335 Main St.
Carbondale, CO 81623Neighborhood:
Contemporary EuropeanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.allegriacarbondale.com/
- Phone: 9709637316x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: European, Contemporary European
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Delivery, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Allegria
Italian - European casual bistro with in the heart of the up and coming food town of Carbondale. Venetian style decor from local artists with open kitchen. We are using slow cook methods in food preparation with local seasonal ingredients. Our special menus are changing daily whatever can be gathered and harvested in the valley and surroundings. The wine list is hand selected and changes frequently with new and exiting old and new world wines as well a full service bar is available. We are catering through out the valley with in-house cooking, Butler service for all occasions, family, formal, entertaining. We are a truly family operated restaurant with the next generation already in the kitchen and service occasionally. We as a family are truly committed to your pleasure in dining and your experience in visiting Carbondale. Come and visit - Enjoy Allegria.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Allegria reviews from OpenTable diners
11 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (6)great for outdoor dining (5)romantic (4)fit for foodies (4)special occasion (3)notable wine list (3)good for groups (2)hot spot (2)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Great local findGWSdinerDined on 10/10/2014Not your typical italian restaurant. Unique but limited menu. All good stuffSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Carbondale GemDennisDined on 9/6/2014I enjoyed my dinner and the wine list was great. It's a little noisy and the service was a bit spotty. Overall, I would recommend and will return on my next trip to Carbondale.Special Features:
- Memorable!LouisianagirlDined on 8/18/2014There were 8 of us and we reserved and got a table outside on the deck. The evening was perfect. The service was perfect for our large group and the food was outstanding. The lasagna and ravioli were superb! I highly recommend this restaurant for a great meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AllegriaOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Wonderful meal, great service, worth driving to Carbondale just to eat here, the owner/ chef came to our table and was quite charming. We will eat here again next trip to Colorado.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Odd experienceCoRunnerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Positives: Friendly wait staff. Good bar. Negatives: Reservations made with OpenTable are not garanteed. Andreas will text and either confirm or let you know you he can't honor the reservation you made. I had an extremely tough steak (which was on special) and was unable to eat it. Andreas was unapologetic and stated it was due to the beef being "grass fed." I'm well experience with grass fed beef (having grown up raising them), and this steak's toughness was unacceptable. The lack of acknowledgement that the steak was unetible is not acceptable. Check out the other great places in Carbondale before eating at Allegria.
- Terrific!!wolffscarfdownDined on 7/25/2014Wonderful food, great service and atmosphere. We had a fantastic eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great find in Carbondalehungry1Dined on 7/20/2014Love the ambiance of Allegria. We chose to dine inside but diners can opt to sit outside on the street side patio. Specials every day of the week. Spaghetti was delicious. I can also recommend the pheasant. Great menu. Good wine list.Special Features:
- The following 7 reviews are from the Allegria reviews archive.
- All around great!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/2/2014Food, service, street scene all contributed to a really nice experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodiewannabeDined on 4/27/2014Impressive menu, beautifully executed. The halibut was perfection - crisp exterior with moist tender melt in the mouth interior.Special Features:
- Terrific experience.FisherDined on 4/10/2014The food was excellent. Three of us all had something different and all said it was very good. Service was good and the décor is warm and inviting. Andreas (the owner) came over and greeted us as well as the other diners in the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Allegria on a night outMscrutonoDined on 3/29/2014The food, drink selection and company were perfect for an evening out in Carbondale. We will make a night out (@ Allegria) again and again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First time.DenverVIPDined on 3/2/2014This was the first time we ate at Allegria, and had high expectations after eating at Mr. Fischbacker's other restaurants. The food was good, but not great. I would return, but would likely order something else. The meal was a tad tough and underseasoned.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem.BobLVIPDined on 2/22/2014Small and attractive with high quality cooking and attentive service. Food a little slow coming out of the kitchen. A very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Wonderful evening!MedRecsDined on 2/18/2014The eggplant/chicken parm was delicious! Waiter very attentive. Pleasant visit from the owner. Nice ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.