1100 Biscayne Blvd
Miami, FL 33132Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.casamodernamiami.com/amuse.htm
- Phone: 7863691013
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:30am - 11:00am; Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 6:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 6:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Continental, Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Kenneth Williams
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wine
A word from Amuse
Casa Moderna Miami Hotel & Spa"s Executive Chef uses a seasoned palate to produce unique and tantalizing New World Fusion flare. Located on the 3rd Floor, Amuse is a sexy, sleek and lively restaurant and lounge in downtown Miami showcasing breathtaking views of Biscayne Bay, Museum Park and American Airlines Arena.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amuse reviews from OpenTable diners
- great locationsjoh9323Dined on 11/22/2013for an event at the aa arena you can't ask for a better location went to the Eagles concert last Friday night. Amuse was quiet and relaxing 1 block to the aa arena was a stressless walkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PotentialJezterVIPDined on 9/29/2013The restaurant itself is a nice joint. Unfortunately, the service was absolutely horrendous. It was three of us and not one other customer in the place besides us. Server took 10 minutes to take drink orders and nearly 5 minutes to bring our waters to the table and another 18 minutes until spirits arrived. The food was decent but not worth the hike to get there nor having had to deal with the incompetence of the "service"
- We had a lovely dinner atChrisdyVIPDined on 9/28/2013We had a lovely dinner at amuse! We were practically the only people in the restaurant and the Martinis we had to begin with were extremely tasty. The service was outstanding. The food was very well presented and tasted wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Management!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2013I Went on a Saturday night for dinner at this place. My first impression was not good when at my arrival the valet parking questioned me about the place being open or closed. I figured since I had a reservation it has to be open. I got in to the place and the greeting was "How can I help you?" I was sat and the menus were brought and explained (very interesting menu I have to say. good choices). However it was the last time I saw the server, which by the way it was the hostess server and bartender it seems. I was not even offer water to drink and she went into the kitchen. After 15 minutes I decided to leave the place. I can not believe that a restaurant will not have personnel on a Saturday night.Special Features: