Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
306 Kresson Rd
Cherry Hill, NJ 08034Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.amicinj.com/
- Phone: 8563541500x
- Hours of Operation:
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Alex A Daku
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: BYO Liquor, Chef's Table, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill
Through hard work and dedication over the years, Executive Chef Alex A. Daku has experienced all facets of life in the professional kitchen. The man now at the helm of the Amici as an executive chef and owner has been bringing quality Italian food for nearly a decade. His menus extend beyond the territories of traditional cuisine and incorporate continental influences to appeal to the tastes of a broader reception.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (56)special occasion (36)fit for foodies (34)good for groups (30)romantic (17)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (6)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- No longer a drive byBiggOttoVIPDined on 8/23/2014Passing this place for years, finally stopped in. We'll worth it. Will stop again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreenandfreshDined on 8/9/2014The food and service is consistently top notch. We've been many times and have always had a wonderful meal- one of our favorite places.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/7/2014Outstanding as usual!! We love "Amici" it is definitely a neighborhood gem!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatRobLDined on 7/26/2014I went to Amici's to have a night out with my wife. I am glad we went there because we were able to eat and talk and the servers weren't pushing us out the door. The food was AWESOME! I'll definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and good serviceChitoDined on 7/25/2014Food was good and service was excellent. The waiters were helping each other out.Special Features:
- Perfect MealCustomer856Dined on 7/25/2014Amici is like dinning in the city without parking problems. We love them for "Special" occasions large or small, even through there is limited seating due to the size.Special Features:
- pattysreviewDined on 7/23/2014The food was delicious both to the eye and palate. Service was very good except that when the main course dishes had been removed we were obliged to signal our waiter to order dessert. Especially enjoyable was the guitarist; unfortunately she was difficult to hear because of the noise level.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 7/22/2014This is the 2nd time we have dined at Amicis. As before, the food offered was delicious. The food is presented nicely. The only 2 things I was unhappy about were we were stuck in a back corner (they said there were no tables for 4 available in the main dining area) even though I had made a reservation. Also the restaurant was overly warm. They did supply us with a fan but that did not help much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treattjargerVIPDined on 7/16/2014It was nice to see Amici busy on a week night during the summer. Despite how busy it is, we are always welcomed by everyone on staff. We didn't do dinners this time we share appetizers. The always tender calamari never disappoints us. The roasted beet and arugula salad was very tasty with a light dressing and shaved cheese. Eggplant Melanzane was tender, the Antipasti was a nice selection of meats and cheeses to compliment the fresh bread on the table. The mushroom risotto is a perfect blend of 4 types mushrooms that compliment the wonderfully al dente yet creamy rice. The food is so consistently good we tend to forget how good it is. It is the closet we have found to eating in Italy on this side of the Atlantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amici RistorantePhillyGuyDined on 7/10/2014Great food, service, all around great experience! We will be back!Special Features:
- FoodieDined on 7/4/2014I would go back and would recommend it to a friend.
- Great "go to" local spotVoorheesFoodFanDined on 6/21/2014The owners of Amici treat you like guests in their home, which, along with consistently delicious food at very reasonable prices, keeps us coming back. They are warm and gracious- something harder to find in restaurants these days. They always make you feel welcome. All of the food is fresh and delicious, from the basic to the more 'gourmet.' Love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SurpriseZoetropeDined on 6/16/2014My wife and I were delighted with our first experience at Amici's. Great food and service with choice selections at a very fair price. It is certainly not an ordinary neighborhood Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasuretastenjDined on 6/9/2014Each time I go to Amici's, I enjoy myself very much. The service is outstanding and the food is great! My husband especially loves their Amici salad. I love their bread and have had fish, chicken, and pasta dishes which were very generous. This truly is one of my go to places for lunch and dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatMLB52Dined on 6/8/2014Had my girfriend's birthday dinner Sunday night. Accomodated special food requests, were very attentive.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/8/2014We had a great dinner and the presentation was beautiful. The service was very good and they did not rush us at all since I was with friends who I have not seen in a while and we had plenty to talk about.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great overallkaitDined on 6/7/2014We had no complaints and my boyfriend is very pirticular when it comes to food. Food service prices, everything was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JasperVIPDined on 5/31/2014We've eaten at Amici several times, and it has never disappointed us. The house-made pasta is delicious. The last time we were there, my husband praised the veal as the thinnest, tenderest he'd ever eaten.Special Features:
- great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2014I have been here 6 times and the food is always very good and priced reasonable for quality of chef's offerings Will return more often.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2014The food was really good and the price points are excellent. Service was excellent and everyone was very friendly. 1st time we were there, and we will returnI would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 147 reviews are from the Amici Ristorante - Cherry Hill reviews archive.
- Excellent Food!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/23/2014i"ve been there for dinner 3 times and each time the food and service was OUTSTANDING. I did not know what to expect and quite frankly wasn't expecting much but was totally WOW's by the food. i"m more about the food than the ambiance so so given the price and quality of food, it was like a Philly restaurant quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably excellent ItalianCherryHillbillyDined on 4/14/2014We have been to this restaurant many times. Food is always fresh and well prepared. Service attentive and friendly. Can get loud when busy, but can still hear each other talk. One of my favorites for authentic Italian food in Cherry Hill area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good wine good foodClassychicDined on 4/12/2014We dined Saturday night a this great place in a strip center. The food is excellent and the wait a staff is very knowledgable, attentive and well-trained. I would recommend over and over again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and servicefun2dineVIPDined on 4/12/2014We dine here frequently and have never been disappointed. This is one of those Eastern European to Italy to US stories and along the way, they learned to cook brilliantly. There are an array of items, I think we have tried most, and all have been delicious. It is a family oriented restaurant and the staff shall make you feel that way too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeJeldVIPDined on 3/31/2014dining at Amici, and overall a pleasant experience. The staff was friendly and the food was good. Salads were LARGE -especially the Amici one. Next time we would share. Entree portions were such that we did not need to take anything home - which I appreciate. I especially enjoyed the veggies that came with my entree. The only criticism? The tomato sauce on one of the pasta entrees was a bit bland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always excellent! Second timeminidinerVIPDined on 3/29/2014Always excellent! Second time here, and we wll be back again. Very resonable prices.Special Features:
- Open tableOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/27/2014Found this little gem on open table. Needed a place to meet for dinner half way between Barnegat and Carneys Point. Read the reviews and decided to go for it. BYOB. Waite staff is excellent, food outstanding. If you go you will come backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Italian for the PriceAnkleDocDined on 3/22/2014This restaurant can be summed up quite simply - very good Italian food (not the absolute best though) for the reasonable cost. It was crowded on Saturday night and we waited over 30 minutes beyond our 7:45pm reservation. However, when we were finally seated, the restaurant gave us compimentary appetizers without our even requesting them. This was a professional gesture and demonstrated to our party of 4 that the management was sincere in their efforts to provide a quality dining experience. The prices are reasonable throughout the menu relative to the high quality of the food, and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting a good Italian restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimeRondonDined on 3/22/2014Finally got a Saturday reservation at Amici. Our party of four was seated promptly. Service was great. Several waiters taking care of our table. Salads were outstanding. Everyone in party enjoyed their entree. Will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chef Alex keeps us coming backGriffDined on 3/21/2014We tried Amici again during SJ Hot Chefs week and were not disappointed. The tasting menu was great, and the service was outstanding as always. Amici is probably our favorite local BYOB, we're looking forward to our next visit. cheers TG 3/25Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!TheHappyEaterDined on 3/19/2014I've been here many times, food and service are always the best!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a gem!PetiteDinetteDined on 3/15/2014This is a wonderful, quite reasonably priced, white-tablecloth kind of upscale Italian restaurant. My bronzini was delicious, perfectly seasoned, sauced, and presented. I recommend the Amici salad-- only ~$5-6, very generous, with pear slices, goat cheese, and other wonderful additions. The entrees came with perfectly cooked & seasoned vegetables. We were a four-some, had some catching up to do, and they made us feel comfortable staying for quite a while after dinner slowly sipping decaff tea and espresso's, sharing one dessert with 4 forks. And it's BYO, a great savings! If you can call ahead for a reservation, do so--- they fill up quickly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy BirthdayMLB52Dined on 3/14/2014We were actually dinner for six a bit earlier, but the Open Table Website was off on Friday, but the hostess helped me get credit. The food and service were excellent., even though I didn't feel well. We've been there a number of times, as have my girlfriend's daughters and their boyfriends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- yummygilchDined on 3/14/2014first time for this restaurant - and we will definitely be back. food was very good, and the prices were right also. can't wait to go back and try something different.Special Features:
- Great Neighborhood RestaurantJasperVIPDined on 3/8/2014Amici is a great neighborhood Italian restaurant. It is a warm and welcoming friendly place--and the owner/chef really takes pains with what he sends out of the kitchen.Special Features:
- Food was excellent, servicedavidaDined on 2/27/2014Food was excellent, service was outstanding. Def will go back!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food, but a fairlyOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 2/22/2014Delicious food, but a fairly long wait in an area that felt crowded. Very gracious host.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great pricesCiporaDined on 2/21/2014BYOB is always welcome for casual evenings. This restaurant's prices were more than reasonable. The food is standard middle of the road Americanized Italian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little cramped, but great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2014Maybe one too many tables, but other than that, we were very pleasantly surprised by Amici. The food was great, the portions were more than enough, and the staff was fairly responsive, once they began to wait on us. Did take us about 15 minutes to get our first water though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/14/2014Even though it was a packed night due to Valentine's Day, everything was very good. The prefix menu was delicious, but I was looking forward to their normal menu. The only annoying part is that it we had to wait for our table even though we had a reservation. Will definitely keep it on the list to try again when their regular menu is availableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.