Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
3000 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.altobelis.com/
- Phone: 7706648055
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Byron Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Altobeli's wonderful cuisine in the comfort of your own home or office. Our 20 years of catering experience will help make your special event a memorable one. Please call 770.664.8055 to start planning your event!
- Private Party Facilities: Whether a rehearsal dinner, small reception, business luncheon, family reunion, or any other special occasion, let Altobeli's host your next event. Our staff will take great care to provide you with delicious food and excellent service that will make sure it's a hit!
- Private Party Contact: Al Bashiri 7706648055
Altobelis features live entertainment Wednesday thru Saturday evenings!
On Wednesdays, join Jon Oswald (JonnyO) on guitar and vocals playing his original songs and your favorites from The Beatles, James Taylor, etc..
On Thursdays, join Randy Barnes at the piano with a featured guest singer or one of our special musical events.
Friday and Saturday nights feature "Atlanta's Best Piano Bar" with Randy Barnes and the finest vocalists in Atlanta...a truly unique and unforgettable experience!
As always, there is NO COVER CHARGE (except special engagements) and music starts at 7:00 p.m.
A word from Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
Welcome to Italy in Your Neighborhood! Serving our patrons since 1988 we have always tried to exceed our guest’s expectations with better and friendlier service, cozy atmosphere, great food and top notch live entertainment on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We have been very fortunate to be part of Roswell / Alpharetta's boom during the last two decades and we have celebrated with you many happy occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, wedding rehearsals and receptions, bar mitzvahs, business meetings and banquets, and more. We have, and will always appreciate your patronage. Relax and enjoy your evening here with us.....Continued
For additional information please call 770-664-8055.
For additional information please call 770-664-8055.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
55 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (39)special occasion (33)romantic (29)good for groups (17)fit for foodies (13)notable wine list (11)late-night find (10)hot spot (10)vibrant bar scene (10)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)great for lunch (3)Show More
- Good Italian restaurantCarolVIPDined on 8/30/2014This was my second time dining at Altobeli's. The first time I sat in the room that has live entertainment. This time we sat in another dining room, which was perfect for conversation with the couple who joined us. I ordered a chicken dish over pasta with onions in wine sauce. The seasoning was subtle and delicious. One of my friends had mushroom ravioli which she raved about. Another friend had the beef tortellini which he said was outstanding. He comes from a traditional Italian home and knows good Italian food. He also had pasta fagioli soup which was excellent. My other friend had veal parmagan which was also very good. We shared 2 servings of lemon cake with marscapone frosting. That was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it was closer to our home.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014We drove from Athens Ga to visit. Got on Internet and Open Table. Great Place. Food, Service, and Entertainment perfect. Wish it were in our neighborhood. Scott CSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun nighttomtomDined on 8/16/2014Had a table right in front of piano, and the entertainment was fantastic. Took too long to finally get waiter to order drinks, but after that, we had a blast, and very good food at reasonable prices. But the piano bar is the real draw here...Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingChasLocal44VIPDined on 8/14/2014The service was slow. The house salads and bread were awful. And the entrees were inedible. We sent the food back and left. They were apologetic, but it did not make up for the extremely bad food.
- Took the inlaws and the kidsDPF1Dined on 8/10/2014We normally visit later in the evening for the entertainment, but since we had the kids (9 and 7) we wanted to make it an earlier night. (Reservations for 5pm) The attentiveness of the staff was phenomenal, the food was spectacular and all at a reasonable price. We have no problem ever bringing the kids for an early dinner again.....even though we still prefer the later romantic evening and the fun with the music. Definitely a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaMtnJoeDined on 8/7/2014My favorite place - - great food, friendly, attentive service, love to entertain new friends there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Anniversary CelebrationSukiebDined on 8/6/2014Piano bar entertainment, excellent service and good food made "Date Night" at Altobeli's, with special menu pricing, an affordable and delightful experience on the occasion of our 31st wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Susan BSusanBDined on 7/25/2014The food was fabulous. The wait staff has been there for many years and take great care of you. The piano player was not only good, but the balance of sound was perfect for the small room. Guest singers made the entertainment more special. Will return regularly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!docj1sDined on 7/12/2014If you are dining for 2, make sure to ask for the Godfather's table. Best seat in the house!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NiteGaMtnJoeDined on 7/5/2014Took a new friend there on our date - - Michael ws singing, Al was his usual gracious host. A wonderful way to get off to a great start with a new friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One if my favorite spots!DineoutDined on 7/4/2014Nothing is better than enjoying a good dinner at a reasonable price in a piano bar? The entertainment this weekend was Michael Carlton King and he was outstanding! Altobeli's also offers seating in adjoining rooms and patio dining so you have options to suit your mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerJetJumperDined on 7/2/2014We ordered a special for which you got a shared app., 2 salads, 2 entrees, and shared dessert for $39. Everything but salads were ordered off of main menu. Food, service, and live music were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer servicesummer2014Dined on 6/28/2014I cannot put into words the excellent customer service. We have visited the restaurant several times and have always had the same high level of customer service. Very accommodating. You can tell all employees take pride in their work. We see the same employees every time we have gone. That should tell you something with the owner/management.Special Features:
- Live music makes Altobeli's specialDJDanoAtlantaDined on 6/23/2014This neighborhood (and regional) restaurant has thrived for 25 years because of incredible food, intimate ambiance and excellent service, but what makes it extra-special is the live entertainment six nights a week. Local singers, piano players and small combos create the perfect ambiance for everything from romantic dinners to family birthdays. During my last visit, there was a very special Rat Pack Tribute show featuring Dr. Patrick Sallarulo (Sinatra), Mark Phillips (Dean Martin) and Thallas Amie (Sammy Davis Jr.), and it ROCKED!!! MC and DJ Rick Dovi kept stage activities moving perfectly, and it was a truly special event! I'll be staying on their e-mail list to watch for future special shows like this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014Great Food with classy Live Music. Excellent wine list with authentic Italian fare, Old style restaurant, definitely more romantic then most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food BUT NoisyMeesh67Dined on 6/15/2014We were seated right next to the piano bar and unbeknownst to us, they started playing about 30 minutes into dinner. I don't believe anyone asked us if we wanted to show to each other during our meals. Other than location of our seat, the food was decent.Special Features:
- NancyVIPDined on 6/11/2014Always enjoy dinners at Altobeli's. We bring our own wine for a fair corkage fee. Love the entertainment!Special Features:
- GreatMare42divineDined on 5/25/2014Love Altobellis for 25 years, our favorite Neighborhood Italian!!Special Features:
- The piano bar is nice for drinksDeDeDined on 5/23/2014The piano bar would be nice for drinks and appetizers but our meals were very rich with a lot of butter in them. Neither my husband nor I could finish them.Special Features:
- Alto greatNolemanDined on 5/23/2014Excellent food and service. A true surprise and delight. We'll be back for sure !Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014I had very high hopes for dinner. The menu and pictures looked awesome. My husband and I were going out for my birthday. We try different restaurants all the time, our favorite is probably Italian. Unfortunately the only thing we enjoyed that night was the wine. I can't even describe the food or atmosphere as alright. We made reservations, it wasn't busy and we were Sat in the middle of everyone else there was plenty of room other places and the conversations were loud. Everything from the bread, appetizer and dinner weren't good. We didn't finish anything. My husband didn't even like the salad. Our server was very polite and pleasant.
- Great all around39goldensDined on 5/11/2014Food was great, service was excellent, prices were reasonable, and it was quiet. The wall dividers make it cozy and quiet, but not secluded. I would go back.Special Features:
- Good food and servicecobbtrainsDined on 5/11/2014We enjoy time at Altobeli's. The service was good and the food was excellent. We will be back.Special Features:
- Great service and delicious foodneverthoughtIdbagluttonDined on 5/11/2014Great hidden gem. Quality food and friendly service with a wonderful evening piano bar and incredible voices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Buffet Style a No GoOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014We were not aware that a buffet was our only option on Mother's Day. The quality of the food did not support the price. Table for 13 included a long bench seat which required everyone to get out of the booth to go to the buffet. Overall only a fair dining experience and this is only because we had our whole family together.
- Love AltobellisLulu12Dined on 5/10/2014Have been a patron of Altobellis for 25 years! Great food and service! Even had our company Christmas party thereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- COB739Dined on 5/10/2014Outstanding date night for my wife and I. Celebrating Mother's Day and Anniversary was a wonderful evening for both of us. The food was outstanding as it always has been my wife loved the Beef Chianti so very much, I had the Pescatore which was outstanding also. Wonderful listening to the Piano player as we were in the middle of our dinner and having our dessert. Such a romantic atmosphere, keep up the great work. Congratulations on your 25th anniversary and I can see why with the evening we had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good date night but noisyANDBDined on 5/9/2014We enjoyed our time Altobellis, but the tables are very close! We heard all about the NFL draft and felt like we were being watched while eating. I don't care anything about the NFL draft and just wanted a romantic dinner with my husband. Music was ok?!? Not the best singers,would have been happy with just the piano player playing Sinatra!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/9/2014Pasta was overcooked. Too much sauce on the dish. Definitely not like they would do in Italy.
- The following 471 reviews are from the Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar reviews archive.
- Good entertainment and good foodCemiDined on 4/26/2014The food and entertainment is good. The only recommendation is the owner and waiter tend to rush you through your meal. They want to get you waited on and out for the next visitor. This has happened a couple of times. Also the portions are big!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Altobeli'sFavoritesDined on 4/26/2014Great food, music and ambience. Thank you. We have been there before and we will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Romantic eveningDiningnanaDined on 4/26/2014We had a delicious dinner on a recent Saturday evening. Both of us had veal dishes that were well prepared. The piano music was great, and the singers added to our enjoyable evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- easterBillVIPDined on 4/20/2014they had buffett they do not do all the time. FOOD VERY GOOD A LITTLE CROWDED SINCE THEY HAVE TO AMKE DO WITH SPACE. this is a great spot for dinner or lunch same owner for 30 yearsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local ItalianlovelyritaDined on 4/20/2014Neighborhood Gem is the perfect description. In suburban Alpharetta, this Italian restaurant is unique in that it is not a chain or franchise. It has the character of a authentic local business that I find missing in the area. The ambiance is cool and dark, perfect for piano bar. We most recently went for the Easter Buffet and the food was fabulous and reasonably priced for a nice restaurant in the area. The service is always stellar. I drink hot tea instead of coffee, and it's a strong indication to me when a restaurant manages to bring water hot enough to brew the tea! (You'd be amazed how many nice restaurants mess such a simple thing up!)Special Features:
- Altobeli'sBethsBitsDined on 4/20/2014Altobeli's Restaurant is consistently reliable for outstanding food, service, and atmosphere. The Easter brunch offered a variety of appetizers and main dishes, as well as desserts, at quite reasonable prices. Especially noteworthy is that Altobelli's is one of the few restaurants in which one can actually carry on a conversation while dining without having to shout, while enjoying good music. (This refers to the brunch during the day, not the piano bar at night, which is another enjoyable experience altogether.)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/19/2014Service was great. Food is always excellent. Older clientele felt kinda strange.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great, as usual, even thoughOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/8/2014Great, as usual, even though we are only occasional customers.Special Features:
- Great for Special OccasionusernameDined on 4/4/2014Took my girlfriend here for her birthday. The service was great, and we were helped by several members of the staff, all of whom were extremely friendly. The food was good too. I'm not a foodie like she is (I either like something of I don't), but we both really enjoyed our meal (Chicken Linguine Carbonara and Salmon with angel hair pasta). They have a large wine selection as well. Overall a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent RestaurantRomanticDined on 3/30/2014Dined here for the first time and was absolutely amazed how good the restaurant was after being opened for 25 years. We will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Background Music Piano and SingerPeteVIPDined on 3/27/2014The Singer was FANTASTIC, excellent voice, the piano player and vocal accompanist was super !Special Features: