Aman's Authentic Indian Cuisine
2680 Dekalb Pike
East Norriton, PA 19401Neighborhood:
IndianPrice: $30 and under
Aman's Authentic Indian Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.amansauthentic.com/
- Phone: 6102775565
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm.
Weekend Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Vegetarian / Vegan, Indian, Global, International
- Executive Chef: Nirmal Toora
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: CATERING AVAILABLE FROM 10-1000+.
BANQUET HALLS AVAILABLE FOR INDOORS.
CONTACT AMAN 484.786.3962
- Entertainment: Indian Music
A word from Aman's Authentic Indian Cuisine
Authentic. Indian. Cuisine. Dine In. Take out. Catering. Party Trays.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aman's Authentic Indian Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Montco spot!BlueEyeVIPDined on 4/12/2014Setting is unexpectedly pleasant, given its location in one of those strip malls. Service was charming and attentive. Food was very good, better than many suburban Indian restaurants we have tried. We will be regulars here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time - DisappointingZenithVIPDined on 3/8/2014Disappointing but may try again. This is the first we have tried Aman in several years. Apparently it has traded hands several times since. Recommended by friends. Decided to try it again. Mulligatawny soup was good with just the right amount of burn. Keema Dosa was very disappointing. I've had much better elsewhere. Poori was very un-puffy so it came across more like fried dough at a street carnival. The Aloo Gobhi was flavorful. So while some of our choices were disappointing, there were glimmers of hope in others. May give it another chance.
- First time was the last timeShaneVIPDined on 3/7/2014I ate here once, and will never return. After giving our order, the server questioned why we did not order an appetizer. We informed him we were not interested in an appetizer. He did not like that response and put in an order of fried eggplant for us. We did not think anything of it, until the check came. We requested that the appetizer be removed from our check, and the restaurant complied. My husband then tipped the server and we left. Later, we were adding up the cost of the meal and we still felt as though we had been overcharged. The restaurant automatically includes gratuity! - one person or more and it's already on there. I will never return.
- Pretty darn goodStanADined on 2/1/2014Food was excellent. Timing was excellent - food was ready fairly quickly and in proper staging. Only minor complaint - every staff person in the restaurant seemed to be helping us - it seemed like we were constantly being accosted at all points during the meal. This was quite disruptive to our dinner conversations. Although very fast and thorough, the service overall felt pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Indian foodReginaVIPDined on 12/24/2013I haven't been here in years, maybe because they are tucked away in the back of Northtowne Shopping Center. We had Christmas e eve dinner here with 4 people. We got 4 dishes, 3 vegetarian, and all were excellent. The prices were moderate, in line with other Indian restaurants. I was very impressed. Big, bold, full flavored dishes. I wish I hadn't forgot about them. They are my new favorite Indian restaurant and there is a lot of competition in the area.
- A Six and a Half out of TenjeffersonvillefoodieVIPDined on 12/23/2013Our first experience at Aman's was good, but not great. Finding it was tricky (located on the far end of a strip mall behind Applebee's on Dekalb Pike across from Mercy Suburban Hosp). The decor could use updating and warming up-it feels more like a 90's cafeteria than a modern Indian bistro. We tried the vegetable samosas, mulligatawny soup, chicken tiki masala, & a vegetarian pea & potato dish. The food was good, though the veggie dish tasted more like American stew than Indian food (ordered medium, but it wasn't spicy at all). The servers were friendly & attentive. Overall, we were satisfied & will try it again. Hopefully, the restaurant will get a much-needed makeover-this would make a huge difference.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Service at Aman'stmontalbDined on 10/4/2013I am not very familiar with Indian food, however the Staff at Aman's took the time to explain and recommend menu items. The food and service were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.