231 South High St.
Baltimore, MD 21202Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.amiccis.com/
- Phone: 4105281096
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 3:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Friday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm, Saturday & Sunday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Roland Keh & Scott Panian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer large quantities of select menu items for your home or office parties. Plenty of delicious selections from our off-premise catering menu are always available for you to carry out.
- Private Party Facilities: We offer private dining areas from 20 to 75 guests at Amicci"s.
- Private Party Contact: Penny Panian 4105281096
- Entertainment: Live music on Tuesdays or Thursdays in Bar from spring to late fall. Call for details.
- Cross Street: Fawn Street
- Public Transit: Charm City Circulator is a free transit service that runs throughout downtown Baltimore. Also, we are minutes away from MTA and light rail stops.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: There is street parking available in Little Italy for a maximum of 3 hours daily. There are also 2 nearby flat lots, and 2 nearby multi-level garages within a short walk of our front door. There"s always parking available in Little Italy.
A word from Amicci's
Amicci"s is a "Very" Casual Eatery & Bar located in Baltimore's Little Italy. Home of the Famous Pane Rotundo appetizer. Amicci's serves the freshest seafood, chicken, vegetarian, and pasta dishes in Baltimore. Come and discover what the "Locals" have known for over 20 years. Amicci's has been named Baltimore's Best Italian Restaurant, and Best Bargain. Eat, Drink, and be VERY Casual! Located just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor,The National Aquarium, Oriole Park at Camden Yards, Ravens Stadium, and many other theaters, museums, and attractions. Our Bar serves the Best Happy Hour in Baltimore! Great deals are waiting for you at Amicci's...where the emphasis is on the center of the plate. We offer great portions that are reasonably priced because we don't want to be a "special occasion" restaurant. Amicci's wants to see you all of the time! "Meet You At Amicci's!" -**Due to limited online availability, please contact restaurant directly if desired time is not shown**Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerKid Friendly
Amicci's - Best Restaurants in Little Italy ›
Amicci's reviews from OpenTable diners
102 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (58)good for groups (54)fit for foodies (33)kid-friendly (31)special occasion (22)great for lunch (17)romantic (13)vibrant bar scene (11)hot spot (9)late-night find (6)great for outdoor dining (6)notable wine list (5)great for brunch (3)scenic view (3)Show More
- Another good experienceKevinDined on 10/24/2014Brought friends here who hadn't come to Amicci's before and they loved it as well.
- Great food at Amicci'spagrunnerDined on 10/17/2014I would definetely recommend Amicci's for great Italian food at a resonable price. The ambiance was also great and the service wonderful. I will definetely there when I visit Baltimore again.Special Features:
- Very DisappointedECFolkDined on 10/16/2014Our experience began to erode immediately with the gruffness of the Host/Doorman: Were finally seated 20 mins after our reservation time (Thursday night)in a back room with zero ambiance, zero acoustics, and evidently zero climate control. All 4 of us, including my wife, known for always being cold, were sweating and uncomfortable. (In October!)(Requested AC) Food was adequate, but nowhere close to compensating for all the other shortcomings of this evening. If you happen to go to Ammiccis and they attempt to seat you in the back request another table, or leave and go to the local Firehall for a better experience. We expected a casual dining experience, so this was not mistaken expectations, this was just a poor restaurant experience.
- Still one of our favoritesHamiltonDined on 10/4/2014Been eating in Little Italy for a long time and Amicci's has always been our go-to place. We cook Italian at home so Italian out has to be good. The gnocchi sings and so did all the other pasts, chicken and shrimp dishes. Thanks, Amicci's. Don't change.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect place for birthday dinner!vlo84Dined on 9/29/2014Had a great time, as soon as I informed them I had a reservation, the staff quickly set up a table. The staff had great suggestions and the food was great!Special Features:
- GymratGymratDined on 9/28/2014This is a very special spot in Little Italy. Casual atmosphere and great food at a reasonable price. I'm from Harrisburg and always make it a point to stop in when I am in Baltimore.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner with family and friendOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014Every dish we ordered was fantastic. Calamari appetizer was great. Portion sizes were large. We were a large party so we were seated upstairs in a room that made us feel like we were sitting in a private section of the restaurant. Cannot wait to return to Baltimore and sample more of the menu.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Really disappointed by the food. My entree was extremely bland.Special Features:
- A place for everyoneTheCuteOldCoupleDined on 9/21/2014I said this place was kid friendly and romantic it may seem contradictory but Amiici's has some many nooks and crannies its possible to have a large boisterous group in one area which we did and a spot for romantic couples around the corner and down the hall which I also saw. It was good food, a GREAT House appetizer, and a fun time for my group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would go backArgusPDined on 9/20/2014Amicci's food is excellent , the place is a clean but not a romantic spot. Outside dinning but not the greatest street view. I recommend for GOOD MEAL at reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Consistently yummyPSG2013VIPDined on 9/20/2014One of several visits. If you like red sauce Italian this is the place. Also very goos are the veal dishes. The shrimp dishes here have very fresh large plumb shrimp. From the moment you walk in it smells great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealPhredDined on 9/20/2014We come to Amicci's whenever we are in Baltimore. Excellent food, good wine selection. A little noisy if you wanted a romantic date, otherwise, I can't think of a downside to dinning here. Open Table makes reservations a snap. Our table is always ready when we arrriveSpecial Features:
- It's good!HungryOleNeighborDined on 9/20/2014I've been to Amicci's a few times but it's been awhile. It's a low-key joint with good, well-portioned food. Casual, Home-style Italian food. I recommend to folks looking for places without the fuss associated with some of the other spots in Little Italy.Special Features:
- really enjoyed our mealfcacDined on 9/19/2014Selection was great, food was great, just wished that we had been able to try the signature shrimp in bread appetizer but our waitress forgot to bring it! I'll go back again...Special Features:
- ZeldaDined on 9/17/2014Food was alright. They were out of mussels and it was only 5:30 pm. Chicken on Caesar salad was very dry and had to be sent back. The Italian dishes were very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodRavennmarkDined on 9/11/2014I had guests in town for the Steelers – ravens game from Pittsburgh. I took them to Amici's, and they all absolutely loved it. As usual, the service was great and the food was even better.Special Features:
- kandylaneDined on 9/7/2014Our server was very polite and friendly... The food was very good and plenty of it... We sat outside on the sidewalk, the street was quiet... The only drawback was a homeless person approached our table while we where eating...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, awesome foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/6/2014This was our first time eating here, and the food was awesome! We had the Lorenzo Chicken and Lasagna and the special bread appetizer. Our waiter, Ryan, was attentive and friendly. Really nice eveningSpecial Features:
- Great experience in Little Italy!karenDined on 8/30/2014I would recommend Amicchi's to anyone looking for a family style high energy restaurant. Took us on time for our reservation; food was very good, great portions & good value for money spent. Cocktails were reasonably priced too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Ambiance in Little ItalydcvisitorDined on 8/30/2014I always eat at Amicci's when I visit Baltimore. It is a great place: friendly, family run, and with large portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amicci'sWildBillDined on 8/29/2014Took some out of town friends here. First time experience for all of us! Food was fantastic! Ambience was very nice! Prices were reasonable! Parking was problematic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful FindLelandGirlDined on 8/29/2014My husband and I and two other couples had dinner at Amicci's. I had requested a quiet spot and they seated us in room at the back of the restaurant that was relatively quiet. We could easily carry on a conversation. We had the Pane Rotunda appetizer. It was delicious and just the right amount for each of us. If there are less than 4-6 of you, it might be too large. Speaking of large, the portions are very large! And delicious. Everyone was happy with their meal. We wanted a nice sit-down spot that wasn't too formal. Amicci's was the perfect choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for family gatheringOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Great food at reasonable price. Perfect for families with little ones.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great choice for a celebrationLwyrgrlDined on 8/20/2014I have not been to Amicci's in at least a decade and back then, it was my favorite restaurant. I cannot recall why I stopped going - so I decided to give it a try. I am pleased to share that the food was exactly as I remembered it- perhaps even better! We celebrated my daughter's 15th birthday and everyone enjoyed their entrees. We had great service and everyone who served us was more than friendly. It is officially back on my favorites list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBelairbelleDined on 8/19/2014Fried calamari was overcooked and dry as well as my entrée (Eggplant and veal parmesan). Server had no personality at all; Felt like we were being rushed - restaurant was busy and we had a table of 9.
- Fun, friendly and fabulous!MargheritaDined on 8/15/2014The food was delicious and the restaurant was in the cutest part of town- Little Italy! After dinner and yummy dessert we walked to our car; which by the way was in a nearby lot but was $10 to park!!That was a downfall but my husband and I would surely go again if we could find cheaper or even FREE parking which we looked up online and found but it turned out not to be free; we were disappointed with that because we just moved here from New York(not from the city). Anyway, back to the food and fun!We picked up our lawn chairs, water bottles and cozy sweatshirts and sat down for a movie night projected off the side of a building. It was so much fun and the people surrounding were absolutely pleasant!And not to mention there was FREE popcorn!Special Features:
- Celebrating an anniversaryrockawaygirlDined on 8/14/2014I did put a note in the open table reservation that I would like to be seated in a quiet spot & that I was celebrating an anniversary. I don't think the restaurant paid any attention to that. Aside from that, the service was good and the food is always good so we will definitely will go back.Special Features:
- Just OkayminiDinerDined on 8/9/2014Amicci's fit our dining preferences...walking distance from the harbor, casual, moderate prices. Unfortunately, the food was just okay. Caesar salad was good, but almost over-dressed. Penne La Rosa was fine, the shrimp were cooked properly, but there weren't too many. Food did come out quickly. Almost too quickly, as we hadn't finished our salads. My cocktail tasted like Kool-Aid - Lil It'ly Lemonade made with Vodka, Lemonade, Strawberry Puree, and Basil. The strawberry tasted fake and there were 2 basil leaves in the glass with no basil flavor. It had potential to be a good drink, but was executed poorly. My last visit to Amicci's was about 10 years ago and I won't be returning. I can make better Italian food at home.
- FoodloversDined on 8/9/2014This is our very favorite restaurant in Baltimore. We are always warmly greeted and the food is fabulous. Everything is hot, fresh and tastes homemade. Always a treat!Special Features:
- Another fine experience herePhredDined on 8/9/2014We returned here with a group of 8. Reservation was simple, and we we seated right away. The appetizers, meals and wine were all excellent. Our waitress was friendly and reasonably quick to respond to our needs. Whenever we come to Baltimore for a concert, we always start the night at Amicci's. I have never been disappointed in 5+ years of coming here. We have learned to bring a cooler for the leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Plebe Parents Weekend DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/9/2014We had visited this restaurant while visiting our older son going to school in Baltimore and liked it enough the first time, returned with both of our boys, the youngest now at the US Naval Academy in Annapolis. The food our 2nd time around was just as good as the first. Great selection, good portions, and great prices - it's like eating homemade Italian food someone's grandmother would make! We had a table upstairs in a room with just a few other tables which made it easy to carry on a conversation and not be overwhelmed by noise you might experience at a much larger restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Amicci's!TerriDined on 8/8/2014One thing I've come to know about Amicci's is that I can trust them to always have great food and great service. When I recommend them to my friends, no one is ever disappointed. They are my go-to for good, FUN Italian food and drinks.Special Features:
- Lovely evening!HollyDined on 8/8/2014We were a group of five celebrating a birthday. Although we had to wait in the bar until everyone in the party arrived, once we were seated, service was friendly and efficient, and everyone enjoyed his/her food choices.Special Features:
- Italian Family StyleBmoreDineDiva1Dined on 8/8/2014Amicci's has a signature Appetizer. The Pane Rotundo. It's a delicious warm round of garlic bread nice and crispy outside soft delicious with shrimp Scampi sauce poured over the top. robust with flavor and the shrimp are hugeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best we have foundAndyDined on 8/4/2014Food was fantastic and prices more than fair! Our server was also very friendly and understood to keep the bread coming for the kids!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014This is our 5th or 6th time at this fabulous family owned restaurant. Each time we have loved our meals. My husband loves the lasagna. I have tried several different dishes and all were great. We have taken our friends here, and, they too loved it. The portions are quite large, and prices are quite right!!Special Features:
- Somewhat disappointingMarMarDined on 8/1/2014I'm a garlic enthusiast, seriously, I love garlic, but Amicci's put so much of it in their salad that it was bitter and completely overwhelmed everything else on the plate. I found the same problem in the spaghetti with clams in white sauce. Sure the portion was huge, and there were lots of chopped clams (plenty of sand too), but the major note in the dish was GARLIC! I could barely taste the seafood it was so overpowering. Oddly enough the garlic bread with cheese was perfect. My husband had Penny's Tortellini, it was pedestrian at best. We will not be going back.
- Unexpected PleasureFamilyMDined on 7/31/2014Nothing fancy, which is what they claim, but wonderfully prepared and presented "at home" dishes. Eggplant parmigiana and tortellini with ragu sauce were excellent. Bread was warm, crusty on the outside and soft interior. Very generous portions. We all enjoyed our dining experience and plan to return.Special Features:
- Good overallPickyeater1Dined on 7/29/2014Great service. Good comfort Italian food. My group was pleased with the lunch and the portions are big enough for leftovers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good findMingosorusDined on 7/26/2014I was recommended by a local and was pleased with the experience. Food was plentiful (we all had leftover.) However, there was no bread as usual in Italian restaurant. We bought garlic bread, and it was good. The service was prompt and friendly. We'd consider coming back. AllSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.