Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
306 Kresson Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.amicinj.com/
- Phone: 8563541500x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alex A Daku
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
Through hard work and dedication over the years, Executive Chef Alex A. Daku has experienced all facets of life in the professional kitchen. The man now at the helm of the Amici as an executive chef and owner has been bringing quality Italian food for nearly a decade. His menus extend beyond the territories of traditional cuisine and incorporate continental influences to appeal to the tastes of a broader reception.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
69 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (57)special occasion (36)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (30)romantic (15)great for lunch (10)great for brunch (5)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (3)notable wine list (1)Show More
- great local italian foodOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 9/27/2014Inexpensive ,not the prettiest place ,but GREAT LOCAL ITALIAN FOODSpecial Features:
- Excellent restaurant!micharDined on 9/27/2014We had dinner with friends at Amici this past Saturday night and all 4 of us thoroughly enjoyed our meal, our service people and the ambiance of the restaurant. We all definitely will be returning...hopefully very soon!Special Features:
- My new go to Italian restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014Looking to treat some friends from s philly...all were impressed! Wonderful service and food. Fresh, tasty and nice portions. Staff was very friendly and BYOB is always a plusSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Knockout FoodReddogDined on 9/18/2014Food was excellent, price was reasonable, ambiance was was a little on the strip mall-ish side. But definitely will return - the quality, taste of the food was that good.Special Features:
- As alwaysMLB52Dined on 9/13/2014Signals crossed with girlfriend; last second decision to go out to eat, reservations available at Amici's. Dinner, as always, excellent re food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummy italian foodrichkDined on 9/13/2014very good food, knowledgeable waiters, fast service, nice presentation. Would absolutely go back. Just as good as more expensive Italian restaurants in Collingswood or Center city.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than Capital GrillLJG1VIPDined on 9/13/2014My Husband and I both ordered New York strips steaks. Large portions, that were cooked to perfection. Just the right amount of seasoning. We have been to Capital Grill on several occasions, they just do not compare. (Especially when you compare prices.) We split a Caesar salad. Their salads in my opinion are big enough for 2. Cant forget their bread, it simply is just the best. Must have reservations on a Saturday night. In October they are coming up on their second year.Special Features:
- Real ItalianconnielouDined on 9/11/2014Everything from the waiters to the food was authentic Italian. The veal was especially tender and well prepared with lump crab meat and a lemon wine sauce. Proportions were generous.Special Features:
- No longer a drive byBiggOttoVIPDined on 8/23/2014Passing this place for years, finally stopped in. We'll worth it. Will stop again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreenandfreshDined on 8/9/2014The food and service is consistently top notch. We've been many times and have always had a wonderful meal- one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/7/2014Outstanding as usual!! We love "Amici" it is definitely a neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Norweigan17VIPDined on 7/30/2014Dining at Amici is always such a delight!!!! The food is always outstanding!!Special Features:
- GreatRobLDined on 7/26/2014I went to Amici's to have a night out with my wife. I am glad we went there because we were able to eat and talk and the servers weren't pushing us out the door. The food was AWESOME! I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good serviceChitoDined on 7/25/2014Food was good and service was excellent. The waiters were helping each other out.Special Features:
- Perfect MealCustomer856Dined on 7/25/2014Amici is like dinning in the city without parking problems. We love them for "Special" occasions large or small, even through there is limited seating due to the size.Special Features:
- pattysreviewDined on 7/23/2014The food was delicious both to the eye and palate. Service was very good except that when the main course dishes had been removed we were obliged to signal our waiter to order dessert. Especially enjoyable was the guitarist; unfortunately she was difficult to hear because of the noise level.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 7/22/2014This is the 2nd time we have dined at Amicis. As before, the food offered was delicious. The food is presented nicely. The only 2 things I was unhappy about were we were stuck in a back corner (they said there were no tables for 4 available in the main dining area) even though I had made a reservation. Also the restaurant was overly warm. They did supply us with a fan but that did not help much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treattjargerVIPDined on 7/16/2014It was nice to see Amici busy on a week night during the summer. Despite how busy it is, we are always welcomed by everyone on staff. We didn't do dinners this time we share appetizers. The always tender calamari never disappoints us. The roasted beet and arugula salad was very tasty with a light dressing and shaved cheese. Eggplant Melanzane was tender, the Antipasti was a nice selection of meats and cheeses to compliment the fresh bread on the table. The mushroom risotto is a perfect blend of 4 types mushrooms that compliment the wonderfully al dente yet creamy rice. The food is so consistently good we tend to forget how good it is. It is the closet we have found to eating in Italy on this side of the Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amici RistorantePhillyGuyDined on 7/10/2014Great food, service, all around great experience! We will be back!Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 7/4/2014I would go back and would recommend it to a friend.
- Great "go to" local spotVoorheesFoodFanDined on 6/21/2014The owners of Amici treat you like guests in their home, which, along with consistently delicious food at very reasonable prices, keeps us coming back. They are warm and gracious- something harder to find in restaurants these days. They always make you feel welcome. All of the food is fresh and delicious, from the basic to the more 'gourmet.' Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseZoetropeDined on 6/16/2014My wife and I were delighted with our first experience at Amici's. Great food and service with choice selections at a very fair price. It is certainly not an ordinary neighborhood Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasuretastenjDined on 6/9/2014Each time I go to Amici's, I enjoy myself very much. The service is outstanding and the food is great! My husband especially loves their Amici salad. I love their bread and have had fish, chicken, and pasta dishes which were very generous. This truly is one of my go to places for lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 6/8/2014Had my girfriend's birthday dinner Sunday night. Accomodated special food requests, were very attentive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 6/8/2014We had a great dinner and the presentation was beautiful. The service was very good and they did not rush us at all since I was with friends who I have not seen in a while and we had plenty to talk about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overallkaitDined on 6/7/2014We had no complaints and my boyfriend is very pirticular when it comes to food. Food service prices, everything was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 150 reviews are from the Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews archive.
- JasperVIPDined on 5/31/2014We've eaten at Amici several times, and it has never disappointed us. The house-made pasta is delicious. The last time we were there, my husband praised the veal as the thinnest, tenderest he'd ever eaten.Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2014I have been here 6 times and the food is always very good and priced reasonable for quality of chef's offerings Will return more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2014The food was really good and the price points are excellent. Service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. 1st time we were there, and we will returnI would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014i"ve been there for dinner 3 times and each time the food and service was OUTSTANDING. I did not know what to expect and quite frankly wasn't expecting much but was totally WOW's by the food. i"m more about the food than the ambiance so so given the price and quality of food, it was like a Philly restaurant quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellent ItalianCherryHillbillyDined on 4/14/2014We have been to this restaurant many times. Food is always fresh and well prepared. Service attentive and friendly. Can get loud when busy, but can still hear each other talk. One of my favorites for authentic Italian food in Cherry Hill area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good wine good foodClassychicDined on 4/12/2014We dined Saturday night a this great place in a strip center. The food is excellent and the wait a staff is very knowledgable, attentive and well-trained. I would recommend over and over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicefun2dineVIPDined on 4/12/2014We dine here frequently and have never been disappointed. This is one of those Eastern European to Italy to US stories and along the way, they learned to cook brilliantly. There are an array of items, I think we have tried most, and all have been delicious. It is a family oriented restaurant and the staff shall make you feel that way too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeJeldVIPDined on 3/31/2014dining at Amici, and overall a pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and the food was good. Salads were LARGE -especially the Amici one. Next time we would share. Entree portions were such that we did not need to take anything home - which I appreciate. I especially enjoyed the veggies that came with my entree. The only criticism? The tomato sauce on one of the pasta entrees was a bit bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent! Second timeminidinerVIPDined on 3/29/2014Always excellent! Second time here, and we wll be back again. Very resonable prices.Special Features:
- Open tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014Found this little gem on open table. Needed a place to meet for dinner half way between Barnegat and Carneys Point. Read the reviews and decided to go for it. BYOB. Waite staff is excellent, food outstanding. If you go you will come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian for the PriceAnkleDocDined on 3/22/2014This restaurant can be summed up quite simply - very good Italian food (not the absolute best though) for the reasonable cost. It was crowded on Saturday night and we waited over 30 minutes beyond our 7:45pm reservation. However, when we were finally seated, the restaurant gave us compimentary appetizers without our even requesting them. This was a professional gesture and demonstrated to our party of 4 that the management was sincere in their efforts to provide a quality dining experience. The prices are reasonable throughout the menu relative to the high quality of the food, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a good Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeRondonDined on 3/22/2014Finally got a Saturday reservation at Amici. Our party of four was seated promptly. Service was great. Several waiters taking care of our table. Salads were outstanding. Everyone in party enjoyed their entree. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Alex keeps us coming backGriffDined on 3/21/2014We tried Amici again during SJ Hot Chefs week and were not disappointed. The tasting menu was great, and the service was outstanding as always. Amici is probably our favorite local BYOB, we're looking forward to our next visit. cheers TG 3/25Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!TheHappyEaterDined on 3/19/2014I've been here many times, food and service are always the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.