Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
3131 Las Vegas Blvd S
Las Vegas, NV 89109-1967Neighborhood:
Wynn Las Vegas and Encore
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://wynnlasvegas.com/
- Phone: 7027702040x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:30pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian
- Executive Chef: Enzo Febbraro
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: This lively and theatrical space is the perfect place to see and be seen, a stellar location for celebrating a milestone or special event. Cream colored, curving banquettes, dramatic red seating and romantic lighting create a stylish and comfortable atmosphere. The main dining room can accommodate up to 150 on multiple tables for a complete, exclusive buy-out of the space. Just adjacent to the main dining room, the reserved group dining area offers the same ambience as the larger space and can accommodate from 50 to 70 guests. Although no walls define the space, it is visually separated by a low bank of seating, allowing guests to easily mingle with one another while still experiencing the action of the main dining room. Allegro is conveniently located near the Wynn self-park entrance and is just steps from the Wynn and Encore Theatres, the show ticket office, race and sports book and the poker room. Dinner is served nightly, and a late night menu is offered into the wee hours.
- Private Party Contact: Restaurant Events 7027702251x
- Cross Street: Las Vegas Boulevard South at Sands Avenue
- Public Transit: Deuce Bus and Express Bus stops are conveniently located outside the Wynn main gate on Las Vegas Boulevard.
- Parking: Hotel Parking
- Parking Details: Valet parking is easily accessible at the Wynn main gate (Las Vegas Boulevard) or south gate (Sands Avenue) entrances. Enclosed self-parking is only steps away from the restaurant, using the Wynn self-park garage located off Las Vegas Boulevard just past the Wynn Main Gate.
A word from Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas
At the stylish Allegro, chef Enzo Febbraro brings a lively new approach to classic Italian-American cooking, merging old world tradition and new world innovation to perfect effect. Located at the cornerstone of Wynn's Theatre Row, this bustling modern trattoria features a wood oven hearth, convivial bar and lounge and ideal proximity for dining before or after the show. The Naples born chef has crafted an ingredient driven menu that salutes Italian cooking in a very approachable way, focusing on dishes with flavor and tradition, as well as timeless favorites. The bill of fare offers the comfort and familiarity of such dishes as veal chop Parmigiano, osso buco d'Agnello, chicken Francaise and baked lasagna Napoletana. By turns elegant yet rustic, Allegro provides an exuberant chef with a theatrical stage from which to cook up his own delicious Italian aria.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
61 reviews since June 26, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (26)romantic (19)special occasion (19)late-night find (15)hot spot (9)good for groups (8)notable wine list (8)kid-friendly (3)vibrant bar scene (3)neighborhood gem (2)great for outdoor dining (1)scenic view (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- Allegro Diningwolverine22Dined on 10/16/2014Nice menu, good selection, excellent food and serviceSpecial Features:
- CheckitoutDined on 10/15/2014Our dinner was wonderful. Thick, juicy steak, delicious roasted vegetables,cand a great starter of puréed white beans and garlic with delicious assorted breads. Waiters were very attentive. Great dining experience,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BillVIPDined on 10/14/2014i ordered osso buco and wife veal. I ate some of pasta and some of the meat but only to try to eliminate my hunger as the food had no flavor. my wife could not eat the mushrooms but did eat most of the veal. Expensive and poor food with good service I DONT THINK SO! A must to avoid.
- TamraOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Our server Oscar was outstanding! The food was perfect!Special Features:
- Nice mealGreatVIPDined on 10/12/2014We had a nice meal. Service was good and atmosphere goodSpecial Features:
- Casual dining before the showDebbspcDined on 10/11/2014Food was mediocre, but filling as we had the 3 course tasting menu. Overall it tasted okay, but felt like every course had tomato sauce. Overdone and not enough variety. Could have been a better meal if everything wasn't covered in cheeses and sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Allegro @ WynnlvwynndowgazersDined on 10/1/2014The service was superb..very attentive..good descriptions of the food. The waiter went to extra effort to find out the ingredients in a particular dish. They brought free dessert as it was a birthday celebration - and it was much appreciated. The salad and entrees were scrumptious and the portions MORE than ample. Wine selection was very good also.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't waste your moneyWorldtravellerDined on 9/22/2014The food was comparable to Olive Garden at best, but cost 8 times more. Service was good and waiter admitted the food was sub parr. Ambience...music from the gaming floor and had to leave the restaurant to use the restrooms. Our bill was over $400 and completely not worth it. DO NOT EAT HERE unless you like wasting money and not be able to hear your own conversation.
- Fantastic dinner experienceWAFoodguyDined on 9/20/2014My wife and I decided to go here last minute and we were both EXTREMELY glad we did! The service was top notch, from the hostess to the waiter to the chef (who came by the table a couple of different times throughout the night to check on our meals). The food was amazing, I highly suggest the Rigatoni with Housemade Meatballs, and the wine list was very well put together. Overall a definite place to try!Special Features:
- Allegro @ WynnSquizzerDined on 9/19/2014An all round great dining experience. Our server was fantastic. We would return to Allegro for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedBBGirlDined on 9/18/2014This restaurant came recommended but it was a bust for us. One appetizer - too salty Two dinners - one was tasteless the other was nothing special Four drinks - amaretto sours With tip - $180 So not worth it. Everything is expensive in Vegas; I get it. But it needs to at least taste good to feel good about spending that amount. Disappointed
- Wynn CardvassheDined on 9/15/2014I had points accumulated from the poker room. When the bill was given me I gave them my Wynn card. The waiter came back telling me my card had no points. I had to leave the restaurant and go to the poker room first. They looked me up on the computer then I went back to the restaurant and finally they ran the card again which said I had the points. I was a little put out having to leave the restaurant. I think there has to be a better way so I didn't have to leave the restaurant before they would ok my points.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Elegant and deliciousWineanddineDined on 9/8/2014Service very attentive. Presentation of food was beautiful and portions were generous, especially the wonderful arugula salad with shaved Parmesan. A bit on the pricey side. We got wine but no dessert. Very convenient if you're planning to dine before seeing La Reve since it's close to the theatre.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014good serve, good food, and very convenient if you are going to see Le Reve. Menu has a vegan section.Special Features:
- Loved itderfllabVIPDined on 9/3/2014The Wynn Hotel has an abundance of excellent restaurants. We love staying there. Allegro is very, very good. Excellent food, ambiance and service. It is a bit pricey but not compared to other dining spots on site. We always look forward to Allegro.
- Fine Italian CuisineLandLDined on 9/1/2014We have dined here before and were not disappointed this time. Though our table was not well located (in too noisy a spot), the service was good. Our main courses were just fine and our desserts excellent. We'll return.Special Features:
- Reminds me of a DinerBeenAroundDined on 8/20/2014The food was mediocre at best. The chicken Parm tasted like the chicken cutlets came from a frozen food box and the sauce tasted as though it came from a jar. The chicken sorrentino had a brown sauce that was way too salty and was more like a gravy for a steak. The service was excellent and attentive. They need to revamp the kitchen and get a staff that can cook. Considering the quality of the food, it is way overpriced.Special Features:
- PassNoneDined on 8/12/2014Food wasn't good and the service was worse. Better service at Taco Bell.
- ReservationslocalinLVVIPDined on 8/12/2014Disappointed at the start, reservation not honored. Bar staff and Wait staff made up for snafu at reception. Food is versatile with excellent preparation and the system of service flows well. Our waitress recommended specials and confirmed and described our choices, excellent. 1/2 bottle of Amarone a plus. Limited wine list well done.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect!FoodAllergenDinerDined on 8/12/2014My husband and I are obsessed with the Italian food at Allegro. The bolognese is his favorite and I love the vegan options (I'm limited by food allergies). The fake chicken parm is flavorful and cooked so well- it's gourmet vegan food! That's definitely hard to find. And we both agree that the pasta and sauce couldn't be better. The service is wonderful- they took care of everything, sometimes before we even had to ask! We will continue to eat here on our Vegas trips. Oh and an added bonus- it's not too expensive for its generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dedeDined on 8/9/2014Floor was dirty, chicken bones were still in canneloni, no salt and pepper at table asked twice. Dissapointing.
- DisappointingDubidubiVIPDined on 8/5/2014Jeff, our waiter, wasn't great. Didn't bring a couple things and did stuff we hadn't requested. Even though it's an Italian place we ordered steak -- can get pasta anywhere. The steak was not grey. Pretty tough. It was cooked ok but it seems they started with poor ingredients. The drinks were pretty good. Overall though for over $150, it was very disappointing, especially at the Wynn.
- Wonderful! Amazing! Do try it!TravelnDineDined on 8/4/2014Chef Enzo has a gem of a restaurant and the food is magnificent. My friend and I were there before the Le Reve performance and shared a caesar salad and a Bianca pizza. For us two ladies that was a perfect way to share and enjoy the evening. We were just in awe of the kitchen staff and the work they were putting into their creations. Hot wood fired ovens made the pizza sublime. Chef Enzo is the real deal folks. He hails from Italy and has the work ethic to prove his restaurant deserves great reviews. Highly recommend it!Special Features:
- A lovely placeIMJayboDined on 7/29/2014I'll admit it, I used to only go to Raos when it came to Italian in Las Vegas. I'm not sure how I was turned on to Allegros, but it is a pleasant place for a great Italian meal. The difference from places like Raos and Carmines is the fact that you don't leave Allegros feeling like a glutton. Normal sized portions, elegant but not intimidating. I love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loud and disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/25/2014No atmosphere. Restaurant was loud, couldn't hear across the table. Food was filled with garlic and salt. We sent one of our meals back as it was inedible. They did take it off the bill.
- NOT a good experience!DateNightsDined on 7/22/2014First of all, there were a LOT of young children there - some CLEARLY under 5 - even though "children over five are welcome" and they were noisy and disturbing. The food was merely "OK" and the servers weren't all that attentive. However, they DID offer to move us, but there were kids EVERYWHERE! When I questioned the manager about the kids he said, "oh sorry about that." NEVER AGAIN will I spend over $100's on mediocre food and a "Chili's-like" atmosphere. DISGUSTED.Special Features:
- Excellent Food & ServiceTorontoGuests14Dined on 7/20/2014We visited Allegro Wynn Las Vegas for a 25th anniversary dinner and were NOT disappointed. Our server was friendly and very helpful. She immediately brought out a special menu for me when I mentioned I have food allergies. This menu broke down dishes re gluten free, dairy free & vegan. Bethany helped me decide on which meals best suited my food issues. She also brought out a vegan dessert for our special occasion. It was wonderful. My only disappointment was not being informed that side dishes were an added cost. Grilled asparagus was recommended to accompany the monkfish. It was very good but cost $10! All the food was tasty, fresh and cooked perfectly. We will definitely visit again on our next visit to Las Vegas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Deliciousrssjr99Dined on 7/19/2014I couldn't believe the amount of food we were served. A five-course meal with fine foods and great service. A must if in Vegas.Special Features:
- Service service service!mandie15Dined on 7/1/2014The food was terrific but the service was really the star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentmisskittyDined on 6/30/2014The food was amazing and the service was great! Really comfortable seating and great atmosphere. Definitely recommend this. The prices were fair.Special Features:
- Great meal but a tad priceyMommascullyDined on 6/30/2014I recommend checking out the menu online and planning to share. Everything was delicious, especially the garlic-white bean spread they provide for the bread! I'm sorry I did not get to try their stone oven pizzas. A neighboring table ranted and raved about how delicious they were! My only complaint would be a $200 + bill for three people and we shared!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/28/2014Great service. The quality of food was poor. It could be compared to the same quality as McDonalds. Not impressed at all and very expensive for the poor quality of food. Did I say that the food was poor quality.
- Love this spot. 25th anniversaryDshort2727Dined on 6/26/2014We have chosen to use this location for our marriage renewal at the Wynn in September. Great peperroni pizza.Special Features:
- Excellent413FoodieDined on 6/25/2014First time; great food and service. Good sized portions and very tasty.Special Features:
- The following 26 reviews are from the Allegro - Wynn Las Vegas reviews archive.
- OutstandingFangVIPDined on 6/16/2014One of the truly best Italian restaurants in Las Vegas. Chef Enzo brings great food and an over-the-top experience to every guest.Special Features:
- Great for Dinner or Happy HourgoodfoodDined on 6/15/2014This was the best thin crust pizza! This restaurant located in the casino area of Wynn Hotel will surprise you. The design of the restaurant keeps out the casino noise. Wynn does a good job of ventilation and for those who are sensitive to cigarette smoke (like me), you will enjoy a good meal with family. I would highly recommend for those who enjoy good Italian food and a bottle of wine.Special Features:
- Gary'sgarysDined on 5/20/2014Was not that happy with food. Water tasted terrible, and the noise level was so loud. Beautiful inside but really didn't care for the taste of the two out of three meals we eat. Service was very good however.Special Features:
- OK at bestone4goodfoodDined on 5/17/2014Ordered a ride ye which was poor quality and smothered with a cheese and tomato relish and god knows what. scallop potato dish tasted better but looked horrible. About the most unappetizing plate I have ever scene. Unless you are looking for gourmet cafeteria food that looks like a leftover dinner hit the buffet and throw the savings into the slots.
- Allegro is incrediblegirl4vegasDined on 5/8/2014The marinara sauce on the rigatoni was bar none, the best I have ever had. This is compared to my time spent in Italy as well. Service was absolutely incredible too. I am a Las Vegas local, as well as a Wynn employee. I don't tend to go to my workplace on days off just to eat. However, this was a rare exception, and i'm so glad that I did.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IntriguingFinediner1VIPDined on 4/29/2014We were seated near the bar, so I didn't get to see what other seating options exist. I hope there is a more quiet environment further back in and Allegro can become even a better restaurant. The watermelon and lettuce salad was unique and very tasty. The shrimp and crab appetizer was also very good. The monkfish dinner was too rich after a few bites. I left overall disappointed because of the main course and our table location too much in the bar and the hotel hallway. I had seen the chef on The Talk and thought he was funny and charming. I think the pizza selections looked interesting and will return to try them for a lunch sometime.Special Features: