. Used to get glass of wine for $5 (which was offered online but not there).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2014The food and service was good. However, since this is supposed to be a higher end restaurant, as reflected by the price and reputation, the service should have been superb rather than average. Some of the food was above average and some was just average.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Great service, delicious & unique dishes. The chef came out of the kitchen to say "hello" and get feedback. We had a fantastic Sunday brunch!Special Features:
- Great Dining ExperienceKriscovanzandtDined on 8/30/2014The Anasazi delivers on every level, from the friendly, professional wait staff, to the great food! My wife and I had dinner for a special night out and the only complaint we had was how stuffed we were! Definately worth the money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Things ChangeLynsfriendDined on 8/29/2014There was a time that this restaurant truly warranted a 4 -5 star rating, but alas no more. While not at all crowded, or even near full, the decor was tired and the service was entirely lacking. The food tasty, but prices way above what one might expect on some items. Unfortunately, this return visit to a once loved place to dine, was disappointing
- One of the best in Santa FeJohnDined on 8/23/2014My wife and I had our anniversary dinner here. The food was exceptional as was the service. Very friendly relaxed, but proffesional atmosphere. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDateDinnerDateVIPDined on 8/23/2014Very Good spot for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Great bar to see and be seen. Love the patio; small but fun to people watch.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful RestaurantOutstandingVIPDined on 8/23/2014We always love enjoying meals at this restaurant. The food, service and atmosphere are always the best. The servers are courteous and attentive. This is a must when visiting Santa Fe.Special Features:
- Anasazi mealChuckDined on 8/11/2014We had a small family gathering for a late dinner and were very well treated. The Wine List holds up to any needs and the food was very, very tasty and well served.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 8/11/2014Outdoor for lunch or cocktails is always a success at Anasazi . . . even better for their great breakfasts . . hash brown potatoes with green chiles can't be beat !!!Special Features:
- Art on a plate.JennieVIPDined on 8/10/2014Innovative and delicious. Caring service. Unpretentious fine dining, a real gem. Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi's dining room, called Anasazi Restaurant, is one of Santa Fe's best dining experiences. Food to die for, we loved the ambience and simple yet delicious meals offer here at Anasazi. Anasazi Restaurant has the acclaimed Martin Rios of "Iron Chef". The attention to detail was unbelievable, both in terms of flavors, presentations, and preparations. The food contains seasonal ingredients and incorporates molecular gastronomy techniques. My fiance and I traveled to Santa Fe for a day trip during our travels in the Four Corners region, it was worth every mile from the Village of Loch Lloyd - MO.Special Features:
- Santa Fe's "cut above" restaurantsDaveVIPDined on 8/3/2014Anasazi restaurant is a cut above for margaritas, food, and service. Close to the plaza, the patio offers a wonderful connection with the downtown. Sunday brunch is best enjoyed in the dining room. The dishes are creative and delicious and served in a wonderfully restored building.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent quality prix fixeSantaFeLocavoreDined on 8/1/2014The chef himself came to our table to describe his offerings for the evening's prix fixe menu priced at $45. Starters: heirloom tomato and peach salad, with peach gazpacho sorbet or crab cakes. Entrees: lamb sirloin or halibut with lobster. Dessert: Vanilla pannacotta with rhubarb gelatin, puree and sorbet. Our group of four tried everything and were happily impressed with all the dishes. Initially the service was very attentive. Unfortunately, in spite of our telling the wait staff that we had to leave at a particular time for a performance, we had to prompt our servers to bring dessert and our check. We were rushed to depart and make the curtain.Special Features:
- A Wonderful Meal-Special OccasionPBVJVIPDined on 7/27/2014We dine at the Anasazi Restaurant often and can honestly say no one in our party have ever been unhappy with their meal. If you've never dined here you should give it a try! Sunday Brunch is a good meal to start with!Special Features:
- great diningFussartyDined on 7/12/2014One of our memorable nights and great dinners in Santa FE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent DinnerBonVivantTraineeDined on 7/12/2014Another great dinner at Anasazi! All courses great, and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Superior ServiceNewcomerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Thanks to our server, Leslie, we had the perfect dinner--with food prepared to our specific desires. She suggested the flan for dessert and it was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anasazi 2014trow1Dined on 7/11/2014The food was fine and the service very good, but this is in essence a hotel restaurant. In Santa Fe, there are probably a dozen restaurants I would rate far better with respect to ambiance, creativity in mixing flavors, presentation and impeccable service. Of the dozen or so meals we ate in SF, I would rate Anasazi toward the bottom. Good but not great, as their competition is strong.
- Great Wedding Anniversary VenueCowboyDuarteDinningDined on 6/28/2014Took my wife here for our 12 year anniversary and it was great. The live music (one guy playing classical guitar and singing) was a nice surprise. The environment set the mood for a nice quite and romantic dinner. The menu was simply yet allowed for some variation, which I prefer than a long laundry list of choices. They serve warm homemade bread with chile and herb butter, very tasty. We ordered the Duck Mole, which was excellent. For our main course, I had the Sea Bass, which was good. My wife had the better dish, the blackened Salmon (AWESOME).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OKDickDined on 6/28/2014Excellent service. Food excellent. Expensive. Large wine list with splits. Some of the waiters acted as if they were doing us a service by serving us --condescending. We pulled in to the valet parking. Had to go in to the restaurant to find the valet, only to be told valet lot was full. Matre d' offered drinks, but waiters scoffed.Special Features:
- Service always fantastic!ThewelltraveledDinerVIPDined on 6/21/2014I had Diego as my server assisted by Nancy, the two know how to make a single diner feel welcome and looked after. the breakfasts are always consistently delicious and the service first class. Dining for breakfast is always a treat. First class, bit not stuffy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 613 reviews are from the Anasazi Restaurant reviews archive.
- Ever fabulousAphroditeDined on 5/24/2014I ate here 3 times in 4 days.Whether you have a drink or a full dinner, you have the staff's entire attention. My husband is still raving about the mushroom soup! Chef visits tables and was wonderfully thoughtful on our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchBillVIPDined on 5/17/2014We had a late lunch, great service and great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful brunch!ShellySpVIPDined on 5/11/2014My son and I ate at Anasazi for Mothers' Day. We perused the menu the night before and were tempted by almost everything on it. Fortunately, the special buffet for Mothers' Day included many of the most-attractive items. The "build your omelet" station was staffed by a server who filled a bowl with the chosen ingredients and brought the finished product to the table, leaving us free to explore the rest of the buffet instead of waiting as has been the case in every other buffet at which I have dined. The chipotle hollandaise and chicken sausage that accompanied the "Anasazi Benedict" were spectacular, which is a particularly strong statement and I normally refuse to eat sausage.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NiceDenver2828Dined on 5/10/2014Lovely experience. Enjoyed the music. A visit to Santa Fe should include a dinner at Anasazi.Special Features:
- Birthday DinnerelainieDined on 5/10/2014I chose Anasazi for my Birthday dinner and my husband and I enjoyed a very delicious meal. The spanish guitar background music was perfect and service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- newtosantafeDined on 5/10/2014The service was great. Menu choices were limited. The prices were high for what you got to eatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blw1955Dined on 5/4/2014One if my favorite places for brunch in Santa Fe. Great atmosphere!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food4meVIPDined on 5/3/2014For those who appreciate fine dining and competent service, this is the place to go.Special Features:
- Never disappointsinternettieVIPDined on 5/1/2014Mushroom soup was a big hit with my two guests. The trout BLT sandwich is one of my all time favorites at this restaurant. Perfect thin, crispy french fries accompany it. One guest had lobster quesadilla -- can you imagine a more luxurious lunch? And, as always, the desserts are sinfully wonderful. Strawberry meringues melt in your mouth; dulce de leche and chocolate ice cream with flan combo has got to be one of the best desserts in Santa Fe. The $20 3 course prix fixe at lunch is one of the town's best deals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Salmon was excellentTJGIntlVIPDined on 4/24/2014As was beet/goat cheese salad. Too bad service was slow, inattentive and had to ask repeatedly for service. 3 ordered desserts and they all came at different times, 15 min apart or more and brandy Alexander was a joke. Too bad. Good atmosphere, friendly servers but need to amp up training.Special Features: