Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
3000 Old Alabama Road
Alpharetta, GA 30022Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.altobelis.com/
- Phone: (770) 664-8055
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Byron Morales
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Enjoy Altobeli's wonderful cuisine in the comfort of your own home or office. Our 20 years of catering experience will help make your special event a memorable one. Please call 770.664.8055 to start planning your event!
- Private Party Facilities: Whether a rehearsal dinner, small reception, business luncheon, family reunion, or any other special occasion, let Altobeli's host your next event. Our staff will take great care to provide you with delicious food and excellent service that will make sure it's a hit!
- Private Party Contact: Al Bashiri 7706648055
Altobelis features live entertainment Wednesday thru Saturday evenings!
On Wednesdays, join Jon Oswald (JonnyO) on guitar and vocals playing his original songs and your favorites from The Beatles, James Taylor, etc..
On Thursdays, join Randy Barnes at the piano with a featured guest singer or one of our special musical events.
Friday and Saturday nights feature "Atlanta's Best Piano Bar" with Randy Barnes and the finest vocalists in Atlanta...a truly unique and unforgettable experience!
As always, there is NO COVER CHARGE (except special engagements) and music starts at 7:00 p.m.
A word from Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar
Welcome to Italy in Your Neighborhood! Serving our patrons since 1988 we have always tried to exceed our guest’s expectations with better and friendlier service, cozy atmosphere, great food and top notch live entertainment on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights. We have been very fortunate to be part of Roswell / Alpharetta's boom during the last two decades and we have celebrated with you many happy occasions such as birthdays, anniversaries, wedding rehearsals and receptions, bar mitzvahs, business meetings and banquets, and more. We have, and will always appreciate your patronage. Relax and enjoy your evening here with us.....Continued
For additional information please call 770-664-8055.
For additional information please call 770-664-8055.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar - Best Restaurants in Alpharetta ›
Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (29)special occasion (27)romantic (25)notable wine list (13)fit for foodies (13)good for groups (9)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (7)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- Great placeDanielGDined on 11/24/2014Great place. Love going there. Never had a sub par experienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid food, attentive staff.L2744Dined on 11/15/2014My husband and I came here for our monthly date night. When we arrived, we were surprised that the hostess bar was unattended. We waited. And waited. A smiling waitress passed by, and said someone would be with us shortly. So we waited. And waited. And, finally, an unsmiling man seated us. Maybe there was something going on out back, I don't know. But an empty hostess station on a Saturday night? Once we were at our table, though, service was attentive and top notch. It's now Wednesday, and for the life of me I can't remember what I had, other than the fact that I finished all of it. My husband ate all of his too. Unremarkable but solid food, great waitstaff...if we lived closer, we'd come back - but it's not worth a special trip for us.Special Features:
- Great Evening OutDottiDined on 11/11/2014The food and service was very good and the singer the night we were there was excellent. I loved that the tables were set with white tablecloths and black napkins. It was our first time there, we were impressed and will certainly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightCookieDined on 11/11/2014we loved our visit to altobeli's and will be back again. Loved the entertainment and the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot!DanMacVIPDined on 11/9/2014I don't visit Altobeli's often, but I always enjoy it when I do. The service is always top notice and the food is always fresh and of high quality. The live piano and singing (this is a Piano Bar!) is always enjoyable. Some nights have special themes of music, so check out their website or subscribe to their email if you prefer certain types of music, but you'll never find bad music no matter the night. If you're in the mood for Italian and some good live music... this is the place to be!Special Features:
- fridaynightdeliteDined on 11/7/2014We had the steak "La Poive" and it was delicious. Service was excellent and nice piano bar. .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AndreGigsDined on 11/4/2014Being from Canada, it was a very cozy environment having dinner at your establishment. I felt comfortable being in a strange area. The food was tasty and delicious. I even enjoyed the entertainment, although i thought he took a extra long break. I would definitely eat at your restaurant again if im ever in your area again. AndreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, excellent serviceMomoFoodieVIPDined on 10/30/2014Had a lovely experience - we went to celebrate my dads 81st birthday. Every single server was so friendly and warm - made us feel so welcome. The singers were amazing and very friendly too. Food was very good. Just a wonderful experience overall!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant SurprisecelticannVIPDined on 10/15/2014Dined here while on business travel. Entire staff was warm and friendly. The music with dinner was quite a nice change of pace on a week night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANTASTIC EXPERIENCEITALIANDREAMDined on 10/7/2014We were having a birthday celebration. Small crowd and great atmosphere. Without question the FOOD RATES A SUPERB.. Easy access, and good parking available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite restaurantButterflyDined on 10/5/2014Altobeli's offers a pleasant restaurant atmosphere combined with delicious food, great wines, and exceptionally talented piano player and vocalists. The live music performed is the single reason I choose to invite friends to join me at Altobeli's for a wonderful meal and total dining experience. The song choices and food and drinks are delightful and worth going back for more.Special Features:
- Excellent Place for romantic diningAallDined on 10/4/2014Excellent Ambiance. Very friendly group. Music is excellent. Price affordable. Food very good and service excellent and more than friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice change of paceFoodforlifeDined on 9/20/2014We had dinner out with friends Saturday night. Food was fresh with an expansive menu, even great gluten free and lite options. Great music, could have done without the beat synthesizers but really fun and laid back entertainment. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent overallxknosDined on 9/17/2014Went there for 3 year anniversary with my girlfriend. It had live entertainment, outdoor seating, and the food was fantastic. had some choice wine, and the house salad was great. I had the steak, which was cooked perfectly. My girlfriend had a vegetarian meal, which she said was delicious. the desert along with the Irish coffee was also phenomenal. Will definitely come againSpecial Features:
- SRTSRTaylorDined on 9/13/2014Romantic and fun for couples and music and dancing is extra special delivered by the very talented staff. We love it and it feels like a true NY Italian atmosphere. All are friendly in this very special place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall it was greatgreatdateDined on 9/13/2014The atmosphere, ambiance, food, and music was wonderful - can't quite say that about the service. They were slow and often talking amongst themselves between tables - and a couple of the waiters actually say "I wish was anywhere else but here". Other than that - it was great - and I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very enjoyable eveningArnieDined on 9/6/2014This is a very nice restaurant for Italian food. The atmosphere is very pleasant and quiet. Our meals were excellent. Service from our waiter was also excellent. We look forward to having dinner here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian restaurantCarolVIPDined on 8/30/2014This was my second time dining at Altobeli's. The first time I sat in the room that has live entertainment. This time we sat in another dining room, which was perfect for conversation with the couple who joined us. I ordered a chicken dish over pasta with onions in wine sauce. The seasoning was subtle and delicious. One of my friends had mushroom ravioli which she raved about. Another friend had the beef tortellini which he said was outstanding. He comes from a traditional Italian home and knows good Italian food. He also had pasta fagioli soup which was excellent. My other friend had veal parmagan which was also very good. We shared 2 servings of lemon cake with marscapone frosting. That was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish it was closer to our home.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014We drove from Athens Ga to visit. Got on Internet and Open Table. Great Place. Food, Service, and Entertainment perfect. Wish it were in our neighborhood. Scott CSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun nighttomtomDined on 8/16/2014Had a table right in front of piano, and the entertainment was fantastic. Took too long to finally get waiter to order drinks, but after that, we had a blast, and very good food at reasonable prices. But the piano bar is the real draw here...Definitely coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingChasLocal44VIPDined on 8/14/2014The service was slow. The house salads and bread were awful. And the entrees were inedible. We sent the food back and left. They were apologetic, but it did not make up for the extremely bad food.
- Took the inlaws and the kidsDPF1Dined on 8/10/2014We normally visit later in the evening for the entertainment, but since we had the kids (9 and 7) we wanted to make it an earlier night. (Reservations for 5pm) The attentiveness of the staff was phenomenal, the food was spectacular and all at a reasonable price. We have no problem ever bringing the kids for an early dinner again.....even though we still prefer the later romantic evening and the fun with the music. Definitely a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaMtnJoeDined on 8/7/2014My favorite place - - great food, friendly, attentive service, love to entertain new friends there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful Anniversary CelebrationSukiebDined on 8/6/2014Piano bar entertainment, excellent service and good food made "Date Night" at Altobeli's, with special menu pricing, an affordable and delightful experience on the occasion of our 31st wedding anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 493 reviews are from the Altobeli's Restaurant and Piano Bar reviews archive.
- Susan BSusanBDined on 7/25/2014The food was fabulous. The wait staff has been there for many years and take great care of you. The piano player was not only good, but the balance of sound was perfect for the small room. Guest singers made the entertainment more special. Will return regularly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!docj1sDined on 7/12/2014If you are dining for 2, make sure to ask for the Godfather's table. Best seat in the house!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date NiteGaMtnJoeDined on 7/5/2014Took a new friend there on our date - - Michael ws singing, Al was his usual gracious host. A wonderful way to get off to a great start with a new friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One if my favorite spots!DineoutDined on 7/4/2014Nothing is better than enjoying a good dinner at a reasonable price in a piano bar? The entertainment this weekend was Michael Carlton King and he was outstanding! Altobeli's also offers seating in adjoining rooms and patio dining so you have options to suit your mood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerJetJumperDined on 7/2/2014We ordered a special for which you got a shared app., 2 salads, 2 entrees, and shared dessert for $39. Everything but salads were ordered off of main menu. Food, service, and live music were outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer servicesummer2014Dined on 6/28/2014I cannot put into words the excellent customer service. We have visited the restaurant several times and have always had the same high level of customer service. Very accommodating. You can tell all employees take pride in their work. We see the same employees every time we have gone. That should tell you something with the owner/management.Special Features:
- Live music makes Altobeli's specialDJDanoAtlantaDined on 6/23/2014This neighborhood (and regional) restaurant has thrived for 25 years because of incredible food, intimate ambiance and excellent service, but what makes it extra-special is the live entertainment six nights a week. Local singers, piano players and small combos create the perfect ambiance for everything from romantic dinners to family birthdays. During my last visit, there was a very special Rat Pack Tribute show featuring Dr. Patrick Sallarulo (Sinatra), Mark Phillips (Dean Martin) and Thallas Amie (Sammy Davis Jr.), and it ROCKED!!! MC and DJ Rick Dovi kept stage activities moving perfectly, and it was a truly special event! I'll be staying on their e-mail list to watch for future special shows like this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/21/2014Great Food with classy Live Music. Excellent wine list with authentic Italian fare, Old style restaurant, definitely more romantic then most.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food BUT NoisyMeesh67Dined on 6/15/2014We were seated right next to the piano bar and unbeknownst to us, they started playing about 30 minutes into dinner. I don't believe anyone asked us if we wanted to show to each other during our meals. Other than location of our seat, the food was decent.Special Features:
- NancyVIPDined on 6/11/2014Always enjoy dinners at Altobeli's. We bring our own wine for a fair corkage fee. Love the entertainment!Special Features:
- GreatMare42divineDined on 5/25/2014Love Altobellis for 25 years, our favorite Neighborhood Italian!!Special Features:
- The piano bar is nice for drinksDeDeDined on 5/23/2014The piano bar would be nice for drinks and appetizers but our meals were very rich with a lot of butter in them. Neither my husband nor I could finish them.Special Features:
- Alto greatNolemanDined on 5/23/2014Excellent food and service. A true surprise and delight. We'll be back for sure !Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014I had very high hopes for dinner. The menu and pictures looked awesome. My husband and I were going out for my birthday. We try different restaurants all the time, our favorite is probably Italian. Unfortunately the only thing we enjoyed that night was the wine. I can't even describe the food or atmosphere as alright. We made reservations, it wasn't busy and we were Sat in the middle of everyone else there was plenty of room other places and the conversations were loud. Everything from the bread, appetizer and dinner weren't good. We didn't finish anything. My husband didn't even like the salad. Our server was very polite and pleasant.
- Great all around39goldensDined on 5/11/2014Food was great, service was excellent, prices were reasonable, and it was quiet. The wall dividers make it cozy and quiet, but not secluded. I would go back.Special Features:
- Good food and servicecobbtrainsDined on 5/11/2014We enjoy time at Altobeli's. The service was good and the food was excellent. We will be back.Special Features: