9 Cummings Park
Woburn, MA 01801Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://ambassadorwoburn.com/
- Phone: 7819356060
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday 11:30am -9:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday 4:30pm - 9:30pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Indian
- Executive Chef: Bachitter Tamber
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Ambassador
Ambassador Indian Restaurant is the best Indian Restaurant in Woburn. We offer absolutely delicious contemporary Indian cuisine in our cozy homelike restaurant. Our mouthwatering dishes are always prepared fresh from fresh ingredients and a perfect combination of spices by our expert chef who knows just how to make you feel good each time you visit. From our delightful tasty meals to our cushy banquet and excellent customer service, we guarantee you a great experience at Ambassador Indian Restaurant. We take customer service very seriously and we are always attentive to your requests.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Ambassador reviews from OpenTable diners
2 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance2Noise LevelQuiet
great for lunch (2)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)romantic (1)special occasion (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)hot spot (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Hidden gemJm99VIPDined on 7/14/2014Being on a busy street with an entrance that is not grand, certainly creates an impression that does not measure up to the dining experience you will soon have. The service, food, and atmosphere was simply incredible. We lingered through 4 courses and a bottle of wine being doted on and courted through each course by the staff in such a welcoming and attentive manner. This is a must visit while in DC. The food was beautifully presented and equally delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 1 reviews are from the Ambassador reviews archive.
- Food is good, ambience notanondinerDined on 2/14/2014Food is good, ambience not so much. Price is ok, but a bit high IMO.I would recommend this to a friend.