Aloha Beer Co.
580 N. Nimitz Hwy.
Honolulu, HI 96817Neighborhood:
Bar / Lounge / Bottle ServicePrice: $30 and under
Aloha Beer Co.
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.alohabeer.com/
- Phone: 8085455959
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Su-Th: 3:00pm - 10pm
Dinner: F-Sa: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Brewery
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wine
- Catering: Kegs are available for private events. Please call us to learn more about our packages and pricing options.
- Entertainment: Live music is featured on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
A word from Aloha Beer Co.
The Aloha Beer Company proudly presents its Beer Hall which showcases up to 8 styles of their hand crafted brews.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Aloha Beer Co. reviews from OpenTable diners
- Good TimeMeLikeBeerDined on 5/31/2013The atmosphere was very cool! I would return to just chill out and have a few beers. The food was not the greatest. Ordered the Kalua pork nachos and was not impressed. Our first order didn't have any pork on it at all. However, the waitress quickly corrected it. We also ordered the edamame and garlic fries. The portions were not very big for the prices of the appetizers. There was live music, but we had a hard time hearing the singers when sitting in the back of the room. The volume of the instruments were a little too loud. All in all a decent experience. If the prices were a little lower and the portions a little bigger I would definitely make this a regular happy hour venue with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to enjoy localOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/25/2013Great place to enjoy local craft beers. Food is very tasty, and looking forward to the new menu when the new kitchen opens.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good beer but loudTexasDined on 5/23/2013Beer and food were fine. It's bar-type food but it was tasty. Live band was very good (it was Jazz night) but the design of the restaurant and not so great acoustics made for a very loud experience. It was quite impossible to have a cconversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The business had shut downOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/23/2013The business had shut down operation but open table was still booking reservations. Found out it was no longer in business when I pulled up for my reservation and the place was shuttered.
- Very niche place and perfectMikeytodVIPDined on 3/3/2013Very niche place and perfect if you are on your way to the airport. Great scene, more of a tapas type of menu, but the food is really good.Special Features:
- Pros: Spacious and open -OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Pros: Spacious and open - there were ample amount of tables, and I loved the couch area where we were seated. Food - price is reasonable for the amount of food. My friends and I went for happy hour, and were SO FULL after. Beer - I had the sampler, and it was worth the $10. Music - My friends and I went on a Friday afternoon, for pau hana drinks. The live music added a nice touch to the ambiance. Parking - Valet, so don't have to worry about finding parking! Cons Service - The night we went, it was busy, but not crazy. I'm not sure if they were short staffed that night, because we only saw one other server than our own. The food came out fast, but it took about 20mins for us to get our check. I'll definitely be returniSpecial Features:
- Venue for mini-reunion. AccommodatRSA808Dined on 1/18/2013Venue for mini-reunion. Accommodated all thirteen of us comfortably.Special Features:
- service was really slow, beersOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/17/2013service was really slow, beers are great, food is good. very local style, a millions TV's - so great for sports people.Special Features: