190 Promenade du Centropolis
Laval, QC H7T 2Z6Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ammos.ca/
- Phone: 4506888008
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30pm - 3pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5pm - 10pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5pm - 11pm Terrace opens during the summer season Dîner: Lundi à Vendredi: 11h30 à 15h Souper : Lundi à Mercredi : 17h à 22h, Jeudi à Samedi : 17h à 23h00 Terrasse ouverte durant la saison estivale
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Mediterranean, Greek
- Executive Chef: Issa Rassi
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Can’t make it to Ammos? Ammos can make it to you! Full catering service is available, please contact us for more information. Vous ne pouvez pas vous rendre au restaurant Ammos? Ammos peut se rendre à vous! Un service de traiteur complet est disponible. Veuillez communiquer avec nous pour plus d’informations.
- Private Party Facilities: The decor at Ammos is the perfect combination of style and class, making Ammos the perfect destination for any special event. Our second floor is always available for lunch or supper to organize corporate business lunches or parties ranging from 10 to 70 people. Sundays we are closed to the public, which makes us the perfect place to organize your baptisms, confirmations, weddings, or any other special event! For more information please contact us. Son décor moderne et sophistiqué rend Ammos la meilleure destination pour tout événement. Notre deuxième étage est toujours disponible pour planifier des dîners ou soupers corporatifs et familials de 10 à 70 personnes. Nous sommes fermés au public le dimanche, afin de pouvoir accommoder vos partys privés tels que des baptêmes, confirmations, mariages et tout autre événement spécial. Veuillez communiquer avec nous pour plus d’informations.
- Private Party Contact: George Antypas 4506888008
- Entertainment: Live Greek music is featured every Thursday & Friday night from 7pm. Musique grecque live chaque Jeudi et Vendredi soir dès 19h.
- Special Events: New Year’s Eve at Ammos… for more information please contact us. Célébration du jour de l’an au restaurant Ammos… pour plus d’informations, veuillez communiquer avec nous.
A word from Ammos
Where the Mediterranean is not so far away... Ammos is a fine dining destination located in the heart of Laval's entertainment district, the Centropolis Complex. Ammos features fresh fish and seafood flown in daily from the Mediterranean and other parts of the world, Albert Angus Certified AAA aged beef, baby Quebec lamb and New Brunswick coast live lobster. The decor is stylish, the ambience is trendy, the service is impeccable and the wine list is impressive. Où la Méditerrannée n’est pas si loin… Ammos est un restaurant de fine cuisine situé dans le coeur du centre de divertissement de Laval, dans le complexe Centropolis. L’arrivage de poisson et de fruits de mer quotidien de la Méditerrannée et d’autres parties du monde, le bœuf de l’Alberta Angus Certifié AAA, l’agneau bébé du Québec et l’homard frais du Nouveau Brunswick sont mis en vedette au restaurant Ammos. Le décor est branché et l’ambiance vive, le service est impeccable et la carte de vins est impressionnante.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ammos reviews from OpenTable diners
- So soHeisenbergDined on 4/23/2014Couldnt order some items from the menu and very salty plates.
- Great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014Good food and great ambiance will go again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mon experiencefredDined on 2/15/2014Nous sommes arrivé. Rapidement une place nous a ete assignée. Je ne vous mentirai pas. Le service du serveur etait ordinaire. Parcontre, le repas etait un vrai delice. Une assiette de grillades parfaitement grillées. Succulente et tellement tendre. Un bon vin pas trop cher. Le repas a couté plus que je le croyais. Mais le prix en valait vraiment le repas de roi. Bref service moyen. Mais quel repas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionSwoodDined on 12/28/2013My husband's birthday was a success. The food, ambiance, service were ecxcellent Would definitly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food, service & ambiencesambrVIPDined on 12/9/2013What a great restaurant! Thoroughly enjoyed the Moussaka I ordered and my girlfriend's tilapia was quite good as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediterranean food done rightDanPDined on 9/28/2013This was the second time we've gone to this restaurant and the food and service was excellent once again. We will return again and recommend it to everyone.....try the tapas menu...mmmSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were 4 ladies celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/23/2013We were 4 ladies celebrating 3 birthdays. The waiter was very attentive and made an effort in preparing a special desert for the occasion. However,desert was included with the luncheon meal and we were never asked to choose one.So, in reality we weren't offered anything extra but were given a substitute.I have been in other restaurants where the desert that comes with the table d'hote is served and then a complimentary desert is offered to the birthday person.Finally, when it came time for coffee,the waiter quickly offered espressos and cappuccinos without the mention that it was extra.A coffee did come with the meal but not but was ignored.These items brought my bill up to an amount I was not ready for-----I was treating everybody!Special Features:
- Suitable for Laval businessOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/17/2013Suitable for Laval business dinner. Fresh fish greek style - as good as any.... Good potatoes, swiss chard and beets on the side. Reasnoable Greek Salad. Metrio Greek coffee too sweet - add your own sugar. Overall a pretty good experience.Special Features:
- Always a nice MediterraneanOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/5/2013Always a nice Mediterranean experience and meal The octopus and their zucchini and eggplant chips are great!
- The service was slow fromOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/13/2012The service was slow from the kitchen ,but food was good...
- The found was amazing. ItOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/11/2012The found was amazing. It was a nice place for celebrating our wedding anniversary. Only big issue we had was that the waiter was NOT attentive to our needs. He did not even offer us coffee at the end of your meal. Other than that we had a nice time. Not sure if we would repeat though because of our waiter experience.Special Features:
- All the food was good, especiallyStephanieMDined on 7/26/2012All the food was good, especially the fried zucchini and saganaki. However my main - seared tuna with badmati rice was dry and tasteless , not even the sauce on the side helped. The rice was especially dry. My friends salmon tartar was good and well presented but needed more salt, I go there because it's one of the better restaurants in Laval. I've also had better meals there before so I will go back.Special Features:
- we only ordered appetizersPaulSVIPDined on 6/25/2012we only ordered appetizers & tapas about 7 different dishes all were very goodSpecial Features:
- Ou waiter Carl was amazIng,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012Ou waiter Carl was amazIng, always there at the right time and discreet The food was very good Their filet mignon served with wild mushrooms and port sauce is to die for! We also liked their mini dessert menu option simply perfect for a nice sweet end to an excellent mealSpecial Features:
- Nous y avons été avec desOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/16/2012Nous y avons été avec des amis et comme c'était la première fois qu'ils y allaient ils ont été très impressionnés. Ils ont promis d'y revenir autant pour le souper que pour le lunch.Special Features:
- just a good restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/31/2011We visited ammos for the first time new years eve.. This is not a tru Grrek restaurant.. the menu is not a real greek experience, there were only 3 fish choices plus one shrimp.. Within the 3 fish i include a Japanese tuna ?? The Tomato greek salad was below avg, my wifes lobster Italian spagetthi was chewey and without flavor.. I good affordable restaurant but ia was expecting more..Special Features:
- REally enjoyed the food andKerrygirlDined on 12/10/2011REally enjoyed the food and service. would definitely go backSpecial Features:
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/3/2011Entrees were great, first time for the couple I was with and they will return.Special Features:
- Very nice restaurant. FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/26/2011Very nice restaurant. Food was amazing !! Fried zucchini was out of this world ! Overall, it was a great experience ! Will definitely go back!Special Features:
- We went to dinner on a SaturdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/26/2011We went to dinner on a Saturday night and there was only 3 other tables occupied while we were there. The waitress was particularly unpleasant and pretty much ruined our experience there. We ordered the mythos beer but they did not have any. The only bottled beers they had were Molson dry and Corona. Bad... We ordered the seafood platter for two with hope that the grilled octopus would be good. Unfortunately, it was rubbery and even though I am not that difficult on food quality, this was bad. The grilled vegetables, giant shrimps and other seafood were very good. The presentation was also great but they could have added some rice or grains with the platter. At 80$, this platter was overpriced by at least 10$. Will not go back.Special Features:
- FRESH , TASTY and Great service !!OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 1/26/2011The freshest and tasy food ...great service..... I had heard bad things about Ammos before going ..well I will attest that they are all FALSE ...Try it you will like it ... the platters to share are the best dishes a little of all great things to share .. MUST TRY this place . .all that is missing is LOUKOUMATHIS ...Special Features:
- The place was great, the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/26/2010The place was great, the food was of the highest quality. I found that the background music was a little loud at times. Overall a great dining experience.Special Features:
- For a greek restaurant whatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/14/2010For a greek restaurant what you expect as a great greek dining experience you will get ...the great greek service the great greek food . except what is missing is a greek dessert . Loukoumades Freshly Made Greek Doughnuts drizzled with Honey, Would be a plus to the menu for a great Greek restauarant like Ammos.Special Features:
- Food was fair an over priced.CaymanSVIPDined on 3/6/2009Food was fair an over priced. Service did not meet expectations set by price and decor.
- I really enojoyed my stayOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009I really enojoyed my stay at the restaurent. Service was great and they even greated us with a nice rose on Valentines Day. Food was very good and it was not too noisy in the area we were seated. Ambiance was great and I will be going back soon!Special Features:
- The food was excellent. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2009The food was excellent. The place was beautiful. The grilled seafood platter was excellent.Special Features:
- It was my first time there.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2009It was my first time there. I went with my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. Very nice ambiance, classy and romantic. Service was very good. We had the the big meat plate for 2, excellent steak and lamb chops. Chicken breast was ok, and there was too much greek sausage. We would have preferred to get a bigger piece of steak instead of a ton of sausage!Special Features:
- Having been there before,OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/20/2009Having been there before, the new lunch menu was dissapointing comparing the description of the plates to the plates themselves. If it wasn't for the fancy descriptions, it could have been lunch at any 10 dollars chain resto. Paying $50 for pasta, and a Cosco salad fruit I can live without. I was impressed the first couple of times, I was very dissapointed this time. It went from a great Greek resto to a Bocaccino type in less than a year.
- We ate at this exceptionalOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/13/2008We ate at this exceptional restaurant and recomend it to anyone who loves fish. Excellent service ,hospitality and great tasting cuisine.Special Features:
- I found that though the foodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2008I found that though the food was very good, the service was a bit lacking and the music was way too loud. The portions are very large and in, general pretty good. The prices, however, are way out of line. 35$ a pound for lobster...??? And that's in season... Imagine if it weren't. Total cost for four, including an inexpensive bottle of wine and tip, was over 300.00$. That's a lot to pay for dinner... As well, they haven't changed their website though the resto has moved. This gives a mistaken impression of where you will be eating. Too bad as we would have liked to see the waterfall and in fact, was one of the reasons for eating there in the first place...Special Features:
- This being our first experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/4/2008This being our first experience at AMMOS ...Gotta say ... FABULOUS ...excellent service , great tasting food , beautiful presentation . One of our best restaurant experiences in Laval . Congratulations to everyone at AMMOS .Special Features: