Ambrosia Greek Bistro
2881 E Commercial Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Neighborhood:
GreekPrice: $30 and under
Ambrosia Greek Bistro
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 9545332013
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner Nightly: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,Visa
- Cuisine: Greek
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Ambrosia Greek Bistro
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ambrosia Greek Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Opa!hatetocookDined on 6/14/2014Superb food; generous portions. Like grandma was in the kitchen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousSunshinesaysDined on 6/7/2014The food was amazingly authentic. The service was excellent and the owner and his wife made us feel like we were dining in their home. We plan on returning very soon.Special Features:
- Greek DelightdrhdhomeVIPDined on 5/11/2014Fantastic food. The place looks wonderful. Great service.Special Features:
- Amazing!!!luvfoodDined on 5/4/2014I love this place. We went for my birthday and we had a wonderful time. I made reservations in advance and they had our table ready upon arrival. The waitress was nice and the service was great. I am Bulgarian and the secret to this place is that it has a Bulgarian menu but you have to ask for it. Having a Bulgarian music playing was a plus. I am so happy that there is a place that I can go to when I crave Bulgarian food. Food was good and well cooked. We loved it and we will be coming back for more.Special Features:
- Just an average place.JimmyDined on 4/26/2014Ambrosia Greek Eatery is just an average place to dine. There were four people in our party. When we first sat at our table the service was not bad but as other couples sat down the service diminished fast. We were given grilled pita with a complementary order of hummus. We asked for additional pita (multiple times) and never received it. Meals took quite awhile to hit the table and it was really nothing special, actually bland to be honest. We ordered dessert and like the meal it was just average. I asked for Greek coffee with was good but I had to ask 3 or 4 times before I received it. I was drinking non - alcohol beer and when I asked for a second beer they had to ask the restaurant next door for beer. May or may not return.
- Best Greek Food in Ft. LauderdaleOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 4/1/2014This new restaurant was a great find for us (I am almost reluctant to write a great review since it is a FANTASTIC restaurant and I don't want to have to wait an hour in line once they get too popular, since once the word is out, this place will be jam packed with people!!). We tried the Greek combo platter which gave us a taste of almost everything on the menu. NOW THIS is Greek food!!! The chef/owner even came out and introduced himself as his wife served us with impecable courtesy. Open only 1 month, this new neighborhood gem is an ABSOLUTE must to dine at if you are looking for great Greek food and unbelievably inexpensive and reasonable prices!! We will definitely dine here again and again!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedDavidFVIPDined on 3/28/2014We were disappointed in the food which seemed uninspired, bland, and overall, not very good. The place was crowded with many people speaking Greek, so this place is obviously popular. A live singer gave the place loud energy. We feel there are far better options for when we have a desire for Greek food.