140 University Avenue
Palo Alto, CA 94301Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.paloaltogrill.com/
- Phone: 6503213514x
- Hours of Operation:
Serving nightly dinner and weekend brunch.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Ryan Shelton
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering available in the downtown Palo Alto area. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
- Private Party Facilities: With two private rooms and a truly adaptable space, Palo Alto Grill can make your next intimate social gathering or corporate event a truly memorable occasion. Enjoy seasonal, locally-sourced dishes just steps away from Stanford University.
- Private Party Contact: Ingrid Cheng 8773329689
- Cross Street: High Street
- Public Transit: One block from the Palo Alto Caltrain stop.
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: There is ample street parking on the surrounding streets. On our block on High Street (one-way at our location), there is a public parking lot to the left, and a multi-story parking structure to the right.
A word from Alkymists
alkymists melds world fusion street food bar/lounge menu with herb-infused liquor & cocktails. We will hold monthly culinary classes geared towards low income/single parents, childhood malnutrition, and other philanthropic topics. alkymists will sell house-branded wine, jarred goods, and be available for catering and special events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Alkymists reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (3)neighborhood gem (2)good for groups (1)notable wine list (1)vibrant bar scene (1)special occasion (0)hot spot (0)romantic (0)late-night find (0)kid-friendly (0)great for lunch (0)Show More
- Great place for food and drinksKrisstirDined on 7/11/2014The service was excellent and the food was wonderful. They even brought us an appetizer to try compliments of the chef! I can't wait to go back!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Alkymists reviews archive.