Amico Nave Ristorante
203 E Villa Maria Rd
Bryan, TX 77801Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Amico Nave Ristorante
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.amiconave.com/
- Phone: 9797031953
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Wade Beckman
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Amico Nave Ristorante
Amico Nave Ristorante is a blend of New and Old World Italian set in the heart of Bryan. We boast great food and even better service to create an unforgettable dining experience!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Amico Nave Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Bryan ›
Amico Nave Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
43 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (32)romantic (25)neighborhood gem (23)good for groups (16)fit for foodies (15)notable wine list (13)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)late-night find (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Always awesome!JustMe245Dined on 9/4/2014The food and service are always great! Nice venue to visit with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CStaDinerVIPDined on 9/2/2014Always pleasant, always delicious, always welcoming - lunch or dinner!Special Features:
- amazingwestmwDined on 8/30/2014There was 5 of us and each ordered different items. Each of us commented on how it was the best we ever had. You must make a reservation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great except dessertVirgilDined on 8/30/2014The food and service were good and we liked the atmosphere. We were terribly disappointed in the lemon basil Panna cotta. I paid $6 for a tablespoon sized plop of custard. We make this dessert ourselves at home and were shocked at the price for such an insignificant portion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food great serviceBlindLemonTXDined on 8/29/2014Interesting, tasty, and innovative presentation with every course. Dined here with my wife and nine-year-old daughter. The service was attentive and genuine. We wish we lived in Bryan/College Station so that we could eat at Amico Nave more often. We may have to schedule more frequent visits there so that we can enjoy this restaurant again!Special Features:
- Always a pleasureJanKVIPDined on 8/25/2014Amico just gets better. Server Rose is knowledgeable and accommodating. The menu is varied and we have found no weak spots. Preparation and presentation are very good. And the Monday evening wine special was an unexpected bonus.Special Features:
- SupurbgigemgradDined on 8/14/2014Amico Nave was recommended to me by a friend and it was wonderful. We celebrated my son's graduation from Texas A&M with a group of 7 and EVERYONE absolutely loved their meals. The rib eye was very flavorful and veal oscar to die for. The wine was complimentary and the service outstanding. So appreciative of Amico Nave.Special Features:
- BCS Dining Rennaissance ContinuesKrkenneyDined on 8/8/2014As a resident of College Station for nearly two decades, I've watched eagerly as the community clawed its way out of chain restaurant hell and truly great local dining experiences have begun to blossom. There may be no better exemplar of this restaurant revival than Amico Nave. Wonderful, well-crafted dishes, great service, and a nice wine selection culminate in a fine dining experience that only a couple of local restaurants had provided heretofore. Great for dates, for a business meeting, or for celebratory group dining. The farfalle pesto chicken is, perhaps, the best Italian dish in BCS. I wholeheartedly endorse Amico Nave to anyone looking for some exquisite local flavor.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- work lunchAggie92Dined on 7/28/2014We had a group of 9 that turned into 10 at the last minute. The hostess was gracious and accommodating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FooddinerntxDined on 7/26/2014Great for dates or a night out with family and friends. Menu is small and precise, great made from scratch food. Try the diablo shrimp pasta.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous!bbreview2Dined on 7/25/2014Amici Nave is an authentic Italian restaurant far above the typical chain restaurants. The food is sumptuous and the staff is very attentive. The extensive menus offers choices that will please anyone. Be sure to get the bruschetta starter. I can't say enough about our wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the beaten pathsatisfied8dinerDined on 7/19/2014You can't out perform the entres. Reservations service via phone or web. Relatively quiet dining. Friendly and inviting. Location is off the B/CS main flow of restaurants and well worth the deviation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's a keeper!RichDined on 7/17/2014Chose Amico Nave by recommendation of a Bryan/Collage Station native for an important business dinner with key clients. Food, service and atmosphere were excellent. Reservation recommended.Special Features:
- ImpeccableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/12/2014This is a great destination for my family and I. The staff is wonderful and the service was surprisingly fast considering there were 16 to our party. Don't miss out on the bacon shrimp diablo! It's fantastic!! However, I have found that you can not go wrong with any of the Amico Nave food selections.Special Features:
- Dinner 7/7/14SueJaneDined on 7/7/2014Had dinner at Amiconave on 7/7/14 for my husband's 60th birthday! We invited two couples and it was their first time to go to Amiconave and they were totally impressed with the food and the restaurant. I think their will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurant, Excellent food!jbfoodDined on 6/28/2014Amico Nave has a plain but nice ambience, but the food is definitely 5 star. The Shrimp Diablo and Ribeye Blue Cheese pizza are two of our favorites. Don't miss their Caesar Salad. Pricey but definite worth it!Special Features:
- Great placeAggieFoodieVIPDined on 6/20/2014Consistently good food and service. Creative and eclectic menu. A very nice location on par with the better restaurants in Bryan and College Station.Special Features:
- Feel right at homeShellDined on 6/13/2014The staff learn well from their owners and Manager. If they have served you before they remember you and make you feel like a welcome friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very personableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014We celebrated a birthday. The waitress was very attentive. The owner came by a couple of times to check on us. We felt very attended to and the food was great. Thanks for making the celebration special.Special Features:
- Great date spotNcknameDined on 6/10/2014Great place to take someone on a date. Had a first date here and it was definitely great. Nice but not crazy over the top. Expect to spend about $35-60 if you go on a date hereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 113 reviews are from the Amico Nave Ristorante reviews archive.
