1735 Hancock Street, Suite R
San Diego, CA 92101Neighborhood:
Modern EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://allegrobistrosd.com/
- Phone: 6199555711x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: Monday - Sunday: 6:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Modern European, Fusion / Eclectic, Californian
- Executive Chef: Nathan Rayle
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Planning a corporate event, birthday party, special celebratory dinner, or even wedding? We would love to help. Allegro Bistro can host a party of up to 400 people. We understand that everyone has different budgets, dietary needs, and preferences. That’s why we have created three different types of menu packages - Silver, Gold, and Platinum. Additionally, your event planner can help you to further customize any of the existing packages or create an entirely new one to meet your needs. It is our goal and passion to help you create the best event!
- Private Party Facilities: Planning a corporate event, birthday party, special celebratory dinner, or even wedding? We would love to help. Allegro Bistro can host a party of up to 400 people.
- Private Party Contact: Paul 6198383560x
- Cross Street: Washington
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: We are located on Hancock street, off I-5 and Washington exit. Free parking is available at a designated parking lot behind our building, on Emory Street. Additional free parking is available at the City parking lot, which is behind our parking lot, all the way at the end of Emory Street. Free street parking is also available in front of the restaurant and on the side streets.
A word from Allegro Bistro
Allegro Bistro is a moderately priced 110 seat restaurant where Mediterranean Riviera meets California style cuisine. The idea is to make you feel like you have traveled the European Riviera and tried specialties from diverse countries, such as Italy, Greece, France, Spain, and Turkey, with a unique twist of California. We would like to introduce you to the European Riviera cuisine, famous for its light, healthy dishes, combined with the local flavor of California organic produce. We are creating a unique marriage of traditional recipes from the “Old World” with the light playfulness of the “New World.”Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos