4681 Tamiami Trl N
Naples, FL 34103Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.amoreristorante.com/
- Phone: (239) 643-2201
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine
A word from AMORE Ristorante
AMORE RISTORANTE FINE AUTENTIC ITALIAN COUSINE It"s all about simple elegance at Amore Amore ... love affair continues as standards remain highContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
AMORE Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (17)neighborhood gem (17)special occasion (13)notable wine list (12)romantic (8)good for groups (6)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- osteogeueleDined on 11/17/2014Authentic ambience, professional table service. Well-thought out menu, imaginative specials.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!DmfloVIPDined on 11/1/2014Amore is a great neighborhood restaurant where the food and service is always excellent! I had the Branzino and it was delicious! We will return!Special Features:
- Always greatGr8eveningDined on 10/26/2014Every thing about Amore is great. The food, wine and service is always perfect. We consider Amore one of the best resturants of Naples.Special Features:
- GunnerGunnerDined on 10/4/2014We have dined here several times and always have had a great meal. Severs and host make you feel very welcome. Great spotSpecial Features:
- ReliableWorld2VIPDined on 10/2/2014Amore is always reliable, hood food, great service. The staff is friendly and flexible. If you want it, they will make it
- NaplesBlast2014Dined on 9/20/2014We were a party of eight eating from pastas to fish dishes all enjoyed, had wine with dinners reasonable and service was outstandingSpecial Features:
- Great food and serviceMurrayDined on 9/19/2014Amore serves exceptionally good food. I especially like their veal offerings which are much better than in most Italian restaurants. The fish dishes are also very good. Service is great. All the meals were brought out at the same time so no one has to wait. The waiters are professional and friendly. My favorite restaurant in Naples.Special Features:
- Fantastic!!!GreggersVIPDined on 9/17/2014We had an absolutely scrumptious dining experience...from start to finish! The meals were so tasty and delightful. And the servers did an outstanding job at taking care of all of our needs. We'll certainly be back (and we'll bring along some friends too)!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely eveningBarbDined on 8/30/2014We have never been more pleased with a neighborhood restaurant. We WILL return!!!!!Special Features:
- Another memorable evening!Paulo43VIPDined on 8/15/2014We return to Amore every time we are in Naples. We find it to be the top Italian restaurant in the city and there are many choices. A special thanks to Charlie, our server, for another excellent evening. And thanks to the owner Stefano, for providing yet another wonderful evening of wine choices for us all to enjoy. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed our meals, and my father was blown away by the table-side-prepared Branzino! My paillard style veal chop was outstanding! We look forward to returning many times in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodEagleDined on 8/15/2014Great service. Great food. Very comfortable environment. The entire experience will bring us back for sure.Special Features:
- mrsmigVIPDined on 7/25/2014I have been to Amore quite a few times. I have always had a great experience. Food and service are fantastic. A real findSpecial Features:
- The following 294 reviews are from the AMORE Ristorante reviews archive.
- FabulousGr8eveningDined on 5/25/2014The entire meal start to finis was perfect wine, salad, entree all perfect.Special Features:
- CruiseVIPDined on 5/16/2014We have been to Amore many times and they never fail to meet our expectations for a great meal. Our serve Mont was real energetic in describing the specials. We brought some friends (their first time) and they definitely will be back. Keep up the great food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- old Italian home feelingamymDined on 5/8/2014Excellent servers make you feel welcome and unrushed. Food was displayed great and taste was fabulous! Wide selection of specials outside of menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentJerseyGirlVIPDined on 5/7/2014Great dinner....a more salad a favorite!! Pasta's are great as their chicken and veal dishes! Love amore!Special Features:
- OutstandingnaplesfoodieVIPDined on 5/4/2014We have dined at Amore on several occasions. All of them very good. However, this evening was one of the best. Mont was our waiter and was incredible. His presentation of the specials was something to hear. One of my guests had the whole Branzino that was prepared table side. Plenty of fish for two. I had the veal and it was very tender. Two other guests had different pasta's and said they were very good. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorit Italian RestaurantNaplesDinerVIPDined on 5/1/2014This restaurant continues to be my favorite Italian restaurant in Naples. The service is outstanding, Stephano, the owner, is the best proprietor I have ever encountered, and the food is outstanding. Also, if you don't see it on the menu, they will do their best to create it for you ! For the people that rate this restaurant poorly, they must not like great Italian food !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it! Poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2014Compared to other places such as Mire Mare I cannot see why anyone would eat here. Oh, and tell your customers that you charge $20 for a cork fee.
- Family RestaurantfussyeaterVIPDined on 4/21/2014This is a place we frequent because of the food quality. The added pleasure of meeting the proprietor and or the family upon arrival each night with the expected personal service touch is a real plus. Each dish is prepped individually so anything can be adjusted to your individual tastes, just ask! Highly recommended by this "fussy" eater.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing4bevDined on 4/21/2014This is one of our favorite restaurants in Naples. We've tried a lot of different entrees and everything time it's been amazing. The staff and owner are all very accommodating and friendly. Great Spot.Special Features:
- DependableWorld2VIPDined on 4/21/2014Amore is a very reliable, good place for dinner. The evening starts with some terrific waiters who clearly enjoy the food and the role they play. The menu is excellent ,but wait to hear the specials -they are typically excellent selections. Not yet sure you see or hear something to excite you - well just ask and it will be made for you. The portions are the correct size and of course they are delicious. The fish and pasta are especially note worthy. We believe Amore is the best Italian spot in our part of Naples CiaoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous italianLexdinerVIPDined on 4/19/2014absolutely terrific - food, service, it is all there -Special Features:
- Amazing Chilean Sea BassQMLQDined on 4/4/2014Wow, another wonderful evening dining at Amore. Tonight one of the specials was Chilean Sea Bass with Seafood Risotto. We might need to return tomorrow and hope they have it again. Love, Love, Love dining at Amore, the food is always outstanding and the service is the best in Naples. Wonderful long time Naples Italian staple. Can't wait to return.Special Features:
- It was not the first timeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/28/2014It was not the first time we dined at Amore and it won'be the last. The food is very good and the ambience very pleasant.Special Features:
- ExceptionalJohnTDined on 3/26/2014This is one of the best restaurants i have ever been too, and make it a stop when i am in Naples, multiple times during any of my visits. The owners are very accommodating, the service outstanding and the food is second to none.Special Features:
- Strip Mall Surprise!DmfloVIPDined on 3/24/2014I have walked by this restaurant many times as I am always in Publix, Walgreens, etc. and never gave it a second thought. My husband suggested we try it last Monday night and am I glad! We were warmly welcomed and promptly seated. Our waiter was very attentive. The oil mixed with cheese for dipping was yummy! We began with a great bottle of wine. We were never rushed, and ordered minestrone soup and tomato burrata salad for apps. Delicious! My husband ordered the lamb chops for dinner and said they were great. I enjoyed the veal chop Parmesan but it was so large I had to take the rest home. We loved it and will return.Special Features:
- food was excellent, serverHeretodineVIPDined on 3/23/2014food was excellent, server was slow did not check or offer to pour wine
- Best Italian Food in Naples!LuLuVIPDined on 3/22/2014We are never disappointed when we dine at Amore. The owners greet you, make you feel so welcome, and are willing to fix pasta anyway you would like it. We always take guest to Amore, they never let us down. Their pasta is delicious, and their fresh fish is always perfect. They have a great wine list and are great to help you choose. Don't pass up Amore!Special Features:
- Hidden JewelJeanaVIPDined on 3/21/2014Have passed this resturant by many times going to the resturant next door. AMORE is twice the resturant. We will never go to the Place next door again. We love AMORE.Special Features:
- Amore is one of our favoriteMidgeVIPDined on 3/21/2014Amore is one of our favorite Italian restaurants with consistently good food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best fresh seafood in Naples!connoisseurVIPDined on 3/20/2014Amazing selection of delicious seafood with final preperation tableside. The owner orchestrats the dining room of highly attentive Waite staff. Excellent pasta and veal dishes offered. Many exceptional wines from Italy and USA to complement the great food. A favorite of Naples' foodies!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FindFoodie12Dined on 3/19/2014Our dining experience at Amore was fantastic. There were three people in our party and each dish that was ordered was exquisitely prepared. We were especially delighted by the eggplant appetizer. Our entrees, Branzini, lamb chops, and veal with mushrooms, were each some of the best preparations we have had. The sauces on each dish were outstanding and the quality of the meat and fish was exceptional. Tucked in a strip mall off of Rt. 41, this restaurant was a find that we will be dining at again and recommending to our friends.Special Features:
- A hidden Italian food gem!!!JacquieDined on 3/16/2014Great Italian food! We had tremendous service from our waiter Michael!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great meal.ChrisDined on 3/15/2014We can't figure out how we've managed to get reservations here on fairly short notice, but we have a few times. It has been consistently very good food, an attractive and quiet atmosphere, and very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FoodBobWilseyVIPDined on 3/15/2014I have eaten at Amore Ristorante well over 20 times, and the food has been fantastic. I have recommended Amore's to many friends and clients.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousdisappointedVIPDined on 3/12/2014The food is consistently delicious. The service was good. In "season" the noise level can get so loud and the staff so busy that I much prefer eating here off season.Special Features:
- Food was very very rich. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 3/11/2014Food was very very rich. Service was good. Maybe lighten up on the sauces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A good SpotWorld2VIPDined on 3/11/2014Dinner at Amore can be expected to be pleasant. The food is excellent with nightly specialities making choice difficult. Service is energetic, colorful and good. Amore is a steadfast element in our dining plansSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Before the PhilharmonicNeurobladeVIPDined on 3/11/2014This is my wife and my favorite restaurant before going to performances at the Philharmonic in Naples Florida. Very good often deliciously tying food, with a good wine list.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.