- Paul & Barbara from MarshallReynoldsgalleryDined on 5/23/2014My husband and I have made this out #1 fav restaurant!! We've gotten to know Mike the manager and some staff - have always recvd outstanding service!! Ready to go eat again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimeBirthdayDinnerDined on 5/16/2014My husband and I have been to Amico Nave twice now. Once for my birthday and once for our anniversary. Both times the food was excellent, the only down side is it can get loud. I did notice Saturday was louder than when we went on Friday. However, that will not stop me from going again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as usualFood4jAXDined on 5/15/2014Excellent service and meal. I'd like to see an assortment of rolls i.e. some wholewheat and softer bread for a changeSpecial Features:
- Graduation Dinner!FeatherstoneDined on 5/10/2014Graduated from TAMU this past Saturday, and placed a reservation for 8ppl a couple days ahead. This is one of the EXTREME few of the nicer restaurants that allows you to make a reservation (the main reason we decided to give it a go). It was delicious! I would highly recommend. Had the "seafood San Antonio" pasta and it was amazing, even the picky eater in our group liked it (he hates trying new food). Had the fried/baked mozzarella and calamari for appetizers, both were good. Extensive wine selection and our waitress was nice and polite, even with our large group. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mother's Day DinnerSueJaneDined on 5/10/2014AmicoNave is a special place to to and celebrate special occasions. The restaurant was full of Mom's Day celebrants as well as Aggie graduation parties. Your thought might be that it will take forever to get your order with all these people. Actually the service was superb and we did not have to wait very long for our order. As always, the food was wonderful. amocoNave is our special occasion place to go!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place with good foodluvfoodVIPDined on 5/10/2014Went for my son's graduation after party. We were very pleased. We went 2 hours earlier than original reservation. They were very accommodating. Very nice place.Special Features:
- Graduation LunchJpnormanDined on 5/10/2014Had a lunch for 15 after Aggie graduation. Excellent service and food, would highly recommend.Special Features:
- Best ServiceYvonneDined on 5/10/2014I booked this for our 4th child's graduation from TAMU and it will never be forgotten. The food was great and portions big enough to fill the guys BUT our cute young red-haired male waiter gave us the best service I have ever had! He was attentive but not over familiar. He was patient and almost anticipated the needs of our VERY pregnant daughter and he made the occasion perfect. My only complaint is I would like this restaurant to become our local but as we live in Houston that would be difficult.Special Features:
- Great find in the BCS area!Agstudent15Dined on 5/8/2014The combination of great food, amicable service, and reasonable prices makes this restaurant a must visit for residents in the Bryan/College Station area. They are just over a year old but they have my business for years to come.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceBlairDined on 5/7/2014Our favorite girls night place! The service is fantastic and they let you stay as long as you want.Special Features:
- JTSledgeDined on 5/2/2014This was our first time at Amico Have and everything was amazing! The food and service had us talking about how great it was the next day. We will definitely be back and recommend to anyone going to the Bryan / College Station area. Thanks to everyone for an amazing experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gets better every time!!LizaDined on 4/25/2014We love everything about Amico Nave!! No place in town can compare. The food, service and ambience are consistently outstanding!Special Features:
- Very niceCaptCamVIPDined on 4/18/2014My wife and I went here for our anniversary. We had never been here before and we were very pleased. The cocktails were great and the food was also very good. We will go back our next time in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great PlacePeavineDined on 4/12/2014This was our first time dining at Amico Nave. We really enjoyed the food and ambience of the restaurant and we look forward to going back when we're in town. I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys a great meal in a nice setting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Spot of College StationfoodLoverDined on 4/12/2014This restaurant is absolutely delicious. I had to veal, and was pleasantly surprised with the tenderness of the meat. There was also a great drink menu, and the atmosphere was just lively enough to make it a great dining experience. This is a great restaurant to come with your family during special events. My parents have decided this is our new go-to restaurant while they are in College Station! I would highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and DeliciouskimandkompanyDined on 4/11/2014Food was great but you better be ready for a noisy time. The wait staff was awesome and our group had a great time.Special Features:
- glad I found this placewarioDined on 4/1/2014Sitting right across the street from shipwrecked, Amico Nave is a Classy neighborhood restaurant with good style, terrific food, and, for now, not lined with college students. Marketing primarily to professionals and married couples, it was refreshing to escape the usual atmosphere of everything being catered to students. O ordered the Veal Oscar and was not disappointed. Honestly one of the best dishes I've had in Bryan/College Station.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishYumyumDined on 3/29/2014Amico Nave is fantastic. Moderately priced but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a special occasionrnb673Dined on 3/28/2014I went to Amico Nave for the first time this past Friday, and it was great! I just got engaged and made a reservation for me, my fiancée, and our families. Everything about the restaurant was wonderful: our waitress was nice and helpful, the food was delicious, and the ambiance was perfect. We say at a tall table in the middle of the dining room and had a wonderful evening. The only negative thing I have to say about the restaurant is that since it is small and rather intimate, it was a little loud, but nothing that would ruin the evening. We ended up staying last closing and nobody was in a hurry to get us out. Overall, Amico Nave was great and I would definitely dine there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- super!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/28/2014First time visit; it was amazing! But, we expected nothing less than that after being huge fans of Shipwreck. Wade & Mary are the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.