326 Broadway Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R3C 0S5Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: CAN$51 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.amiciwpg.com/
- Phone: 2049434997
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch:Monday to Friday 11:30 am to 2:00 pm Dinner:Monday - Saturday:5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Patrick Shrupka
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Amici Restaurant
Amici Restaurant strives to ensure that each and every one of our diners enjoys a memorable dining experience. A large number or our clientele are from all points in North America, dining here while in town on business. These and other clients return because they enjoy our creative meals and atmosphere. Our menu changes on a daily basis, yet we still serve some of our classics regularly. We also like to offer some more exotic dishes such as ostrich, wild boar, bison and venison for those who like to try something new each time they visit. The food is always fresh, ordered from around the world and through local suppliers who seek out the best local produce when it is in season. Our serving staff are careful to fulfill any dietary requests including helping patrons to avoid any foods to which they are allergic. We will also ensure a strict vegetarian meal, if requested. Amici Catering is also available for those who would like to enjoy our serviceContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Amici Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Winnipeg ›
Amici Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (48)romantic (31)fit for foodies (29)notable wine list (13)good for groups (11)neighborhood gem (9)great for lunch (7)late-night find (3)great for outdoor dining (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014There was definitely an attitude about being Groupon customers. We have dined here at least twice a year and have always had exemplary service. When we presented our coupon there was a chill! If these people feel they are better than groupon they should not have offered a coupon!Special Features:
- BrentDined on 9/22/2014Food service and ambiance was excellent, only beef (no pun intended) I would have is that my appetizer of shrimp and my main of lamb chops had the exact same beef jus, more like a gravy though, it was tasty but didn't fit with either dish especially the shrimp, might have been better with a butter, lemon, wine sauce, for the lamb I would have preferred more of a jus, not gravy texture. My wife had gnocchi with Italian sausage, again very tasty, sauce was excellent, dessert was lovely tiramisu. Would go back. Very quiet which was nice but it was a MondaySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Date NightArowzillianDined on 9/19/2014Wonderful food, very good service and a very pretty place. I found it rather loud at the beginning of our meal (we came in at 8:30 on a Friday) but it quieted down through the night, that was probably just due to several large tables being seated near us. Our waiter was amazing and entertaining and I really enjoyed the meal and had lots of fun!Special Features:
- Consistently greatPegdinerDined on 9/17/2014This is one of the best restaurants in Winnipeg. The food is always fantastic and the service is second to none.Special Features:
- Night out at Amici'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/13/2014Service is top notch; very attentive. Nice ambience in the restaurant. Nice choice for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to come back to.2ofusDined on 9/9/2014We haven't been there is a while but throughly enjoyed the meal. Service was excellent and ambiance great. We will be back, only sooner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but service very slow!RichardDined on 9/9/2014Went for my dad's birthday. Drinks, appetizer and dinner were good but everything took very long !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!loveforfoodDined on 9/6/2014Always an amazing experience at Amici. Best beef carpaccio in Winnipeg, MB! I would recommend Amici to anyone, especially if you're looking for a quiet, romantic place with high quality food & service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just another great night out.SkeeteauDined on 8/30/2014Once again, everything about Amici dining was superb. The ambience is impossible to beat, the service as usual was outstanding, and the food, which is always very good, seemed to be even more deliciously prepared this time. An added bonus was receiving a complimentary desert to help us remember our anniversary. Overall, everything was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingSpecial2niteDined on 8/30/2014Everything about the meal was outstanding. This is a beautiful place to celebrate a special occasion. Great selection of appetizers and main course. The meal was so tasty and met all of our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice quiet placeGrandmalindaDined on 8/27/2014We went to Amici's on a week night and the place was not busy at all. The service was very good, food was very good and the ambiance was great. It was a semi romantic evening for the two of us and we both really liked this restaurant. We will return. The staff were very friendly, very informative in suggesting a wine choice and a very good description of what the dishes were made up of.Special Features:
- 69 Foodie69FoodieDined on 8/26/2014Excellent 5 course fixed meal experience, with great presentation, service, and dining experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impressive ServiceKatyPerry5Dined on 8/26/2014Although I forget our waiter's name he was incredible hands down one of the best waiters I've ever had! He was polite yet humorous! And his voice was amazingly soft and soothing to listen to! Food was very good and full of flavor. 5 meals and none of us left disappointed including desert! Ambiance was great, I wouldn't say romantic dinner for two ambiance but quiet and relaxing for a small to large group. Only draw back was the washrooms were on a lower level in a "different" restaurant. So unless I missed seeing an elevator very, difficult for a person with a disability to dine upstairs. This was also my first time here though so for all I know the lower restaurant serves all the same food just no view. I will go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unassuming, Exceptional restaurantFoodfunDined on 8/23/2014Amici is a gem. Once in awhile you go for dinner and it's an exceptional evening for a variety if reasons. Amici's menu had several choices that all sounded wonderful , it's unfortunate I could only have one! Exceptional food quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for Business DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/12/2014Food and wine were good. Staff excellent and knew to leave us alone while we talked business.Special Features:
- Wonderful as Always!dhokDined on 8/5/2014Love the food and the ambience. It is our favourite restaurant for special "adults only" celebrations.Special Features:
- Food was Good but PriceyCheapspeedVIPDined on 7/30/2014We tried Amici during Winnipeg Dining Week and had the prix fixe. Even then, the bill for 2 still added up with drinks. The a la carte menu is really too expensive for the quality of food in my opinion. I'm not sure if I will visit again given other options available.
- annaannaDined on 7/25/2014The food and service were excellent. The wine list, however, was disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!ShannyDined on 7/25/2014I had experienced Amici's food via catering at a few office events but had not yet dined at the restaurant. The service was exceptional as our waiter was very pleasant and knowledgeable of the menu items as well as the wine. They were very accommodating to requests and the food itself was perfection! I would highly recommend Amici's to anyone who wishes to have a fantastic dining experience.Special Features:
- Great for Business MeetingsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/23/2014Very good restaurant to entertain business guests. Very good service, great menu selection to suit all tastes, quiet location.
- FabulousMrsFDined on 7/18/2014My husband and I both tried the Dine Winnipeg 3 course menu. Appetizer was very good. The duck main was amazing! Dessert was excellent as well. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Wine2muchinforequiredDined on 7/18/2014Would like to see an improved wine list. A smaller list with quality wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food & service decor outdatedFungetaways24Dined on 7/14/2014Waiter was excellent and made experience better. Food very good but ambience a little lacking and place was very quiet- Monday night though. Location was ok.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb DiningfoodloverDined on 7/11/2014It is hard too praise the dining experience at Amici's t00 highly. The overall impression is "Excellent". The staff were well-informed, friendly and efficient. The food was superb - and tasty! I would class this as the best dining experience in Winnipeg - and beyond!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- willBbackDined on 7/3/2014We enjoyed dining at Amici's. I have been there for dinner two times in 1 week and the menu has been a great selection both times. A great variety to choose from on the menu. Very good service and you are not rushing to eat. I will return again.Special Features:
- Great place to meet with friendsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/27/2014We will be back. We have friends who travel to Winnipeg from the US (but only in the winter months). I will tell them about your food & serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Scrumptious fishOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/21/2014The menu is always great, but the specials are often spectacular. We had the two fish specials; halibut and sea bass. Both melted in your mouth. The serving size is perfect. Always one of our top "go to" restaurants!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 100% GuaranteeSkeeteauDined on 6/14/2014We have been coming to Amici to celebrate our birthdays and anniversaries for years and it has always been, without exception, a great dining experience. We love everything about it and highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Italian diningTravelgirlDined on 6/14/2014My husband and I love to dine here for a special occasion. The food selection has plenty of choices and is delicious! I find the customer service is outstanding. We always have a memorable meal at Amici's!Special Features:
- The following 123 reviews are from the Amici Restaurant reviews archive.
- Very enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/24/2014Very quiet, friendly service, wonderful taste and abundant portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 34th wedding anniversaryBevilDined on 5/17/2014My wife and I chose Amici's as the restaurant in which to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary. We were impressed with the ambiance, our servers attentiveness, the quality of the meals, overall a greT experience that we will repeatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion and treatment.CelebratelifeDined on 5/16/2014Our granddaughters get to choose 529, Hy's, or Amici's. This time a desire for scallops and seafood sent us to Amici's. Wonderful food, great service, relaxing and comfortable ambience. Wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Perfect ChoicefriendlyfoodieDined on 5/10/2014Our family enjoys fine dining and has sampled most of the best restaurants Winnipeg has to offer. Amici never lets us down. There were six in our party and everyone raved about their meal whether it was the salmon, guinea hens, beef, or seafood pasta. Their appetizers were also pleasing and they make their own super fresh salads including tearing theirown leaves (not found often enough in other places)! Leave room for dessert as there are lots of options for every palate.Special Features:
- Senior's restaurant..1RealChefDined on 5/9/2014I noticed that on that Friday night, Amici and Bombolini had at least 70% of it's business from customers who were between 50 - 70 y.o Food: me and my wife had the 5 course set-menu Shrimps wrapped with porsciuto was not my best dish, and the polenta but filled my stomach from the first course. The salad was great, very good fresh mozza and grilled tomato. The Carpaccio was my least wow dish, but when the soup was added to the dish and cooked the carpaccio, I was disappointed. The lamb was great dish, we enjoyed it. The dessert was very good. Over all, very good food, I will come back to eat from a-la-carte menu as well. ..and the space for this review is very small if you want me to write about the whole experience! thank youSpecial Features:
- Still doing it rightJohnnyIreneDined on 4/26/2014Visited Amici in April 2014. We go to Amici a couple of times per year and they continue to provide quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superb diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/3/2014My family and I had a very enjoyable and relaxing dining experience. The food was cooked to perfection and the service could not have been better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Was just OK.RobolaDined on 3/28/2014For the price the food looked great, but taste was not there. Also the seafood was overcooked.
- Quiet attentiveMmd123Dined on 3/25/2014Service was great as expected. Food is always devine. If you don't mind slightly archaic decor this place is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/25/2014Service was excellent, food was delicious, plating was lovely and the "blueberry tea" was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A rare night outbirthday42Dined on 3/22/2014My wife and I rarely dine out, so it becomes a special event. Our evening at Amici's was exceptional from start to finish. Thank you to all the staffSpecial Features: