Amwaj Mediterranean Cuisine
1725 Hillhurst Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90027Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
Amwaj Mediterranean Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.amwajrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3235223309
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00AM- 4:00PM
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - Sunday: 4:00PM - 12:00PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Organic, Mediterranean, Lebanese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Dancing, Delivery, Entertainment, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Please contact Maggie at the restaurant for all catering inquiries.
- Entertainment: We provide our diners with entertainment from our house DJ and live belly dancers.
A word from Amwaj Mediterranean Cuisine
New addition to the Los Feliz restaurant scene is Amwaj Mediterranean Cuisine. Serving only top quality organic and natural ingredients in each authentic dish. Our specialities cater to a wide range of palates including those following a vegan diet. Come enjoy some of our chefs favorites such as kabobs, hummus, babaganoush and baklava. Come relax on our patio and enjoy wine, beer and hookah.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amwaj Mediterranean Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Blah in all aspectsyntbomVIPDined on 4/22/2012Our reservations for a party of 8 at 2pm on a weekend were met with a nice woman but an empty, unprepared restaurant. She fixed the table for us while we waited. Even though there were no other patrons, service was slow. The ambience was blah. The food was only so-so. My mom liked her falafel sandwich but my chicken breast was over seasoned with cardamon. I would not go again.
- This place fuses exotic withCollierCulinaryCritiqueaVIPDined on 1/3/2012This place fuses exotic with comfort food. The menu is varied so even the pickest eater will find a selection. The prices are very reasonable given the area. Each course left us wanting more. If you can have no other meal, have the kebobs (any will do). The food, service, and ambiance were all things to write home to mom about for sure.Special Features:
- This was great place - weOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/22/2011This was great place - we chose it through open table as a Restaurant close to the Greek Theater - We made a great choice! We met the owner they made our group feel, the food was great we would go back for sure - even if not go to the Greek! Parking is a little tough but we found a parking lot of the corner of Vermont & Melbourne for $5 then walked the 5 mins to the restaurant! Such a great evening!Special Features: