Anacapri - Pinecrest
12669 S. Dixie Hwy.
Pinecrest, FL 33156Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Anacapri - Pinecrest
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.anacaprifood.com/
- Phone: (305) 443-8388
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm;
Dinner: Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm,
Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm,
Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:30pm Monday: Closed
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Gustavo Ribero
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Private Room, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: Let us host your special event at Anacapri on Ponce and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed. Our private party facility seats up to 70 and can be reserved with anticipation for your private event. Whatever your group requires, please allow us to assist you in making every detail of your special occasion exceptional in every way. Our warm hospitality, sophisticated atmosphere, and commitment to impeccable service make Anacapri Restaurant the ideal venue for your social and professional gatherings.
- Private Party Contact: Anacapri 3054438388
A word from Anacapri - Pinecrest
Anacapri’s Italian cuisine is full of the kind of simple, unforgettable dishes that keep regulars coming back. The casual but fine-dining atmosphere will provide you with the perfect venue whether you’re out for a romantic evening or celebrating with your friends. It is elegant yet familiar and once you’re here, you’re family. As the past, present, and future generation in Italian food, Anacapri’s cuisine will never go out of style.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Anacapri - Pinecrest - Best Restaurants in Pinecrest ›
Anacapri - Pinecrest reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since July 27, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (32)notable wine list (17)special occasion (14)romantic (12)fit for foodies (10)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (7)great for lunch (4)late-night find (2)great for brunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Great placeMiamifoodieVIPDined on 1/8/2014Excellent, consistent service and food. Great assortment of wines. Very friendly atmosphere. Has a very loyal following which speaks volumes in itself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasurejillbermanVIPDined on 1/5/2014I took my college kids, home on break, out for a good, relaxing meal. Salid is a fabulous waiter and always takes great care of us. He even remembers many preferences. We can always count on Ana Capri for a good meal, nicely served, at a fair price. Good wine, too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh :/TryingnewplacesVIPDined on 12/27/2013Thought we found a gem as they were able to seat us right away on a Friday night but actually it should have been our first clue...The hostess was literally being reminded when new people walked in as she was sitting down with friends at a table, our server was flustered, the food took forever ... My pasta was not very tasty, I could've made it at home( and I'm not a very good cook) my daughters salmon was dry.... Really dry! The only good thing was the dinner rolls were served hot and fresh. Won't be returning just for dinner rolls...Special Features:
- A great local family restaurantVitasDined on 12/20/2013Just NE of the Falls shopping center Ana Capri is a friendly neighborhood restaurant with an adjoining wine cellar and frozen deli. The specials are really good and offer a great selection every week.Special Features:
- "As Always Awesome"GladDined on 12/1/2013Our birthday celebration was OUTSTANDING! Anacapri has always come through! It is my favorite restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood GemluvtodineDined on 10/6/2013visited my sister lives in Kendall... it was very close to hear house good food, great staff...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best pasta fagioli anywhere!hdreviewVIPDined on 10/5/2013Best pasta fagioli anywhere! Excellent fried calamari.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Italian StallionMikeDined on 8/31/2013Wonderful Italian food that tastes fresh every time great wine selection Delicious deserts great people. Convenient location. Doesn't get any better than this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/30/2013I was looking forward to having lunch here but was very disappointed by the awful service. Our food took over 40 minutes to reach our table. The staff did not seem to care. I will not be back here for lunch.
- Continues to be high qualityBroncoVIPDined on 8/4/2013I have been going to Anacapri since they opened about 23 years ago. It keeps getting better. Food is high quality and innovative. Service is friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this fine restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waste of money & timeAJ19Dined on 8/1/2013May have been something in the past but now over priced to compensate for such poor service and no culinary presence.
- I have been going to thisOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/6/2013I have been going to this restaurant for years and it just keeps on getting better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!GlennDined on 6/29/2013The food was excellent as was the service. A friendly and professional staff served us efficiently without hovering. An excellent menu with some interesting ( in a good way ) daily specials. The best bruschetta on earth. The carbonara was perfect and another diner's half portion pasta dish was quite generous. The restaurant can be a little loud but we were cheerfully accommodated at a corner table where we could converse normally. I can recommend Anacapri without hesitation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- For thirty yearsFredsussDined on 5/4/2013Consistently superior for the thirty years we have been dining there. Very good hosts. Quality wine list (unsurpassed for Italian wine), and at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Felt reception and waiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/24/2013Felt reception and waiter were a little detached. Did not feel any warmth.
- Menu hasn't changed in years.BarbieVIPDined on 4/13/2013Menu hasn't changed in years. Service is just okay. This restaurant used to be wonderful but is just so-so now.
- I am a habitual customer.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/6/2013I am a habitual customer. This time the food ( I ate a Parmigiana Eggplant) was tasteless.
- Great dinner!BettyDined on 4/6/2013This is one of our favorite restaurants. It was my sister-s birthday and the service was amazing. We ordered 5 appetizers for the table, shared some salads and all had pasta dishes, snapper & rissoto. Each person was thrilled with their choice. Wine prices were very fair with no large markup. The Linguini Carbonara was amazing as was the Shrimp Asparagus Rissoto. The Snapper Francaise and the Penne with shrimp in a pink sauce were divine. Let's not forget dessert. They brought a birthday cannoli and sang for my sis and the Tiramisu and Chocolato Anacapri were perfect as always. Wonderful evening that we will definitely repeat.Special Features:
- I have been eating in thisDDKiddDined on 3/23/2013I have been eating in this resturant since it opened. The food is freshly prepared and they will accomodate your requests so the food is always prepared they way you like it.Special Features:
- I have been there many timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2013I have been there many times over the years and the food is always very good as well as the service. Always a favorite!Special Features:
- I go to this restaurant onceBroncoVIPDined on 3/17/2013I go to this restaurant once a week and have been doing so for many years. The food is quite good and the prices are reasonable. The wait staff is friendly and usually attentive. I recommend it for good, wholesome Italian fare.Special Features:
- A neighborhood gem!BroncoVIPDined on 3/10/2013I have been coming to Anacapri- Pinecrest since they opened over 20 years ago. It is a good quality family restaurant, serving wholesome Italian food with usually excellent service. Being kid friendly, it can be a little noisy on occasion. The chef is creative, so check the nightly specials. Also open for lunch. They also have an Italian market next door and sell fine wine and Italian specialties.Special Features:
- The food was good. We werecourtboyVIPDined on 2/22/2013The food was good. We were disappointed with an unwarranted sharing charge, with no extra service provided. We ordered sufficient food for 3 persons, as this was a birthday celebration. We opted for another restaurant on a subsequent occasion, also a birthday, ordered basically the same type and amount of food, and were not charged for service not provided. This a poorly thought out policy on the part of Anacapri-Pinecrest.
- Atmosphere was good but foodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013Atmosphere was good but food quality, price and service was very disappointing. For being a special day like Valentine's day, I thought the servers and waiters were not giving superior or at least moderate service. My wife and I were looking forward to eat Italian food but the waiter promoted their Valentine special which was mainly Lobster and steak. I'm sure Anacapri is good but our experience was not something that I could recommend to someone else.
- Worse service ever.....especiallyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2013Worse service ever.....especially on Valentine day....food just as bad.....I am a local and will never go back. Now I remember why I haven't bee there in quite awhile...after reading reviews thought it had improved....no it has not!
- Pleasantly surprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/11/2013Although I live nearby, it was the first time that I tried out your restaurant with two out of towners. We all found the food very good and liked the ambiance. I don't know how it rates for other times of the day but as far as I am concerned: I found myself a neighborhood gem to which I will return from time to time.Special Features:
- I went with my girlfriendOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/25/2013I went with my girlfriend on a Friday night. We made an 8:15 reservation, but were not seated until 8:40. The restaurant was busy. Appetizers and salad were good, but the entrees were not as good as I remembered from prior visits (last visit about 2 years ago). Service lacked coordination at the end of the night. We asked for our check from multiple people and after about 15 minutes someone (other than our server) picked up my card to process payment. Perhaps my experience was an anamoly, but it seems that the quality of food and service on the night that I went could have been better.
- I've been eating in this restuantDDKiddDined on 1/22/2013I've been eating in this restuant since they first opened many years ago. A real Italian resturant owned & operated by Italians. The new wine bar is a nice addition also we love their market.Special Features:
- This is a favorite spot forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/13/2013This is a favorite spot for us. Went for Sunday dinner special -Cenna de Mamma- with family and as usual was not disappointed. Many childhood memories of Italian family meals at home come to mind when I have this delicious meal. Yum! Wait staff is very attentive. Looking forward to our next visitSpecial Features:
- Dinner was outstanding. ServiceMiamitravelerDined on 12/27/2012Dinner was outstanding. Service even more outstanding. Super fresh food. Give yourself a treat and check it out.Special Features:
- Best restaurant in PinecrestOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/18/2012Best restaurant in Pinecrest and Palmetto Bay area.Special Features:
- Sad but trueOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/28/2012The sauteed calamari appetizer, although very tasty, was overdone resulting in a very chewy but sad beginning to the meal. Followed by Iceberg lettuce in the salad resulting in a salad where green wasn't a color to be found there. Come on. How much more would it cost for Romaine? The main course was delicious, especially for me because the waiter had given me someone else's plate by mistake. When the bill arrived we were charged for a salad which should have been included in the entre, even when we protested the waitress said nothing, did nothing and walked away. And the temperature of the room was too cold. Perhaps you should advise everyone to bring a sweater before they arrive. I expected more for a memorable dining experience.Special Features:
- I love this placeMarcoVIPDined on 11/26/2012Our favorite neighborhood stop. Really love the shrimp dishes but all the seafood is great. Pasta dishes are great too. Only thing I don't like is that they pre-make and chill their house salad and it gets soggy. That's annoying and a great chef would not let that happen.Special Features:
- Steady EddyBusterbrewskyDined on 10/26/2012Restaurants come and restaurants go but Anacapri keeps chugging along. Always good Italian fare served by friendly waiters and staff at reasonable prices. Very good wine list with a nice wine bar now open next door. This has been a neighborhood gem for years. All you need to know is that legendary Italian American baseball player Joe DiMaggio used to frequent the place for dinner almost every night when he lived in the area for a while.Special Features:
- Its a little slow but theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012Its a little slow but the food is fantastic. Have a glass of wine and relax.Special Features:
- The Shrimp & Asparagus RissotoBettyDined on 9/12/2012The Shrimp & Asparagus Rissoto is my favorite and the new wine bar is great for those nights you have to wait (even with a reservation). Don't miss the Limoncello dessert.Special Features:
- We were there on a slowerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2012We were there on a slower night so the service was very gold and fast. Lobster Bisque was very flavorful and the pasta dishes were fresh and tasty. Although a little pricey we will return for special occasions. Great Italian cheesecake dessert!Special Features:
- The cozy anbience has alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/1/2012The cozy anbience has always been an attraction. In th past, the food has been excellent. This time, however, we were mightily disappointed. The lobster ravioli was heavy and not the light tasty dish that it should be. My favorite- eggplant parmigiana- also disappointed, not the embracing taste that we've always enjoyed. The following night,at another restaurant, I ordered eggplant parmigiana and the difference was apparent.
- My experiences at AnacapriOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/31/2012My experiences at Anacapri have always been positive and I definitely enjoy going there and will return.Special Features:
- The best eggplant I have everOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012The best eggplant I have ever had. The Neptune Salad is our favorite.Special Features: