Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027702040x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Enzo Febbraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: This lively and theatrical space is the perfect place to see and be seen, a stellar location for celebrating a milestone or special event. Cream colored, curving banquettes, dramatic red seating and romantic lighting create a stylish and comfortable atmosphere. The main dining room can accommodate up to 150 on multiple tables for a complete, exclusive buy-out of the space. Just adjacent to the main dining room, the reserved group dining area offers the same ambience as the larger space and can accommodate from 50 to 70 guests. Although no walls define the space, it is visually separated by a low bank of seating, allowing guests to easily mingle with one another while still experiencing the action of the main dining room. Allegro is conveniently located near the Wynn self-park entrance and is just steps from the Wynn and Encore Theatres, the show ticket office, race and sports book and the poker room. Dinner is served nightly, and a late night menu is offered into the wee hours.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Deuce Bus and Express Bus stops are conveniently located outside the Wynn main gate on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet parking is easily accessible at the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or south gate (Sands Avenue) entrances. Enclosed self-parking is only steps away from the restaurant, using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn Main Gate.
A word from Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
At the stylish Allegro, chef Enzo Febbraro brings a lively new approach to classic Italian-American cooking, merging old world tradition and new world innovation to perfect effect. Located at the cornerstone of Wynn's Theatre Row, this bustling modern trattoria features a wood oven hearth, convivial bar and lounge and ideal proximity for dining before or after the show. The Naples born chef has crafted an ingredient driven menu that salutes Italian cooking in a very approachable way, focusing on dishes with flavor and tradition, as well as timeless favorites. The bill of fare offers the comfort and familiarity of such dishes as veal chop Parmigiano, osso buco d'Agnello, chicken Francaise and baked lasagna Napoletana. By turns elegant yet rustic, Allegro provides an exuberant chef with a theatrical stage from which to cook up his own delicious Italian aria.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
53 reviews since May 20, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (23)special occasion (16)romantic (15)late-night find (11)hot spot (9)notable wine list (7)good for groups (7)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for lunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Elegant and deliciousWineanddineDined on 9/8/2014Service very attentive. Presentation of food was beautiful and portions were generous, especially the wonderful arugula salad with shaved Parmesan. A bit on the pricey side. We got wine but no dessert. Very convenient if you're planning to dine before seeing La Reve since it's close to the theatre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014good serve, good food, and very convenient if you are going to see Le Reve. Menu has a vegan section.Special Features:
- Loved itderfllabVIPDined on 9/3/2014The Wynn Hotel has an abundance of excellent restaurants. We love staying there. Allegro is very, very good. Excellent food, ambiance and service. It is a bit pricey but not compared to other dining spots on site. We always look forward to Allegro.
- Fine Italian CuisineLandLDined on 9/1/2014We have dined here before and were not disappointed this time. Though our table was not well located (in too noisy a spot), the service was good. Our main courses were just fine and our desserts excellent. We'll return.Special Features:
- Reminds me of a DinerBeenAroundDined on 8/20/2014The food was mediocre at best. The chicken Parm tasted like the chicken cutlets came from a frozen food box and the sauce tasted as though it came from a jar. The chicken sorrentino had a brown sauce that was way too salty and was more like a gravy for a steak. The service was excellent and attentive. They need to revamp the kitchen and get a staff that can cook. Considering the quality of the food, it is way overpriced.Special Features:
- PassNoneDined on 8/12/2014Food wasn't good and the service was worse. Better service at Taco Bell.
- ReservationslocalinLVVIPDined on 8/12/2014Disappointed at the start, reservation not honored. Bar staff and Wait staff made up for snafu at reception. Food is versatile with excellent preparation and the system of service flows well. Our waitress recommended specials and confirmed and described our choices, excellent. 1/2 bottle of Amarone a plus. Limited wine list well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!FoodAllergenDinerDined on 8/12/2014My husband and I are obsessed with the Italian food at Allegro. The bolognese is his favorite and I love the vegan options (I'm limited by food allergies). The fake chicken parm is flavorful and cooked so well- it's gourmet vegan food! That's definitely hard to find. And we both agree that the pasta and sauce couldn't be better. The service is wonderful- they took care of everything, sometimes before we even had to ask! We will continue to eat here on our Vegas trips. Oh and an added bonus- it's not too expensive for its generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dedeDined on 8/9/2014Floor was dirty, chicken bones were still in canneloni, no salt and pepper at table asked twice. Dissapointing.
- DisappointingDubidubiVIPDined on 8/5/2014Jeff, our waiter, wasn't great. Didn't bring a couple things and did stuff we hadn't requested. Even though it's an Italian place we ordered steak -- can get pasta anywhere. The steak was not grey. Pretty tough. It was cooked ok but it seems they started with poor ingredients. The drinks were pretty good. Overall though for over $150, it was very disappointing, especially at the Wynn.
- Wonderful! Amazing! Do try it!TravelnDineDined on 8/4/2014Chef Enzo has a gem of a restaurant and the food is magnificent. My friend and I were there before the Le Reve performance and shared a caesar salad and a Bianca pizza. For us two ladies that was a perfect way to share and enjoy the evening. We were just in awe of the kitchen staff and the work they were putting into their creations. Hot wood fired ovens made the pizza sublime. Chef Enzo is the real deal folks. He hails from Italy and has the work ethic to prove his restaurant deserves great reviews. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- A lovely placeIMJayboDined on 7/29/2014I'll admit it, I used to only go to Raos when it came to Italian in Las Vegas. I'm not sure how I was turned on to Allegros, but it is a pleasant place for a great Italian meal. The difference from places like Raos and Carmines is the fact that you don't leave Allegros feeling like a glutton. Normal sized portions, elegant but not intimidating. I love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014No atmosphere. Restaurant was loud, couldn't hear across the table. Food was filled with garlic and salt. We sent one of our meals back as it was inedible. They did take it off the bill.
- NOT a good experience!DateNightsDined on 7/22/2014First of all, there were a LOT of young children there - some CLEARLY under 5 - even though "children over five are welcome" and they were noisy and disturbing. The food was merely "OK" and the servers weren't all that attentive. However, they DID offer to move us, but there were kids EVERYWHERE! When I questioned the manager about the kids he said, "oh sorry about that." NEVER AGAIN will I spend over $100's on mediocre food and a "Chili's-like" atmosphere. DISGUSTED.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceTorontoGuests14Dined on 7/20/2014We visited Allegro Wynn Las Vegas for a 25th anniversary dinner and were NOT disappointed. Our server was friendly and very helpful. She immediately brought out a special menu for me when I mentioned I have food allergies. This menu broke down dishes re gluten free, dairy free & vegan. Bethany helped me decide on which meals best suited my food issues. She also brought out a vegan dessert for our special occasion. It was wonderful. My only disappointment was not being informed that side dishes were an added cost. Grilled asparagus was recommended to accompany the monkfish. It was very good but cost $10! All the food was tasty, fresh and cooked perfectly. We will definitely visit again on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousrssjr99Dined on 7/19/2014I couldn't believe the amount of food we were served. A five-course meal with fine foods and great service. A must if in Vegas.Special Features:
- Service service service!mandie15Dined on 7/1/2014The food was terrific but the service was really the star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentmisskittyDined on 6/30/2014The food was amazing and the service was great! Really comfortable seating and great atmosphere. Definitely recommend this. The prices were fair.Special Features:
- Great meal but a tad priceyMommascullyDined on 6/30/2014I recommend checking out the menu online and planning to share. Everything was delicious, especially the garlic-white bean spread they provide for the bread! I'm sorry I did not get to try their stone oven pizzas. A neighboring table ranted and raved about how delicious they were! My only complaint would be a $200 + bill for three people and we shared!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Great service. The quality of food was poor. It could be compared to the same quality as McDonalds. Not impressed at all and very expensive for the poor quality of food. Did I say that the food was poor quality.
- Love this spot. 25th anniversaryDshort2727Dined on 6/26/2014We have chosen to use this location for our marriage renewal at the Wynn in September. Great peperroni pizza.Special Features:
- Excellent413FoodieDined on 6/25/2014First time; great food and service. Good sized portions and very tasty.Special Features:
- OutstandingFangVIPDined on 6/16/2014One of the truly best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas. Chef Enzo brings great food and an over-the-top experience to every guest.Special Features:
- Great for Dinner or Happy HourgoodfoodDined on 6/15/2014This was the best thin crust pizza! This restaurant located in the casino area of Wynn Hotel will surprise you. The design of the restaurant keeps out the casino noise. Wynn does a good job of ventilation and for those who are sensitive to cigarette smoke (like me), you will enjoy a good meal with family. I would highly recommend for those who enjoy good Italian food and a bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Gary'sgarysDined on 5/20/2014Was not that happy with food. Water tasted terrible, and the noise level was so loud. Beautiful inside but really didn't care for the taste of the two out of three meals we eat. Service was very good however.Special Features:
- The following 23 reviews are from the Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- OK at bestone4goodfoodDined on 5/17/2014Ordered a ride ye which was poor quality and smothered with a cheese and tomato relish and god knows what. scallop potato dish tasted better but looked horrible. About the most unappetizing plate I have ever scene. Unless you are looking for gourmet cafeteria food that looks like a leftover dinner hit the buffet and throw the savings into the slots.
- Allegro is incrediblegirl4vegasDined on 5/8/2014The marinara sauce on the rigatoni was bar none, the best I have ever had. This is compared to my time spent in Italy as well. Service was absolutely incredible too. I am a Las Vegas local, as well as a Wynn employee. I don't tend to go to my workplace on days off just to eat. However, this was a rare exception, and i'm so glad that I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IntriguingFinediner1VIPDined on 4/29/2014We were seated near the bar, so I didn't get to see what other seating options exist. I hope there is a more quiet environment further back in and Allegro can become even a better restaurant. The watermelon and lettuce salad was unique and very tasty. The shrimp and crab appetizer was also very good. The monkfish dinner was too rich after a few bites. I left overall disappointed because of the main course and our table location too much in the bar and the hotel hallway. I had seen the chef on The Talk and thought he was funny and charming. I think the pizza selections looked interesting and will return to try them for a lunch sometime.Special Features:
- I'm missing the pizza already!ADeschaineDined on 4/29/2014I took my mother to dinner there on 4/29/14 and we were seated at a table near the bar. Towards the start of the meal the bar was taken over by a huge group of conventioners. I mentioned something about this to the waiter and he immediately found my mom and I a quieter table. I really appreciated him going above and beyond to ensure my mom and I enjoyed our meal. She had the Bibb Salad and I had the Beet Salad and we split the pepperoni pizza all of which were amazing and fairly priced. Thanks again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Italian basics and pizzasLuv2eatVIPDined on 4/27/2014If on your way to a show or just want pizzas or basic Italian with portions big enough to share this is the place to goSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Molto Bene !OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/20/2014One of my favorites in Las Vegas. Beautiful, classy restaurant, outstanding service, great food. Not stuffy and formal, but "classy casual". Wynn excellence on display...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Okay but not worth the $$$VegasRegularDined on 4/19/2014Food was good in some ways, not so good in others. Two salads, two pasta dishes, two Budweiser beers and one glass of Malbec = $125.00. The disturbing thing was the "show" that went on near our table. A woman fell on the floor right in front of us and the hotel lawyer (I'm assuming) arrived within minutes. Pictures were taken, discussions took place, employees were reprimanded for talking too much. It wasn't a HUGE scene, but it was more than optimal. Would have been nice to have been re-seated. After making reservations earlier that day, I thought we would be at a better table in the first place -- instead of right behind the hostess podium.
- Great Pizza!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/10/2014This was our second time dining at Allegro. Our first experience was very pleasant and we had a hankering for the mushroom pizza. The service was attentive, polite and professional. We shared a Caesar salad to start, Bosco and Bianca pizzas for mains. One pizza is enough pizza for two people to share. Add a bottle of wine to complete another satisfying meal at Allegro. The extra pizza was packaged up and we gave it to a less fortunate couple outside the resort. Something that others should consider.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnergeticAlieoDined on 3/25/2014This restaurant is located right in the casino with an open air concept. There are no walls or windows, you are actually almost in the casino. Service was excellent. They even had an allergy menu for people like me who are allergic to fish, are vegan or gluten. I have never seen this in a restaurant and appreciated their thoughtfulness. Because I am allergic to fish, the server warned me about having anything fried because all of the food is fried in the same oil. My only complaint would be that the lasagna was a little overcooked. It was delicious but the pasta was soft.Special Features:
- Expensive Italian FareOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/23/2014I ate here in March prior to going to see Le Reve. Made a reservation and arrived a few minutes early and was seated promptly. The service was good and the wine list extensive. This is considered casual dining at the Wynn and was really more upscale than casual. My meal was good but nothing outstanding. It was quite pricey, $31 for chicken francaise. I do not feel this was worth the money as it came with no sides. If you wanted a vegetable or pasta it was another $10. Overall if you want an expensive place for dinner with average food this is a good choice.Special Features:
- Wonderful foodSpeedocVIPDined on 3/7/2014Eaten here twice. Large portions to split. Excellent service. Best dinner "bargain" Wynn/EncoreSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner with friendsDueceVIPDined on 3/6/2014After reading a great review in a publication about this new restaurant, I was not impressed with either the food or service. There are a number of good Italian rest. in Las Vegas that I would recommend before this one.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vegas BabyCathymacVIPDined on 2/19/2014Service was excellent...most of us felt our food was ok.Special Features:
- Fish was fishyRustyDined on 2/18/2014I ordered the fish and it was fishy. Tried the pasta special with salmon and it was good.Special Features:
- Excellent!foodienewsVIPDined on 2/17/2014Excellent food, service, and ambience. We will recommend Allegro to friends and business associates. Thanks for a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.