American Q in Orlando
1905 Hotel Plaza Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830Neighborhood:
Lake Buena Vista
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
American Q in Orlando
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.americanq.com/
- Phone: 4078273080x1240
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast Daily: 7:00am-11:00am
Bar Hours: Mon-Fri 2:00pm-12:00am; Sat-Sun 12:00pm-12:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Justin Leo
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from American Q in Orlando
American Q, a collaboration between the lifestyle hospitality brand B Hotels & Resorts® and the acclaimed New York City restaurateur Jeffrey Chodorow, will redefine classic American barbeque. Inspired by industrial farmhouse-chic, the showpiece of the restaurant's design will be a vintage flatbed truck that will house the salad portion of the all-you-can-eat buffet. Savory favorites including homemade soups and chili, a baked potato bar, peel and eat shrimp, a selection of hot and cold seasonal vegetables, pasta and potato salads, and a 20+ item salad bar will be served from the flatbed. Enjoy a selection of barbeque favorites, from Carolina to Kansas City classics, carved tableside.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
American Q in Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since May 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelQuiet
good for groups (5)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (3)kid-friendly (2)hot spot (2)late-night find (1)vibrant bar scene (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Great American Q!CoasterGDined on 9/6/2014Took a group of 8 to American Q based on a friend's recommendation, we loved it! We had the BBQ "buffet" style, they had servers come around with different types of BBQ - beef, pork, chicken and sausages. Plus there is a old truck set up as a buffet line with soups, chili, corn on the cob, salads, etc. The corn on the cob was outstanding, perfectly cooked and with a toppings bar. The sweet potato salad was excellent and the kidney and black bean soup was good. The BBQ itself was great - the pork shoulder, brisket and chicken wrapped in bacon were excellent, juicy, perfectly cooked. Also, try the candied bacon as an appetizer, it's tasty.Special Features:
- Great themed BBQ in OrlandoDaynaDined on 8/31/2014I saw that this was a new place. It sounded like a great place to try out. I decided to give it a try and wow I was I surprised. This place is just awesome! The food, the service the ambiance was just wonderful. You get the complete package Our waitress was Xiomara. She was the nicest person you could ask for. She was very knowledgeable about the different types of BBQ smoking and the way that they did there. She helped us with the menu and explaining what options that we had. We decided to go with the Buffet. The best meat out of all that they brought was the Brisket. That was a really nice and juicy piece of meat. The others were good as well and all the BBQ sauces were delicious. Our favorite was the Kansas City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wow!!GoBlue09Dined on 8/31/2014A must eat at restaurant. Great food!! The buffet is the way to go & the s'mores dessert is awesome!! Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unique concept and good foodKatieMarqVIPDined on 8/29/2014This place is like Brazilian steakhouse meets BBQ joint. Chef Jason works magic with the meat and smoke. The buffet option gives you the best opportunity to try as much variety as you like. The "build your own" potato section and corn on the cob station are truly unique and genius. The potato salad and cole slaw were delicious and the cornbread is the perfect combination of sweet, moist, and crusty. The meats are great. The showstoppers were definitely the beef brisket and the turkey. They are brought to your table and carved off of a skewer (like in a Brazilian steak house) so you can have as much or as little as you'd like. The bar snacks are the prefect little bites as well. We had the Swine Candy (a sweet and spicy bacon) that was greatSpecial Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the American Q in Orlando reviews archive.