Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
306 Kresson Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.amicinj.com/
- Phone: (856) 354-1500
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alex A Daku
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
Through hard work and dedication over the years, Executive Chef Alex A. Daku has experienced all facets of life in the professional kitchen. The man now at the helm of the Amici as an executive chef and owner has been bringing quality Italian food for nearly a decade. His menus extend beyond the territories of traditional cuisine and incorporate continental influences to appeal to the tastes of a broader reception.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
66 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (58)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (30)special occasion (25)romantic (9)great for lunch (7)hot spot (4)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)Show More
- slowEathisDined on 11/19/2014With reservation for 4 on a weeknight had to wait 25min for a table. busy but not that busy. service slow. everyone liked the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 11/2/2014Food and service were great, as usual. Very accomodatingSpecial Features:
- Always accommodating!CH2NYVIPDined on 10/29/2014Really good food with very fair prices. Service is always excellent, and the kitchen has made "special requests" for us when possible.Special Features:
- My new Italian restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/25/2014This is a nice place with exceptional service and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little disappointingSusanDined on 10/25/2014We were somewhat disappointed. I thought that this restaurant was affiliated with Du Amici in Cinnaminson. It may be, but if so it doesn't hold a candle to the other restaurant. The food was good but the service was awful. We got the wrong appetizer, waited a long time for our food, and were not at all impressed by the wait staff. We wouldn't be in a rush to go back.
- winner dinnerBiggOttoVIPDined on 10/25/2014Fourth time eating here and consistency good again .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatpaulandlouVIPDined on 10/23/2014As always, great food and the service to match! Best mussels around. Love the eggplant appetizerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden gemPdugDined on 10/22/2014Decided to give it a try during restaurant week and know we will be going back. Great food- every course had unique flavors! Prices were very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the hill??VoorheesFoodFanVIPDined on 10/22/2014Amici has been a local hot spot the past few years and used to have great service and food. We had a poor experience this week. Possibly due to it being a 'restaurant week' of sorts but that's no excuse. The staff neglected our table and it took us forever to order and longer to get our food. It was fairly empty when we arrived but many people who arrived after us left way before us. We did not want to spend 3 hours in a restaurant for dinner on a weeknight but absolutely could not get the staff to serve us or bring the check. The food did not have the flavor we have come to enjoy there - it all tasted very bland. We were frustrated and very disappointed. Not sure if we will return now.
- Delicious foodMaureenthewalkerDined on 10/19/2014This was our first time at Amici. We tried it for Restaurant Week and enjoyed it very much. The quality of the food was great particularly for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DellllllllllishtuddyDined on 10/16/2014Food and service was incredible !!!!!! Highly recommend to everyone!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A nice find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 10/11/2014We decided to give Amici a try based on some reviews posted here and were not disappointed! The service was very good although it was very loud in the packed main dining hall. If it is just two or four of you I would request to be seated on the "quiet" side of the restaurant. The food was very fresh, hot when it arrived at the table, and everything was spaced out nicely so you didn't feel rushed. Definitely going back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our favoritespaulandlouVIPDined on 10/7/2014Service and food always great and not overpriced like many resturantsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in south JerseyDavidDined on 10/6/2014"The food was absolutely delicious and the service was perfect! We will definitely go again!"Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great local italian foodyummyyummyVIPDined on 9/27/2014Inexpensive ,not the prettiest place ,but GREAT LOCAL ITALIAN FOODSpecial Features:
- Excellent restaurant!micharDined on 9/27/2014We had dinner with friends at Amici this past Saturday night and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal, our service people and the ambiance of the restaurant. We all definitely will be returning...hopefully very soon!Special Features:
- My new go to Italian restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014Looking to treat some friends from s philly...all were impressed! Wonderful service and food. Fresh, tasty and nice portions. Staff was very friendly and BYOB is always a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Knockout FoodReddogDined on 9/18/2014Food was excellent, price was reasonable, ambiance was was a little on the strip mall-ish side. But definitely will return - the quality, taste of the food was that good.Special Features:
- As alwaysMLB52Dined on 9/13/2014Signals crossed with girlfriend; last second decision to go out to eat, reservations available at Amici's. Dinner, as always, excellent re food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy italian foodrichkDined on 9/13/2014very good food, knowledgeable waiters, fast service, nice presentation. Would absolutely go back. Just as good as more expensive Italian restaurants in Collingswood or Center city.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Capital GrillLJG1VIPDined on 9/13/2014My Husband and I both ordered New York strips steaks. Large portions, that were cooked to perfection. Just the right amount of seasoning. We have been to Capital Grill on several occasions, they just do not compare. (Especially when you compare prices.) We split a Caesar salad. Their salads in my opinion are big enough for 2. Cant forget their bread, it simply is just the best. Must have reservations on a Saturday night. In October they are coming up on their second year.Special Features:
- Real ItalianconnielouVIPDined on 9/11/2014Everything from the waiters to the food was authentic Italian. The veal was especially tender and well prepared with lump crab meat and a lemon wine sauce. Proportions were generous.Special Features:
- No longer a drive byBiggOttoVIPDined on 8/23/2014Passing this place for years, finally stopped in. We'll worth it. Will stop again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreenandfreshDined on 8/9/2014The food and service is consistently top notch. We've been many times and have always had a wonderful meal- one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/7/2014Outstanding as usual!! We love "Amici" it is definitely a neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Norweigan17VIPDined on 7/30/2014Dining at Amici is always such a delight!!!! The food is always outstanding!!Special Features:
- The following 164 reviews are from the Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews archive.
- GreatRobLDined on 7/26/2014I went to Amici's to have a night out with my wife. I am glad we went there because we were able to eat and talk and the servers weren't pushing us out the door. The food was AWESOME! I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good serviceChitoDined on 7/25/2014Food was good and service was excellent. The waiters were helping each other out.Special Features:
- Perfect MealCustomer856VIPDined on 7/25/2014Amici is like dinning in the city without parking problems. We love them for "Special" occasions large or small, even through there is limited seating due to the size.Special Features:
- pattysreviewDined on 7/23/2014The food was delicious both to the eye and palate. Service was very good except that when the main course dishes had been removed we were obliged to signal our waiter to order dessert. Especially enjoyable was the guitarist; unfortunately she was difficult to hear because of the noise level.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 7/22/2014This is the 2nd time we have dined at Amicis. As before, the food offered was delicious. The food is presented nicely. The only 2 things I was unhappy about were we were stuck in a back corner (they said there were no tables for 4 available in the main dining area) even though I had made a reservation. Also the restaurant was overly warm. They did supply us with a fan but that did not help much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treattjargerVIPDined on 7/16/2014It was nice to see Amici busy on a week night during the summer. Despite how busy it is, we are always welcomed by everyone on staff. We didn't do dinners this time we share appetizers. The always tender calamari never disappoints us. The roasted beet and arugula salad was very tasty with a light dressing and shaved cheese. Eggplant Melanzane was tender, the Antipasti was a nice selection of meats and cheeses to compliment the fresh bread on the table. The mushroom risotto is a perfect blend of 4 types mushrooms that compliment the wonderfully al dente yet creamy rice. The food is so consistently good we tend to forget how good it is. It is the closet we have found to eating in Italy on this side of the Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amici RistorantePhillyGuyVIPDined on 7/10/2014Great food, service, all around great experience! We will be back!Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 7/4/2014I would go back and would recommend it to a friend.
- Great "go to" local spotVoorheesFoodFanVIPDined on 6/21/2014The owners of Amici treat you like guests in their home, which, along with consistently delicious food at very reasonable prices, keeps us coming back. They are warm and gracious- something harder to find in restaurants these days. They always make you feel welcome. All of the food is fresh and delicious, from the basic to the more 'gourmet.' Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseZoetropeDined on 6/16/2014My wife and I were delighted with our first experience at Amici's. Great food and service with choice selections at a very fair price. It is certainly not an ordinary neighborhood Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasuretastenjDined on 6/9/2014Each time I go to Amici's, I enjoy myself very much. The service is outstanding and the food is great! My husband especially loves their Amici salad. I love their bread and have had fish, chicken, and pasta dishes which were very generous. This truly is one of my go to places for lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 6/8/2014Had my girfriend's birthday dinner Sunday night. Accomodated special food requests, were very attentive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/8/2014We had a great dinner and the presentation was beautiful. The service was very good and they did not rush us at all since I was with friends who I have not seen in a while and we had plenty to talk about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overallkaitDined on 6/7/2014We had no complaints and my boyfriend is very pirticular when it comes to food. Food service prices, everything was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.