3790 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
New York New York Hotel & Casino
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
America Restaurant - NYNY Hotel and Casino
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.arkvegas.com/restaurant/america/
- Phone: 7027406451
- Hours of Operation:
24 hours a day/ 7 days a week.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Jerome Lingle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area
- Catering: We have a diversified menu of regional specialties from across the USA, with something for everyone at affordable prices.
- Special Events: Contact our events department at 702-740-6433 to plan your next event!
We have a diversified menu of regional specialties from across the USA, with something for everyone at affordable prices.
With its stunning décor and entertaining atmosphere, it is a great location to have a star-spangled special event!
Accommodates up to 350 guests.
- Ambiance3.4Noise LevelModerate
- Food not very goodluvtotravelDined on 7/5/2014We asked the waitress about several items on the menu and she said she would not recommend them. We asked her what she would recommend and she said the burgers were great. They were very dry and had no flavor. The fries were dried out and the onion rings were not very good. They did have a very interesting map on the ceiling of the United States.
- Fun and FriendlyDiana78VIPDined on 6/23/2014I'd recommend visiting America for lunch on your next trip to Vegas. The food is good and it is a fun place to learn about the states.Special Features:
- Fair on all counts,DaveseeVIPDined on 6/11/2014The steak special was tender, but they ran out of baked potatoes and a request for a change in vegetables was ignored twice. The pork chop was chewed, but moist. Sitting in a room with a huge relief map of the US doesn't create ambiance.
- Always goodJenniferDined on 6/7/2014My husband and I dine here fairly often, when meeting friends on the strip after they've had a night out, or are just getting off of work at their respective casino. Their Mozzarella stick & fried Zucchini appetizer is very good, I'm pleased with this add-on to the menu. We'll be back, as always. :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 98 reviews are from the America Restaurant - NYNY Hotel and Casino reviews archive.
- America Ceiling MapOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/25/2014Just to view the map of USA on the ceiling is worth having drinks / food here.Special Features:
- Mother's day brunchRoseDined on 5/11/2014We had a great experience. For a big group we were served fast. Our server Ramon was very good and friendly.Special Features:
- HUGE map of the U.S. decoration!sfrb1Dined on 4/20/2014The food was delicious. The tartar sauce tasted home made. Delicious. Portion sizes are great. One complaint: the cheese tasted like generic-brand Velveeta. Fish & chips, steak, sandwiches, and fettuccine were excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Affordable meal on the stripteach220Dined on 4/1/2014My husband and I ate an early dinner (around4:45PM) before heading down the strip for a show. The restaurant was not crowded at that time. Wait staff was efficient and friendly. They featured a Steak and Crab Legs Special for $14.99 that included soup or salad, a strip steak, crab legs, baked potato and veggies. It was delicious. My husband had the ribs - he said they were better than at Toby' Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill, and they were less expensive at America. The decor is simple - bug map of the US hanging from the ceiling and large Postcards from around the country hanging on the walls. We also ate a breakfast here one morning - pancakes all-you-can-eat - for around $8. Pancakes were delicious!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food and valueOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/15/2014Was great location to eat before the show. Good service and prices the bacon wrap pepers are a amazing appetizer. We had salmon that was huge and good the crab leg and steak special was good steak was just ok. Would go back for sureSpecial Features:
- Great for family diningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/12/2014We were looking for a kid-friendly place in Las Vegas that didn't have a clown for a mascot. Seated quickly, menu had various choices for all, and the kids had many items to chose. Food arrived quickly and was hot. Everyone enjoyed dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner and drinks!cyndirfDined on 2/24/2014Nice restaurant, dinner was great and the price was even better plus the drinks are sooooo good! Our server was very attentive. I would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SalmonPHOTODined on 2/14/2014Two of ordered the Salmon dinner, and, in both cases, the fish was not fresh and the food was lukewarm.
- Recent menu changeJReinkeDined on 2/14/2014The menu change is very disappointing, this used to be my favorite place. Now the menu is sub par and boring. I sure miss that divine pot roast. America, you are my favorite restaurant no more. Very disappointing!Special Features:
- Great Dinner, so-so ServicepriceleceDined on 12/1/2013The kitchen was out of the special and the first two items we asked for, but what they did have - their ribeye - was surprisingly delicious. Easy location in the casino near Zumanity. Bummer: We didnt get our dining points and were counted as a no show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional Thanksgiving DinnerDrRobinVIPDined on 11/28/2013My mother and I ate Thanksgiving dinner at America last year and liked it so well we decided to come back again this year. The 3 course traditional Thanksgiving dinner was great. The best part was the sweet potato with brown sugar butter! The waitstaff was very attentive and brought extra gravy and butter promptly. Even the manager was available to help out. Beware of screaming children since it is a family restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanksgiving 2013NKSKCDined on 11/28/2013Very good Thanksgiving meal. The portions were larger than we expected and very tasty. Our waiter was excellent. Would eat there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a very nice ThanksgivingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/28/2013We had a very nice Thanksgiving dinner there. The 7 of us were able to hear each other talk, the service was excellent and the meal great. It was a very large portion, tasted great and we thoroughly enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThanksgivingBahkekaDined on 11/28/2013We had reservations for Thanksgiving but the best we could do was 10:30 AM. So we called the restaurant to make sure that they would be serving Thanksgiving that early and were told yes they will be serving it all day. We got there at 10:30 and were seated then 5 minutes later a waitress asked us what we would like for Breakfast and she told us that didn't start tell 11:30. Bummer! We left and went to play blackjack until one of the other Bars opened with a thanksgiving menu.
- Service was good and attentive,WoodyDined on 11/6/2013Service was good and attentive, food was so-so for most of our group. It was fun to look at the huge map of the US.Special Features:
- Extensive Menu / Good FoodSeanDined on 10/24/2013The menu choices were extensive and rivaled that of a New Jersey diner! The food and service were great and the prices were good too. Thanks for great meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Restaurant Mediocre FoodkzeynalyanDined on 9/21/2013The restaurant has a big U.S. map sculpture mounted from the ceiling to almost the floor at an angle. It is very interesting to look at and the layout of the restaurant is spacious. However, if you visit this restaurant for the food it really is nothing to be thrilled about. The dishes are average portions and the taste of the food is nothing spectacular/easily forgettable. For the price you pay, I don't know if I would revisit this restaurant out of hunger or looking for a food experience. The service was incredibly slow and spotty. I would recommend going there just to see the map, but not to eat the food. However, they do have a nice bakery in the front of the restaurant with various donuts so maybe that might be worth checking out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but nothing specialDanaDined on 7/30/2013I was immediately attracted to the reasonable prices at America, but after dining there I probably wouldn't go back. Not because it wasn't good -- because it was -- there are just many better restaurants in Vegas (not to mention in New York, New York). It was good but nothing special. I had fettuccine Alfredo, which was yummy and filling, but it also have me a bad stomach ache half an hour later. Ya win some, ya lose some, I guess.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- my grooms dinnerDinnerDined on 7/3/2013We had our groom's dinner here and we had 20 people in our party and everyone lobed there food and we are a picky bunch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but serviceSteveVIPDined on 6/7/2013Food was good but service slow during my early morning breakfast visit. Would expect a little better and faster service here.Special Features:
- Service was fantastic. StaffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2013Service was fantastic. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Nice quiet atmosphere but still kid-friendly. Very good place!Special Features:
- Good for kidsDamayVIPDined on 4/2/2013A cafeteria style restuarant. Our waiter was not really on top of his game...slow service compared to what we observed at other tables. I had a tasteless shrimp wrap. The Cabo Wabo salad was good. We were fed, but did not "dine"Special Features:
- Went for salad and by waitersSuegDined on 3/23/2013Went for salad and by waiters suggestion ended up with crab & steak. Wonderful, and the veges were awesomeSpecial Features:
- Gluten free menu!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Had a fantastic gluten free menu. Easily accommodated kids, vegan, gluten free and regular diets.Special Features:
- The service was really good,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/3/2013The service was really good, the staff was very friendly and attentive. We had a group of twenty and I could not believe how quickly they were able to get us settled and served.Special Features:
- America is one of our favoriteJenniferDined on 2/24/2013America is one of our favorite restaurants, especially if we're meeting friends on the strip who are visiting from out of town. But even when it's just my husband and I, we will sometimes go just because. Easy to find, pretty reasonable prices, good sized portions, wonderful favorite foods that anyone would enjoy. We're glad they brought back their potato wedge fries.. they're super!Special Features:
- America Restaurant was excellent!DreaganDined on 2/17/2013The America Restaurant accommodated our volleyball team and parents party of 22 very comfortably and quickly. I made reservation online and it worked perfectly. The service was excellent. The food arrived quickly...especially for a large group and everyone was very pleased with their selection. So we thought it was a 'thumbs up' and recommend it highly.Special Features:
- Good prices for American cuisineColoradoHawkDined on 2/4/2013Good prices for American cuisine located inside the New York New York casino with a "must be seen" gigantic three-dimensional map of the United States suspended from the ceiling. Excellent service as well.
- The Steak / Crab special wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/1/2013The Steak / Crab special was not all that special. The price was great the steak was tough and the crab legs just ok.
- Arrived at 8pm understandOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 1/28/2013Arrived at 8pm understand it was late but it's Vegas. It was not very crowded. Very slow service. We had to wave down the server every time we needed or wanted something. They were not very attentive. It took an hour to get our food after we ordered. The fried chicken entree looked like a kid's chicken fingers meal, the steak was over cooked and not very tasty, Mac and cheese tasted like it was from a box.Special Features:
- I enjoyed this place it wasOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/28/2012I enjoyed this place it was during the lunch hour so the food was good and great American cuisine. Will visit again when I return to VegasSpecial Features:
- TERRIBLE SERVICE AND BLANDOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/22/2012TERRIBLE SERVICE AND BLAND FOOD , WILL NOT BE BACK
- My mother and I needed toDrRobinVIPDined on 11/22/2012My mother and I needed to find a traditional Thanksgiving dinner for the first one that we would not be cooking ourselves. A lot of restaurants that we looked at had "flairs" that they were adding to their menus. We didn't want Thanksgiving with an Italian flair. America Restaurant at NYNY was the ticket. They had a great 3 course dinner for a reasonable price. Our waitress was wonderful and very attentive even though she was running all over the place taking care of other customers. The food was much like what you find at home, but with someone else preparing, serving and cleaning up. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Our food took almost one andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/8/2012Our food took almost one and one half hours to get and it was not busy Then everyone's food was not cooled correctly. They corrected the pizza but the second effort was just as bad as the first. Unediable! The excuse was that due to the Alfredo sauce the dough doesn't cook properly. What a poor excuse! The manager did try to make it right. Which was appreciated but it was too late.
- Casino restaurant experience ...OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/28/2012Casino restaurant ... interesting decor ... little pricey for the quality and quantity of food provided ... would not go out of my way to return ...Special Features:
- EXCELLENT SERVICE -OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/19/2012We had two large parties on separate tables and both servers were excellent! Our families were impressed by the efficient service and quality of food. We will definitely come back again and also recommend your restaurant to other families. Thank you so much.Special Features: