Amber Restaurant & Lounge
2214 1st Ave
Seattle, WA 98121Neighborhood:
Belltown / Pike Place Market
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Amber Restaurant & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.amberseattle.com/
- Phone: 2067288500x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Nightly 4:00pm-2:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Global, International, International
- Executive Chef: Justin Gabber
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Private Party Facilities: Our popular Mezzanine "the Room" can cater a party up to 100 people, where you are able to have a formal sit down dinner or a more casual buffet style meal. Reservation are available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Private Party Contact: Tina Heinzelman 2067288500x
- Entertainment: Amber Restaurant and Lounge offers 5 large LCD screens for all your sporting and entertainment needs. On Thursday, we offer Amber Live, a live music night featuring some of Seattle"s best local bands. On the weekend, we have Live DJ with some of the best local DJ's and a spacious dancefloor.
A word from Amber Restaurant & Lounge
Amber Restaurant and Lounge is a grand 10,000 square foot restaurant, bar & lounge located in the heart of vibrant Belltown district in Seattle. Chef Justin Gabbert created a menu that is multi-ethnic in inspiration, casually elegant, and designed for sharing, offering guests a chance to experience multiple dishes and flavors throughout their meal. The restaurant features Northwest Décor spotlighting one of the biggest bars in the city, our popular Mezzanine “The Room” overseeing the whole restaurant, a spacious patio on 1st Avenue, and the hippest bar in Seattle. The atmosphere of the space is both grand and intimate, moody and effervescent. With the capacity to extend first class service, our knowledgeable staff is dedicated to provide exceptional service that contributes to a truly memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Amber Restaurant & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance3Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Go for Happy HourCuervojoeyVIPDined on 5/28/2014Wow, super prices at happy hour. Nice menu selections, varied to suit all tastes, and again, the happy hour selections and prices are what makes going early really worth itSpecial Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Amber Restaurant & Lounge reviews archive.
- Poor in special needs accommodationJetCityGirlDined on 2/15/2014Some staff were a bit snobby and acted "put out" when a special request was made regarding seating due to special needs. Not a place where a person with disabilities or an elderly person would feel welcome. On the plus side, the food was good and decor is pretty.Special Features:
- Amber RestaurantTamaraDined on 2/15/2014My boyfriend and I found Amber restaurant to be vibrant and full of life! Our waitress was very helpful but we found the food to be below average. We started with the ahi nachos that we're pretty good but the steak was overcooked and chewy, the cauliflower dish was below average and overall nothing stood out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- blehRobinWVIPDined on 2/4/2014I chose this -- felt bad about bringing a fellow foodie. I should have known with a menu with this many different types of cuisine represented, wouldn't do any of it well. roasted cauliflower gratin was soupy and not much taste. My hanger steak sliders were so tough I had to pull the meat apart to be able to eat the slider. I didn't ask my friend about her burger because I was embarrassed I chose such a mediocre place. space was weird and empty - I guess the word is out.
- Birthday CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/28/2013I wanted to surprise my sister for her 30th Birthday and Amber felt like a great choice. We got a reserved section with couches and booths and were able to order an array of appetizers. The ambiance felt perfect fort he occasion. We were close to the dance floor and our waitress was very helpful in promptly getting us drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FunJT29Dined on 12/6/2013I was there to celebrate my birthday. The DJ started at 10 pm and every song was great. The dance floor is small but once we started dancing you barely noticed. It was a nice diverse crowd and lots of attractive men. The whole night was great! I can now say friday and saturday nights are fabolous! I am definitely going back! :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not ideal for large dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/2/2013Not ideal for large dinner parties. Limited menu. No seating all together. Great for drinks or happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My new Happy Hour spot!SeattleDinerDined on 10/26/2013I have walked by Amber for over a year now and have always been reluctant to go in because it seemed at odds with itself. An advanced food menu located it what looks like a dance club. Well this weekend I finally booked a table and went in. Oddly enough it was exactly as I expected but it works. The food is incredibly reasonably priced and delicious. There is an international spin on expected bar favorites. The bar itself feels a little worn out but really warms after a few drinks. They offer some pretty great specials including all day happy hour on Tuesday. I will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.