129 W. Franklin Street
Bellbrook, OH 45305Neighborhood:
Comfort FoodPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.ameliasbellbrook.com/
- Phone: 9373103040
- Hours of Operation:
Open Tuesday-Saturday; lunch 11am-4pm, dinner 4pm-10pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Amelia's Bistro
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amelia's Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Amelia's food is very good.CybizwifeVIPDined on 9/6/2012Amelia's food is very good. I had the shrimp and grits and they were "to die for". The place is small so would not be conducive to groups. We had reservations at 845pm and therefore were the only ones in the place. Amelia's doe have a bar but not sure how it works since the place closes at 9 pm I would recommend it howeverSpecial Features:
- Our group of four thoroughlyOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/22/2012Our group of four thoroughly enjoyed the atmosphere, service and especially the food. We had filets cooked to perfection and super tender and flavorful, tropical salmon - a big hit, and seafood pasta - which my husband raved about. I found this restaurant on Open Table and since it was my turn to pick the place this is what I chose due to the reviews. It is a great find!!!Special Features:
- This is the second time weAlesuVIPDined on 8/4/2012This is the second time we dine at Amelia's. Very disappointed! My husband ordered Shrimp & Grites, shrimp was extremely over cooked (they did replaced the dish). I ordered Pork Chop, nice thick cut,but was dry (over cooked), no flavor. Probably not going back. The place was so noisy by 6:00 PM that one cannot hear oneself think!
- Best ribs my wife and I havedonbohioDined on 7/7/2012Best ribs my wife and I have ever had. The maple saliid dressing.Special Features:
- Have been there several timesOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2012Have been there several times and am never disappointed. Food is delicious and good choices. Wait staff is friendly and helpful.Special Features:
- Prices have really gottenOhiovisitorDined on 6/1/2012Prices have really gotten high.......and the string beans are not cooked. When we first started going it was so much better!
- Considering the food was justOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2012Considering the food was just OK, I did not think it would be worth driving to get back there again. When I realised that they cancelled my Opentable reservation after I dined there, I promised myself not to return and I am making my colleagues aware of this accidental cancellation. Kudos to Opentable for honoring the reservation anyhow!
- Food has been better on priorBBFoodieVIPDined on 3/30/2012Food has been better on prior occasions. Everything over-seasoned. Waitress was very slow. The peach martini was fabulous though!Special Features:
- Good food in an outdated environmenCybizwifeVIPDined on 3/23/2012The food is good but tables are too close for my comfort. The decor is very dated. The entrance is deceitful. As a family, we entered the restaurant to enter the bar area. I turned to leave because it looked inappropriate for kids. One of the patrons coming in informed me that the dining rooms were on either side of the establishment. To me the bar was the focal point of Amelia's. It does seem to be a neighborhood hotspot. Comfort food is their specialty. The shrimp and grits was delist especially with the tomato and onion jam on top elevating the dish.Special Features:
- Our experience was wonderful.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/30/2009Our experience was wonderful. The food was great and the service was outstanding. The server, Claudia, was friendly,but professional. The food was excellent and we would not hesistate to return time and time again.Special Features:
- Not very crowded. Food veryOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/3/2009Not very crowded. Food very good. Service good with our group of 6.
- We had a lovely evening withOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/25/2009We had a lovely evening with our friends. The presentation of the food was creative, and everyone at the table seemed satisfied.Special Features:
- The food was good, serviceTroyVIPDined on 3/28/2009The food was good, service was fair, waited for bread, no water, long wait between salad and main course, but overall still nice first visit.Special Features:
- Great service, excellent food.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/9/2008Great service, excellent food. This is truly a neighborhood gem with reasonable cost for upscale comfort food. The desserts are made in house and it shows.Special Features:
- Relatively new restaurant.OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/23/2008Relatively new restaurant. I suspect they are still working out the kinks that any new restaurant has but we found no issues on the night we were there. Staff was friendly and knowledgable about the offerings. Interesting specials and nice presentation of food. Appetizers were very good and some unique. Drinks were good as well. I would definitely recommend it.Special Features: